Booker Job Description Sample
At Booker, we’re passionate about helping small businesses succeed. We provide health, wellness and beauty entrepreneurs with world-class tools to run and grow their businesses. Our software has won multiple industry awards and is used by over 128,000 professionals at over 12,000 locations daily.
We are totally focused on leveling this playing field, and we think we’re onto something. So do some of the world’s most prominent VC’s, including Bain Capital Ventures, Revolution Ventures, First Data, TDF Ventures, & Medina Capital,, who recently participated in a successful $35MM funding round. Our strategic partners include some of the world’s most prominent firms in serving Small Businesses and their consumers: First Data, InfusionSoft, Yelp, and Groupon.
They are betting on us to make this vision a reality---and investors and partners like these can't be wrong!
Headquartered in New York City, Booker does business in over 70 countries around the world. With over 170 employees in 5 locations, including NY, California, Singapore, and new offices in Pennsylvania and at SkySong ASU Innovation Center in Scottsdale Arizona! Booker is expanding and looking for like-minded people to join our team. Now is the time to be a part of the
In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling Booker software to local businesses in the spa and salon industries. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment.
- Drive the full sales cycle from inception to close
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell Booker's mission, platform and software solution
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to decision makers
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- 1+ years of sales experience in a fast paced selling environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal (Preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of Spa/Salon business (Preferred)
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
Feinstein Raiss Kelin Booker & Goldstein LLC is seeking a secretary/paralegal with strong communication and organizational skills to work on commercial real estate transactions. The candidate must have experience with commercial real estate purchases, sales and refinances. Send resume to: .
Feinstein Raiss Kelin Booker & Goldstein LLC is seeking a secretary/paralegal with strong communication and organizational skills to work on commercial real estate transactions. The candidate must have experience with commercial real estate purchases, sales and refinances. Send resume to: rneadelfrkbg.com.
FEDEX GROUND DELIVERY DRIVER
We are seeking a DELIVERY DRIVER to join our team!
- Load and unload cargo
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- 1st shift
- 40-50 hours per week
- Previous driving experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Clean driving record
- Strong work ethic
At Booker, we are all about the success of the small business entrepreneur. Somewhere, in someone’s garage, the next game changing business is being incubated! As Inc. Magazine's "The Top Small Business Software for 2015", Booker Software is passionate about helping small business succeed, and are disrupting the ecosystem to make it happen! How? By providing small businesses with the same tools and technologies that normally are only available to large, multinational corporations.
We are totally focused on leveling this playing field, and we think we’re onto something, so do some of the world’s most prominent VC’s, including Bain Capital Ventures, Medina Capital, Revolution Ventures, TDF Ventures, and Grotech Ventures, who have just participated in a successful $35MM funding round. Our strategic partners include some of the world’s most prominent firms in e-commerce: First Data, InfusionSoft, Yelp, and Groupon.
They are betting on us to make this vision a reality, and investors and partners like these can't be wrong!
Sound interesting? We thought so. Read on.
What we’re looking for:
- Great, professional phone demeanor
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication skills, active listening skills as well as the ability to think on your feet and respond quickly
- Must be familiar with the Internet and technically savvy. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Willingness to learn consultative selling techniques
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in selling SaaS/ booking demos
- Track record of meeting and exceeding MONTHLY QUOTA
- Responsible and punctual
- Able to think outside of the box
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment
- Motivated to achieve and exceed individual goals
- Works well in a team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Make 50 to 100 calls per day (depending on conversion rate)
- Generating interest with prospects
- Managing a full sales cycle. ( Start to Close $$$)
- Consistently follow up with new leads, current prospects, as well as contacts that have not recently been serviced.
- Keep and update detailed notes about the status of prospects in Salesforce.com
Booking Coordinator With Luxe RV Rental
The Booking Coordinator manages and coordinates large and/or complex projects through all phases of on boarding and implementation. Operates with significant independence and minimal supervision as ...
My Son Is 7 He Needs To Go To Auditions And Bookings
He will need to go to auditions and bookings, as of now he is booked Feb 12-16. this means he will work all or a few days. He also books TV and film that would require 8-10 hours a day on set . I ...
Airline Ticket Reservation Agent
Air Planning Advisor is responsible for booking and pricing last minute air requests. Responsible for communicating the status on requested tickets to requesting person/s. Job Responsibilities
Promotions & Music Director
Solicit bookings and maintain relationships with such talent
Airfare Advisor - Travel Agency / Cruise Line
Secures air booking per request and contacted rates, accurately books/prices all contract type bookings/fares.
- Communicates to custom air passengers of Viking River Cruises air policies and ...
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!