Boston Job Description Sample
Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
CloudCallboosts results for recruiting and staffing firms with telephony tools designed for and tightly integrated into their CRMs. Agents see relevant client summaries and capture details more readily via pop-up summaries and forms without leaving their CRM. Automatically captured data from calls, along with call recordings, help our customers detect and replicate best practices.
We are rapidly expanding into horizontal markets beyond recruiting and staffing.
Big innovations are coming in 2018 and we’re recruiting a Product Marketing Manager to join the team. The Product Marketing Manager will report directly to our VP Global Marketing in our Boston Office while working with our VP Product Management in the UK. We are a fast growing public company (UK stock exchange).
We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent execution capabilities who fit our no-BS culture and who like to get things done fast, with minimal bureaucracy. You will work closely with the leaders of Demand Creation, US and UK Marketing, and Sales. Candidates with Marketing success in telephony or CRM software are of particular interest.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Go-to-market execution.
a. Messaging / positioning, including breakouts by industry and personae
b. Product launches
c. Competitive analysis
d. Press and analyst briefings
e. Sales rep training
f. Product pricing, in conjunction with Product Management
2. Creating compelling content for campaigns, initiatives, website, Sales support
a. Customer videos, case studies
b. Blog posts
c. Partner materials
d. Landing pages
e. Topical webinars
f. Contribute content for press releases
g. Manage CloudCall presence in partner Marketplaces – SFDC, Bullhorn, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who’s done it before, and looking for a new challenge marketing to business and IT leaders in SMBs to large organizations. Minimum 5 years of SaaS product marketing experience. Telephony and/or CRM experience a big plus.
- Smart, independent thinker who can tie product capabilities to customer needs to build compelling buying propositions for a variety of personae.
- Strong lateral thinking skills to connect non-obvious dots into value-addition; can repurpose content multiple ways to derive maximum impact.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ego-free person who works well with others regardless of function, role, or company. Gets things done directly and through others, in and outside of CloudCall.
- BA/BS degree in technology or Marketing
Please send resumes to:
Ryan Hurley firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales Representative
O'LYN Roofing has a lucrative opening for a motivated salesperson. You are adept at selling top of the line products and services in a competitive market because you ask the right questions and practice listening.
This position is located in:
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Build your brand through great customer relationships
- Track progress and pipelines
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and office suite
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong closing and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience with roofing, hospitality or auto sales a plus.
- Sandler sales methodology experience a big plus
What we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Marketing Assistant - Entry Level Promotions & Business Development
Marketing Assistant - Entry Level Promotions & Business Development
Learn Marketing and Client Relations from the one who started the business!
MASS VISIONS, is seeking a Junior Marketing Intern for our firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, market strategy insights
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
No experience necessary. A full training program will be provided to the ideal candidate. Familiarity with any of the following areas is considered an asset:
Applicants with experience or education in the following are encouraged to apply
human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in New Jersey, New Jersey businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, businesspeople
Associate Technology & Systems Administrator/Consultant
You are passionate about technology. You are an early adopter who is eager to try out the latest gadgets and technology. You aren’t satisfied with knowing that technology works, you need to know how it works. You like the idea of building your own lab at home. You enjoy working with other people, but can work independently and with little direction.
The Associate Technology & Systems Consultant provides clients with a full range of support and services for a variety of networks, servers, and endpoint devices. Proactive maintenance of technology systems is a critical piece of this position. The successful candidate works with the Senior Technology & Systems Consultants to identify challenges and opportunities with clients. White glove service defines our attitude towards our clients, and personality is of the utmost importance as a consultant.
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers its consultants competitive pay and benefits including 15 days of PTO, 5 sick days, a quarterly Bonus program of up to a maximum of $6,000, and 401K, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
Field Service Technician-Boston MA
Are you ready to save the day — or at least a client's sanity? Technical Safety Services may be the company for you. We're looking for field service superheroes to join our Northeast team servicing the beautiful and dynamic greater Boston area.
Growth has hastened our need for field service technicians. This position is ideal for people who are eager to get started in a career and ready to be challenged by real world applications. Two years from now, you will look back and discover you have taken your skills and success to the next level.
TSS is a leading Biotech service company with a regional offices located throughout the Northeast. TSS specializes in the testing and certification of cleanrooms and biological safety cabinets as well as calibration of instrumentation. Our customers include biotech companies, hospitals, medical device companies as well as leading research institutions.
TSS is currently interviewing for an entry level field service technician to work in and around the greater Boston area. The position requires performing testing & certification of cleanrooms, biosafety cabinets, laminar flow devices, and calibration of laboratory instruments. The ideal candidate will have mechanical skills, a good customer service background and knowledge of Microsoft office. The desired candidate will work independently as well as within a team dynamic. Knowledge of electrical or mechanical repairs is a plus. The position requires daily driving so a clean DMV record is a must. Please describe your education, mechanical abilities, and other qualifications within your cover letter and resume for consideration.
TSS offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits designed to help you stay healthy, and plan for the future. TSS offers an outstanding benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution; medical, dental and life insurance; long-term disability; EAP (employee assistance program); flexible spending account (FSA); holiday/vacation time; education assistance; and a credit union.
Ideally you will have:
Strong Customer Service Skills
Forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email.
Please review our Website at www.techsafety.com to learn more about our Company.
Check us out at www.techsafety.com
Construction Project Manager
General: This professional will develop intimate knowledge of our development/construction operations, will manage some of the construction projects from A-Z, while assisting the CEO with general management tasks across projects
Learn how our projects are implemented, in terms of all facets of the construction work:
Early on, will assist CEO on “horizontal basis”. In other words, will be responsible for certain tasks that apply across projects
Later, will become responsible for specific projects, in their totality, in terms of the construction/development, while also maintaining responsibility for some horizontal tasks.
Oversee work done by all sub-contractors, in terms of showing to work on time and performing on schedule.
Receive and check stock deliveries.
Make sure job sites are clean and stock is not wasted.
Prepare and submit weekly reports regarding the above.
Education: Preferably, BA, or officer in Military
Former builder or former inspector.
- Managerial experience in specific domain, or in military
Knows the building code book.
Strong communication skills: verbally and written
Knowledge and experience using Excel spreadsheets
- Reasonable computer skills, enabling rich communication via e-mail
Has driver license
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills: can handle the crews in CEO’s absence, can give a hand when needed, can interface effectively with neighbors, inspectors, and rest of ecosystem
Can drive a truck
Self-discipline: overcome difficulties, uncertainty and temptations that conflict with the mission.
Strong verbal communication skills.
High professional standards - Strong motivation for individual and organization success.
- Demonstratable work ethic
Other fit requirements:Satisfied with steady job along above description, and will be happy growing with the company
Smartworks Solutions is looking for a web application developer with solid web development experience and skills to join our fast growing company.Local Candidates Only
The candidate will work closely with senior resources including software architects and projects managers as well as direct client interaction.
This position is about learning and expanding the candidate’s skill set while gaining valuable experience in a fast-paced, start-up like environment.Smartworks is a Boston-based boutique professional services firm specializing in web content management systems integrations and data warehouse development. Our clients include fortune 100 and 500 companies such as Genzyme, Bauer Sports, Nikon, Deluxe and more.
Our work environment is professional and fun with a focus on learning and success.
• C# and/or PHP, ASP.Net, .net core
• .NET 4.0 minimum, 4.5 a plus
• IIS 7/8, APACHE
• SQL 2008 – 2015, MySQL
• Visual Studio 2010 - 17
• Source Code Control (Git, SVN)
• Speak and Write English clearly
Nice to Have:
• ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
• Content Management: Sitecore, EPIServer, Ektron, Drupal, Wordpress, Kentico
• Cloud: Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure
• Continuous Integration
• Familiarity with Agile Development Processes, specifically SCRUM
From custom web apps to best-in-class CMS solutions like Sitecore or WordPress. Whatever your challenge is, we have the skills and experience to help you successfully deliver on your next project.
With over 15 years of business and digital strategy consulting, SmartWorks is the right partner to help devise and execute on a winning strategy.
SmartWorks are data people. With years of database and data warehouse design and development, we can help you find the right solution, for the right price.
Estimator - Commercial Flooring
Excellent Salary commensurate with ability. Full benefit packing including 401 (k). Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will be trained with Business Interiors specific requirements, but must be able to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet the criteria listed above. Five years’ experience in commercial flooring or construction estimating required. Experience with an AutoCAD or computerized estimating software, Callidus specifically or comparable is preferred.
- Ability to do complete takeoffs and construction scheduling
- Read & interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Estimate, read and design of blue prints
- Follow established procedures
- Willing to meet or exceed demanding deadliness
- Maintain high quality of work
Strong people skills, while interacting well with others in the organization, Personable and possess good communications skills. Ability to interact with owners, architects, consultants, subcontractors and vendors.
Sales Associate - Part Time - Boston, MA
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To positively contribute to the sales of the store, by offering exceptional customer service and developing selling opportunities.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute positively towards the sales/ profitability budgets for the store through achieving personal sales targets.
- To contribute to the store by delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- To be a brand ambassador promoting the brand within the locality.
- To maintain store standards both on the selling floor and in the stockroom.
- Process Shipment, Freight and assist in all Operational aspects of the Store.
- To undertake and apply accurate Company administration procedures.
- To process accurately cash and credit card transactions through the till system.
- To actively support store management procedures, in line with Company policy.
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations and Company procedures are adhered to and remedial action is taken if required.
- Undertake any other reasonable activity, as may be required by senior management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Excellent customer care skills
• Advanced selling skills
• Understanding of requirements to work in a goal orientated environment
• Acting in a professional and respectful manner to all individuals
• Understanding current market trends in relation to clothing/ fashion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally at all business levels
• Able to analyze basic internal data and translate into actions
• Time Management skills for organizing self appropriately
• Computer skills including experience of POS systems, Outlook
• Understanding and ability to implement visual merchandising standards
• To have an appreciation of Barbour’s sporting heritage and its customers’ requirements
The following requirements are expected of the role:
• To not divulge company information (including company figures) to any party outside the Barbour business.
• To fulfil a personal development plan as set by store management
• To maintain and encourage clear lines of communication within the store.
• To adhere to appropriate personal appearance standards as defined by management.
Availability on weekends and evenings is encouraged
Process Design Solutions is looking for an experienced process engineer who is self-motivated, outgoing, and articulate, to provide engineering support to our clients in a variety of capacities.
The candidate will serve as a consultant in a variety of process engineering roles, including development, design, and specification of biopharmaceutical equipment and processes. The successful candidate will be working hands-on with stainless steel and single-use bioreactors, ranging from 5L to 2000L; other equipment includes stainless steel and single-use UF/DF skids, chromatography skids, single-use centrifuges, harvest clarification POD and CUNO filter skids, CIP skids, roller bottles, and virus filtration skids.
Duties will also include management of small projects, ownership and implementation of change controls, and support of GMP deviations and investigations.
The candidate should have a working knowledge in any of the following disciplines:
- Large-scale cell-culture and fermentation
- Cell-separation and harvest
- Liquid Chromatography
- Process Support (media/buffer preparation, autoclaves, parts washers and COP washers
- Change Controls and other quality systems
- Experience with single-use systems is a plus
The candidate must be able to work independently, with minimal oversight, but also have the ability to work closely with others in a group setting. They must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with the client daily, performing work at the client sites. A B.S. in engineering is required, with chemical engineering preferred. 2-5 years experience in the biopharma, biotech, and/or medical device industries is required.
Specialties - Process Engineering, Single-Use Technology, Process Optimization, Quality Risk Management (QRM), ASTM E2500 Plan and Implementation
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!