Boonton Job Description Sample
Clinical Project Manager
Job TitleClinical Project Manager
PerkinElmer is hiring!
Sample Acquisition Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join PerkinElmer Inc. Medical and Scientific Affairs function. The individual will support R&D and the clinical study team in management of sample vendors, sample logistics and provide bio-sample acquisition and operational expertise to the study team and other stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
Responsible for the identification, selection and oversight of biobank vendors including drafting RFPs and defining scope of work in support of study objectives and goals.
Establish and develop a global sample acquisition network by actively seeking new sources for samples in close collaboration with business and sales organizations; prepare and maintain a list of potential sample sources
Accurate forecast and track timeline and costs associated with sample acquisition payment, logistics and shipment.
Participate in protocol, informed consent form, and CRF development to ensure sample information and logistical feasibility of biological sampling alignment with ICH/GCP, appropriate policies, procedures, and sample testing plans
Act as a primary contact and communication channel for sample providers. Prepare required documents, IRB applications, agreements, etc.
Provide regular sample acquisition metrics and status updates to the project team. Investigate and address discrepancies detected from the sample metrics with the study manager and recommend effective solutions.
Maintain and archive appropriate documentation for the sample acquisitions.
Partner with the study manager to plan, organize and oversee the packaging, labeling and shipping of samples from the biobanks or centralized locations and subsequent delivery to assay laboratories in accordance with study timelines.
Prepare and develop sample acquisition processes
Maintain and update knowledge of global regulatory requirements concerning sample acquisitions and their use in product development, monitor the development of regulations and communicate impact to the company
Provide adequate sample acquisition training and guidance to the study managers and internal cross functioning stakeholders.
BS/BA in Life Science or related discipline
5 years industry experience in drug or device development or 5 + years clinical or biological laboratory experience with evidence of involvement in the processing and/or analysis of biological samples
Strong working knowledge of FDA & ICH/GCP regulations and guidelines
Proficiency in MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applications
Effective team player and ability to collaborate with cross functional clinical study teams
Ability to prioritize projects and assigned tasks effectively
Ability to manage sample vendors and oversee sample management activities across multiple projects
Demonstrated ability to work independently to manage complex projects with multiple priorities in a multi-national fast paced, team-based environment
Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills necessary to interface with outside vendors, consultants, and team members.
Demonstrated strengths in planning, organizational, analytical skills, time management, problem solving, and attention to detail.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Retail Data Collection Associate Part Time
Responsible for collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores primarily using a hand-held scanning device. Take direction from the Supervisor and other management individuals. Responsible for meeting defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Maintain a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of CROSSMARK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Collect and transmit consumer product data gathered from designated retail stores as assigned by:
Counting forward reserve inventories
Reconciling purchases (invoices) against inventories
Scanning UPC codes via hand-held device
Collecting display and promotional information
Inputting product price information
Collecting and entering custom survey observational data
Transmitting collected data daily via internet based on the requirements of the collection device
Plan and organize assigned work within CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection by: In-store observation studies
Occasionally downloading and printing forms
Meet CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by:
Complying with travel and mileage standards established by Retail Data Collection
Following management and CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment
Completing assignments and transmitting data according to CROSSMARK's established procedures and deadlines
Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK's established procedures and schedule
Communicate effectively with management and coworkers by:
Communicating no less than weekly with district management regarding schedules/issues
Checking email daily for operational updates
Returning all phone calls within 1 business day and all emails within 2 business day
Attending all market, team, and other meetings, as required
Advising management of promotional activity changes within retail outlets
Responsibilities with Regard to Workers' Compensation Claims
- You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Complete Causal/Survey and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire. (Approximately 160 hours of training.)
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good organizational skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work independently while following directions.
Proficient in basic PC skills.
Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and auto insurance. Must keep driver's license and insurance information current.
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc:
- Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Physical Demands
- While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 30 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device for a prolonged period of time.
Counting reserve stock in coolers/freezers may be required.
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed) - Retail stores
- English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Associates are required to submit to a standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Anticipated Teller (P/T 20 Hrs) - Sussex County, NJ Market
Anticipated Teller (P/T 20 HRS) - Sussex County, NJ Market
Req #: 180068354_1
Location: Lake Hiawatha, NJ,US
Job Category: Branch Banking
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you'll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers.
From a personal standpoint, you will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities. Tellers who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
As a Teller at Chase, you will play a vital role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients. You will also play a key role helping customers understand our latest technology banking products and proactively helping them access that technology via multiple self-service ways. This will allow our customers to bank and invest when, where and how they want.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
Engaging the client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
Having a passion for helping customers and making clients feel appreciated
Exhibits strong customer service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
Help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management
Associate (Co-Op, Q4 2018 And Q1 2019, Winter/Fall)
Matchstick is a privately held medical device consulting firm and one of the Best Companies to Work for in NJ. The world’s largest pharmaceutical companies come to us with lifesaving molecules. We work with these companies, patients, caregivers, and clinicians to invent and perfect delivery devices so patients can take life changing medicines. Our focus is combination products, but within that, our work is diverse – from user research to understand what people need their devices to do, to creatively thinking about new designs and features, to helping our clients build business cases for development projects. Our work helps to deliver intuitive, accessible medical devices, empowering patients and caregivers to treat chronic, debilitating diseases.
Matchstick’s Co-Op Associate is a full-time, hourly role for a student who is able to invest six months (Q4 2017 and Q1 2018 or a Fall/Winter co-op) with the company. Associates have accountability for executing aspects of client engagements and internal development projects.
This role as 2018/2019 Associate/Co-Op is part of our Early Career Experience (ECE) Program (www.matchstickllc.com/ece), a program for entry level individuals who are highly motivated and interested in pursuing a career in medical devices. It is intended for candidates for high-potential undergraduate juniors who may not have prior device experience, but have the potential to join the Company full time upon graduation.
Dates of employment: Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 ("Fall/Winter" six-month co-op term)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Since you’re coming in with little or no experience, expect an extensive learning agenda covering a wide cross section of topics. This is not a 9-to-5 job and will demand a significant investment of your time and energy to complete successfully.
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity of a lifetime to work with experienced medical device practitioners, see medical device research from the inside and learn more about the techniques that are used, and have the opportunity to practice aspects of user research and human factors. This role is highly patient and caregiver focused, and is not a traditional engineering job. For more examples of typical projects, see the ECE page on our website and view the videos.
We’re a small, growing company, so like all of us, you’ll likely get your hands into a little bit of everything. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting user research, ethnographic, contextual inquiry, and human factors studies with patients and caregivers by preparing study materials according to study protocols and participating in team meetings and working sessions.
- Organizing and helping facilitate client meetings and workshops for ideation and problem framing.
- Participating in brainstorms and ideation sessions, and documenting concepts for inventorship for patent filings and invention disclosures.
- Conducting literature searches and other secondary research to better understand disease states, market trends, and emerging issues in drug delivery, diseases, and treatments.
For this co-op role, we are less interested in specific degree programs, and much more interested to find the right person who is interested and enthusiastic about our work. (See application process below.) It takes all kinds of skills and perspectives to do the upfront patient-centered work of developing great drug delivery devices and combination products, so we encourage diverse applicants to tell us about what makes them diverse and how that diversity helps our work and the patients that rely on us. As a small company, we have the freedom to shape a role for the right applicant.
- You are passionate about empowering people to manage disease and cannot imagine working on anything more important.
- You’re interested in other people and what makes them tick.
- You quickly understand where others are coming from and adapt your communication style to appropriately engage them and build rapport and trust.
- You are intrinsically motivated to do everything with a high degree of ownership.
- You give our team rock solid confidence that engagements are on track and will do whatever it takes to meet a commitment.
- You need to feel like you’ve accomplished something meaningful at the end of each day.
- You love feedback. The more direct, the more frequent, and the more honest, the better. You are highly motivated to grow and get better all the time.
- You are on the details, all the time.
- You get feedback quickly and often so that the finished product is exactly what it should be, no surprises.
- You’re always on the lookout for new ideas.
- You are an outstanding communicator. People find you engaging in person, confident and respectful in group discussions, and to the point in your writing style.
- You have no problem walking into an unfamiliar situation, getting your bearings quickly, and working with others to find out the solution.
- You’re efficient without being hasty. For you, speed, quality, and thoughtfulness are not mutually exclusive.
- You are always on the lookout for techniques and tools to be more efficient and deliver more in less time.
- You have a bias for action.
- If you have a lull in your schedule, you'd find something meaningful to do without being told.
- You are a problem solver. You are energized by complex challenges and are solutions focused.
- You are a juggler that doesn't let the balls drop. You find focusing on only one thing boring but have the concentration to move multiple things forward simultaneously with high quality.
You must be available Q4 2018 and Q1 2019.
This is our busiest time of year, and our summer program is recruited separately from this co-op position. Students should be available to work for a six-month co-op.
You are a current undergraduate student authorized to work in the US.
You must be at an accredited university and have completed at least your sophomore (2nd) year when you would start in the program. As so much of your learning will come from hands on experience and team interaction, you must be at our headquarters in NJ for the program. We are not able to sponsor visas for this program.
You can explain your interest in medical devices even if you have no direct experience.
We have no expectation that you will have done medical device work in the past, but doing so is a clear plus. Healthcare experience of any kind, in any setting in general is great.
You are prepared to invest time in a serious application process.
In a small company, every hire counts, so our process focuses on finding other amazing people who will take that investment and do amazing things with it. The process values careful, thoughtful answers and respects that each person is different - we give you the opportunity to share who you are with us and what your contribution to Matchstick is.
We are building something great here, and our investment is serious. We receive hundreds of qualified applications for only 3-5 spots (yes, even for co-op spots), and we have a hiring process that is designed to separate serious candidates from folks who are shotgunning out hundreds of resumes. We are building something great here, and we're unapologetic about wanting a smart, energetic team.
Your application will be reviewed by the humans you’ll be working with – make sure your personality and humanity comes through. Review our website and the ECE page to get more information before you apply.
Are you a Match? If you are the kind of person that is willing to make that investment, we want to meet you.
This is a paid position; not eligible for 401k, healthcare, or other fringe benefits.
Personal Banker - Small Business Specialist, Booton, NJ
Personal Banker - Small Business Specialist, Booton, NJ-1804820
SB Specialist Candidate demonstrates a proven track record of developing and maintaining consumer and small business customer relationships by selling Bank products and providing world class service. Expands and retains customer relationships, actively cross sells and resolves customer problems quickly and efficiently with little directive or supervision. Meets all goals, actively participates in all sales activities in the Branch, and assists in coaching new PBRs and CSRs. May be asked to manage the Branch in the absence of the CBO. Establishes and maintains the bank's way as the singular priority in all activities.
All job duties are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Business specialists will serve as the primary branch resource for inbound Small Business sales opportunities, new product account openings and referrals
Proactive sales capacity will be split between consumer (75%) and Small Business (25%) activity
Assists CBO and CSM in assuring that the physical security of the Branch is not compromised
Helps PBRs and CSRs with escalated service issues
Meets and exceeds personal/sales goals and actively participates in all Branch sales marketing activities
Opens new accounts with no errors
Takes personal ownership of providing quality customer service by handling telephone and in bank inquiries which exceed customer expectations
Actively sells Santander products and services
Determines the financial needs of each customer, matches this to the appropriate Santander product or service and delivers the product or service in a manner which satisfies the customer
Guides and directs customers in selection of products
Processes loan applications and closes loans according to guidelines
Eighteen months experience as a new account representative
At least 1 years of experience
Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of all consumer and small business products and services
In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, and in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule. In order to be eligible for this position you must have a valid US Social Security at the time of application
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Job:Retail Products Branch
Primary Location:New Jersey-Boonton
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Jul 27, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Banking Relationship Specialist
Banking Relationship Specialists play a vital role in ConnectOne "Client First" banking experience by acquiring, retaining and expanding banking relationships of both the business and consumer clients while demonstrating the ConnectOne Culture.
Support the Bank's "client first" focus and rules of engagement—greeting clients by name, maintaining a professional demeanor, ensuring the branch reflects ConnectOne Bank standards and working as an active member of the Branch team, always striving to make ConnectOne Bank "A Better Place to Be".
Proactively identify opportunities for relationship acquisition and development by cross-selling the Bank's products and services in a consultative manner.
Perform account opening for deposit products and educate clients on the Bank's product and service offerings.
Ensure all activities, transactions and records are in compliance with operational, security and control procedures of the Bank, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
Handle customer service issues by conducting research, taking ownership and following up with on a daily basis as necessary until conclusion.
Assist other branch team members with transactions and overall operations, as necessary, and provide feedback and coaching to improve overall team performance.
Perform service transactions for the Branch to include check re-orders, address/name changes, safe deposit box access, outbound wires, account maintenance and outbound client contact.
Serve as primary back-up to the Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager where applicable, for operational and service related functions.
Assists with Teller functions as needed including performing banking transactions over the phone or at the drive-up window including accepting deposits, cashing checks, and assisting clients with other banking needs, and branch opening and closing as needed.
Active participation in achieving branch sales goals
Maintains a 90% plus service performance and reinforces feed -back gained from mystery shops.
Supports retail and community events to promote the brand in accordance with the retail business plan.
Performs other duties that may be assigned.
Expert knowledge on the Bank products and services.
Thorough knowledge of procedures and policies with respect to banking transactions.
Knowledge of various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and US PATRIOT Act.
Strong needs based sales skills.
One to three years bank platform and teller experience.
Thorough understanding of federal banking compliance and requirements.
Strong "client first" interest and ability.
Strong ability in assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems.
Effective teambuilding and interpersonal communication abilities are necessary.
ConnectOne Bank culture mastery.
- To support business needs, ability to work a flexible schedule is required. Branch hours are Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM. Saturday, 9 AM – 1 PM.
Drug Store Pharmacy Technician
In accordance with state and federal regulations, assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist in the performance of other Pharmacy Department duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions. If PTCB certified, assists with and coaches pharmacy technicians in the operation of pharmacy systems and cashiers in the operation of the pharmacy cash registers.
Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
Under the supervision by the pharmacist, assist in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy. Reviews and complies with the Walgreen Co. Pharmacy Code of Conduct.
Performs duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly, filling prescriptions by retrieving, counting and pouring pharmaceutical drugs, verifying medicine is correct, and checking for possible interactions. Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
Strictly adheres to the Walgreen Co. policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities.
Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects and handles cash as required. Takes customer to OTC aisle when possible to assist in locating products.
Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians.
Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
Assists and supports Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals. Maintains knowledge of Company asset protection techniques, and files claims for warehouse overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs.
May assist pharmacist in administering clinical services including the collection and proper labeling of blood/urine samples from patients and other clinical services as required; assists pharmacy staff in coordination of clinical services, Walgreens healthcare clinics and external providers.
Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, by medical provider detailing and outreach to health groups, retirement homes, nursing homes, and other forums for enhancing growth opportunities.
Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring the Pharmacy Department is stocked with adequate supplies, clean, neat and orderly in condition and appearance.
Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
Earns and maintains PTCB certification through the designated PTCB training program and/or state required certification/registration. Otherwise, earns PTCB certification as condition of promotion to senior technician.
Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and acquires continuing education credits. Maintains knowledge and skill in healthcare and pharmacy, including latest news and developments.
Administrative Assistant To Managing Partner - Full Time Montville
Green Ridge Wealth Planning is a private financial management firm that helps clients clarify the often complex world of investing and business succession planning. We educate our clients, craft personalized plans, and specialize in helping business owners plan for their future with the goal to protect, preserve, and grow their wealth. We're looking for an experienced administrative team member to join our team.
- Qualifying Candidates will be offered a one-way video interview opportunity during the early stages of the selection process. We highly recommend you complete this step to help you stand out from the crowd.
- www.Hires2nc.com is contracted for the video interview service because they are a neutral third-party facilitator that uses a respectful and supportive hiring process.
- For the 2nd stage of the selection process (In-person Interviews), The managing partner will review candidates who have completed the video interview or have communicated their willingness to complete it.
Working Experience on the following CRM platforms for Financial Advisors is preferred but experience on other similar platforms is acceptable.
- Redtail CRM
- Kronos Finance CRM
- Basic understanding of the security and exchange industry or experience working with financial based markets
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for the manager
- Maintain contact lists
- Review client alert list daily
- Complete required actions to address alerts or escalate to the manager
- Create and manage daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Follow up with Client as needed per Broker-Dealer
This position requires superb communication skills. Client interaction is part of the job, and the ability to communicate clearly over the phone, in person, and via email is a crucial skill.
The AutoCAD Designer will be responsible for creating designs and coordination models, providing and gather specifications and executing assignments on commercial projects. Successful candidate should have experience being in the field.
- Extensive 3-D Modeling experience a must
- Experience with AutoCAD MEP a must
- Experience coordinating installation with other trades a must
- Experience modeling electrical systems / electrical installation drawings
- BIM Experience (Building Information Modeling)
- Experience with Fire Suppression Systems a plus
- Experience with UPS systems, Generators, Switchgears, and other power distribution units a Plus
- Understanding of mechanical hvac systems ( Boilers , Chillers, Pumps, CRAC units) a plus
- Active Member/ Participant in NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) a huge plus
- NFPA Codes and Standards a huge Plus
- NICET Fire Alarm & Special Hazard Certification a huge Plus
- Knowledge of Suppression Systems a huge Plus
- Computer literate and skilled in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc) along with graphic presentation programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently or in a team-oriented fast-paced and challenging environment.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11201441 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
Mechanical Estimator - Montville NJ
Solid experience in HVAC /Mechanical Estimating for Construction Projects a MUST!
- Prepare and review Price and Cost Proposals / Specifications, drawings or customer requests to determine equipment requirements.
- Prepare and review the scope specified within the proposal to ensure it includes appropriate scope
- Prepare price work up sheets to accurately determine costs and profits
- Review the labor rates to ensure accordance to the contract specifications and check labor productivity to ensure hours allotted are appropriate to minimize working restrictions, overtime, etc.
- Prepare and review the material pricing and validate against other pricing references, acquire material quotes when possible
- Prepare and review pre-purchased material or equipment and/or equipment rental rates against fair and reasonable pricing references
- Review contractor mark-ups to ensure that the correct mark-ups are being used and that any mark-up caps are not exceeded
- Assist with the Preparation of Sales Proposals
- Assist in sales strategy for proposals
- Interface with Project Managers regarding project requirements
- Will participate in the negotiation meeting with subcontractors
- Develop cost estimates from the engineering drawings; proactively identify deficiencies and/or questions; and actively assist the project team toward the answers
- Prepare and review material take-offs from contract documents and drawings
- Prepare conceptual and cost study estimates from preliminary sketches
- Accumulate, evaluate and document historical cost data for the development of future estimates
- Experience with Construction Services for Large Buildings / Facilities a Must
- Electrical / Mechanical Systems background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- MS Office Skills to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Construction
- 5-10 years of experience in performing Cost Estimates, Reviewing Contractor's Price and Cost Proposals for major engineering and construction projects
- Heavy Construction Projects experience is preferred
- Experience with Construction Estimation Software (Timberline, CMIC, etc)
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11178305 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!