Bonita Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative
Looking for a customer service position job!?
LEXRIAN CONCEPTS....employing for entry level representatives to join our team.
Come work with one of the top 4 wireless providers nationwide!!
What We Offer:
- Third Largest Wireless Door 2 Door program in the U.S..
- Provide a complete product and promotional guidance, and all needed marketing essentials.
- Unlimited national territory.
- NO CHARGEBACKS!!
- Attentive customer support to guarantee a satisfying service experience.
- Yes, Make $800-$1,000 Per Week! (Commission Based)
- Aptitude to develop relationships with appointed sales markets and areas.
- Capable to walk house-to-house, for long periods for time, engaging and attaining customers.
- Must enjoy interacting with people, energetic and positive.
- Skilled to communicate fluently and accurately, both verbally and by writing.
- Leadership credentials.
- Business-minded with inspirations to succeed furthermore.
- Some to no experience required in these particular areas: sales, management, customer service and other similar accounts.
We have management opportunities available for qualified candidates.
We look for the best and the brightest to train in a high performance, competitive management team environment. We are committed to developing an elite team who will become the future of our organization. Management promotions are 100% merit based! No prior experience necessary.
Client Retention Sale Specialist #Csr #Fulltime #Entrylevel
Client Retention Rep / Specialist (Entry Level & Full Time)
Please submit your resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button or CALL our HR Dept.
Initium Consulting is currently hiring entry level individuals with good communication skills with customers and general customer service experience. These skills have shown to be transferable and create a faster path towards success within our business. Current candidates are applying for our entry level position which focuses on the development of that individual into a management role. The following characteristics are vital for moving forward with the position:
- Communication Skills
- Charismatic and Outgoing
- Positive Mentality
We specialize in training candidates with these characteristics to take on a management role. Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. When representing the third largest telecommunication company in the world, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service and to build, land, and maintain quality customer relationships.
We are looking to fill positions as soon as possible to speed up our internal growth and the inevitable expansion to two more locations by the end of the next quarter. We will respond and complete our interview process within the next few business days.
Registered Nurse - RN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse/ RN to join our team of providing care at a correctional Facility! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Founded by Registered Nurses, Nightingale's List, LLC understands the demanding role nurses play in patient care. We provide employees with flexible working opportunities, striving to create a pleasant and beneficial relationship between nurses, healthcare providers and patients. It is our mission to narrow the gap of limited care provision by seamlessly integrating nursing staff with the demands of healthcare providers dependent on their skills.
Marine Electrician, Immediate Opening
Small ship repair company now hiring marine electricians. This is a full time job opening for the qualified applicant. The ideal candidate has served in the Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine or Military Sealift Command as an electrician. Prior service is a plus but not an absolute requirement. Qualifications and other job requirements include the following:
- A minimum of 5 years practical, hands on experience in a shipyard or other marine repair company is preferred. Successful service in the military service as an electrician also qualifies.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to safety requirements for shipboard use.
- Fasten electrical switches or outlets.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications.
- Route cables through in a shipboard environment using existing or newly place wireways. Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as lifting heavy objects.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations, as required.
- Provide preliminary sketches or cost estimates for materials or services.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
COMPENSATION: The company offers excellent compensation for the qualified applicant, equal or better to the industry standard. Other benefits may include 401K, health insurance, paid holidays, among others.
Loan Officer/Remote Or Inhouse Chartered Bank
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in the mortgage industry as a licensed mortgage originator.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in the mortgage industry in an operations role.
- Must show and document successful results in a sales or business development role outside of the banking industry.
- Must show the proven ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced, constantly changing, environment.
- Must have funded a minimum of $12 million in production annually.
- Must have funded a minimum of 24-36 units annually.
- Must have a clean criminal background and have not been convicted of a felony in the last 10 years. Any history of a criminal background will need supporting documentation; (IE. a detailed letter of explanation)
- Must have never had a mortgage originators license revoked by a regulator in any state.
- Hiring Manager to Email Bill Sullivan, Director of Recruiting and copy Steve Romano, EVP of Retail Mortgage, requesting an email to be sent that day to the candidate containing the pre-hire application link in the body of the email. Please advise the candidate that this will be the fist step in their approval process with BBMC. (The hiring manager to be copied on the outgoing email communication to the candidate.)
- Provide the following documents in one (1) email to the EVP for review and copy the Director of Recruiting:
- A copy of the candidates most recent paystub.
- A copy of the candidates most recent W2.
- A copy of the candidates resume.
- A brief description on the candidate and why we believe he/she is a good fit into the BBMC organization.
- A highlight of the compensation plan being offered. (Any deviation from the standard BBMC Retail/CD compensation plans must be highlighted here—IE. Top tier bps pay on loan 1 for the first 90 days). The purpose of this piece is so that we can control how the amount of variations being conveyed ultimately ensuring that our offer letters remain at a quick turn-around time.
- Upon approval from the EVP, the Director of Recruiting will initiate an offer letter to be delivered to the hiring manager for both review and delivery to the candidate within a 24 hour timeframe.
- The Director of Recruiting will complete the Employment Agreement and coinciding Addendums to be delivered to the hiring manager for review. (Please allow 48-72 hours for completion)
- The hiring manager to deliver the Agreement and Addendums to the candidate communicating the importance of a timely return of the fully executed documents.
Samplers Inc. is currently hiring Product Demonstrators to work part-time in local retail locations throughout California. Do you enjoy promoting products and meeting new people? If so, this position is for you!
- Product demonstrator should be friendly, outgoing, and not afraid to interact with customers
- Proactively engage customers during demonstrations and make sales
- Work independently during demonstrations
- Product preparation and sampling
- Set up and break down of demonstrations
- Submit paperwork and online reporting by required deadlines
- $13-$15 per hour
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Part-time shifts available and flexible working hours
- Industry training as neededPosition
- Pass a criminal background check
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable transportation
- A personal e-mail account and access to a smart phone and/or a computer with internet
To apply please go to http://samplersinc.com/talent-signup.html
Once your information is received we will reach out to you directly!
Samplers Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Calling all Commercial Electricians and Helpers
Premier Electrical Staffing is hiring! Better pay More work Safer work environments Paid weekly
Duties include, but not limited to:
- We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we send them into the field to perform to the highest standards. Every employee is tested for their knowledge of the electrical trade by completing both written and practical tests prior to hiring and being placed on assignment. We take pride that each of our branch offices supply electrical contractors with qualified, reliable Journeymen, Commercial and Industrial Electricians, and Apprentice Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients!
Customer Service Representative ---Weekends OFF
Miramar Truck Body & Equipment is hiring a Customer Service Rep (CSR) in Otay, CA.
This position will work the day shift
The CSR greets customers and communicates daily with customers on status of vehicles. The CSR also generates service and repair orders by ascertaining service requests and performance problems; verifies warranty and service contract coverage; inspects vehicles, writes repair orders and daily maintains customer rapport and records. The CSR also reviews jobs when they are complete and closes jobs.
Customer Service Duties
• Greets customers upon arriving in maintenance area
• Ascertains vehicle problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms
• Clarifies description of problems
• Conducts inspections
• Proactively checks for recalls
• Submits documentation for warranty repair orders
• Retrieves mileage and vin numbers from vehicle
• Checks vehicle maintenance records
• Examines service schedules
• Maintains customer rapport by providing explanation of estimates and daily updates
• Calls customer when job is complete and truck is ready for pick up
• Establishes good customer relations by providing estimates and timelines
Repair Order Duties
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers
• Explains provisions and exclusions
• Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems and causes discovered as well as repairs and service required
• Obtains approval signatures
• Enters RO into service database system and sends to Estimator and Dispatcher
• Monitors repair work to ensure vehicle will be ready when promised
• Prints warranty
• Prints repair orders
• Issues sublet purchase order numbers
• Reviews jobs when completed
• Collects payment from jobs
• Closes jobs
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in trucking industry of five years or more
• Service advisor experience
• Proven technical experience
• Strong knowledge of trucks and parts
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to work in fast pace environment
• Work well with internal and external customers
This job description is intended to describe the essential functions and general content of the requirements for the position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to change the functions and responsibilities of this position as necessary, at any time.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military service, or any other basis protected by law.
Miramar Truck Body & Equipment is a division of Velocity Vehicle Group. Velocity Vehicle Group is the premier group of commercial vehicle dealerships in the Southwest with locations in Arizona, California and Nevada www.velocityvehiclegroup.com
HIRING BONUS – APPLY TODAY
My Plumber Heating and Cooling is committed to being the company of choice for our customer’s Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers on every visit. We value our employees in an effort to make our company the best, inside and out.
My Plumber is currently looking for accomplished and motivated Service Plumbers to join our team. As a Service Plumber, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and servicing common plumbing issues and build long-lasting customer relationships. We have pride in our team and the skilled work we do.
You have the SKILLS, ABILITIES, and TALENT. You have the DETERMINATION. Apply today and help us serving our customers!
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in residential service repair plumbing.
- Should be licensed or aspiring to be licensed.
- Should have basic tools of the trade.
- Be ‘go-getter’ personality.
- Enjoy working with people and excellent communication skills.
- Clean criminal background and no DUI convictions within 5 years.
· HIRING BONUS
· Medical insurance, paid holidays and time-off
· Excellent earning potential
· Fully stocked trucks, uniforms, and field support
· Year-round work
· Paid training and on-going training to help you succeed
The Next Step:
Curious to find out more about My Plumber? Visit our website at www.myplumberca.com and read our customers’ testimonials for more information about company.
We offer great earning potential, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
No calls please.
RN - Registered Nurse - Pediatrics
New grads welcome, great medical benefits, PTO, 401K, and flexible schedule!
Ro Health is currently looking for RN's to work within the Chula Vista. Take a look at the details and apply if you find the position is a good fit!
Benefits for Registered Nurse / RN:
- Competitive Pay!
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 3 to 8 Days of PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Continuing Education
Responsibilities of Registered Nurse / RN:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
Requirements of Registered Nurse / RN:
- California RN license
- 1 year RN experience preferred, RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
- Passion for excellent patient care!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!