Bordentown Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Shipping Receiving Manager
SHIPPING/RECEIVING -135 year old, Trenton, NJ factory seeks shipping clerk. Experience required with shipping software. Responsibilities incl. -Packing, loading/unloading of various deliveries, bending, lifting up to 70#, and local deliveries and pick-ups. Seeking detail oriented, self-starter. Hours: 8:30-5:00 M-F. Rate commensurate with experience. References required. Must have valid driver’s license. Send resume to: Stacey@homerubber.com or fax to 609-396-1985.
Business Development / Account Manager, Commercial Market
Grow sales in the Commercial (Tire Shield) markets for all customers based on knowledge of the market, customers, preferences, and product knowledge. Define and execute a strategy to establish the optimal point of entry and a foothold in targeted markets. Work as the liaison between product engineering and the dealer networks and end users of our products. Routinely resolves customer issues within established guidelines and partners with customers in identifying satisfactory solutions. Extensive travel to fulfill assigned responsibilities will be required for this position.
- Support the Director of Sales and Marketing and Staff as required.
- Support and manage new and existing customer accounts as assigned by management.
- Develop and maintain business relationships by promoting and selling Hutchinson Industries, Inc.’s products in assigned territories.
- Identify and develop business relationships with new accounts in established and new markets as assigned.
- Obtain budgeted sales revenue target through selling our value proposition, building customer relationships, cutting edge technologies, and face to face customer interface.
- Generate new revenue streams by aggressively pushing new/existing products. Convince the customers of the need and value that the product offers. Ensure sufficient production infrastructure and capabilities to support low and high production levels.
- Evaluate customers’ business needs and prepare and submit formal and informal proposals and recommendations.
- Provide ongoing market evaluations and account performance analysis.
- Develop quarterly sales call plan and activities for assigned accounts.
- Generate and distribute reports pertaining to assigned responsibilities.
- Extensive International travel to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Commercial sales background in related market preferred along with 3 to 5 years of business sales/marketing and/or engineering experience.
- Four year degree in Sales/Marketing/Engineering/Technical field. Master degree a plus.
- Must have the ability to work independently and possess strong decision-making, motivational, workload management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff, and customers and demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Hutchinson Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Hvac Service Supervisor
We are Growing and looking for a Field Service Supervisor!
This Position includes:
- Salary plus Bonus compensation
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Tool allowance
- 100% Company funded pension plan
- Minimum 10 years experience in the HVAC field
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Clean driving record
- Clear criminal background check
- EPA certification
- NATE Certification a plus
We search for new team members using our company values as a guide. The following characteristics are required:
- Honesty and Respect- We never lead the customer to believe they need an unnecessary product or service and we always treat our customer's time and property as if it were our own.
- Accountability- Holding oneself accountable to our customers, our teammates and most importantly, ourselves.
- Teamwork- Knowing and understanding one's place on the team. Knowing and understanding who the coaches are and knowing and understanding that without the coach or without the players there is no team.
- Integrity- Always doing the right thing. Integrity speaks volumes: it shows through in our words and actions and has grand repercussions.
At Elite Air, Inc., we hold the responsibility of employer in high regard and do not take it lightly. We know that we are responsible for each and every one of our employee's livelihoods. As a result, we are rewarded with employees that are self policed, empowered problem solvers. Elite Air, Inc. strives to promote a culture of happy employees by ensuring the right people are in the right places, they have the tools to complete their job to the best of their ability and are rewarded for taking ownership of their position and "getting the job done right...the first time."
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, we would love to hear from you!
Since 1986, we’ve been committed to providing our customers with exceptional customer service. Our friendly and knowledgeable techs are fully insured, and we guarantee all our service and installations to make sure you’re entirely satisfied. As an established air conditioning and heating company, we value your comfort—that’s why we offer our peace of mind guarantees and 24/7 emergency service. At Elite Air, Inc., your comfort is our specialty!
Warehouse Receivers at Russo Music will support all warehouse workload and must exhibit a basic understanding of all company operations. Receivers primary duty is to maintain an efficient flow of merchandise within the Warehouse. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: receiving, documenting, processing, storing, locating and distributing stock in the warehouse and/or stores. Consistent organization and maintenance of inventory will also be required. Receivers will be held accountable for accurately and independently performing daily tasks while working toward the company’s long-term goals of maintaining a safe, clean environment.
· Offload items from truck
· Proficiently utilize company technology to receive all incoming shipments from carriers
· Review contents of packages to ensure the contents and quantities match the invoice
· Collaborate with Purchasing Agent to identify and correct discrepancies with shipments
· Document and track movement of merchandise throughout the Warehouse and 3 Store locations
· Warehouse and sort merchandise from delivery for store distribution to designated areas
· Process inventory to be returned to vendors
· Fulfill rental orders
· Transfer inventory between store locations and assist with deliveries as needed
· Organize and maintain accurate inventory
· Maintain the cleanliness, orderliness and safety of all areas of the warehouse, including your specific work station
· Develop a good working knowledge of each departments’ processes and procedures
· Assist other departments as needed
· Meet deadlines and complete all tasks assigned by management
· Previous Warehouse Experience
· Ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Be able to work various shifts as needed
· Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system (AIMsi) and basic computer knowledge
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Team Player
· High School Diploma
· Valid Driver’s License in good standing
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Overnights
Licensed Practical Nurse
Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, Inc. is currently looking for reliable and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our Robbinsville, New Jersey office. This office services pediatric, adult and geriatric clients in Mercer, Warren and Hunterdon Counties.
Valid LPN License
PPD or Chest X-Ray
- MMR or
- Valid Driver’s License
- Client located in Trenton, New Jersey
- Pediatric client
- 11p-7a shifts available
Providing one-to-one care in the home
Taking direction from clinical team and overseeing Registered Nurse
Following the plan of care
- Following all clinical and office policies
Meaningful one-to-one care
Work close to home
Industry-leading pay rates
Comprehensive benefits package
- Referral bonus
For over 20 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, Inc. has been providing compassionate and dependable medical and non-medical home health care services throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
At Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset. Preferred Home Health Care services children, adults and seniors with home health care services throughout out New Jersey and Pennsylvania since 1987!
Region Key Account Manager
Are you ready to move into a Regional Key Account Manager role and become a part of a true $1.5B success story in the food industry? Our client is characterized as entrepreneurial, results driven, team and family oriented, casual and fun!
If you have experience managing a field sales or merchandising team and are ready to become the individual who sells programs to grocery chain buyers at HQ VS being responsible for executing programs sold to chain HQ by others, our client would like to talk to you.
The Northeast Region Key Account Manager will ideally be based in a home office anywhere in greater Philadelphia or in Northern, Central or Southern NJ. This role is responsible for multiple regional grocery chains throughout the Northeast and New England. There may be some flexibility on the home office location for this role outside of the stated locations.
The Northeast Region Key Account Manager will create his or her own schedule as they call on regional grocery chain buyers to promote our client’s very well-known brand. The Northeast Regional Key Account Manager will simultaneously oversee, train and motivate a team of 10 part-time Sales Representatives. This activity will typically encompass one to 1.5 days per week. The balance of the week will be spent researching opportunities for our client’s brands, and making appointments with key decision makers at targeted grocery chain HQ locations. The Northeast Region Key Account Manager also coordinates with Category Managers and Marketing teams at our client’s HQ near Parsipanny one day a week to customize presentations for prospective chain buyers.
This highly visible and important developmental role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and will have a significant impact on the overall business by successfully leading retail execution and growing sales for their best-in-category brands.
In addition to developing your own accounts, you will often have the opportunity to accompany the VP of Sales on calls to major accounts such as Wal-Mart and Kroger, etc. The individual in this role will be groomed for a Sales Director level position within three years or less; hence the interaction with the
- Make regional key account calls to maximize retail effectiveness and develop productive relationships.
- Sell in new items and promotions at headquarter level.
- Manage sales and expense budgets.
- Tour markets to analyze conditions and provide direction for retail execution improvements.
- Source, hire, train and develop team of 20 new and existing retail sales representatives.
- Teach effective merchandising and store level selling skills to employees.
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated history of sales success and retail sales management experience within a leading food, beverage or snack company.
- Experience in managing a team of retail sales reps and /or DSD route salespeople is highly desired but not mandatory.
- Strong computer skills. Basic familiarity with handheld computer systems utilized in the field is a plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to travel by car up to 40% (2 to 3 days a week)
- Acceptable driving record.
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on initiative taker.
- Organized and detail oriented leader who can motivate and inspire sales team.
- Personable and collaborative with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary range $90K to $110K plus a highly achievable 20% annual bonus target with no cap, $650 car allowance plus mileage, 3 weeks paid vacation, matching 401K and HSA, medical, dental and more!
Please select an option that enables you to submit our resume as an MS Word or .PDF file, thank you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!