Boring Mill Set Up Operator Horizontal Job Description Sample
CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Operator
EXPERIENCED & DEPENDABLE OPERATOR FOR A CINCINNATI-GILBERT BORING MILL WITH DYNAPATH CONTROLS. MUST BE ABLE TO SET UP AND PROGRAM THIS MACHINE. WAGES ARE BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
WILLING TO PAY SUPER STAR WAGES FOR A SUPER STAR OPERATOR
G&L Horizontal Boring Mill G-60-T Operator 2Nd Shift
Alloy Engineering/Wellington Division is seeking a second shift G&L Horizontal Boring Mill Operator. Individual must have experience with a G&L 800B controller. Individual will be required to set up, program, and operate the machine in a safe, high quality manner and have respect for their equipment. Individual should have experience in a job shop setting and be used to very low production runs. Very quick change environment where materials are always ready to get on machine. Experience with VTL equipment would be very helpful also. Alloy Engineering is an employee owned company and shares monthly bonuses when corporate objectives are met and annual pension payments when annual objectives are met along with base pay. Individuals must have a team oriented approach and play well with others.
Large Horizontal Boring Mill Setup/Operator (A & B Shift)
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is a locally owned and operated state of the art manufacturing company offering an expansive range of contract machining since 1975. Our facilities are clean, well-lighted and one of the most modern in operation today. If you enjoy a challenging, fast paced, dynamic environment, we have great opportunities for furthering your career working for a solid successful business. Precise Tool offers competitive pay, benefits and advancement opportunities.
Precise Tool is currently recruiting Large Horizontal Boring Mill Setup/Operators (A & B Shift)
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Set-up and run Kuraki Horizontal Boring Mills.
- Boring, drilling, pocket milling and face milling of castings or forgings to close tolerances and sizes.
- Making rigid set-ups and determine proper speeds and feeds.
- Must be able to interpret and implement blueprint specifications.
- Must have experience on CNC machines and familiar with GD&T.
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls is a plus.
- Selecting, inspecting and setting up tools to ensure quality production.
- Inspecting and dimensionally checking production to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
- Utilizing properly calibrated measuring instruments to perform in-process inspection.
- Performing routine operator maintenance and operational checks on tools and equipment.
- Maintaining work area, tools and equipment in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 8 years experience.
- Personal Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc.is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human Resources.
Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist (Devlieg)
*5 Years minimum experience
*Have the ability to set-up jobs
*Good print reading skills
*Clean work environment
*CNC/NC experience a plus
7 Day paid vacation upon hire
All major holidays paid
Profit Sharing/401K Plan
Health Insurance available
Boring Mill Machinist - Horizontal Mills
Position: Boring Mill Machinist Department: Machine Shop
Reporting To: Machine Shop Foreman Status: Hourly/ Non-exempt
Basic Function: Programming, Set-up, and operation of C.N.C machining centers, Horizontal Mills
· Experienced Boring Mill Machinist
· Experience 5 years’
· Must be able to read and program in G code
· Must be able to do set ups
· Fanuc Controls is a plus
· Must be able to setup weldments
· Must be able to work nights – Monday through Friday
· Work 50 or more hours a week
¨ Set-up each work piece so that it can be machined in the most efficient way possible
¨ Determine proper tooling to run specific job(s)
¨ Proper maintenance of machining centers.
¨ Housekeeping and clean-up of machines and general work area.
¨ Inspect his/her own work to assure that print specs are achieved
¨ Assist Machine Shop Supervisor relative to his/her work requirements.
¨ Read engineering prints
¨ Make corrections to prints as needed in conjunction with Machine Shop Supervisor and Mechanical Engineering.
¨ Make recommendations to Machine Shop Supervisor about machining processes.
¨ Must read all types of micrometers and gages to verify work is correct to print requirements.
Education: High School Diploma Required
Journeyman Machinist preferred
Experience: 1 year as machinist
Fori Automotive is an innovative global supplier of automated assembly equipment for the automotive and aerospace industries. Headquartered in Shelby Township, Michigan, Fori also manufacturing facilities in Mexico, Korea, Germany, India, Brazil, and China. Our diverse global customer base includes Automotive and Aerospace OEM assembly plants, Tier One suppliers to the OEMs, as well as other non-automotive customers.
Manual Horizontal Boring Mill Machinists
This high precision manufacturing company is seeking Manual Horizontal Boring Mill Machinists who can read blueprints. There is an opening on both first and second shifts.
Qualified candidates must have 4 years of Manual Mill set-up and programming experience, must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, must have an eye for detail, and must be dependable.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to .
CNC Boring Mill Operator
New Tech Global Staffing is seeking both Day & Night Shift CNC Boring Mill Operator. This is for an oil/gas client located in
· Setup and operating a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
· Fabricate, modify or repair mechanical instruments and equipment used by various production departments.
· Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Utilize drawings and sketches to perform various machining and fabricating duties to include the setup and performance of standard jet, pump, and valve/filling testing procedures
· Cut couplings and beams; for drilling nameplates; and sharpening dice punches as needed.
· All other duties as assigned by production manager
· 2 years related experience
· Basic computer skills
· Vocational or trade certification or license preferred
Manual Boring Mill Operator - PJ
This manufacturing company is seeking a Boring Mill Machinist for a long-term opportunity. You will operate a Boring Mill or Honing Machine utilizing blueprints. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Qualified candidates must have 5 years’ experience operating Manual Boring Mill or Honing Machines, must be safety-conscious, and must have steel toed boots.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4387.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Boring Mill Operator
Manual operation of Devlieg Boring Mill
installation of automation machinery.
Boring Mill Operator
Steel Craft Technologies is looking to hire individuals as boring mill operators at its Belmont location. Applicants should have some CNC knowledge, be able to read a tape measure and willing to be trained. Applicants should be highly motivated and able to work on a team. Additionally, applicants should be able to take direction from foremen and shift leaders.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!