Book Repairer Job Description Sample
Race & Sports Book Writer
Overview Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Responsibilities Do you have a passion for sports? Then join our Race & Sportsbook Team!
We have an immediate opening for a Race & Sportsbook Ticket Writer. The Ticket Writer is responsible for providing quick and accurate ticket writing service to the guests of the Race and Sportsbook in accordance with all Nevada Gaming Regulations. Ability to write tickets correctly on computerized system.
Greet all guests professionally (by name if known).Ideal candidates will have excellent cash handling skills and ability to balance a cash drawer on a daily basis. Team player- willing to help out when/where needed to ensure the best possible product/experience for all guests.
Qualifications This position requires exceptional guest service skills. Ideal applicant must be able to interact with guests, answer questions, and provide general information about the Race & Sportsbook betting process.
Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure. Previous cash handling and Race & Sportsbook experience preferred. Must have ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage) + 401K retirement savings plan
One FREE meal
Holiday and Vacation pay
RTC Ride Discount
And much more……
Property Book Manager
Job Description: CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company is looking for a Property Manager to support services for the 3rd Battalion, 353rd Armor Regiment. The 3-353rd Armor Regiment conducts training and role player exercises for conventional US Army and joint forces at the US Army’s Joint Training Readiness Center (JRTC), Fort Polk, LA. Training is focused on Security Force Assistance training, Joint Security Force Assistance training, and advisement engagement training with Host Nation Security Forces, at Fort Polk and/or at the unit’s home station location in order to prepare headquarters units and individuals on the skills they need to effectively understand how to support advising teams for operations, joint operations, and enable mission success in meeting the Combatant Commander (CCDR) Security Force Assisting or Security Cooperation (CCDR SFA/SC) requirements. The Property Manager is responsible for property management, independently analyzing and resolving difficult issues and problems involving supply processes, work methods, and day-to-day operational procedures. The property manager possesses experience and knowledge on a broad range of property and supply management policies and processes, including knowledge of specialized methods and techniques to analyze and evaluate the effective and efficiency of supply programs and/or operations.
Develop full life-cycle management plan and record keeping processes for all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Contractor Acquired Property (CAP); * Manage property using a government approved system;
Ensures conformity of property management to applicable Army Regulations, Federal Property Management Regulations, Supply Updates, Department of the Army Pamphlets, and Standard Operating Procedures;
Ensure all property is hand‐receipted and sub‐hand receipted to authorized users;
Perform property administration to include: Acquisition, Receiving, Identification, Records, Movement, Storage, Physical Inventory, Reports, Consumption, Utilization/Equipment, Maintenance, Subcontractor Control, Disposition, and Contract Closeout;
Conduct annual 100 percent inventory and monthly, not less than 10%, inventories of all GFE and CAP; * Maintain accountability for all excess serviceable equipment drawn from DLA and/or other DoD activities for rotational exercise support;
Discuss and explain new or changed procedures, regulations, and property management requirements affecting property management and supply system procedures to government and contract leadership; and
Conduct investigations to determine responsibility for lost or damaged property. Provide Loss, Theft, Damage and/or Destruction (LTDD) report on all property items. Required Skills
Five (5) years Joint or Military Service property management experience;
Demonstrable proficiency with AR 710-2 (Supply Policy Below the National Level), AR 735-5 (Property Accountability Policies), supply bulletin 700-20 (Cataloging of Supplies and Equipment, Army Adopted Items of Materiel, and List of Reportable Items), and related documents;
Knowledge of current property management systems and form: GCSS-Army, Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIOPL), and DD Form 200; * Knowledge and experience with Item Unique Identification (IUID), FAR, DFAR and other applicable regulations;
Experience as Brigade level or higher Property Book Officer (PBO); * Ability to prepare and deliver technical and non-technical information and instructional briefings and other training to team members and government personnel. Required Experience
Associates degree from an accredited college or university. Candidates with exceptional relevant experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
Graduate from a service mid-level Logistics Officer Career Course, Warrant Officer Advance Course (WOAC), NCO career course, or similar PME; * Possess and maintain a SECRET clearance; * Must be a US Citizen. CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers
Tracking Code:* TSO 2248-585 Job Location: Fort Polk, Louisiana, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Part Time Book Keeper
Seeking someone who knows Quickbooks Pro. Job requirements included, entering in invoices, bills, payments, payroll, collections and shipping orders.
Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
Match long term and nightly rentals with invoices
Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
Monitor office expenses and tally and enter receipts
Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements, balance sheets
Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
Book Keeper/Finance Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Book-Keeper/Finance Coordinator to join our organization! You will over-see key areas within the finance function of a growing local business by working with the Controller of the organization. The business is unique in that it's structured around sports:
- Process supplier/vendor invoices and maintain up-to-date master vendor list
- Maintain the accounts payable sub-ledger so that accounts with vendors are kept current
- Liaise with the owner of the business, the head of each business area and the Financial Controller to help facilitate smooth financial operations
- Conduct bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Monitor cash balances and update daily cash files
- File quarterly sales tax return
- Liaise with local bank to assist in managing cash & banking operations
- Process new employee job applications
- Analyze and summarize periodic financial information on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Balance and maintain certain financial statement accounts via Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and collaborate environment that carries a startup feel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (basic-intermediate level of experience)
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortable using current software/technology (google docs a plus)
- Associate's degree in accounting or business administration is not necessarily a requirement, but certainly a big plus!
Senior Book Keeper / Accounts Payable
This is a senior position responsible for the management and organization of the fiscal functions of Urban Electric Power (UEP) in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry. This position will be central to maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
Include the following. Other duties may also be assigned:
- Maintain QuickBooks Online system to account for financial transactions by maintaining a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Processes Accounts Payables, uploads invoices and processes payments
- Processes Accounts Receivable, creates invoices and follows up on prompt payments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have demonstrated the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven bookkeeping experience in QuickBooks Online
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Excel
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Competencies, Skills, Knowledge
- Language Skills –Effectively communicate with co-workers, investors and board of directors. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries. Ability to read and interpret financial documents.
· Analytical Skills --Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to continuously understand and improve company financial operations.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to use scientific problem-solving methodology.
Education and/or Experience
- 4 year degree required
- 5+ years of bookkeeping with preference for a hardware company experience
- Preference will be given to individuals with experience in QuickBooks Online for manufacturing/hardware companies.
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· Salary is dependent on experience.
· Health and dental benefits covered up to 70% by employer.
UEP is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
District Manager, On Premise Full Book Division (Tri-Cities/Yakima)
Description Southern Glazer's Wine and Spiritsis seeking candidates for a
District Manager opportunity in Tri-Cities/Yakima. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Manage a team of sales professionals to include oversight of sales and merchandising efforts in accounts.
Train, develop, and motivate team to foster the success of individual contributors and overall team success.
Conduct sales meetings and product presentations for sales team.
Set forth sales goals and implement attainment strategies to meet objectives and report on results.
Inspire confidence and gain respect as an effective company spokesperson.
Provide consistent and regular communication to team through weekly meetings and brainstorm solutions to overcome obstacles encountered in the field.
Collaborate with key accounts in geographic region to improve distribution of product within set accounts.
Align with supplier representatives to understand their brands, sales goals/projections, and support in securing additional market share through your team's effective selling approach.
Familiarize yourself with competition and remain apprised of market trends and development within specific product categories, geographic regions, and accounts.
Assist executive sales management with report preparation for supplier reviews and fiscal close.
Develop relationships with the trade while promoting supplier brands to consumers at food/wine/industry events.
Work flexible hours which include early, evenings, and/or weekends.
Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November and December.
High School Diploma/GED and 5-7 years of professional sales experience preferably as a Key Account Manager or Wine Manager, including a minimum of three years supervising/directing other individuals.
Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis.
Comprehensive understanding of wine and spirits to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service.
Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product occasionally.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Proven ability in territory sales management including creative and fact-based selling.
- Goal oriented, focused, and aggressive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Established trade/account relationships.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Adaptable and able to assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types.
Able to inspire, coach and lead a team by example.
Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
Hands-on management approach in an intense, fast-paced environment.
Strong negotiation skills. Job:Sales Primary Location:United States-Washington-Kennewick Shift:Day Shift
Guest Service Co-Worker/ Morning Book Keeper Kwik Trip #458
Guest Service Co-worker/ Morning Book Keeper Kwik Trip #458 Apply now » Apply now Start
- Please wait... Date: Jan 3, 2018 Location:
Buffalo, MN, US, 55313 Company: Kwik Trip Inc Brand: Kwik Trip Location:
Kwik Trip #458 1600 Cessna St Buffalo, MN 55313 Requisition: 48801 Range Min: 11.75 Shift: Morning/Afternoons Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com Guest Service co-workers:
Kwik Trip is seeking energetic, outgoing and positive people to make a difference in the communities we serve. Our Guest Service co-workers give the best guest service in clean, state of the art facilities.
Great people skills
Enjoy a fast paced work environment
Ability to problem solve challenges and shift priorities quickly
Desire to help others
Maintain a clean and inviting store Kwik Trip has rated as a Top Workplace several years running, both nationally and in the states that we operate. We live by our mission, treating others how we would like to be treated and we strive to make a difference in people's lives.
Our mission drives how we operate as a business as well as how we approach staffing our stores. We are a family owned company and share 40% of pre-tax profits with all our co-workers. Our teams are loaded with fun, ambitious and energetic people that make work enjoyable and brighten the days of our guests.
Kwik Trip is an innovative company that offers a variety of careers paths, from Retail Leadership to our Support Center and Production and Distribution Facilities. Many co-workers throughout the company have started as Guest Service co-workers and have developed the skills to take on new challenges and roles within the company. Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW: For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.
With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Function: Retail Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis Job Segment: Customer Service Apply now »
On-Call Property Book (Pbo) Technician (Shipping/Receiving Clerk)
On-Call Property Book (PBO) Technician (Shipping/Receiving Clerk) Email Tweet Location: Doral, FL Technica is currently recruiting for a temporary, on-call Property Book (PBO) Technician (Shipping/Receiving Clerk) to perform work at Doral, FL. This is position is as needed, depending on contract work and personnel requirements. There are no minimum hours guaranteed. Specific Duties:
Maintain receipt and transaction files
Process incoming requisitions, lateral transfers, statement of charges, turn-ins, and Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) and receipts of documents for property accountability.
Receive documents for Property Book items posted and post to the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) automated system.
Prepare, maintain, and adjust hand receipts for all property book items.
Schedule appointments with hand receipt holders in order to update the hand receipt and assist the hand receipt holders in resolving problems.
Perform causative research for inventory adjustments by reviewing the inventory adjustment reports utilizing all available records.
- Prepare inventory report for submission.
Possess good English verbal communication skills.
Obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
Possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience working services as it relates to this requirement and the tasks associated with this position.
Possess a valid Florida driver’s license
Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Required to be a forklift operator qualified for the use of a 4,000 and 6,000 pound forklift
Be fully capable of performing in a warehouse environment. Hourly wage for this position is $14.81. Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel. To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
BETA TECHNOLOGY is currently seeking a BOOKKEEPER to join our small office team in West Houston/Katy area! You will be responsible for daily accounting and reporting for our company.
- Handle company Accounts Payable
- Daily cash control (Banking and Credit Cards) and financial reporting to management
- A/P and A/R for employee accounts
- Assist with sales tax and other contract reporting
- Assist with month end close
- Assist account managers on the telephone with sales orders
- Perform data entry and/or administrative duties as necessary
- Previous experience in these specific accounting arenas
- Fundamental knowledge of "Full Cycle Accounting"
- Excel and computer literacy
- Must be Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!