Boonton Job Description Sample
Supply Chain Process Leader
Sr Field Technician
• Provides quality services by meeting requirements, on time and within budget.
• Conducts field sampling events (soil, groundwater, air) and is fully accountable for proper execution of field assignments
• Works as support or lead field person to perform sampling, system installation, and/or system O&M monitoring
• Demonstrates proficiency in communication, including verbal and written skills and organization. Verbal communication is clear and concise
• Meets minimum billability standard
• Adheres to Project requirements, requirements, and health and safety requirements; follows procedures and SOPs
• Performs routine maintenance of field equipment, vans, and other equipment in Boonton
• Familiarization with the Technical Regulations, Field Sampling Procedures Manual, Guidance documents, Building Codes and other specific standards/requirements in order to perform job functions
• Attends internal/external training opportunity or other professional development opportunity (person specific)
• Demonstrates technical excellence (seeks to broaden abilities) and professional growth and autonomy (works with minimal supervision). Willingness to take on additional project tasks
• People skills- coaching and developing others, relates to people in open, friendly manner and respects others. Professional in action and appearance
• Demonstrates proficiency in all activities listed above, obtains a recommendation from supervisor, and provided that there is an open position opportunity.
• Meets (or is in the process of acquiring) Educational Credits for next position.
• Completes required Educational Credits as defined by company and supervisor.
• Obtains an above average performance review rating
• Attends all company and group meeting, as well as mandatory training/seminars provided by company.
• Identify and obtains professional license/certification applicable to position (i.e. N-2 license)
1. BS degree in environmental science, geology, engineering or a related discipline?
2. 3 + years of field experience with an environmental, engineering and/or remediation company?
3. Experience conducting field sampling events (soil, groundwater, air)?
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Werum IT Solutions America, Inc., an industry leading software firm within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, has an outstanding career opportunity available for a VP Sales & Marketing to join our team. As the VP Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for leading our Sales & Marketing organization, effectively managing an aggressive sales pipeline to secure new and existing business. You will have the opportunity to advance your skills in a challenging environment where your work will directly impact the business quickly.
- Work closely with other members of Sr. Leadership to align on long-term business strategy to develop sales and marketing initiatives to create new opportunities to grow sales pipeline
- Develop and oversee sales cycle and methodology to achieve sales targets and revenue targets
- Direct the company’s marketing functions to identify potential new customers for our services
- Identify and develop marketing opportunities and direct marketing
- Develop and maintain the sales and marketing budgets, as well as providing oversight on internal budgets
- Oversee a team of sales and marketing professionals’ daily activities and professional development
- Recruit, interview, train, and evaluate sales and marketing team members
- Collaborate across multiple areas of the organization, including global alignment with Services and Operations teams
- Manage planning and execution efforts for our yearly User Group Meeting event in the US with support from different committees
- Direct responsibility for major customer accounts and coordinating the management of all customer accounts
- Proactively network with industry professionals and potential partners by attending trade shows, conferences, and other industry events
- Establish and implement goals, objectives, and operating procedures to drive professional growth and overall team success
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with prospective clients and existing clients
- Management of market research/competitor research and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or business is required
- A minimum 10 years of experience and knowledge in technical sales and a minimum of 5 years of management experience is preferred
- Deep experience in strategic planning and execution of sales strategy
- Proven experience structuring and exceeding sales quota targets and revenue targets
- Relationship management and networking experience
- Team management and people development experience
- Track record of being an internal and external business leader
- Comfort in working in a fast growing and paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled negotiator
- Ability to travel, potentially 40-50%
COMPENSATION & BONUSES
- Competitive salary
- Yearly Bonus
HOLIDAYS & VACATION
- 15+ days PTO
- Sick Days
- Paid holidays
- Paid office trips
- 401k Plan w/50% Match
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance paid by employer
- Employee-run Culture Events
TRAINING, EDUCATION & MORE
- Extensive in-house technical and management training
- Training and Development Program
- Licensure Support Program
- Mentor Program
- Employee Referral Program
Part-Time Pre-K Teacher
Consultative Sales Account Executive - Mid Market
Senior Marketing Manager - Transportation, Hospitality & Services Sector - Consumer Industry
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!