Bordentown Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047 Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice! NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS! * Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS: * 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS? Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981.
We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO. NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS: We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Dedicated Cdl-A Drivers Needed!
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits! We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
CDL A Truck Driver - LTL - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Take loads from distribution centers and drop lots to store locations.
- Typically drive within a 1-2 state radius.
- Move product to the tailgate for the receiving crew.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $80,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes day pay, load pay and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Experienced CDL A Truck Driver
We're looking for experienced Class A CDL team drivers out of the York, Pennsylvania area who are in search of an outstanding career. We have the miles if you have the drive.
When you join Dedicated Services, Inc., you'll have the opportunity for weekly home time and a comprehensive benefit package that includes a 401(k), so you can take care of and be with your family. If you're looking for some regularity, we also offer the possibility of static lanes with seniority on our accounts! Interested candidates please call 866-518-2485 or apply online.
Here at Dedicated Services, Inc., our experienced drivers will earn up to $0.51 cents per mile on this account! Do you have enough experience to become a lead driver? Lead drivers earn an EXTRA $0.10 cents per mile.
That's up to $0.61 cents per mile with Dedicated Services, Inc.
Call a recruiter now to see when you can start with us! With experience on this account, we can put you on a static lane. Interested candidates please call 866-518-2485 or apply online. Benefits
Experienced drivers earn an average income of $65k-$68k per year! * Weekly home time
Comprehensive benefit package * 401(k) Interested candidates call 866-518-2485 or apply online
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Philadelphia, PA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST Our Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry. Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest. Experience You Can Count On Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today. Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH. With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront. Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20! Our Mission "PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE." Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years) * Dental Coverage Available * 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program Line Haul WE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING. As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Cherry Picker - Order Selector Operators
Shifts Available: 2nd 3:30 PM to Midnight
Work location: Robbinsville, NJ
Pay: $13.50 an hour and time and ½ for overtime hours worked.
The Order Selector/Cherry Picker Operator is an important position that has an impact on Safety and ensuring excellent Customer ServiceAlso, when openings occur, you are eligible to move to another shift if your work performance is satisfactory and with a recommendation from the supervisor.
Essential job functions include:
- Operating a Cherry Picker and or Reach Truck.
- Having a constant focus on working safely.
- Focusing on accuracy and excellent customer service.
- Utilizing a RF scanner to determine where products are to be moved.
- Occasionally or frequently using an electric pallet jack or forklift to move products.
- Assembling orders from stock, and placing them on pallets, shelves or conveyor belts.
- When needed, assisting the Receiving Department with unloading arriving products from trailers.
- Assisting other departments as needed.
- Ability to lift to 75 pounds occasionally or frequently.
- Performing other duties as needed or required.
- U.S. Military Veteran or family member preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Verifiable experience operating a Cherry Picker/Order Selector.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a positive attitude and team spirit.
- At least 1- year experience operating a Cherry Picker/Order Selector.
- Experience operating a RF Scanner.
- Fork lift experience is a plus
- At least 1-year experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to enter accurate information into the company computer system when required.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, bend, lift and pull throughout your shift as necessary.
- Good reading and comprehension skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Family owned commercial laundry facility looking for reliable individual with a great attitude to perform laundry deliveries with company provided box truck. The individual must have a friendly, pleasant demeanor as the main contact with our customers and remain flexible as demands and priorities change.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely and accurate pickup and delivery to our customer’s satisfaction
- Follow daily delivery schedule and adjust as additional orders come in
- Fill out daily delivery slips and logs
- Perform linen counts at customer locations as needed
- Maintain vehicle appearance and cleanliness both inside and out
- Additional responsibilities as required
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must have excellent driving record and a valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to manage time appropriately to meet daily schedule
- Strong work ethic
- Professional image and manners
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Effective communication skills (verbal & writing) for interacting with customers and filling out delivery slips
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- No smoking allowed in vehicle
Job Type: Full-time between 30 – 40 hours a week, M – F, generally 7 – 3, some weekends as needed
Salary: $14 / hour paid weekly via Payroll Company
We are Growing and looking for Top HVAC Installation & Service Technicians to expand our work force!.
This Position includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Tool allowance
- 100% Company funded pension plan
- Minimum 3 years experience in the HVAC field
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Clean driving record
- Clear criminal background check
- EPA certification
We search for new team members using our company values as a guide. The following characteristics are required:
- Honesty and Respect- We never lead the customer to believe they need an unnecessary product or service and we always treat our customer's time and property as if it were our own.
- Accountability- Holding oneself accountable to our customers, our teammates and most importantly, ourselves.
- Teamwork- Knowing and understanding one's place on the team. Knowing and understanding who the coaches are and knowing and understanding that without the coach or without the players there is no team.
- Integrity- Always doing the right thing. Integrity speaks volumes: it shows through in our words and actions and has grand repercussions.
At Elite Air, Inc., we hold the responsibility of employer in high regard and do not take it lightly. We know that we are responsible for each and every one of our employee's livelihoods. As a result, we are rewarded with employees that are self policed, empowered problem solvers. Elite Air, Inc. strives to promote a culture of happy employees by ensuring the right people are in the right places, they have the tools to complete their job to the best of their ability and are rewarded for taking ownership of their position and "getting the job done right...the first time."
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, we would love to hear from you!
Since 1986, we’ve been committed to providing our customers with exceptional customer service. Our friendly and knowledgeable techs are fully insured, and we guarantee all our service and installations to make sure you’re entirely satisfied. As an established air conditioning and heating company, we value your comfort—that’s why we offer our peace of mind guarantees and 24/7 emergency service. At Elite Air, Inc., your comfort is our specialty!
Entry Level - Marketing & Sales - Sports Minded - Apply Now!
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS
SEEKING A CAREER CHANGE?
JUST GRADUATED AND LOOKING FOR A CAREER PATH?
JUST LOOKING TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR?
We are one of the leading marketing, sales, and advertising firms in the South Jersey area. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions! We are focusing on building our Sales/Marketing Division. Some of the nation’s leading companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and build their customer base.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
• Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
• Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
• Train and develop new marketing professionals
• Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
• Manage and develop promotions and materials
* Meet with customers face to face on behalf of our client
No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants must be:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
• 2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
• 3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
• 4. LEADERSHIP qualities
• 5. TAKE CHARGE personality
• 6. BUSINESS MINDSET
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED
We create a culture of opportunity within a team-oriented, positive, nurturing, family environment making The Invictus Group a win-win situation for clients and employees alike. Individual achievement is valued and rewarded, but we compete as a team supporting and applauding the success of our teammates. Mentoring and coaching is a big part of our culture too. Every day, through formal training and informal coaching, we help one another learn and succeed. We work hard, but we always have fun too, hence our Work Hard, Play Hard mentality.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!