Bottle Packer Job Description Sample
Machine Bottle Packer
This position is responsible to visually inspect plastic bottles, pack into cartons. Some assembly maybe required.
Overtime is offered periodically. There is a time card bonus for an employee who punches in and out on time for the week.
Bottle Service - Cocktails - New Weho Restaurant / Lounge
Exciting new restaurant and bar concept opening this month in West Hollywood. Restaurant/Lounge/Nightclub New York based hospitality group is bringing their latest creation to Los Angeles.
We have openings for female hostesses, female servers, bottle service, cocktail service, atmosphere models.
Please respond to
Position: Bottle Labeler
Hours: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm 2nd shift 3:30-midnight
Environment: fast paced and not climate controlled
Required: Steel toe shoes
Please apply online at www.flexicrew.com, then call 770-822-4915 or 678-937-9800
Bottle Line Operator
Bottle Line Operator:
3rd shift--M-Th; 9pm-7am
$11.25 per hour
This entry level position is responsible for all basic packaging functions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
· Pack all finished products while inspecting for lot numbers, labels, caps, neck bands, etc.
· Complete any rework and introduce back into run before its completion.
· Complete any duties assigned by lead.
· Wear protective glasses while running any glass on lines.
· Knowledge and understanding of company policies and SOP’s.
· Knowledge and understanding of cGMP’s relating to this position.
· Sweep, take out trash, clean back of filler.
· Cleaning out the filler includes hoses, brushes, vibrators, bottom pan. Reassemble filler. Blow off the line with compressed air.
· Maybe required to be the second signature on the first piece inspection which means making sure all components and bottle counts are correct.
· Sweep, mop, and blow out from underneath conveyers with compressed air.
· Make sure that all components are correct for first run and sign first piece inspections sheet. At the end of shift make sure line is clean.
Non-Essential Job Functions
· Present an attitude that fosters team work and promotes positive morale of fellow staff. Including reliability in attendance and completion of assigned duties
· High School Diploma
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· Mechanical ability combined with good dexterity
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
· Work Environment: Plant floor
Bottle Line Associate With Precision Accuracy Needed To Join Our Team
We are looking for associates in our Bottling Department due to our continued growth. Our company has experienced double digit growth the last five years.
We are looking for associates that want to join our team. We are looking for team members that want to grow and understand that we are in business because of our attention to detail and the quality that our customers find in our products with every order.
Attention to detail is required to produce our products as we move towards a zero defects culture.
Able to focus on your lines performance and assist your team by making sure that our products are produced to specifications. You will perform a variety of duties during the work day such as: Loading bottles onto the line, packing off product. Verify that the code dates, bottle seals and other checks are performed and recorded in our batch records system.
Our goal is to make it happen each day.
Server- Baptiste & Bottle
A Food Server is responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. What will I be doing? As a Food Server, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner + Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials + Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system + Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner + Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service + Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations + Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times What are we looking for? Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
Quality + Productivity + Dependability + Customer Focus + Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job:Bars and Restaurants
Title:Server- Baptiste & Bottle
Bottle Production Mechanic
SUMMARY: Full-time position operating our bottling facility's multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art bottle blowing machine. Experienced blowmold operators earn up to $30 per/hour. Persons with no experience, but with good mechanical aptitude, can enter our training program in a full-time blowmold operator trainee position with pay up to $17 per/hour.
§ Blowmold experience preferred, but not required
§ Basic mechanical experience and/or abilities
§ Comprehension of written/verbal instructions
§ Attention to detail
§ Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
§ Ability to work day shift
SALARY: Based on experience
BENEFITS: Paid Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays, and 401(k) company match.
Bottle Picking/Packing-1St & 2Nd Shift Job Fair Immediate Starts!!
STAFFWORKS and Gilchrist and Soames Employment Solutions is currently looking for experienced 1st and 2nd Shift machine operators and packers to work the Plainfield, IN area. These are temp to direct opportunities with full benefits upon going direct. Our client has been in business since 1975.
Toiletry Bottle Picking/Packing Job Fair will be held Tuesday, 11/28/17, at 9:00a
Orientation will be held at
Gilchrist and Soames
2425 E Perry Road Suite 150
Plainfield, IN 46168
Directions to Gilchrist & Soames
I-70 W/St. Louis (stay to the left I-70 W past the airport)
Take exit #66/IN-267/Mooresville/Plainfield onto Quaker Blvd (IN-267 N) Turn right.
Turn right (first stop light) onto Perry Rd, ( aka E Hadley Rd, E County Road 600 S. )
Turn right (first stop light) onto Clarks Creek Road
Turn left (first left turn) onto Manchester (You will see 2425 Number on the building.)
Manchester will take you to the front of our building.
A STAFFWORKS Representative will meet you in the lobby and guide you to a secured facility area. You may arrive between 9:45a and 10:00a, should you arrive prior to 9:45a you will not have access into the facility.
Please park at the far (North) end of the parking lot and wear comfortable shoes (athletic) for the facility tour.
You have two options to register with STAFFWORKS!
- Please go to staffworksusa.com and click "Job Seekers Apply Here". Once you have completed the online application a STAFFWORKS representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Contact the STAFFWORKS office (317.202.5000) to schedule a time in our office to complete the application and interview.
- Packs bottles into cases.
- Performs Quality Control checks on all bottles packed.
- Checks bottles for proper code identification.
- Erect cases.
- Palletizes finished cases.
- Performs Quality Control checks on all pallets before they are transferred to the warehouse.
- Complies with all Good Manufacturing Practices as outlined by "Client" and governmental institutions.
- Performs hourly counts & fills out the appropriate paperwork.
- Fill bottle & cap hoppers.
- Make and print case labels out of database.
- Performs hand-filled production with minimal supervision.
Cleans Production / Manufacturing area.
Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with others in a team setting.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Good math skills.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Manufacturing / Warehouse experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Education or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous Machine Operator experience required.
• Pick/Pack experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capacity to read and process complex material and compose clearly written communications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily operations.
- Above average communication skills (written, verbal, etc.) and the ability to work effectively with employees, employees, administrators and the public.
- Convey a positive, professional, and helpful image.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak, sit, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Tobacco-free and drug-free, climate controlled working and learning environment. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, due to the number of persons working in a limited amount of space, there can be distractions. Position demands meeting deadlines with severe time restraints.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this position. These statements are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision.
STAFFWORKS Employment Solutions
• 5702 East 71st Street
• Indianapolis, IN 46220
• p. 317.202.5000 f. 317.202.5001
AmeriGas Propane is the nation's largest propane distributor, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and motor fuel propane customers in all 50 states. AmeriGas is listed on the New York stock exchange [NYSE:
APU]. For more information visit our website at www.amerigas.com
The Bottle Filler is responsible for removing empty motor fuel cylinders from the flat bed truck, filling the cylinder with liquid propane to set specifications and then loading the filled cylinder back onto the flat bed truck. All safety procedures and regulations must be adhered to at all times.
Key Characteristics: • Demonstrates a commitment to working and driving safely • Must be a team player. • Self-motivated such that when there are pockets of time, looks for other things that need to be done and addresses them. • Being dependable and consistently at work when scheduled to work. • Must be flexible and able to work a fluid schedule based on our customer and business needs. May need to work weekends and holidays as required by the business. Duties and
• Performs all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all federal and state codes and regulations, in addition to all Metro Lift Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures including utilizing all Personal Protective Equipment • Properly completes Bottle Filler Manifest legibly and in a timely manner • Ensure the consistent quality of cylinders are being processed • Load filled cylinders onto delivery truck(s) for the next day’s shipments • Repairs and re-qualifies cylinders • Other Duties as Assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: • Must be capable of lifting and filling bottles weighing up to 80 pounds each. • Must be able to drive a manual and an automatic transmission. • Ability to complete CETP training as required by DOT regulations.
Education and Experience Required: • High School diploma or equivalency • Ability to work in a fast paced environment • 0 – 2 years related experience Working conditions: • Will be required to work outside in any type of weather conditions AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 8296
Bottle Prep Tech - Part Time
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. Part Time
Friday Second shift ALS Environmental Specific
Prep bottles with preservatives.
Label preserved bottles with compliant safety labels.
Maintain steady supply of preserved bottles to be used in bottle orders.
Asses bottle supply and help maintain inventory.
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures in the laboratory setting.
Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
Cleaning sample coolers and other equipment when needed.
Other duties as assigned Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Ability to work evenings and weekends.
High School diploma.
Good communication skills. Physical Demands:
The ability to stand for intervals of up to 8 hours while working;
Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with co-workers and managers;
Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate equipment and handle glassware;
Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment;
Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone; We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. "ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society" ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster ID: 2017-4861 External Company URL: alsglobal.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!