Bothell Job Description Sample
About BioLife Solutions
Twice named one of the top 100 Companies to Work for in Washington State, we’re a life science tools provider and we enable customer development and commercialization of life-saving regenerative medicine cellular therapies. We welcome you to apply to join our dynamic, high-energy corporate culture. Here you will find a performance-based, family-oriented environment where authentic and respectful communication is required. Don’t bother applying if you’re not wired this way. No fakers are allowed in.
General Summary and Purpose:
The Quality Control Supervisor is a core team member of the Quality department. The Quality Control Supervisor is responsible for ensuring any required analytical testing is performed to the highest degree of detail to ensure safety and consistency for customers. Qualified candidates will have supervisory experience over direct reports and multiple years of experience in laboratory skills and analytical techniques as apply to quality control testing in an analytical or other life sciences laboratory. A qualified candidate must also have experience in and knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS) programs, ISO 13485 and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) standards, and must have the ability to resolve and proactively prevent any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency.
- Accountable for supervision of Quality Control analysts in day-to-day activities, ensuring the accuracy of testing results and performing troubleshooting activities as needed.
- Responsible for reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and analytical metrics for Quality Control programs.
- Responsible for effective training of team members on approved laboratory test methods and analytical procedures.
- Responsible for regular maintenance of laboratory equipment and ordering of supplies.
- Responsible to ensure that daily laboratory operations are effectively and accurately be performed.
- Responsible for technical review of raw data for accuracy and completeness.
- Authors and reviews Quality Control controlled documents.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of Quality Control programs such as Environmental Monitoring and Stability.
- Responsible for scheduling gowning qualifications of team members, and is required to be effectively trained to proper gowning requirements.
- Responsible for inspection and testing of raw materials, components, and finished product in accordance to SOPs.
- Works closely with the Operations team to continuously improve the quality environment.
- Effectively completes any assigned training in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ongoing test method development, validation, implementation, and execution.
- Responsible for performing Out of Specification (OOS) investigations, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Participates in internal, external, and third-party audits as required.
- Participates and leads project teams as needed. Monitors and reports to project timelines.
- Helps oversee Quality Control budget and review of expenses.
This position reports to the Head of Quality
- Experience working in CGMP or ISO 13485 regulated environment is required.
- Experience running analytical tests such as pH, osmolality, specific gravity, etc. is required.
- Experience with microbiology and mammalian cell culture techniques is preferred.
- This position requires a person who is highly organized and detail-oriented and must meet performance expectations on schedule.
- Must be able to simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Must have good visual acuity and have good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must not have an unusual sensitivity to typical laboratory chemicals (i.e. sanitization agents).
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Outgoing, self-starter with the ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Education Minimum: Requires two years of college-level biological coursework, i.e. in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Physics, Physiology, etc.
- Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of some of the educational requirements.
- Experience Requirement Minimum: 3+ years of experience working in a GMP or analytical laboratory setting. Supervisory experience preferred. Cell culture/aseptic technique experience preferred.
- Field of Expertise: working knowledge of analytical techniques.
- Software Used: Microsoft Office, Quality Control equipment-specific software.
Electronics Service Technician
The electronics service technician conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, and laser systems and components using electronic test equipment, including multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, etc., for making repairs at the board or component level. The position applies knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunction and apply skills in restoring equipment to operation. The electronics technician provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of laser manufacturing.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, laser and electrical/electronic and optical equipment, including programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, and test equipment.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment, including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
Electrical Verification & Validation Engineer
Electrical V&V Engineer | Bothell, WA | 2017-6511
- Writing detailed test plans, test procedures, test reports and conducting analysis of test results
- Work with external test houses to execute necessary tests
- Complete Corrective Action / Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Complete work to meet Medical Device Standards (13485, 14971, 62304)
- Define, document, and continually improve verification test results to ensure completion
- Use typical lab equipment on a regular basis (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Voltmeters, etc)
Required Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Related Field
- Experience in Medical Device / Automotive / Aerospace Industry is required
- 3 - 5 Years of experience in a similar role
- Medical Devise Standards ( 13485 / 14971 / 62304 )
- Continuous Improvement experience is preferred
- Hands-on, in-lab testing, verification, and validation experience is required
- Experience in product development & testing
- Experienced in circuit design & Testing
- Initiative to work with little/no direct supervision - meeting deadlines in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to troubleshoot, and strong problem solving skills
- Effective communicator to interface with team members onsite and remote, as well as key stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and the capability of serving as SME for the department
L&T Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status or any other federally protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS
We have an open culture where collaboration and creative ideas thrive. We are an equal opportunities employer and sucker for illustrious talent. We are traditional when it comes to believing in hard work, integrity, empathy and accountability. We are modern in building technology solutions to fuel the business transformation of our customers. And we are quite familial in our concern for the health and well-being of our most valuable asset – you. Regular medical check-up, yoga sessions, celebrations, sports and cultural activities form part of the work life at L&T Technology Services.
Caviar Delivery Partner - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Lyft Driver - No Experience Needed
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Development Associate, Analytical Development
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Formulation and Analytical Development group. The individual will work with the team to support early and late stage analytical development and characterization directed towards commercialization of monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapeutics. The individual will develop and perform analytical methods for protein drug substance, drug product, and process intermediates. The successful candidate will spend most of their time in the lab but will also need to be comfortable working at a computer to analyze data for extended periods of time.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work in the laboratory to prepare samples for intact mass, peptide mapping and other assays.
- Analyze samples on mass spectrometer instruments and prepare analytical reports.
- Manage samples submitted for mass spectrometry analysis.
- Ensure mass spectrometry laboratory supplies are stocked.
- Develop or implement methods for characterization of mAb molecules (e.g. chromatography, spectroscopy and biophysical methods)
- Conduct experiments to support regulatory filings, and upstream and downstream development.
- Write analytical method documents and method development reports.
- Interpret analytical results.
- Other laboratory work as needed.
- A BS, MS or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry including a familiarity with protein biochemistry and experience working on protein therapeutics such as mAb molecules in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry.
- An ability to independently consult literature and online sources to obtain information needed for troubleshooting, developing new methods and interpreting results.
- An understanding of common post-translational modifications in proteins and mAb molecules.
- A practical understanding of mass spectrometry instruments and methods.
- Experience operating mass spectrometers (e.g. TOF or ion trap instruments) and analyzing data.
- Experience working with Chemstation, Empower and MS Office software.
- A willingness to step in and help with any tasks in the Analytical department.
- Analytical development experience with analytical tools such as Protein-A affinity chromatography, RP-HPLC, SE-HPLC, CE-SDS, cIEF, HIC, IEX, UV/Vis, fluorescence spectroscopy, carbohydrate analysis, and a variety of wet chemistry techniques..
- Ability to troubleshoot common analytical issues including instrumentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to focus and work in a fast-paced and results oriented environment is essential
Field Service Technician - Seattle N
NOW HIRING! We need Service Technicians and Laborers in Seattle N. If you are high energy and enjoy helping customers keep their property beautiful, you could be a great fit!
- Hourly + Bonuses, Incentives & Overtime
- Perform Industry-Leading Residential services
- Full Time Hours & Full Benefits
Apply NOW and a Recruiter will call you to answer your questions!
As a trusted strategic partner, we provide comprehensive solutions and scalable infrastructure, which quickly becomes cohesive parts of the Human Resources practice group. Our program provides strong account leadership that adapts to the demands of a thriving organization.
Our client is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
Since 1946, Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a Claims Adjuster position at a top insurance customer in Bothell WA.
In this position, you will be responsible for processing total loss claims.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Contacting and navigating sometimes difficult conversations with customers concerning their total loss value. Working in multiple systems to generate reports.
· Determining and verifying vehicle information such as options and condition.
· Following up.
· Working with internal and external customers.
· Working to achieve contact and settlements in a timely manner.
· Negotiation skills
· Conflict Resolution
· Total Loss Adjusting (CCC One, Autosource, etc.)
· Microsoft office including outlook and excel
· Customer service experience
· Typing and 10-key
Monday – Friday, regular business hours
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply directly to this posting. Thank you!
Claims Specialist - ALLSJP00009066 Claims Adjuster- Licensed Description: Contacting and navigating sometimes difficult conversations with customers concerning their total loss value. Working in multiple systems to generate reports. Determining and verifying vehicle information such as options and condition. Following up. Working with internal and external customers. Working to achieve contact and settlements in a timely manner. Negotiation skills Conflict Resolution Total Loss Adjusting CCC One, Autosource, etc. Microsoft office including outlook and excel Customer service experience Typing and 10-key Communication
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!