Booking Supervisor Job Description Sample
Director, Booking And Contracts
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
Under general supervision of the Executive Director, manage event bookings for UT Arlington’s College Park Center (CPC) and Texas Hall (TXH). Market and promote the venue to prospective clients, promoters, agents and users for sporting, concert, theatrical, corporate and other special events. Assist in coordination of all aspects of the booking process.
1. Identify, market to, and secure new and repeat event opportunities and programming (concert, family, sporting, theatrical, corporate, etc.), including building and maintaining promoter and agent relationships in both the arena and performing arts entertainment industry. Assess the marketplace for event potential, negotiate venue contracts and maintain communication with promoters and agents throughout the planning and event process.
2. Administrative oversight of booking calendars for College Park Center and Texas Hall. Works closely with internal and external users to ensure dates for major University events, UTA Athletics events and Dallas Wings events are held. Receives and responds to inquiries for scheduling events in both venues in a timely manner. Responsible for efficient handoff of event details from the contracting phase to venue directors and other SEF partners.
3. Conducts analytical assessments of potential events and event forecasts to further develop effective business practices of yield management. Prepare statistics and reports on venue use for upper management.
4. Serves as a member of the Special Event Facilities upper administrative team to develop short- and long-term departmental initiatives and strategies for marketing the venues to promoters/agents/users and booking events.
5. Represents College Park Center/Special Event Facilities to campus and off-campus entities/groups, Intercollegiate Athletics, promoters, talent purveyors and venue tenants, fostering strong relationships and building customer base.
6. Represents the University of Texas at Arlington, the Department of Special Event Facilities and the College Park Center through active involvement in industry associations and conferences.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply/View Full Description
Associate Producer Booking , CBS This Morning
Associate Producer Booking , CBS This Morning
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS News
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 110 million people a week during the 2017/2018 season. CBS has been the #1 network in primetime for 10 consecutive seasons. The network has the #1 comedy/scripted program, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; #l late night program, THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
Seeking a smart, creative, and enthusiastic Associate Producer with strong story development and booking skills. This Associate Producer pitches new stories, follows leads, gathers elements (both traditional news gathering and social media mining), books guests for live or tape segments, conducts pre-interviews, and facilitates logistics on a wide variety of stories including breaking news, feature stories, politics, foreign relations, consumer, business, and medical news.
Candidates must have strong editorial skills, as well as highly developed relationship-building skills. The ideal candidate is able to take initiative by making calls and can demonstrate proof of performance on past news stories. This position requires high energy and persistence, as well as an understanding of TV newsgathering and transmission technology. The ability to effectively communicate with affiliates and their newsroom managers, network broadcast managers, and producers in other regions is essential. Candidates must be flexible with travel requirements and changing schedules as the position will, at times, require going to remote locations on short notice where breaking news is unfolding.
3+ years producing experience in a professional newsroom
Must have solid news judgment and experience chasing breaking news.
Mastery of the broadcast newsgathering process is preferred, basic knowledge is required.
Field experience is strongly preferred.
Strong research skills including working with public and private records databases, such as Lexis Nexis, is required.
Must be an excellent writer with well-developed oral communication skills, especially when working on sensitive stories.
Must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple stories with different deadlines: short, medium, and long-term.
Must have the ability to manage ongoing relationships with external contributors, news outlets and other stakeholders.
Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
Experience supporting newsgathering teams in the field using solid news judgment and leadership skills is a plus.
Thrives in high-pressure and time-critical situations.
Degree in broadcast journalism or related field is preferred.
Passion for news, journalism, and storytelling is required.
Must be willing and able to work occasional overnight and/or weekend shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Experienced Travel Agents With Air Booking Both Part & Full Time For Onsite And Remote Opportunities
Are you looking for Full Time or Part Time work (20+ hours/week)?
We’re looking for goal oriented, service-minded individuals with experience personalizing air reservations, providing excellent service, who have a passion for the travel and tourism industry!
- We're seeking travel professionals (2+ years experience minimum) with a passion for travel that want to work for a winning team & know the importance of delivering an excellent customer experience!
- In this inbound call center role, you will work with our travelers to provide them with personalized travel itineraries based on their preferences.
- On the Sales team, you'll be selling Grand Circle’s tours to over 85 countries around the world.
What You Bring to the Team:
• GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Apollo, Worldspan, Galileo, etc.) system experience is A MUST.
• Airline personalization or air routing experience.
• Strong track record of providing excellent customer experiences and building lasting customer relationships.
• Track record of consistently attaining performance goals, driving revenue and having personal accountability for results.
• Technically savvy with experience navigating multiple computer systems.
• Ability to work various shifts (including one afternoon/evening and 1 weekend day or evening).
• International travel/work experience preferred.
• Call center experience a plus
An ability to adhere & learn GCC’s values to further enhance your ability to contribute to the team.
We offer a competitive salary of $40,000-$45,000 + commission (On Target Earnings up to $38,000 based on performance)!•* Significant personal travel discounts
•* MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%
•* 50% match on 401(k) contributions
•* Generous Paid Time Off program (16 days PTO to start + 9 paid company observed holidays)
•* Flexible work options to support work life balance
•* Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
•* Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
•* Wellness program with on-site Wellness manager, on-site gym and classes
•* Weekly complimentary chair massage
•* Casual dress code every day
You'll also have the opportunity to give back to your community and the communities we travel to through the Grand Circle Foundation.
Grand Circle Corporation is the leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans aged 50+. Headquartered in Boston, MA, we’re a $600M+ global enterprise with 35 regional offices and over 2,500 associates. Since our founding, over two million Americans have traveled with our award-winning travel brands: Grand Circle Cruise Line, Overseas Adventure Travel and Grand Circle Travel. Our customers love our products, and we’ve received numerous awards for our quality of service from leading media publications such as Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and many others, as well as recognition for our significant philanthropic efforts worldwide. To learn more, please visit our websites at www.gct.com, www.oattravel.com and www.grandcirclefoundation.com.
Senior Administrative Assistant - Chase Auto - Booking & Funding - Wilmington, DE
Senior Administrative Assistant
Booking & Funding
Req #: 180079909
Location: Wilmington, DE,US
Job Category: Admin/Secretarial
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing an array of administrative functions requiring a high degree of confidentiality, initiative and sound decision making while working under limited direct supervision.
Interacts with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure
Develops relationships in a highly-matrixed organization
Handles the administrative and executive support related tasks with minimal supervision
Adapts procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals
Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Senior Administrative Assistant role working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple executives and their teams
Experience in managing multiple calendars, travel schedules and expense submissions
Expert user in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Including table creation, mail merges and basic formatting
Knowledge of general administrative procedures (e.g., managerial requests, IT troubleshooting and escalation, filing (physical/virtual), correspondence)
Superior verbal and written communication skills including excellent phone etiquette
Excellent time management skills
Remote And Boston Based Travel Agents With Airline Booking Experience-Part And Full Time Positions
Grand Circle is looking for experienced Travel Consultants to join our team! Are you looking for part time work (20+ hours/week) or do you miss being a full time travel agent or are you just looking for an exciting new opportunity? We have flexible opportunities for travel professionals who have a passion for travel that want to work for a winning team & know the importance of delivering an excellent customer experience. In this inbound call center role, you will work with our travelers to provide them with personalized air itineraries based on their preferences. You'll be creating and maintaining air reservations for Grand Circle Travel which operates in 85 Countries around the world. You will work both individually and as part of a team to provide our travelers with an authentic experience, maintaining and personalizing their air routing from its creation to when the traveler departs.
We’re looking for high performing customer service-minded individuals with experience utilizing a Global Distribution System. Other key attributes include a keen ability to troubleshoot air reservations, provide excellent service, and a passion for the travel and tourism industry. As a member of the Grand Circle family, you will join a unique and exciting team environment and will have the opportunity to explore the world through our amazing associate travel discounts. You'll also have the opportunity to give back to your community and the communities we travel to through the Grand Circle Foundation.
- Deliver an excellent experience to our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals.
- Enhance our travelers' experiences by personalizing their air itineraries to and from their tours.
- Assist travelers in solving any issues that arise regarding their flight itineraries.
- Communicate all required information to our travelers, including the details of our products and policies as well as airline industry knowledge.
- Drive to individually compete while still being a positive team player.
What You Bring to the Team:
- GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo, etc.) system experience A MUST.
- Airline personalization or air routing experience.
- Strong track record of providing excellent customer experiences and building lasting relationships.
- Track record of consistently attaining performance goals and having personal accountability for your own results.
- Technically savvy with experience navigating multiple computer systems.
- Ability to work various shifts (including one weekend day).
- International travel/work experience preferred.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Significant personal travel discounts.
- MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%.
- 50% match on 401(k) contributions.
- Generous Paid Time Off program (20 days PTO to start + 9 paid company observed holidays).
- Flexible work options to support work life balance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years.
- Wellness program with on-site Wellness manager, on-site gym and classes.
- Weekly complimentary chair massages.
- Casual dress code every day.
Please visit our website to learn more at: www.gct.com
Associate Editorial Producer (Booker) - Network Booking
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play and what will you be doing?
The Associate Editorial Producer in Network Booking will be responsible for developing relationships with newsmakers, talent, and their representatives as well story pitching and research. The ability to collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders is critical to this position. This person will be responsible for pitching, generating, and booking high-volume and high-profile newsmaker guests and sources across CNN's shows and platforms. The Associate Editorial Producer will handle all aspects of producing a guest segment: editorial, pre-interviews, finding visuals, writing interview questions/talking points. This role handles special projects as assigned by the Senior Editorial Producer and will also provide support for major bookings. This job may require travel for breaking news bookings.
What do we need from you?
A qualified candidate for this position must have 1-2 years as an associate editorial producer, production assistant or equivalent production experience with proven performance and experience booking talent
Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
Research skills are essential to this position
Individual must be able to multi-task efficiently, execute quickly, think broadly, and have strong editorial awareness and judgment
Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role
Must be flexible and able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require
But wait, there's more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Booking Assurance Specialist, Safety And Enforcement
Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the nation's largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
We're headquartered in downtown Seattle. We're an agile, fast-growing startup, and our leadership comes from some of the country's most respected tech companies. Our Senior Leadership team has been recognized by Forbes, Seattle Business, and Geekwire. For the past three years we have been nominated as one of Seattle's "Best Places to Work" by Seattle Business Magazine, and celebrated awards in 2016 and 2017 by Seattle Met magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're also the recipient of World's Most Dog-Friendly Offices in 2016 by Inc.com. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for:
Rover's Safety and Enforcement team is responsible for supporting Rover's reputation by providing excellent customer care through prevention and problem resolution of issues that pose a risk to the company. The team resolves any possible risk to customers that could negatively impact the customer experience through incident investigation, claims management, analysis, education and enforcement of Rover.com terms and conditions.
Our Booking Assurance team is seeking a dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidate with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking. As a Rover Team Member you will be part of a team of people that investigate complex situations, help prevent fraud on the platform and remove bad actors from the marketplace. You will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online eCommerce risk; including fraudulent payment activity, coupon and referral credit abuse, chargeback fraud, disintermediation, Phishing, and more.
Determination and strong work ethic: willingness to do what it takes to reach team and individual goals related to repetitive work
Experience in customer-oriented roles, whether customer service, retail service, etc
Proactive attitude in seeking out new ways to prevent fraud
Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Ability to communicate effectively both with owners and sitters
A tech-savvy mind that understands how systems operate and interact
Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
Comfortable looking at data to make decisions
A commitment to continuously learn and improve
Comfortable adapting to change
A History of making complex judgment calls with limited information to remove fraud from a marketplace while balancing the goals of the business with needs of the customers
A determination to do what is best for the company and customer
A passion for solving problems, sometimes with limited information
A desire to question policies and shape them for the better
Ability to multitask while maintaining strong ownership
The ability to crush repetitive tasks
The drive to create an efficient workflow for yourself and others
Ability to view all sides and perspectives of a situation
An analytical mind that constantly needs to know why we're doing what we're doing
Recognizes trends and patterns in everyday work
Trust's their gut and is right a majority of the time
A passion and care for people as people
The belief that providing educational tools can help others to succeed
A love for dogs and a desire to keep them safe
1+ years experience in eCommerce risk mitigation, preventing online fraud
Used Rover as an owner or a sitter
Proficient in writing SQL queries (specifically in Periscope)
Experience working with ZenDesk and CRM ticket queues
Deep knowledge of payment systems (such as Braintree)
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
4 weeks paid time off
Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
Free catered lunches semi-monthly
Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
Rover embraces diversity and opposes discrimination.
This position is based in Downtown Spokane.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Financial Coordinator, Booking
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength.
Reviews and analyzes contracts and estimates
Posts financial booking of revenue for all Otis new projects and change orders
Provides bi-monthly field training on submission process
Books revenue reversal of cancelled projects
Provides user access to key systems & performs quarterly access review
Generates weekly/monthly reports
Supports field personnel on bookings & change orders
Updates contract log
Maintains change order records
Maintains loss provision at booking vs. award analysis
Generates monthly booking report
Director Of Engineering, Booking Services
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia Group family of brands. HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation rental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and run bookings online.
About HomeAway's Booking Platform team
The Booking Platform team is responsible for developing and maintaining the online booking capabilities and services used by our partner and traveler experience teams.
What you'll do
The Director of Engineering, Booking Platform leads multiple engineering teams at HomeAway.
Serves as the technical escalation point for Booking Platform Engineering teams
Works with various partners to understand requirements and help craft specifications for the engineering team as needed
Develops strong relationships with product and other development organizations within HomeAway
Understands the needs and function of peer organizations within the Booking Services portfolio (for example Payments)
Provides architectural guidance for projects within the Booking Platform teams
Drives a sound development process for the Booking Platform engineers
Provides guidance on testing methodology
Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with remote teams
Proves developmental feedback to Engineers and Managers on the team
Who you are
Demonstrated Engineering Leader for an ecommerce solution
Prior Engineering Leadership experience with a servant leader mindset
Demonstrated Agile Experience
Hands-on XML, JSON, Java, and Database experience
Experienced debugging and troubleshooting skills
Creative problem solving
Jira, Linux, AWS experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
Passionate about learning and implementing new technologies
Ability to adapt and master changes to technology and products
Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
Ability to work independently
Passionate about customer service
Desire to continuously evaluate and improve our customer's experience
Leads by example
Benefits & Perks
Competitive health and insurance benefits
Annual target bonus or commission
Paid vacation and sick time
Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Free snacks and beverages
Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
Free listing on HomeAway.com
Electric, adjustable stand-up desk
Discounted Metro & Rail pass
Casual dress code
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Project Manager, Online Booking Solutions
Do you want to feel that your job is helpful to your clients? Looking for a different avenue in your Travel Consultant Career?
FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a Project Manager, Online Booking Solutions, providing assistance to our clients with online booking tool issues. This position is to be based in a virtual or local regional office, depending on experience.
- Ability to handle complex, global, multi-phase Concur client implementations, including end-to-end testing
- Work with clients and internal teams to identify key business requirements and configure the booking tool to meet those requirements
- Oversee the configuration of a customer’s specific environment as well as knowledge transfer to staff and management team
- Coordinate activities between various internal and external departments to meet the project milestones and timeline
- Lead client and internal site reviews; design and conduct sessions both remote and on-site
- Communicate “best practice” recommendations
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve client issues caused by unique client circumstances
- Willing and able to work numerous tasks simultaneously that can be unrelated in nature
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and Apollo is a must
- Experience with Concur Travel products, including, but not limited to: Concur Travel, TripLink, Request, SSO, HR feeds
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised in a virtual team environment
- Ability to take direction and effectively communicate at all levels with internal and external clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with Profile Management Tool is preferred
- Able to understand Mid-office functionality is required
- Able to understand web portal, dashboard concept
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits.
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition ProgramWe aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!