Bottle Gauger Job Description Sample
Gauger (Midland, TX)
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 104th on the FORTUNE 500 and has approximately 6,900 employees. Enterprise’s large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its 49,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. As a provider of largely fee-based services, Enterprise is less susceptible to commodity price fluctuations and offers stable sources of revenue. The partnership’s service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation, offshore platforms, import/export capabilities and marketing. Enterprise also has a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems and in the Gulf of Mexico. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country. Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company. The Gauger is responsible for the measurement of high and low pressure gathering systems. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Collecting gas and liquid samples.
Operating and maintaining gas and liquid sampling systems.
Maintaining and calibrating portable and stationary gas testing devices.
Acquiring information on site using stain tubes or electronic devices for obtaining H2S, CO2, O2, water content and nitrogen.
Scheduling, completing and witnessing flow tests on wells using open flow orifice meters and portable meter runs.
Developing and maintaining meter test schedules.
Troubleshooting and rectifying equipment failures using voltmeters and test equipment.
Planning, scheduling and coordinating work with other departments to ensure timely completion of strapping, H2S testing and completing lease Safety assessments.
Operating appropriate PC software.
Measuring of customers lease tankage to be submitted for calibrations. The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications: * A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
Technical certification or equivalent training in a mechanical environment or energy related field is preferred. * 2 years experience in the measurement field is preferred. * A valid driver's license with acceptable driving record is required.
Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations and possess basic computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications.
Possession of a strong commitment to personal and job safety.
Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude and dexterity in the use of tools and equipment.
Must have good decision making skills and a strong work ethic.
Ability to work independently as well as the ability to maintain and promote good working relationships within a team environment.
Ability to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
Must have reliable means of contact for call-out purposes; willingness to work overtime and handle call-outs. Must live or relocate to within 1 hour response time of job assignment.
Able to understand and interpret equipment manuals and provide understandable and legible reports.
Must have a history of being dependable and reliable, take pride in a job well done, and enjoy working hard.
Must have good organizational skills, good customer relation skills.
Must posses good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with land owners and other corporate and field personnel.
Ability to work indoors and outdoors; in and around industrial and electrical equipment.
Required to climb about equipment and work in confined areas and at various heights (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels).
Ability to work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position.
Ability to work in temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
Must be able to wear special safety equipment while working and be able to lift and put on emergency breathing apparatus and/or protective equipment.
Required to routinely react to visual, aural and other signals; including alarms and instructions.
Required to visually inspect work.
Must be able to regularly bend, stoop, and move from ground to higher levels; raise/lift up to 50 lbs. from ground level, manually transport a load up to 75 lbs., and apply up to 100 foot pounds of torque.
Must have ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
Title:Gauger (Midland, TX)
Bottle Service / Bartender For NEW Club Opening!
*Existing client base preferred
New nightclub opening and building our team! Please email resume as an attachment along with social media and headshot/photo
BARTENDERS - Looking for Fast paced, skilled, high energy, reliable, unique bartenders, with a team player attitude. Preferably people who are west side, visible on social media and are proud to talk about and feature the club and events on their pages.
BOTTLE SERVICE WAITRESSES - Ideal bottle service waitresses for this venue will live local, or come from working for a local competitor. She will posses the needed skills to learn a POS system, and execute proper check close-out procedures. This candidate preferably has the loyalty of her own “regulars” from past venues, or at least the capacity and drive to start acquiring these contacts here. She will be fun and energetic while maintaining professionalism. Great position for someone who is looking for more stability and longevity with a company. Ideal candidates are present on social media, and understand that social media marketing is a large part of their job.
Gauger - Johnson's Corner
Misc./Trades Position Type: Full Time Experience Required: Less than 1 year Relocation Provided:
No Education Required: High School Diploma RC/Department: 5977 -WATFORD CRUDE OPS :KMPL Position Description
This is a journey level nonexempt position and works under general supervision.
Gauges and tests products at system entry, exit points or tankage/storage in coordination with customer/supplier representative. Completes receipt or delivery records and maintains records of results for district reports. Performs routine site activities such as adjusting flow or pressure and noting maintenance needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: • Make safety a top priority each day. Insure compliance with company manuals and policies. • Make environmental integrity a priority each day. • Gauge, sample, and carefully record all pertinent information needed in the custody transfer of oil from a sales tank to the pipeline. • Ensure the oil meets minimum requirements before purchasing by performing all necessary steps outlined in the gauging manual. • Monitor and troubleshoot Gain/Loss issues on the system, seeking fair volume assessments at all locations. • Service and maintain field pumps and LACT units. Keep locations clean. • Daily observe any traveled section of the pipeline for leaks, line markers, and needed maintenance. • Report all leaks to your supervisor immediately.
Report any needed repairs to the supervisor in a timely fashion. • Keep company vehicles, field equipment, stations, and shop areas clean, serviced, and organized. •Inspect construction projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned. • Keep all paperwork and documentation required up to date and complete. • Work with customers and fellow employees to provide excellent customer service. • During “on call” status, individual need to have cell phone with them at all times. Timely responses are essential. • Other duties as assigned. Position Requirements
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. • Good verbal and written communication skills. • Customer orientation. • Ability to effectively present information in a one–on-one and small group situation to other employees of the company and outside contractors. • Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals). • Apply common sense understanding to carry out day-to-day operation issues. • Be able to make quick and reasonable decisions in sometimes-adverse conditions. Education and/or Experience: • High School degree or equivalent. • Follows company policies, practices, and regulatory requirements. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: • Valid state operating license.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment/tools. • Climbs and works at various heights.
May work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position. • Routinely reacts to visual, aural and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work. • Regularly bends, stoops, moves from ground level to higher levels, raises/lifts from ground level a load up to 50 lbs., manually transports a load up to 75 lbs., and applies up to 150 foot pounds of torque. • Regularly gets into and out of vehicles and rides over rough roads. • Walks an average of 5 miles per day, up to 7 miles per day. • Candidates may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing requirements, • Subject to overtime and call-outs. Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • Works mostly outdoors, in and around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment. • Required to climb about equipment and work in confined areas (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels). • May be subject to work in hazardous conditions including hydrocarbon vapor, adverse weather conditions, and extreme temperatures. • Wears safety equipment as required. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Bottle And Keg Specialist (All Shifts)
All shifts available
The Bottle and Keg Specialist is responsible for startups, shut downs, product changes, line trouble shooting, problem solving, preventative maintenance, clearing jams, and cleaning & sanitation of all equipment on their assigned line.
Will be operating the machines & equipment and inspection and use of the necessary materials and chemicals.
Ensures all processes are completed to meet product quality, bio, company and BATF standards as well as customer satisfaction goals and inspects incoming materials on a continual basis.
Performs minor preventative and corrective maintenance (autonomous maintenance), lubricates all machinery, troubleshoots and takes appropriate action or makes necessary operational adjustments to resolve issues, ensuring that the equipment is running efficiently producing quality product.
Performs a mixture of the following duties as required: line checks of equipment, accident investigation/follow up, hazard analysis, audits, attends meetings, and other duties as assigned by the business.
May be required to work various shifts as determined by the business needs.
May be required to train and certify other employees
High School Diploma required
Clear understanding of LOTO safety programs
High speed manufacturing equipment and/or industrial machinery.
Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
Able to accurately read/follow written instructions & perform mathematical calculations.
Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
Proven mechanical aptitude Competencies
Ability to respond to problems in a timely and accurate way by drawing on own judgments as well as available resources to identify the most effective way to handle specific situations.
Possesses the basic mechanical and technical skills to accomplish the required machine adjustments and maintenance.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer.
We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Bottle Production Mechanic
SUMMARY: Full-time position operating our bottling facility's multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art bottle blowing machine. Experienced blowmold operators earn up to $30 per/hour. Persons with no experience, but with good mechanical aptitude, can enter our training program in a full-time blowmold operator trainee position with pay up to $17 per/hour.
§ Blowmold experience preferred, but not required
§ Basic mechanical experience and/or abilities
§ Comprehension of written/verbal instructions
§ Attention to detail
§ Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
§ Ability to work day shift
SALARY: Based on experience
BENEFITS: Paid Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays, and 401(k) company match.
Bottle Service - Cocktails - New Weho Restaurant / Lounge
Exciting new restaurant and bar concept opening next month in West Hollywood. Restaurant/Lounge/Nightclub New York based hospitality group is bringing their latest creation to Los Angeles.
We have openings for female hostesses, female servers, bottle service, cocktail service, atmosphere models.
Please respond to
__ Resume (pdf format preferred)
__ Contact info (including phone)
Machine Bottle Packer
This position is responsible to visually inspect plastic bottles, pack into cartons. Some assembly maybe required.
Overtime is offered periodically. There is a time card bonus for an employee who punches in and out on time for the week.
Night Club Bottle Server
This is an hourly position that pays $10/Hr + Tips
Meet new people and be apart of a great Team
The Model Marketing Nightclub Cocktail Server markets the nightclub, restaurant, lounge, and services offered to a targeted guest base and follows all specific marketing requirements and guidelines. Focuses on the development of a personal clientele list. Performs in a public relations capacity when promoting SKY Waikiki. Responsible for beverage service to all tables and seating areas in a high volume restaurant, bar, nightclub, and lounge. Assists the department head with the training and mentoring of new employees as requested. Maintains all assigned wardrobe|costumes in accordance with established standards and uniform guidelines. The Model Marketing Cocktail Server must request identification from guests when legal age is questioned and works in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering superior guest service at all times. Assist in establishing and developing new and repeat clientele. Performs other duties as requested.
The marketing requirements|responsibilities for the Model Marketing Cocktail Server are as follows:
o Must have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages, which identify the property the Model Marketing Cocktail Server works at (ex: John|Jane Doe at SKY Waikiki)
o Must have a minimum of five (5) tweets|Instagram|FB posts per week
o Must post updated event information on a weekly basis on Facebook and Instagram pages
o Must send out two (2) Thank You e-mails for every shift worked (collect two (2) e-mail addresses per shift)
o Must send out one (1) e-mail blast per week
o Must have a ten (10)-person guest list for each “Nightlife Event”
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Provide a friendly persona and a willingness to interact
- Commit to the below listed SKY Waikiki values, and acknowledge a dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team, at all times
- Proudly deliver a superior-quality guest experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Ability to work safely and prevent personal injury
- Commitment to the safety of fellow co-workers and our guests, and the ability to demonstrate that commitment through daily actions
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as company and|or departmental policies|procedures
- Inform supervisor of any irregularities, guest complaints, or other disputes, which cannot be readily resolved
- Comply with all state and federal liquor laws
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet and serve guests courteously and in a timely manner with an upbeat attitude
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner
- Anticipate guest needs
- Provide guests with information and directions
- Working knowledge of portion control and product identification
- Knowledgably answer questions about our food, beverages and other SKY Waikiki functions and services. Inform guests of specials and menu changes
- Adhere to all SKY Waikiki Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain all SKY Waikiki Sequence of Service Standards
- Provide information to guests regarding our venues, menus and pricing
- Recognize and cultivate regular guests and repeat business
- Maintain line of sight|atmosphere control by circulating through your work area throughout shift
- Respond to guest concerns|complaints regarding service or beverages and correct errors or resolve complaints with a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate in English with guests and co-workers
- Report any incidents of theft, vandalism, or violations
RESPONSIBLE ALCOHOL MANAGEMENT
- Recognize and acknowledge when guests are becoming intoxicated and|or are intoxicated
- Monitor potentially intoxicated and|or disruptive guests and promptly bring to a manager’s attention
- Refuse further service of alcohol to intoxicated guests in a courteous and safety-minded manner
- Responsible for checking the identification of guests and following all other responsible vending guidelines
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as company and departmental policies|procedures
- Comply with all state and federal liquor laws
- Keep tabletops, floors and service areas clean and free of dirty glasses, trash and any unnecessary items throughout shift
- Keep service station and service equipment storage clean and organized
- Ensure daily|weekly and opening|running|closing duties are completed
- Maintain opening and closing service equipment par
- Record and report any equipment failure and|or safety hazards to a manager immediately
- Ensure that all tables and chairs are set correctly and clean
- Maintain SKY Waikiki Safety and Sanitation Standards
- Safely transport service trays from table areas to back of house or service stations
- Clean all spills and waste immediately
- Sweep and mop as needed
- Place all trash in proper receptacles
- Proper set up and maintenance of banquet function spaces
PROMPT, CORRECT & COMPLETE SERVICE OF BEVERAGES
- Organize and prioritize service per appropriate service sequence
- Take bottle menu, beverage, food, and bar orders from guests and communicate orders to the service bar through POS terminal
- Check beverage and food orders prior to serving to ensure that they are correct, properly presented and that special request have been met
- Garnish any and all beverages as needed per SKY Waikiki standards and recipes
- Prompt delivery of all beverages and food to the appropriate tables and guests
- Prepare guest checks through POS terminal functions
- Process guest payments by cash, credit card, venue comps and all other tender types
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Uphold procedures for Model Marketing Cocktail Server banks
- Responsible for proper checkout procedures
- Responsible to ensure accurate accounting of all independent banking procedures
- Focuses on the development of a personal clientele list
- Adheres to all specified marketing requirements and guidelines (guest list, reservations, social media, etc.)
- Interacts and entertains guests in professional, cordial, and exemplary manner
- Pose for pictures as requested by management, appear in uniform or designated (logo) apparel for promotional activities at or away from venue
- Participate and appear in marketing, publicity or media materials in the capacity as outlined herein
- Market and promote venue specific events
- Take all food and drink orders from guests as efficiently and accurately as possible
- Ensure that all product is brought out to the guest accurately and quickly
- Provide guests with their checks and close out payment efficiently and without error
- Promote repeat visits by portraying a friendly, enthusiastic, positive, caring attitude
- Related duties as assigned based on experience working in a bar|lounge and nightclub
- Assist all other team members as needed
- Create and maintain a sense of urgency
- Appear in uniform for all shifts and promotional activities at scheduled times
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Assist with loading|unloading of miscellaneous equipment, such as boxes, food and beverage products
- Inform management of any complaints, comments or incidents
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to SKY Waikiki standards
- Ability to create and maintain service rapport through the SKY Waikiki corporate philosophy
IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS THE MODEL MARKETING COCKTAIL SERVER WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING LEADERSHIP QUALITIES:
- Working relationships
- Quality of work
- Job skills knowledge
- Guest satisfaction
- Opening and closing duties
- Adherence to policy
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in hospitality, working in a high volume restaurant|bar|club preferred
- 21+ years of age
- Possession of, or ability to possess a Honolulu Liquor Commission Yellow Card
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Aloha POS system
- High volume nightclub, bar, lounge and restaurant operations
- Opening and closing duties
- Liquor, beer, and wine brand names
- Knowledge of drink recipes
- Proper lifting techniques
- Guest relations
- Safe alcohol service
- Sanitation and safety
- Food and beverage presentation
- Current and|or previous experience preferred
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Current and|or previous bar|restaurant|nightclub experience preferred
- Current and|or previous modeling experience preferred
- Keep an open and objective view
- Listen effectively, empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Communicate assertively
- Maintain confidentiality
- Maintain composure and stay focused
- Maintain personal integrity
- Print legibly for guests to read
- Work as a team, stay organized, multi-task, and prioritize
- Communicate with other employees and guests
- Consistently maintain a well-groomed appearance, posture, and hygiene
- Makeup technique and style should stay current and in line with current fashion standards and trends
- Move effectively and efficiently throughout the venue floor and bar areas
- Posture, gestures, movement and gait should reflect the innovative fashion industry esthetics
- Outgoing personality, warm and friendly, demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism
- Use strong judgment
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English Language
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Must have good positive energy
- Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office and|or venue
- Must be able to sit and|or stand for extended periods of time throughout shift
- Must be able to read the computer monitors
- Must be dexterous and able to participate in all service aspects.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend, climb and carry as necessary
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to push up to 100 lbs.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls
- Be observant and quick to respond to various situations
- Reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Talk, hear, taste, and smell
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULE
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Nightclub, bar, lounge and|or restaurant environment
- Work indoors and outdoors, exposed to hot and|or cold surfaces, steam, and wet floors for extended periods of time throughout shift
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise and crowds, the severity of which depends upon guest volume for extended periods of time throughout shift
- Must be flexible for working shifts, On-call shifts, and days off
- Involves constant public contact
- Fast paced, high volume, high energy and loud working environment
- Hours may be part-time (less than 20 hours per week). Schedules will vary and will coincide with restaurant, nightclub, and|or lounge hours of operations
- Schedule could exceed 40 hours in a week. Management must approve any overtime
- Work hours will vary, including weekends and holidays
If you feel that your skills are a match for the qualifications stated above and you are interested in working with a group of talented and driven individuals, complete an application.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
SKY Waikiki is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Health & Dependent Care Accounts, AFLAC Insurance Programs, Parking, 30% Discount at the Top of Waikiki Restaurant (for a party of 4, including the employee). Benefits may vary based on hours worked.
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are seeking motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic candidates for many positions. SKY Waikiki offers a unique opportunity and job experience for hard-working professionals.
As the only rooftop restaurant, lounge, and nightclub in Hawaii, SKY Waikiki guarantees you a one-of-a-kind experience overlooking Diamond Head and the glittering Honolulu city lights.
Warehouse Associate, PT Bottle Picker (2Nd Shift)- Req # 2110
Mutual Distributing Company seeks talented Part-time, Warehouse Associate to join our dynamic team. Offering a competitive salary and we are committed to providing our employees with excellent benefits and opportunities.
Bottle Picker position is responsible for picking and packing inventoried products from warehouse bin locations for customer orders. Candidate must be able to work assigned schedule Sunday- Thursday at 6:00pm. Work salary is based on hourly wage.
• Properly selects items from specific locations to fill customer orders
•Replenishes pick lines with inventory
•Cleans and maintains work area
•May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed
•High School degree or equivalent required
•Ability to lift up to 40-60lbs
•Ability to follow instructions and adhere to safety policies and procedures
•Good attendance and attention to detail is required
•Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment and be an effective team member
•Minimum 1-2 years of warehouse order selection preferred
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
MUTUAL DISTRIBUTING COMPANY IS A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT, AN EOE / AA EMPLOYER. THIS ORGANIZATION PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
We are seeking a Bottle Service to become an integral part of our team!
- Serve beverages to guests
- Explain to guests about menu items
- Clean and prepare the bottle service areas
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the rooftop
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy able to work in a fast pace environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!