Bothell Job Description Sample
Proposal Manager - Bothell, WA
The Proposal Manager is responsible for the development and submittal of winning proposals across our client's family of companies.
Essential Duties and
- Supervise and manage the bid process, creating winning proposals to drive revenue, profitability and enhance customer advocacy
- Manage the Go-No-Go bid process; participate in the development of the overall bid strategy
- Analyze and understand customer requirements, producing comprehensive, technically accurate, properly formatted and persuasive proposals
- Working in conjunction with members of other departments and disciplines, obtain information needed to incorporate into customer-facing proposals and other technical documentation
- Ensure proposal deadlines are met by establishing and communicating priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
- Serve as the lead in supporting sales pipeline and thought leadership in the pursuit and win of large, complex projects
- Conduct quarterly reviews of current process for continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead win-loss reviews to establish lessons learned with continuous focus on improving our bid process, product and operation reviews, improving on future wins and increasing win ratios
- Ensure compliance; facilitate audit process for submitted bid
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Demonstrated history of creating winning proposals
- Exemplary written communication with the proven ability to edit, review and adapt writing style based on the need of the project.
- Ability to clearly communicate and work well in cross-functional teams across several locations
- Superior time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated passion for producing high-quality work
- Must be able to travel up to 25% between Bothell, WA and Plano, TX locations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, English, Marketing or closely related field preferred; technical degree a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft products, specifically Word and Excel required
- 7-10 years’ experience in bid management, product management or sales, with a minimum of 3-years’ experience creating technical proposals is required.
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physically required to regularly walk, sit, bend, twist, stand and reach in a normal office environment.
- Constantly required to stand, walk, bend, twist, overhead lift and reach in a varied field environment.
- The employee may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to perform constant work on computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job are close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Do you want to join a creative and hands-on field? We are looking for people with experience working with small parts and hand tools to come join a thriving medical device company in the Greater Seattle Area! This position will have you working with hand tools to assemble ultra sound devices, while offering the chance to cross train, learn, and advance internally through the company. In this role you will be working with very small parts, some which require a microscope so you must have excellent hand eye coordination and manual dexterity. This position offers stable weekly pay, paid training, and the chance to learn and grow with a well known company! If you want to get your foot in the door with a well-known manufacturing company, then this position is perfect for you! If you're interested send your resume!
ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Appliance Repair Service Technician
Up to A $3000 Sign-On Bonus May Apply for Qualified Candidates
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Service Technician!
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers,and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
- Appliance Repair
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
The Executive Assistant (EA) will report to the Vice President, Clinical Operations and be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks supporting the Vice President, Clinical Operations and other Executive and Director level employees when requested. This position will also act as back up to other members of the executive administrative support staff.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Assist with travel itineraries, hotels, conference registrations and meeting logistics.
Calendar maintenance – book meetings, conference rooms and focus daily on the needs of each executive to ensure the day/schedule runs smoothly.
Maintains executive's confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Assist in preparing credit card reconciliation and expense reporting on Concur for Executive team.
Point person for Company Travel – liaise with our travel agent, Corporate Traveler, with company's needs.
Make preparations for requested meetings.This would include travel, hotel, and catering needs for guests.
Assist with production of materials, essential documents, power point presentations, reports, submissions, articles, and binder preparation.
Back up to Executive Assistants when needed.
Order lunch for staff meetings on request
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing key corporate administrative tasks as needed.
Minimum five years administrative experience, preferably in an Executive Assistant role
Self-motivated and highly flexible individual who is able to work well both independently and as part of a team environment.
Manage multiple and varied tasks in a fast-moving regulated environment, with highly proficient writing skills, attention to detail, reporting skills, scheduling, organization, time management, travel logistics, and verbal communication.
Must be expert at using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point and have prior experience as an Executive Assistant.
Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels within the company in an effective, professional manner, and will have a talent for great customer service and teamwork.
Prior experience supporting multiple members of a management team at the executive level is required.
Dental Practice Manager
This office is located at 24032 Bothell Everett Hwy, Ste. 100, Bothell, WA 98021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise front and back office staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, preparation of payrolls and other administrative duties.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Process dental insurance claims, work with HMO and PPO dental plans, and present dental treatment plans to patients.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- Previous Dental or healthcare management experience preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
Medical Records Collector
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
The Medical Records Collector's main responsibility will be collecting medical records for provider offices, uploading files, scanning documents.
Ensures timely and accurate collection of medical records from provider offices
Call providers and request medical records
Scan and upload into system
Communicate effectively and professionally with providers
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
Director, Commercial IT
The Director of Commercial IT, reporting to the Vice President of IT, will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, services, and solutions to enable Alder's Commercial business capabilities. This position will have a strong understanding of the Commercial technology landscape, as well as Commercial business processes and data.
This position will work closely with the Commercial organization, internal parties and external service partners to oversee the selection, delivery and support of Alder's Commercial IT solutions. This position will leverage emerging and existing technologies to drive effectiveness across Medical Affairs and Commercial areas such as Marketing, Sales, CRM, data and analytics, reporting and multi-channel engagement. This is a cross-functional role that collaborates with peer groups across organizations and functions and is the point person for technology leadership within the Commercial organization.
This position will have overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the Commercial IT function.
Collaborating with Commercial stakeholders to design, deliver and maintain technology solutions that align to Commercial's business strategic direction.
Bringing awareness of innovative digital technologies and solutions to Commercial stakeholders and incorporating them into the Commercial IT roadmap.
Evaluating, selecting and contracting with external service partners (consultants, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, other) to deliver Commercial IT solutions and services.
Overseeing quality of Commercial IT service delivery to ensure the productive engagement of external partners, and effective management of vendor contracts and Service Level Agreements.
Identifying and negotiating business needs among business and Commercial stakeholders, supporting the prioritization and approval of Commercial solution requests, and ensuring alignment with Alder's investment priorities.
Representing Commercial organization's IT needs and ensuring alignment with Alder's Enterprise Technology Strategy.
Ensuring effective planning and execution of Commercial IT initiatives.
Ensuring IT Operations and Services are delivered to a high-standard and are in line with Commercial requirements.
Managing a small team of business IT analysts (either full-time or consultants) to deliver the Commercial IT roadmap and partner with Commercial for business solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences.
- 12+ years of experience working within an information technology organization in a technology management function, including at least 3 years of proven functional or team leadership skills and ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- 5+ years of experience supporting the Commercial IT functions of a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company (Medical Affairs, Marketing, Sales, Data Warehouse/Analytics, Multi-Channel, other).
- 5+ years of project management experience leading teams, projects and programs.
Strong vendor and partner management experience.
Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault products and other Veeva Life Science products.
Strong knowledge of Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Stewardship and Enterprise Information Management concepts.
Understanding of health care compliance requirements and principles.
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key business partners, IT leadership teams, and external services providers.
Demonstrated ability for strategic IT planning and roadmap development.
Ability to translate strategies into tangible pragmatic executable plans.
Experience with data analytics, reporting and presentation solutions, multi-channel technologies.
Strong organizational, planning and financial management skills.
Strong organizational change management and project management skills.
Life Enrichment Manager
Job ID2019-87836JOB OVERVIEW"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Life Enrichment Manager is responsible for consistently engaging residents in familiar routines of daily living through personalized Life Skills that "Create Pleasant Days" for residents. Life Skills are familiar tasks that residents enjoyed doing in the past that can still bring a sense of success, meaning and purpose in the present. The Life Enrichment Manager is responsible for designing Life Skills to reflect each resident's past interests and for providing them with encouragement, prompts and hands on assistance.RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Evaluates resident's interest and involvement in Life Skill- Develops Life Skills tailored to each resident's unique needs and abilities- Engages residents in Life Skills throughout the day and evening- Assist in maintaining an inventory of Life Skills programming supplies- As applicable, assist residents with daily care of any animals and/or plants as part of the Life Skills program and services.
- One (1) year experience working with memory impaired seniors- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations; certification(s) may be required per state regulations- Ability to motivate, encourage residents; knowledge of how to adapt life skills to the cognitive and functional ability of each resident- Inspire, motivate and encourage volunteers and fellow team members to engage residents in meaningful, purposeful activities throughout the day and evening- Ability to handle multiple priorities- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication- Competent in organizational & time mgmt skills- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills- Ability to make responsible choices, decisions and act in a resident's best interest- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following community procedures and guidelines, ability to follow through on assigned tasks- Basic proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT SUNRISESunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…Make a Difference Every Day We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive CommunityThe care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your PotentialWe believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Director - Supply Chain Program Management
Job TitleDirector - Supply Chain Program Management
We welcome you to join Philips Ultrasound as a Supply Chain Program Manager in our Bothell, WA location
This role will be responsible for Program Management for projects in the O2C Supply Chain operations of the Ultrasound Business Group. You will lead a team of project engineers and managers that are driving projects related to new product introductions, strategy, etc.. In this role you will:
Drive flexibility and alignment with larger programs, while maintaining exceptional business productivity.
Work with communications partners to ensure timely and transparent communication at all levels of the organization
Ensure projects are kept on track with quality standards, timely deadlines, and budget limitations.
Secure timely and accurate project deliverables and ensure measurable benefits.
Work to ensure alignment and manage interdependencies across multiple organizations.
Drive the project's progress and support senior leader stakeholders in making well-informed decisions.
Monitor project progress and resources and initiate corrective action as necessary.
Identify and manage project risks; take corrective actions.
This is a business that is highly matrixed, which requires strong leadership and the ability to lead through influence.
Lead a team of project managers and plan projects and ensure they remain aligned with the ongoing business case
Create and present accurate and timely project plans, and status reports to senior stakeholders for alignment, commitment and decision making
Plan project execution and ensure alignment to reach targets
Manage stakeholder relationships related to project. Collect stakeholder input on business needs and incorporate in project plans.
Work with business stakeholders to perform change management
Monitor project progress and resources, and initiate corrective actions if needed to meet project milestones
Prepare materials for project reviews with senior leadership
Contribute to management of project-related accounting and budgeting
Minimum requirement – Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in engineering related field.
Minimum 8+ years of program management experience in a complex, large organization.
Knowledge of Philips processes and systems is a plus
Capable of operating in a rapidly transforming industry/market.
Results and business oriented. Experience in helping to drive complex change initiatives.
Experience and proven track record in program management.
Experience working in a medical device regulatory environment.
Preferred experience in delivering alternative solutions and change management programs as identified within projects.
Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, negotiation, and project management skills
Self-starter with a proven ability to drive projects and change initiatives through project teams and across a matrix environment and across a global footprint.
Proven track record in leading complex projects across multiple global sites and teams.
Self-motivated and effective, can cope with a dynamic and complex environment
Well organized, methodical and aiming for high quality standards and integrity
Solid analytical and financial acumen
Experience in relevant project management software, databases and Excel
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Director, Commercial Data Management
This newly created role will be responsible for a variety of Commercial and enterprise wide processes impacting the quality of our decision-making and operational performance. They will have a significant impact on the quality of our federal transparency submission and timelines along with several state submissions and be the owner of Master Data management for a significant part of the enterprise (some elements of enterprise master data management will reside in the areas that are exclusive users of that data). In addition, the Director, Commercial Data Management will be responsible for developing technology solutions that will support the launch of Alder products and a variety of ongoing operational support processes and will collaborate with HR, IT, Compliance and Finance to ensure appropriate service levels and rigorous management. This leadership role will have significant impact on healthcare compliance risk management, financial controls within the Commercial organization and customer facing service capabilities.
This area head will lead a variety of technology build-out and implementation initiatives and partner with our IT department to ensure an ongoing high level of performance for all functions and customers served. They will play an integral role in determining whether we outsource and how we outsource as well as implementation.
Specific responsibilities will include:
In partnership with IT, lead Commercial information management architecture, governance and delivery ensuring high quality user experiences internally and externally.
Provide comprehensive data management services for key services and purposes across Commercial including management of the complete Commercial data inventory, budgeting and overall data strategy.
Drive CRM strategy including integration with cross company systems.
Partner with BAI on segmentation/targeting and field profiling initiatives.
Lead or play significant role in the definition and/or management of key Commercial processes.
In close partnership with IT, oversee the development, implementation and optimization of systems that support commercial data analyses across Alder.
Perform other responsibilities as required.
Bachelor's degree in Life Science or related field; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
12+ years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry in Commercial Information Management, with at least 3 years proven functional or team leadership experience.
Ability to lead a large multi-functional group.
Experience managing a broad scope of responsibility.
Significant experience with various analytics tools used in Bio/Pharma.
Ability to interact and effectively partner with senior leadership across the organization.
Good knowledge of US and international compliance guidelines.
Well versed in HIPAA law.
Demonstrated track record in leading and managing people, and in steering change on a large scale.
Experience in building and managing optimally functioning technical organizations within a complex multidisciplinary organizational environment.
Broad vision of interplay between systems, information and process.
Broad knowledge of Pharma/Biotech business model and how it intersects with healthcare.
Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) required along with strong project/process management skills.
Ability to develop and maintain strong team relationships, including with external partners, while driving for positive results.
Ability to communicate complex concepts successfully to lay audience.
Proven organizational skills with ability to work independently, problem solve and manage multiple urgent priorities in parallel.
Flexible, adaptable, and able to react to changing circumstances and priorities with high level of commitment and professionalism.
Excellent oral and written communication and computer skills (Microsoft Office, EDC systems, CTMS, etc.).
Strong analytics, business planning, and leadership skills required.
Strong vision to building out functional area within a fast moving environment.
Successful track record hiring, managing and developing staff.
Travel requirement: Up to 15% including overnight stays.
Interested candidates should apply at: http://www.alderbio.com/careers/current-openings
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!