Bottom Turning Lathe Tender Job Description Sample
OVERVIEW: A Bottom Painter is responsible for prepping (cleaning, stripping, scraping, sanding) and painting vessels below the water line. Additionally the bottom painter may be responsible for pressure washing vessels, examining and repairing running gear and/or zincs and replacing props.
Reports To: Service Manager or Team Leader
Key Internal Relationships: All Team Leaders and Technicians, Service Coordinator, Service Manager, Store Manager.
Direct Reports: N/A
§ Maintain a good work ethic and attitude.
§ Maintain quality of all work completed.
§ Complete repair work in a timely manner.
§ Must have sound knowledge of preparation and application of various prep solvents and bottom paints.
§ Must understand proper procedures for the preparation necessary prior to the application of bottom paint.
§ Must understand the proper and necessary use of protective materials.
§ Must understand and be skilled in the removal and reinstallation of hardware including running gear, zincs and propellers.
§ Must have the ability to wear and use a respirator, and other personal protective equipment where necessary.
§ Maintain and use necessary hand tools.
§ Must understand basic requirements for proper disposal of hazardous materials (i.e. solvents, paint-related waste)
§ Must understand how to properly store materials, contain particulate matter and have a solid understanding for environmental regulations and a respect for it.
§ Other duties as directed.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
§ Timely completion of work
§ 100% pride in work ensure that it's done right the first time and exceeds customer expectations
§ Ability to work well with others
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Tender Management Analyst
Position: Tender Management Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA (SNA)
Reporting to: Manager, Tender Management
FLSA Classification: Exempt
The Tender Management (TM) Analyst plays a critical role in producing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to win new customers and protect existing business. The TM Analyst leads cross-functional teams during the entire project life-cycle, from initial evaluation of an opportunity to final deliverables. Above all, the TM Analyst provides timely and insightful business analysis to decision-makers for each opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform a variety of financial and statistical analyses to evaluate profitability, risk exposure, "what if" scenarios, etc. for each opportunity
Customize and integrate complex pricing spreadsheets to collect, process, and validate large quantities of pricing and related data
Produce internal and external deliverables, for example documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
Qualify and analyze incoming bid material against corporate Tender Management criteria. Integrate and synthesize information from many sources (bid documents, conversations, emails, reports, etc.)
Lead Tender opportunities as the project manager. Collaborate with others to accurately and comprehensively define project scope and deliverables to satisfy customer requirements
Clearly communicate project strategy, requirements, action items, etc. mostly via email and telephone
Simultaneously manage several proposal projects from beginning to end, often with challenging timelines and processes.
Act as the primary point of contact between Agility internal sales teams, regional project teams, and customers
2-5 years of experience in business analytics, finance, pricing or a related field
Must be proficient with MS-Office products, especially MS Excel, where advanced skills and experience are required
Preference for knowledge or experience in logistics and transportation industry (sales or operations)
Preference for knowledge or experience with Project or Program Management
Preference for experience using web-based sourcing and procurement tools, for example, SciQuest, GT Nexus, Ariba, etc.
Experience with Databases and/or ERP systems is a plus
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry training preferred
Qualified applicants (internal and external) must currently possess legal authorization to work in the United States
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and possess strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate varying analytical scenarios. The pace related to the tender analyst role is rigorous and unpredictable in nature. It demands discipline, perseverance, and a keen awareness of project requirements and deadlines. Above all, it requires strong analytics and sound judgment to evaluate each opportunity. Time-management and leadership skills to manage multiple teams, tasks, deliverables, and timelines are also needed.
Demonstrates Agility Values of Integrity, Personal Ownership, Teamwork, and Excellence
Team player with superior interpersonal skills
Open-minded to continuous change and willing to be flexible
Superior communication skills
Committed to continuous improvement and learning
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often stressful environment
Positive attitude and a friendly, approachable demeanor
Contentious and thorough, with a keen attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
Respects cultural differences and is not judgmental
Proactive and creative approach to project management and problem solving
Disciplined in organization, documentation, record-keeping, and time management
Ability to balance competing priorities and deliver quality work within tight timeframes
Knowledgeable of world geography and major trade lanes
Capacity to train and instruct others on how to perform tasks
Lives within a reasonable commuting distance from the Irvine, CA facility
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse, multicultural environment. Professional proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, or another language is a plus.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and other technical software is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and use hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position are Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. While Management strives to avoid excessive overtime, working outside of normal hours will often be required to satisfy business needs.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
Machinist - Turning
Celebrating its 80th year as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
Machinist – Turning
High School diploma or GED
2 years manufacturing experience
Demonstrated knowledge of manual and NC controlled lathes with the ability to select appropriate manufacturing methods, tooling, feeds, and speeds: set-up and operation
Proficient verbal and written communication skills
Ability to read blueprints and follow routers
Ability to read and understand operating procedures
Ability to perform basic shop math
Ability to edit and troubleshoot CNC programs
Trade School Certificate Preferred
Under the direction of the Supervisor, Manufacturing:
Set up and operate all related equipment and hand tools
Move all materials, either physically or mechanically, necessary to complete assignments
Perform inspection of machined products
Remove burrs and sharp edges from work piece using file or hand grinder
Perform program edits and/or changes as required
All employees are expected to:
Adhere to and follow all company safety policies and procedures to assure commitment to 100% safe work environment.
Support the Lean Enterprise/25 Keys initiatives and continuously strive to improve Customer satisfaction through improved quality, reduction in waste and improved productivity.
Perform tasks in a quality manner to meet external and internal Customer specifications and requirements.
Perform in a flexible and cooperative manner toward team objectives and the goals of the company.
Communicate effectively and respectfully with those you come in contact with in all matters.
Complete all necessary documentation, electronic data entries and communications accurately and timely.
Maintain regular attendance and perform duties in a timely manner, arriving and departing for assignments and meetings as required.
Be aware of all standard procedures and practices associated with the position and work to maintain compliance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CNC Lathe Operator
Excellent Direct Hire opportunity for a CNC Lathe Operator in the Dayton, OH area!
- Setup and operate CNC lathes to produce parts to the customer’s and company’s specifications
- Read and comprehend blueprints in accordance with GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) standards
- Dry-run new programs, complete first article inspections, and inspect all parts in accordance with a quality plan
- Follow job travelers and setup procedures to maintain efficient and cost-effective operating procedures
- Load material in machines with proper orientation in a safe manner according to company operating procedures
- Use precision measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers to inspect machined parts for conformance to drawings and specifications
- Use company in-process inspection plan to detect defective features in a cost-effective manner
- Setup and perform related operations such as milling, drilling, and deburring
- Monitor tool wear and replace as necessary
- Accurately complete applicable job travelers and inspection reports
- Operate machines in a safe manner at all times, according to machine manufacturer and company procedures
- Keep area clean and orderly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience operating CNC lathes
- Experience with Mazak machines and controls is a plus
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable of basic G&M codes, and ability to read and edit G code programming
- Ability to gather, inspect, and install proper tooling, cutting inserts and work holding devices according to company setup instructions
- Ability to identify and adjust proper machine offsets
- Ability to proficiently use precision measuring instruments and industry standard gaging, such as micrometers and calipers
- Ability to multitask; perform, monitor, and inspect multiple processes simultaneously.
- Ability to independently identify and troubleshoot undesirable machine outputs including, but not limited to nonconformances, chatter, and excessive tool wear
- Ability to read and interpret drawings with standard geometric dimensioning and tolerancing symbols
- Basic understanding of fractions and decimal equivalents, with the ability to perform mental math
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and how to use them in a safe manner
- Reading comprehension; understanding written policies, best practices, and work instructions
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to see up close and have accurate depth perception
Associate Veterinarian - Tender Paws Animal Hospital
Tender Paws Animal Hospital is looking for a third doctor to join our well-run, growing hospital in Conroe, TX! For the past fifteen years, we have served the Conroe, Willis, Montgomery and The Woodlands areas and maintained our well regarded and successful hospital by providing outstanding customer service and quality care to our clients. We focus on educating our clients and improving the quality of life for their pets!
We have a tenured and highly trained staff that allows you to concentrate on quality small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. We place a great deal of importance on diagnostics and diet and nutrition. We are also well-equipped with digital x-ray, laser therapy and provide on-site ultrasound and echoes, and use complementary medicine such as acupuncture and herbs with traditional medicine.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values, looking for a place to grow and interested in leadership opportunities. This doctor will be doing routine surgeries, dentals, emergency surgeries and exams. If this sounds like a great fit, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of TX
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
Steam Plant Tender - Mutc
This position is typically filled at a salary of $10.88 hourly; $816.00 biweekly; $21,216.00 annually.
Work for Indiana!
Join U.S. News & World Report's #1 state government! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana features a diverse workforce offering applicants stimulating and challenging projects across a broad scope of career opportunities. As a State of Indiana employee, you impact the well-being of Indiana's communities every day. You also benefit from the State's enterprise-wide employer values including work-life balance, public service, professional growth, diversity and wellbeing.
About the job:
Serves as a steam plant fire tender in the steam plant at the Muscatatuck Urban Training Center.
A day in the life:
Operates heavy equipment such as dump trucks, front-end loaders, elevators, and conveyors to maintain a steady supply of coal to the boilers;
Measures and records amount of coal supplied to each boiler;
Utilizes ash pulling equipment to remove waste ash from the boilers;
Assists shift operator in monitoring gauges and equipment to ensure conditions are normal, operating within appropriate safety standards, and ensuring maximum efficiency; Performs minor maintenance on coal and ash handing equipment and assists in periodic overhauls, cleaning, major repairs; and installation and repair of steam lines;
Cleans boilers, equipment and areas of plant as assigned;
Performs grounds maintenance of the training site to include mowing and snow removal;
Assists in building maintenance throughout the training site to include minor and emergency repairs of plumbing, electrical, etc
What we are looking for:
One (1) year experience in the maintenance or operation of high-pressure boilers OR heavy equipment.
High School Diploma or GED.
Must have a valid Indiana Driver's License.
Ability to operate heavy equipment.
About The Adjutant General's Office:
The Adjutant General's Office (AGO) provides a dynamic workplace while serving the Indiana National Guard at its various facilities throughout the state. AGO's programs and projects offer exciting opportunities for professionals in many fields - from maintenance repair to cadre to civil engineers - looking to begin or advance their careers. AGO offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as an outstanding work/life balance. AGO offers agency specific benefits, such as a physical fitness program, an opportunity to work an alternative work schedule, and a spot bonus program to reward hardworking employees.
The State of Indiana offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
Medical / Dental / Vision plans
Health Savings Account available - with Employer Contribution
New Parent Leave
Incentive-based Wellness Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employer-funded Retirement Plan
Deferred Compensation Plan with Employer Match
Flexible Spending Account
Work/life balance: 24 Paid Days Off and 12 Holidays, per year
Group Life Insurance
Qualified Employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Want the specifics? Explore the Benefits of Working in State Government!
Note: As a security feature, this application will 'time out' after a period of inactivity. It is recommended that you open the above link and then return immediately to complete the remainder of the application.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The State of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Roll Tender Trainee (4815-159)
Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading provider of packaging solutions for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. The Company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and holds a leading market position in coated-unbleached kraft and coated-recycled board. The Company's customers include some of the most widely recognized companies in the world. Our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 12,500 employees working in more than 50 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
We offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry. With competitive base salaries, 401(k) plans and benefit offerings; we strive to reward talented people who make our company successful.
Participates in overall product outcome associated with web offset presses
Interprets and documents standards related to product performance/quality
Assists in the maintenance and set up of equipment for customer product
Able to fill in as Assistant Press Operator if needed
Supervision for position is random.
Part II – Job Functions
Sets up materials for press operation.
Assist in the performance of equipment operations, adjustments, tests and conversions on all equipment associated with converting operations
Participates in maintaining department integrity to ensure quality, efficiency, area cleanliness, safety and AIB standards are maintained
Tests and inspects products as required to ensure consistent quality and operational standards are maintained.
Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
Performs other organizational duties as required.
Part III – Job Specifications
Knowledge-H.S. Education or equivalent. Computer literate, miscellaneous helper qualified.
Skills-Mechanical, technical, communication
Abilities-Good attendance, able to motivate other team members and participate in teams and processes
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
CNC Swiss Lathe Programmer - Operator
Careersthat Change Lives
Medtronic Engineering Development Services (EDS),located in Fridley, MN, is looking for a CNC Swiss Lathe Operator/Programmer. Theperson hired for this role will work in a small team environment and will beresponsible for programming, setting-up and running of low volume Swiss Latheturned components.
This is an entry-level skill position that will leadinto a highly skilled technical role after gaining additional Swiss Latheskill, knowledge and guidance from other team members in a team environment.
A Dayin the Life
Responsibilities mayinclude the following and other duties may be assigned.
Setting-up and running of short runCNC Swiss lathe components by analyzing blueprints, CAD models, sketches andengineering or component specifications.
Use of a variety of toolmakers handtools and precision measuring instruments to compute dimensions and determinebest methods of turning, material or parts required.
Performs precision work to exactingtolerances and dimensions.
Expectation of high communication regardingproject status, efficiency barriers, project completion dates
Swiss turned components can be fromsimple to very complex.
Can work closely with Inspectiondepartment for in-process quality and dimensional accuracy.
Often working with up to two Swisslathes simultaneously.
Demonstrates highly effectiveproblem-solving skills.
Demonstrates a strong desire forlearning and advancing individual skill-set.
Demonstrates excellent dailyteamworking characteristics.
Monitors and verifies quality and daily safetypractices according to Medtronic standards.
MustHave: Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience and mayrequire vocational or technical education or certification in addition to priorwork experience
Nice to Have
Proven knowledge of G& M Codes
Manual Swiss latheprogramming skills
Tsugami and Star CNCSwiss lathe experience
Experience usingturning software for programming
Experience turning awide variety of materials: SST, Copper, Delrin
Basic tool grindingskills
Capable of holdingtolerances of +/- .0002" on diameters
Problem solving skills
Experience using avariety of work instruction methods, CAD models, sketch, verbal, standard print
Experience turningmedical components
Experience working onteams
Demonstrated organizational skills
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CNC Turning Machinist
A CNC Turning Machinist job in South Windsor, CT is currently accepting applications. This is a permanent / direct benefited position with our key manufacturing client. In this role, you will set up and operate complex turning jobs with minimal supervision ensuring parts conform to exact specifications and requirements and make necessary program modifications or adjustments.
CNC Turning Machinist Job Responsibilities:
Set up and operate complex turning jobs with minimal supervision ensuring parts conform to exact specifications and requirements
Make necessary program modifications or adjustments
Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments such as micrometers, depth gauges, dial calipers, etc.
Work from established practices and overhaul manual instructions
Provide training to others as needed
In addition to milling duties, cross train in other areas as necessary
CNC Turning Machinist Job
High School Diploma along with 3+ years of experience operating CNC turning machines
Must be capable of setting up either horizontal or vertical turning centers using either Fanuc or OSP controls.
Prior overhaul & repair of jet engine components a plus
Programming a plus
MasterCam a plus
If you are interested in this CNC Turning Machinist job in South Windsor, CT, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields.
We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Past Software Developer Turning Project Manager
A full-time, fully remote position, with a highly flexible work schedule.
Synergy Sports Technology, named by Fast Company as one of the world’s top 10 most innovative companies in sports, seeks a talented senior software developer or project manager to join our team on a full-time basis as a Software Project Manager. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to work with the only company that delivers on-demand professional-level basketball and baseball analytics linked to supporting video to nearly 1500 college, professional, and international teams. Our systems are highly complex and contain petabytes of data and video requiring extremely talented engineers to maintain scale and efficiency of its products.
What you can expect?
As a member of the Synergy team, you will contribute to the ongoing development of Synergy’s revolutionary online sports data and video delivery solutions, building applications such as:
- Client Analytic Tools
- Video Editing and Capture Tools
- Data Logging Tools
- Operational Game, Data and Video Pipeline Tools
- Backend Data and Video Platforms
Synergy’s work environment is geographically distributed, with employees working from home offices. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a virtual office using online collaboration tools for all communication and interaction in conversational English.
Synergy development staff work in a deadline-oriented, demanding, non-standard environment in which personal initiative and a strong work ethic are rewarded. Good communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision are crucial. Nonstandard working hours may be required, as Synergy operates on a 24×7 system for clients, with associated deadlines and requirements.
A full-time, fully remote position, with a highly flexible work schedule.
We’re looking for a dependable Sr Software Engineer to join our operations engineering team as a Project Manager. This person will fill a pivotal role on the broader Synergy Operations team, operating at the confluence of Game Systems Operations, Engineering, and Internal Operations Support.
The right candidate is:
- An senior software developer or project manager who fluently speaks the language of software and technologies and can monitor technical implementation for optimizing tradeoffs of specs, schedule, budget, quality.
- A senior developer or project manager who knows how to apply and adapt project management processes commensurate with the company’s size, culture, challenges, and strategic objectives.
- Passionate about sports
The successful candidate will work closely with operations management and engineering leadership to understand new features and systems enhancements, and ensure that they are effectively documented and communicated, and efficiently managed through the engineering process, and successfully released.
The responsibility will be to lead a variety of projects that intersect with product engineering, operations engineering, and platform engineering with initiatives related to security, video playback and encoding, game processing throughput, game logging, customer facing products, data center infrastructure etc.
To be successful, you will:
- Manage and optimize release readiness for features, quality and schedule.
- Bring your organizational skills as you facilitate and resolve development process-optimization questions/challenges.
- Create and manage a project plan, manage project resources, scope, schedule, quality, and budget, and provide status reporting
- Be able to work with strict seasonal deadlines in releasing product features
- Act as a liaison between developers and business stakeholders
- Model, implement and teach improved processes.
- Write and manage technical documentation
- Translate larger plans into units of technical work using industry best practices
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven success as a project manager for software teams or a strong desire to become one.
- Deep practical experience using and managing a variety of PM methodologies.
- Experience with multiple software development methodologies and productivity tools.
- Experience selecting, deploying, and using application/system monitoring and reporting tools.
- Skilled in Project Management activities: creating and executing a project plan, managing resources, scope, schedule, and budget, and providing status reporting
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple competing priorities with minimal oversight.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Comfortable working under pressure and independently handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Flexible and experienced with juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage leadership expectations, identifying risks and recommending mitigation approaches, and managing issues with effective outcomes
- Project Management experience
- 5+ years experience in a software development role
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!