Bonita Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Bonita
Customer Service Sales Representatives
We are a private sales and marketing firm that has immediate hire opportunities for entry level individuals with a customer service, sales, or marketing background. People with retail sales or restaurant related customer service experience tend to transition easily into our sales and customer service representative opening because of their experience in working in fast paced environments.
As Customer Service and Sales Representatives progresses into our management training program, they learn:
· Sales techniques and Marketing strategies
· Team development - coaching & motivating team members
· Leadership training
· Building and maintaining client relations
· Business administration and human resources management
Our employees benefit from:
· Opportunities for growth and rapid advancement
· Regional and national travel opportunities
· An upbeat and positive work environment
· Individually tailored mentoring programs
Our company believes that strength comes from ORGANIC GROWTH, meaning we will never hire anyone directly into management.
· Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a high level of professionalism and integrity.
· 4-year degree preferred, not required, work experience is valid as well
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Customer Service Representative
Looking for a customer service position job!?
LEXRIAN CONCEPTS....employing for entry level representatives to join our team.
Come work with one of the top 4 wireless providers nationwide!!
What We Offer:
- Third Largest Wireless Door 2 Door program in the U.S..
- Provide a complete product and promotional guidance, and all needed marketing essentials.
- Unlimited national territory.
- NO CHARGEBACKS!!
- Attentive customer support to guarantee a satisfying service experience.
- Yes, Make $800-$1,000 Per Week! (Commission Based)
- Aptitude to develop relationships with appointed sales markets and areas.
- Capable to walk house-to-house, for long periods for time, engaging and attaining customers.
- Must enjoy interacting with people, energetic and positive.
- Skilled to communicate fluently and accurately, both verbally and by writing.
- Leadership credentials.
- Business-minded with inspirations to succeed furthermore.
- Some to no experience required in these particular areas: sales, management, customer service and other similar accounts.
We have management opportunities available for qualified candidates.
We look for the best and the brightest to train in a high performance, competitive management team environment. We are committed to developing an elite team who will become the future of our organization. Management promotions are 100% merit based! No prior experience necessary.
Position: Database Engineer
Description: We are looking for an experienced database engineer with a passion for building secure, elegant data storage and retrieval mechanisms. The database engineer will work with others on a high performing team to create a world-class data intake, reporting, and analytics system for a major healthcare organization.
· Demonstrated expertise working with different kinds of databases, including DBMS and OODBMS systems
· Ability to create data efficient storage and retrieval mechanisms for large amounts of both structured and unstructured data
· Ability to relate and merge data from disparate sources in different formats
· Ability to recommend, implement, and work with BI platforms to perform multidimensional analysis of data
· Expert-level knowledge of SQL and ability to write efficient SQL queries
· Experience creating efficient and fault-tolerant ETL processes to transfer and transform data between systems
· Ability to design elegant data structures that promote efficient access while maintaining data integrity
· Ability to analyze and clearly communicate tradeoffs between different data storage and transfer strategies
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of an Agile team
· Experience working with XML and XML schemas
· Ability to work in a self-directed manner with little supervision
· US Citizen or permanent legal resident
· Expert-level knowledge of multidimensional data structures and ability to write efficient MDX queries.
· Experience working with Git repositories
· Familiarity with micro-services architecture and best-practices
Educational and/or Experience
· B.S. In Computer Science, Data Science, or similar, or 5 years of development experience.
· At least 3 years of experience working in a technical team environment.
We believe that a strong team is built on trust and agility. On a battlefield, your “6:00” position (your back) is the most vulnerable. When someone tells you that they’ve “Got Your Six,” it means they’re watching your back. In the same way, truly empowered software teams thrive on trust. Teams built on trust maximize collaboration, creativity, and quality, and when our clients and our team share this trust circle, truly great solutions emerge.
Behavior Therapist (Aba) - Hiring Event
ABA Behavior Therapist/Technician work with toddlers, children, and/or teens diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities in their home, school, and/or community utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles to teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills. ABA technicians work under the supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
When : Hiring Event- Walk in Interviews
No need to RSVP just bring a copy of your resume and walk-in. Come anytime!!
Monday October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th (1pm- 3pm)
Tuesday September 26th, October 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st (3pm- 6pm)
Wednesday September 27th October 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th (9:30am to 12:30pm)
Thursday (call to schedule a time 1pm – 3pm) offsite in Oceanside
-Alternate days/times by appointment
Where : * 5820 Oberlin Drive #111, San Diego
- Provide behavioral therapy with individuals in their home and/or community setting(s).
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through ABA principles
- Follow and implement treatment programs under the supervision of a clinical supervisor.
- Accurately record treatment data.
- Engage in and ensure client safety.
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients and professional conduct at all times.
- Accurately communicate problems/concerns with appropriate staff.
Flexible part-time position (10-25 hours a week and possibly more in certain cities)
- AA/HS with 1-2 years of childcare or ABA experience; OR, BA/BS in progress or completed in psychology, special education, communicative disorders, occupational therapy, or related field.
- Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or ABA experience. (exposure means knowing children who are on the autism spectrum through family members, friends children, or community…it doesn’t only mean paid work and must be on the resume)
- Morning, Evening (3pm-8pm) and weekend availability.
- Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid driver's license, safe driving record, proper auto insurance and vehicle registration.
- Bilinguals are highly encouraged to apply!
Benefits / Compensation:
- Working after 7pm Monday through Friday and weekends is $1 extra on top the hourly rate
- Very competitive rates based on DOE and Education
- Annual reviews, and advancement opportunities
- Paid ongoing trainings
- Ongoing supervision and mentoring
- Paid Mileage and drive time
- Partial Tuition Reimbursement, and Degree Completion Awards
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, music concert tickets, and sporting events!
Our Behavior Technician position is similar to the following positions at other ABA agencies:
- Behavior Therapist
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Behavior Interventionist
Candidates seeking these positions will find a similar and very rewarding experience as an ABA Technician in our company:
- Home Health Aide or HHA
- Teacher Aide or TA
- Child Care Worker
- Education Assistant
- Home Care Worker
- Mental Health Therapist
Autism Learning Partners (formerly Pacific Child & Family Associates) began offering services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities, and their families in 1988. The company was an early proponent of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and quickly adopted this clinical methodology as the cornerstone of its services to children and families. Autism Learning Partners now offers treatment services in 32 states.
To guide this growth we have established an executive clinical team with national prominence in the behavioral health field.
Rental Yard Equipment Mechanic
We are looking for a RENTAL YARD EQUIPMENT MECHANICto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles, booms, forklifts, scissor lifts and heavy equipment.
- Repair heavy equipment, light equipment, booms, scissor lifts, forklifts etc
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the units to rental ready
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Retail Assistant Store Manager
Experts Choice is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, disciplined, enthusiastic Store Managers who have excellent communication skills, an aggressive attitude towards sales, and a customer-first mentality to become part of our team!
As a Sprint Assistant Store Manager, you lead and inspire a sales team to provide an unparalleled customer experience, resulting in loyal customers and successful business outcomes. You’ll enjoy teaching and coaching on the sales floor, and inspiring continuous learning on new products and solutions. You will encourage consistent success and career development through formal, monthly one-on-one coaching sessions.
· Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
· Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the brand
· Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
· Ensures the store is represented in a professional manner and maintains a clean, organized work environment.
· Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
· Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
· Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Experts Choice Code of Ethics
· Maintain a strong knowledge of all products such as accessories, devices, promotions, pricing, features, and competitive offers.
· Hires, recruits, and trains employees in an ongoing basis.
Aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, managers must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
As retail Assistant Store Manager, we offer:
· A competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales commissions with uncapped earning potential.
· Enroll in our dental, vision, and medical healthcare.
· Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program.
· Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology.
· Looking for a career path? Managers are top candidates when it comes to growing in our organization with the opportunity to become part of upper management or a valued member of our support team there is no limit to your growth potential.
· Above average interpersonal and communication skills
· Sales and Customer Service and Supervisor retail experience
· Full time availability and flexible schedule
· Enthusiasm for wireless technology
If you have a strong desire for personal and financial success, WE WANT YOU! Experts Choice is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AAP.
RN- Registered Nurse - $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!! (Fredericka Manor - Chula Vista, CA)
Fredericka Manor is offering a $1500 Sign-on Bonus for qualified RN new hire!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
To be considered please apply in person to: Fredericka Manor 111 Third Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- 1 year RN experience in a skilled nursing facility, RN License/Active, CPR Certification/Active required.
- PC skills, excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Flexible AM/PM work schedule a must.
- Under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the Certified Nursing Assistants. Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Company Policy.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with nametag visible.
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician. Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs.
- Ensures that all patient rights are protected.Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Wears safety equipment as required for the job.
- Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness.
- Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings.
- Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Shipping And Receiving Clerk In Warehouse Administrative Logistics
Shipping and Receiving clerk in Warehouse Administrative logistics position support for shipping and receiving in distribution company
- Administratively Assist in the records for maintenance and coordination of daily incoming and outgoing shipments according to company guidelines of an average of 100 plus loads a week
- Manage accounting issues for transportation including; process freight invoices, update dispatch database, and ensure freight date on PO and payments are process correctly
- Order processing, data entry and filings on a daily basis
- Coordinate shipment documents and manage proper filing and follow through
- Generate Invoices accurately and timely
- Check inventory and compile reports on an ongoing basis
- Daily communication and interaction with company buyers and sales team within the Corporation.
- Maintain logs and communicate shipping activities with vendors, customers and internal departments
- Perform record keeping and product reports verifying confirmation of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Compile information and report on use of stock, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, damage to stock, location changes, etc
- Administrative support to the National Freight Manager and department
- Assist colleagues as needed
- Ensure phone coverage
- Address issues regarding inventory and pricing
- Attend staff and other scheduled business meetings
- Perform other tasks and special projects as needed.
Stand-Up Forklift Operator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the aftermarket on/off road suspension systems. We are seeking a motivated Forklift Operator/Driver to join our team!
The Stand-up Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating an electric reach truck/ order picker and associated material handling equipment for picking and putting away of bulk items in a narrow high capacity racking system. In addition, this position will be responsible acquiring necessary cross functional skills and standing in as needed for other distribution duties that include receiving, shipping & packing that meet the high standards of safety, quality and productivity.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
Relocation will not be provided
- Counts, sorts and weighs all incoming product and authenticating the receipt of same in accordance of SOP’s;
- Utilizes RF scanners to scan barcodes;
- Keeps a log of a received product as well as disposition of the final location;
- Fills out bin xfer form to log new locations when stocking and picking product;
- Uses good Quality control measures to insure work is accurate and error free;
- Follows company and departmental policy in Attendance and Safety;
- Operates machinery in a safe manner in accordance of company policy;
- Stocks and picks parts as needed for the operation;
- High School or GED;
- Must have at least 1 year of General Warehouse experience;
- Must have at least 6 months of previous experience utilizing reach trucks/orders pickers;
- Must have experience in using narrow aisle electric reach trucks/ order pickers;
- Must have experience with RF Scanners;
- Must have organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Physical mobility (sitting, standing, running or climbing)
- Physical effort (lifting, carrying or pushing)
- Unusual sensory requirements (distinguish colors, touch, concentration or mental effort)
- Work environment (noise levels, air-conditions, temperature, etc)
- Works flexible hours to include 1st, 2nd weekends and overtime as needed;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 26 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 84 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Full Time Client Service Representatives
OUR COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS WHO LIGHT UP THE ROOM AND MAINTAIN A PROFESSIONAL PRESENCE!
OUR MAGIC STEMS FROM TEAM DIVERSITY, TALENT, AND INNOVATION!
IF YOU HAVE A MAKE IT HAPPEN ATTITUDE WE WANT YOU!
As a representatives you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of our company to life. Representatives provide outstanding customer service, and perform to reach goals on a personal and departmental basis, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers. To create a consumer experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
WE WILL PROVIDE TRAINING IN:
•Customer Experience - Through the use of Delivering Customer Delight build relationships with customers and understand their needs. Deliver a strong genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend product to their friends and family. Provide Senior Management with feedback and solutions to improve customer service.
•Professional Growth - Support team members in serving customers and doing company operations. Share customer experiences with the rest of your team including management. Cross-train and coach among store staff. Celebrate individual achievements and team successes. Our company highlight top performers and reward favorably for success.