Bonding Machine Tender Job Description Sample
Machine tender, loading car bumpers (10 pounds) on to a conveyor, removing chrome pets with a grinder. Very friendly and welcoming environment.
-Must be able to communicate in English
-Must be able to life 10-30 Pounds
-Pass drug test
-Clean 7-year background check with no felonies
-No pattern of criminality
Note: Temp to
Full-timeSalary: $13.00 /ho
Shift: 2nd (Monday-Friday) (2:00PM-10:00PM)
Hurry and Apply today!
CLEARSTAFF, INC 251 N. Bolingbrook Dr. Bolingbrook, IL 60440 (630) 759-2900
A staffing agency is only as good as the employees it recruits and retains. Our goal is to place every employee in the best position to succeed. For more information go to www.clearstaff.net
2Nd Shift Bonding Mill Machine Operator
Employment Professionals is seeking a Bonding Mill Machine Operator to join our team! Hours are Monday thru Friday 3:00PM-11:00PM., pay rate $15-16 per hour depending on experience.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- The Material Processor is responsible for coil handling which involves removing coils from skids, loading coals to the payoff, and measuring gauge and width with measuring devices
- Sets up the designated Bonding Mill machine including interpreting process sheets and setting machine parameters
- Responsible for operating the machine while adhering to quality parameters and in-process checks
- Makes mechanical adjustments as needed
- Performs data entry into the SAP software system
- Maintains a clean work area
The above statement reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the position described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the role.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-3 years of previous manufacturing experience required
- Experience with performing multiple complex set ups preferred
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical training is preferred but not required
- Experience in a metals industrial setting preferred but not required
- Experience operating a bonding mill machine preferred
Physical Demands and Working Environment
- The employee is required to work in a manufacturing setting that may be cold or hot depending on the season
- The employee frequently is required to stand sit, walk, stand, stoop, or crouch
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee may lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment ranges from moderate to high
Interested candidates should contact Express Employment Professionals at 375 Putnam Pike suite 20 Smithfield, RI 02917 tel: 401-231-4900 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Back Tender / Paper Machine Tender - (Shelby Expansion)
Clearwater Paper Corporation is seeking experienced Machine Tenders and Back Tenders to support paper machine operations in our Shelby, NC plant. Successful candidates will have a minimum s of one (1) year, High School diploma or GED, and knowledge of manufacturing processes. A combination of experience in the following areas is also desirable: Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment. Willing to work rotating shifts/overtime. Good mechanical and troubleshooting skills, solid computer skills, operate high speed equipment after an initial training period. Paper machine, converting, or other process related experience. Ability to communicate effectively in a team or self-directed work environment. Key responsibilities are not limited, but include:
Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Familiar with Lockout/Tagout policies as well as Confine Space policies
Assist with control room operating duties, such as blade changes and machine sheet breaks
Examine completed work to detect defects and verify conformance to work orders, and adjust machinery or notify appropriate individuals as necessary to correct production problems
Assist in Continuous Improvement projects, such as 5S events and Kaizens
Assist during maintenance outages and felt and wire changes
Move finished rolls, chemicals or other materials to and from storage or production areas and loading docks with material handling equipment
Familiar with DCS for Machine Operations
Familiar with Wet end and Dry end components of a Paper Machine
Understand operations of a small gas fired Boiler – boiler startup and boiler water testing
Adjust Paper Machine Process To Maintain Quality Centerlines Of Paper
Direct Team Members In Daily Operations Of Paper Machine
Assist Quality Department during trials
Train Team Members in Paper Making Process and Back Tender Responsibilities
Perform Responsibilities as a Relief Control Room Operator
Enter Work Orders Into JDE Work Order System To Identify Equipment In Need Of Repairs
Work With Maintenance and E&I Department in Completing Work Orders
Manage Team on down Days If in Control Room operator position
Able To Prioritize Several Situations At Once
Other duties as assigned Required qualifications and competencies:
High school education or GED required + 2-5 years experience working as Back Tender
Problem solving ability
Good reading, writing and verbal skills
Basic computer skills
Self-Motivated Additional experience preferred:
Achievement of technical skills in all positions on the paper machine
Prior DCS (Distributive Control System) experience
Tissue paper experience This position requires working in all areas of the paper machine. Lifting, bending will be required. The area is hot and loud. There are slipping, tripping and falling hazards, as well as in running nips and suspended loads. Compressed air, steam, lubrication oil and hydraulic fluid will be used in the paper machine area. Travel for this position is minimal, but may be occasionally required. Overtime is required to complete critical tasks and meet deadlines. Req No.: 2017-3144 External Company URL: http://www.clearwaterpaper.com
Ensure machine is operating at required speed, producing quality product with minimal waste.
Will change paper, glues, inks, as well as unjam machines as necessary. Essential Functions and
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures.
Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards. Utilize lockout/tagout as required, following established policy; ensure guarding is in place at all times. Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
Machine Tender Inspector - Morristown Tennessee West End
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Inspection, Quality Control, machine tending. regular housekeeping duties.
Ability to adhere to all safety standards and wear and utilize all personal protective equipment; Ability to perform regular housekeeping and maintain general cleanliness in work area; Ability to move bags of raw materials weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to bend, twist, stand, h ave use of both arms and hands, have uses of both feet and legs, and move for 8 hour shifts. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds repeatedly.
Must have own Steel Toe or Composite Toe shoes. Must complete on-line application using a computer.
Requirements Long term temporary assignment of approximately 9 months.
Highlights Climate controlled, clean manufacturing facility . Located near West Industrial Park Morristown TN . 3 shifts 8 hours long.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Snider-Blake is looking for a Machine Tender for our client in the Solon area. This position is a 1st shift from 6A-2:30P, with a pay rate starting at $12/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sets up filling and packaging equipment based on production schedule and ensures rapid start-up and minimal product loss through proper pre-start adjustment
- Identifies, adjusts and corrects equipment malfunctions
- Performs routine preventative/predictive maintenance activities on equipment, machinery and building components
- Reports and documents abnormalities to the maintenance supervisor
- Interprets drawings and schematics as a troubleshooting aid for machines
- Mechanical aptitude--capable of rebuilding and or repairing machines or assemblies to original operating conditions
Qualifications and Skills
- Manual dexterity--able to use small hand tools, scales, hand trucks, utility knifes, and computer equipment
- Must be able to communicate, discuss and/or review repair problems with Engineering, Production Team Leads or vendors as needed
- Ability to fabricate, weld, or machine parts as required is a plus
- Ability to use various measuring devices (torque wrench, micrometers,Vernier calipers, dial indicators etc.) is a plus
- Three years’ related experience with filling/pressing machines
- Must have strong mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Also must have the ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, temperature, rate and distance
If interested, submit your resume and apply:
Walk-ins welcome 9AM-2:30P Monday-Friday
Bring 2 forms of ID
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
4200 Rockside Rd.
Independence, OH 44131
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Machine Tender
1st Shift - $12.00/hour 1st Shift
2:00 pm We have a GREAT opportunity for a motivated individual looking to learn and grow with a company!
The Machine Tender will assist the machine operator and help ensure the quality of product.
MACHINE TENDER RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations Inspect, sort products off of machine Move product and inventory using a pallet jack or forklift Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the machine operator Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations Perform related duties as required by machine operator MACHINE TENDER REQUIREMENTS: Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division Perform basic visual quality inspections on products Must be certified or become certified in operation of forklift For immediate consideration: forward your resume to: Apply in person and have an on-the-spot interview at: US Tech Force, 1040 Spencer St, Suite 101, Appleton, WI 54914 Visit our website for an up-to-date list of job openings or to apply: Call at: We specialize in helping GREAT people find long term employment with GREAT companies....
All Industries and All Positions within Green Bay, WI, Brown County, Fox Cities, Appleton, Oshkosh, and all surrounding counties within NE WI!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply In Person: US Tech Force 4010 W.
Spencer St Suite 101 Appleton, WI 54914 Mail a Rsum: US Tech Force 4010 W.
Suite 101 Appleton, WI 54914 E-Mail a Rsum: Apply Online: Fax a Rsum: Call For Appointment:
Night Shift Bail Bonding Agent
We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated Night Shift Bail Bonding Agent. All applicants must have
One Year as a Resident of Georgia
Must have a valid Georgia drivers license
No Criminal Record
General knowledge of office skills such as phone etiquette, use of personal computer, setting up and maintaining files is a must.
Also must possess the ability to interact professionally with various people groups.
Previous customer service representatives preferred!
Ability to work 6pm-6am
Must be able to keep up with a very busy office environment. Phone sales experience is a must.
Live within 10 miles of Marietta Georgia
MS Office Skills (Outlook, Word)
Excellent communication skills
Multi Line Phone Experience
21 years of age or older
High School Diploma or G.E.D
FM Industries, Inc., a leading contract manufacturer of Precision Components and Assemblies for the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry, has an immediate opening for a Bonding Technician 1 to work in our Fremont, CA headquarters.
Responsible for proper handling, inspecting, assembling parts per blueprints and written instructions.
- Moderate noise levels from operating machines
- Physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts
- *FM Industries is committed to a drug free workplace. All applicants considered for employment are required to pass a background check.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions
- Basic counting and math skills.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to use hand tools, such as air guns, syringes, x-acto knives, cotton swabs
- Ability to work in and around hot ovens
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Communicate with team members and Supervisor
- Follow instructions
- Complete routers
- Assemble parts according to Operational Method Sheets (OMS)
- Inspect components for damage and finish quality
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, epoxy or other fasteners using fixtures and basic hand tools and torque wrenches
- Determine availability of components and subassemblies to be used in the assembly process
- Perform vacuum leak tests
- Maintain process data logs or other documentation as required
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- Visual acuity: near acuity, depth perception, focus and accommodation are required for reading blueprints, and precision finishing of parts and measuring instruments used in the inspection of parts.
- Eye protection required
- Nitrile gloves are required for handling parts
- Hearing ability: ability to use hearing protection due to loud and noisy environment from using tools.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, push, reach overhead, and bend to the floor
- Frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Must have good manual dexterity due to the complex finishing of parts.
Physical hazards from hot equipment and machine parts. lift and/or move up to 30 lb.
We offer a full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, generous time off plan, and a 401k saving plan with a 30% match!
*FM Industries is committed to a drug free workplace. All applicants considered for employment are required to pass a background check.
Bonding & Composite Mechanic
OCCUPATIONAL SUMMARYThis occupation requires the planning, layout, assembly, trimming, routing, drilling/ reaming to include I/R close tolerance drilling, countersinking to include close tolerance flushness, installation of countersink grommets and hole sleeves of close tolerance dimensions, the installation of preformed gaskets, bonding and riveting of nutplates, installation of Eddie bolts and various fasteners in the fabrication of composite, graphite, metal and phenolic core, metal, fiberglass, and plastic parts. Fabricate composite and metal parts into subassemblies for the purpose of final installation on the aircraft.BONDING AND COMPOSITE MECHANIC Basic Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in Composite Manufacturing or related Manufacturing field.
Computer skills required.
Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints.
Knowledge of composite manufacturing processes and procedures
Experienced in hole & countersink Drilling Desired skills
Related technical training or certification desired.
Experienced in hole & countersink Drilling
Experienced in installation of countersink grommets and hole sleeves of close tolerance dimensions As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!