Boring Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Boring,Or)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Emergency Room (Er) (Boring,Or)
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients. We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day.
Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: ccu, intensive, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
Warehouse Package Handler - No Experience Required
FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our "promote from within" environment
-May participate in the company's tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
•Utilizes "hand-to-surface" methods for all package handling.
•Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings.
•Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of two to four hours.
•Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly.
•Performs other duties as assigned
•No experience required
Required Skills and Abilities
•Ability to understand and follow instruction regarding work duties and safety methods.
•Ability to discern numbers and information in order to sort packages correctly.
•Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as skate wheel rollers, dock carts, hand-held scanners, chutes and unloading devices.
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
•PHs operating switching equipment must have a valid driver's license and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) file.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Zip Code: 97060
Domicile Location: P972
Additional Location Information: *All Shift times may vary based on volume.
starting pay $13.10 - $14.10/hour
HOLIDAY PAY: 11/5/2017 - 12/30/2017 an additional $1 applied to the start rate.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers - Excellent Pay And Benefits!
You hit the road a lot. And let s be honest, it can make home life tough.
We know a thing or two about that because we re a family company.
That s why we ve built our business around getting drivers off the road almost every weekend.
With Grant, you can expect to get your miles then go home.
Pay & Benefits
- Avg. Weekly Pay $1,200-$1,275
- Safety and Performance Bonuses
- Tarp Pay
- Extra Stop Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Clean Inspection Bonuses
- Company Funded Retirement Program
- Health Insurance w/ contributions from employer for employee, spouse, children or family coverage
- Free DirectTV in all trucks
Company & Equipment
Flatbed hauls of hay and building materials to the 11 Western States
- Dependable family company with over 40 years of success
- Peterbilts and Kenworths - Late-model, meticulously maintained, and fully equipped including fridges and bunk heaters.
- Top-of-the-line interior package and free DirecTV service
- High quality trailers a variety of air-ride, spread-axle aluminum and steel flatbeds
- 23 Years Old
- Valid CDL A
- 2 Years OTR experience
- No more than 3 minor moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major accidents or violations
Call us today! 855.###.####
or visit: drive4granttrucking.com
Associated topics: cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driving, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, over the road driver, tanker truck, time at home
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Full Time Customer Service Representative * Start Asap
Our new office is hiring for full time Entry Level Customer Service. Our Customer Service positions are face to face with our clients (we are NOT a call center). Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients LOVE IT!
Management and growth is our focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands always.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
We train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Brand awareness
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at our company offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Enjoys working in Fast-Paced environment
- Leadership Qualities
- Professional Appearance
- High School Diploma or GED
- All qualified applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Salary & bonuses
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Fast paced & Exciting working environment
- Travel opportunities
Our focus is the development of our future managers so they can expand our company as well as reach their full potential in their own personal career!
Ideal for candidates interested in sales, customer service, entry level, marketing, business development, advertising, entry level sales, full time, hospitality, restaurant
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Several Bonus Opportunities (Boring,Or)
We value drivers through a strong combo of pay, benefits, equipment, and home time.
- Drivers average between $1,025 and $1,225 a week
- All dispatched miles paid, loaded or empty
- Average of 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Weekly settlements by direct deposit
- Monthly Fuel Bonus
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Quarterly 'Hustle' Bonus (for quarterly miles above 28,000)
- Referral Bonus
- Detention, Layover, Border-Crossing, Pick Up/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available in 90 days or less; individual and family health coverage options
- 401(k) with matching contributions from Heyl
- Paid Vacation - 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- Motel Allowance
- Consistent Lanes with No-Touch Freight
- Excellent Equipment
- Assigned, late model Freightliners, Kenworths, Peterbilts, and Volvos
- Automatic transmission and upgraded features such as Thermo King APUs on new models
- Utility 3000R Refrigerated Trailers
- Reliable Home Time that's above-average
- Passenger Program
- Pet Policy
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Order Entry / Inventory Control
Become a key full time position team player in the fulfilling and challenging role of Order Entry / Inventory Control for our large wholesale grower trees and shrubs nursery. You are self-motivated, handy at problem solving while paying attention to the smaller details, getting it right is important to you. Others say you have a cheerful engaging personality and are known for staying calm under pressure managing multiple tasks. You feel at home with a computer keyboard and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs including Excel spreadsheets. You find enhanced personal value in mastering our established office procedures and order entry inventory control programs. If this is you please reply with contact phone, address, resume and references so we can talk about getting you started today.
Frame Work Plus, Inc. is hiring a full-time timber framer to join our team. Experience with layout and cutting of joinery & components required. We are a well-established company based out of Damascus, Oregon.
The ideal candidate to join our team will have the required skills:
· Experience in timber frame design
· Work well as part of a team
· Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
· Have ambition to learn
Pay will be based on experience. We offer medical benefits and vacation pay.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!