Bottom Maker Job Description Sample
Utility D Nt-Rock Bottom [Msprbb1a]
Second Cook Nt-Rock Bottom [Msprbb1a]
Cook F Nt-Rock Bottom [Msprbb1a]
Hot Foods Cook Nt-Rock Bottom [Msprbb1a]
Master Foam Maker
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for maintaining production flow for plastic extrusion line, general production housekeeping and personnel supervision on multiple shifts. Monitors quality of parts being produced and ensure that all required documentation is complete and accurate. Communicate production and maintenance needs to appropriate department leads as necessary. Supervise all grinding room activities and monitor both throughput and quality of regrind.
- Manufacturing scheduling and staffing.
- Problem shoot when problems occur in extrusion.
- Be available for call in to Problem shoot when problems occur in extrusion.
- Proper training of personnel to operate, adjust and maintain extrusion line to maximize throughput.
- Produce quality parts, inspect and approve dimensions to ensure they meet all manufacturing requirements.
- Inspecting the quality of raw materials (including regrind) and notifying the Materials and Plant Manager of issues/failures immediately.
- Develop and maintain production systems to maximize.
- Labor Utilization.
- Changeover Effectiveness.
- Machine Uptime.
- Regrind Utilization.
- Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Process.
- Quality management.
- Safety program.
- Budget management.
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals.
- Analyzes department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates operating budget.
- Promotes organization in industry, manufacturing or trade associations.
- Directly supervises staff members within the Extrusion Operation. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To be successful in this position requires a minimum of 5 years experience in the following areas: Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Process
- Production layout/design/method or 5-8 u
- Extruder operations
- Manufacturing equipment management
- Process management/statistical process control
- Business system software
- Office system software - word processing, spreadsheets
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Process Management
- Budget management
- Problem analysis/solving
- Management experience
Tool & Die Maker
Tool & Die Maker
Technical Designer / Pattern Maker
Resonance is transforming the $3 trillion global fashion industry through a radical approach to building brands, an advanced process that integrates all aspects of product creation, and technology that automates and integrates all aspects of the industry's value chain. We are a unique and diverse group of accomplished entrepreneurs who are coming together to build a business unlike anything in any industry.
We believe in technology that solves for real business challenges and we are passionate about continuously learning, coding a lot, shipping a lot by iterating rapidly on a platform that gives creators a voice in the fashion market. The existing technology infrastructure in the fashion industry is 20 to 40 years old and we are in the process re-architecting every facet of it. We are building next-generation fashion brands in NYC, we have constructed a multi-million dollar digital manufacturing facility in the Dominican Republic and we are building the infrastructure to enable us to offer our capabilities to the entire industry.
At Resonance, things change rapidly and if you’re uncomfortable with the unknown, we’re not the place for you. If you’re a builder who knows that the best opportunities are the ones you create for yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re an engineer, a creator, and a pirate at heart. You're eager to dive into the knitty-gritty details; you like to create something from nothing.
You will be working directly with product engineering & manufacturing resources who are passionate about developing and implementing pattern making standards, onboarding new patterns as we simultaneously sample and review brand feedback, and iterate towards an anti-fragile pattern workflow that incorporates customer feedback & dynamic fittings.
If your experience aligns with the below, would love to hear from you. We are here to do something really fucking big!
- Knowledge of sewing and pattern making
- At least one year fulltime work experience in technical design/pattern making, required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator required
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment, while working independently and as part of a team
- High attention to detail is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tech friendly and openness to adopting new workflows is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Production Paint Maker
Tool & Die Maker
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!