Bothell Job Description Sample
We are seeking an experiencedMechanical Engineerto join our team in Bothell, WA to support the research and development projects of our end client. In this role, you will be responsible for practical design and development of various components and equipment for use by consumers with a desire to improve their oral care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design for prototyping, testing, debugging, and optimization
- Design motor-driven fluidic systems for consumer products
- Provide concepts and ideas for product development
- Develop and model concepts using CREO 3.0
- Ensure that all concepts and designs are completed with DFM fundamentals
- Create manufacturing drawings using GD&T
- Conduct tolerance stack-up analysis of concepts and designs
- Create support documentation for designs
- Support change-management for: ECO / ECN / ECR
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience working on R&D Projects, medical device domain preferred
- Proficient in designing for GD&T
- Proficient in generating and developing concepts
- Six Sigma Green Belt, or LEAN equivalent preferred
- Required software knowledge: CREO 3.0 / Shainin / Red X
- Knowledge of designing, developing, testing, and validating to meet industry, medical, and FDA requirements
- Excellent Communication Skills
At L&T Technology Services you will discover true freedom. As an employee you will enjoy the power to create, feel the passion to deliver and demonstrate the panache of a leader.
We have an open culture where collaboration and creative ideas thrive. We are an equal opportunities employer and sucker for illustrious talent. We are traditional when it comes to believing in hard work, integrity, empathy and accountability. We are modern in building technology solutions to fuel the business transformation of our customers. And we are quite familial in our concern for the health and well-being of our most valuable asset you. Regular medical check-up, yoga sessions, celebrations, sports and cultural activities form part of the work life at L&T Technology Services.
L&T Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status or any other federally protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Caviar Driver Part Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Experienced Leisure Travel Agent
Complete and communicate leisure travel arrangements by fulfilling Air, hotel, package tours, sightseeing and other travel arrangements for vacation clients. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time and this list is not intended to be all encompassing.
Book air, hotel, cruise, rail and other essential leisure travel requests.
Make recommendations to clients based on personal travel experience and destination knowledge.
Sell client on destinations and booking with Tangerine Travel
Provide price quotes and proposed itineraries.
Invoice client using and following company approved process
Maintain client profiles.
Keep abreast of travel industry news, including but not limited to, new destinations and hotels/ships, travel warnings, special offers, documentation requirements, weather
Be willing to take continuing education courses, travel to industry events, read travel periodicals.
Attend in office vendor visits when invited.
Maintain service level goals related to phone and e-mail etiquette, quality and productivity.
Participate in team and company calls, meetings and trainings as required. And in the office if required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree or certificate in travel, hospitality, or a related field.
Sabre GDS experience
Personal travel experience. (out of country preferred)
Ability to read, write, speak and otherwise communicate with coworkers, vendors and customers.
MATHEMATICAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Sabre GDS system, Word, Excel, database knowledge, scripts, Internet are desirable, along with desktop skills.
Courteous and professional manner along with a positive customer service attitude. Should have good organizational skills and be a self-motivator. Maintain a favorable working relationship with coworkers, vendors, and customers.
Ongoing training will be provided as needed to maintain all necessary skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Tangerine also offers medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a generous vacation policy and a 401K plan.
Occupational Therapist - Acute Therapies In Vancouver, WA (Bothell,Wa)
PeaceHealth is now hiring Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists for incredible opportunities in Vancouver, WA! Are you interested in helping patients achieve their highest level of health and independence?We offer a multitude of practice settings for our Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services.
Our Therapists work in collaboration with the patient care team including Clinical Specialists, Physicians, Nurses, Medical Social Workers, Care Managers, and other health care professionals.At PeaceHealth, the fulfillment of our Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. By providing individualized care in an environment of compassion and respect, our caregivers support patients in their journey.
We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day. Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring.
Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
Construction: Become A Home-Based Satellite TV Technician/Installer
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community! Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5'x5'x10' covered and secured area at technician residence Computer with broadband internet Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices Dedicated off street parking at technician residence Ground floor access for equipment (preferred) Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH! What's in it for you? • Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle • Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii! • An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals! • Have 3 days off per week - we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks • Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities • Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
• Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception. • Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity. • Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment. • Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery. For more information, please click here. Skills
Experience and Requirements:
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following: • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills • Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful. • Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity. • Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs. • Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings. • High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus. • Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard. • Cable industry experience is a plus.
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Bothell,Wa)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Brand Ambassador - Barron Heating
At Barron Heating & Air Conditioning, we are committed to Improving Lives™. As a Brand Ambassador, you will help us live out our mission and meet our growth-oriented goals as the premier heating, cooling, indoor air quality, and energy systems service provider in Northwest Washington.
Barron is an established, customer-first, and community-centered company. We exist to improve our neighbor’s comfort and health through sustainable and cost-effective solutions. Our Team boasts an open-door atmosphere that fosters a positive and collaborative work environment. Our core beliefs cultivate a “people-first” attitude; we value our customers, both internal and external, and help them achieve their goals.
In addition to living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Barron Team members enjoy flexible schedules, cost-of-living increases, and a generous benefits package (medical/dental/vision, PTO & holiday pay, 401k matching, and employee training). Our Family is excited about professional growth, achieving work-life balance, and Improving Lives™. Our team members are the very best at what they do; join our Team as we drive to our 50-year anniversary and beyond!
At Barron Heating, our Brand Ambassadors:
- Engage Costco and Home Depot customers;
- Quickly and easily connect with people;
- Convey confidence;
- Have a strong desire to help others;
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment;
- Work alongside Costco employees and Home Depot associates to generate HVAC leads;
- Collaborate with the Brand Ambassador team to develop new and sharpen existing lead generation strategies and best practices;
- Report on lead types and quantities to a Brand Ambassador Lead;
- Manage the Barron Heating & Air Conditioning product displays/end-caps;
- Share Barron’s mission of Improving Lives™, Costco’s mission to “continually provide members with quality goods and services”, and Home Depot’s mission to provide “the highest level of service”.
- A culture of collaboration, sharing of knowledge, and respect for one another;
- Uniform and Barron apparel;
- Employee discounts, including free Silver Shield preventative maintenance;
- Company sponsored events and team building.
- Part-time positions available in Whatcom, Skagit, Island, and Snohomish counties.
- First 60 days:
- Up to 30 hours/week; $11.00/hour
- Lead generation bonuses
- After 60 days:
- Up to 30 hours/week; $13.00/hour
- Lead generation bonuses
- Commissions on gross store sales.
Required Skills and
- Team player;
- Energetic and self-motivated;
- Goal-oriented with a positive attitude;
- HS diploma or GED;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time;
- Legally entitled to work in the United States.
- Go to https://www.barronheating.com/application/ and select the “Brand Ambassador” position.
- Complete the online form.
- Upload *Cover Letter and Resume (Word or PDF documents only).
*Your Cover Letter should briefly (one page or less) address a) what the term “customer-first” means to you, and b) why you are the best candidate to join the Barron Team.
During the Hiring Process, our Leadership Team will:
- Review application materials, select qualified candidates, and conduct interviews.
- Invite top candidates to job shadow Brand Ambassador Leads.
- Extend full-time employment offers to future Barron team members
Unrepresented Casualty Claims Service Specialist
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Unrepresented Casualty Claims Service Specialist in Bothell Washington!
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding or challenging? Allstate Insurance has an exciting career opportunity that will utilize your customer service and property technical skills to deliver on our promise to provide fast, fair, and efficient claim service. If you have the passion to help others and build the success of a great company, join the Allstate team.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Make and maintain a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Perform clerical duties, including data entry, filing paper documents, email, calendar management, and word processing
- Retrieve, print and fax, or mail supporting documentation to vendors or others as directed
- Request and maintain medical records to assist the adjuster in assessing a bodily injury claim
- Organize medical records and input medical bills associated with the treatment to assist the adjuster in assessing a bodily injury claim
- Receive, screen and route incoming telephone calls and other electronic correspondence
- Contact or receive contact from customers or other claim related third parties to obtain and/or provide necessary file information to comply with quality and process standards
- Generate and send appropriate forms to insured/claimant for completion
- Process claims payments as needed to obtain medical records
- Complete all necessary forms, logs documents into the system, and routes them to the appropriate parties
- Participate in or assists in training new or less experienced employees and demonstrating work processes
- Assist adjusters with more complex claim handling, analyze documentation and settle basic, straight-forward, and routine claims quickly and efficiently
What we offer:
- Starting salary range: $35,600, salary paid commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and pay raises based on performance
- 401k match PLUS pension
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program up to four weeks during your first year
- Paid training and ongoing development opportunities
- Employee discounts, including Allstate auto, home and life insurance and more
- Wide-ranging wellness programs to help you balance your work and personal life
- BENEFITS START FROM DAY 1
- High School Diploma or equivalent with previous experience in either customer service and/or a professional work environment
- Activities are of moderate complexity, requiring some independent judgment, performed under general supervision, using procedures standard to the organization
- Ability to coordinate information flow and internal processes
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow
- Gathers resources and information needed to complete work
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video .
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance .
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Pharmacy Technician I, Home Care #17-16677
Number of Openings: 1
Requisition Number: 17-16677
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician I, Home Care
Department: 13400-Home Care Infusion Therapy
Location: Home Health - Bothell
Work Status: Regular
Shift: Day/Evening Shift
FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.0 FTE (80 hours per bi-weekly pay periods)
Call Hours: 0
Work Days: Monday-Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Varies
Salary: In Accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement
Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures. Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications. Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduation from Washington Board of Pharmacy accredited pharmacy technician training program, or equivalent.
- Current Washington State Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Copy of required education for this position (diploma or transcript) must be submitted upon hire.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT).
- Hospital/Home Care pharmacy experience.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at
Positions are subject to close at any time.
Please apply for each position in which you are interested.
Annual salaries will be prorated based on FTE for part-time positions.
Seattle Children's is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Seattle Children's is committed to a safe and drug free workplace and requires a pre-employment drug screen and background check. The use of marijuana for medical purposes accompanied by a prescription, even if permitted by state law, will not be considered acceptable for purposes of explaining a positive lab test result for marijuana.
Children's is a smoke-free workplace.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!