Boulder Job Description Sample
Expert Game Developer
Join our top team.
This Expert Game Engineer works in our studio organization to develop high quality features and exciting new gameplay modes for our portfolio of successful mobile games. You will work closely with producers, designers, and other engineers to deliver rapid game development and robust live operations. You will have strong technical fundamentals, understand how to develop in a fast paced environment, and have a passion for delivering delightful experiences to our players.
- Code design, task estimation, implementation, and debugging of game content and features.
- Develop gameplay mechanics, UI, and systems to advance our award-winning portfolio of games.
- Ensures that our games are optimized for all supported hardware and platforms.
- Understands the various platform store submissions requirements and creates applications that conform to these requirements.
- Effectively and frequently communicates with team members to ensure rapid iteration and highly efficient development.
- 5+ years of professional experience on mobile game development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how to write optimized, maintainable, high quality code that supports a wide variety of hardware and platforms.
- Participated both on developing new games and development for live operations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Professional work experience with the Cocos2d-x platform on a mobile game from inception to market to live operations and development.
- Experience with social and connected features.
- Experience with iOS development and Objective-C
- Experience developing Android games in Java and C++.
Scheduling Coordinator - In Home Care Agency
The Scheduler is responsible to coordinate and maintain scheduling for FirstLight HomeCare clients and staff.
- 1. H.S. Diploma or GED.
- 2. Prior scheduling experience preferred.
- 3. Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel and scheduling program.
- 4. Basic medical terminology.
- 5. Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- 6. Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- 7. Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
1. Understands and adheres to established FirstLight HomeCare policies and procedures.
2. Creates and maintains staff schedules.
3. Provides staffing for sick leave, vacation, long term leave.
4. Schedules client appointments/visits according to care plans and staff availability.
5. Enters scheduling data, creates schedules.
6. Contacts care providers and clients regarding day-to-day changes.
7. Discerns client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans.
8. Enters staff and client information into database.
9. Maintains staff and client database (e.g. employee assessments, dates and reminders of TB, client admission, client hospital admission and discharge).
10. Maintains staff and client statistics, and reports.
11. Maintains call in and retention report.
12. Performs general office duties including but not limited to word processing, photocopies, files, shreds, sort/distributes mail, provides reception and telephone services.
13. Takes calls after hours and weekends to handle emergencies, scheduling issues, and client referrals and intakes.
14. Responsible for employment decisions, including hiring and termination.
Ability to perform the following tasks if necessary:
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while sitting, standing and/or being involved in physical activity.
- Moderate lifting.
- Ability to do moderate bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis.
Stocking Crews Needed Urgent - Merchandising - Starts 11/30-12/4
Merchandising Solutions Group is currently seeking PT stocking merchandisers to assist with a NEW STORE Grand Opening set in Various Areas. Our reps will assist with unloading trucks, stocking merchandise onto shelves, POG maintenance as well as product labeling.
This project is expected to run 11/30-12/4 Reps will work 8 hours daily in multiple shifts. The first day you will report from 8am-5pm.
The on-site Lead Merchandiser will then split the work into 2 shifts:
7am-4pm and 9am-6pm for the rest of the week.
This program will run from 11/30-12/4 and offers 12.00-13.00 hourly in-store based on experience.
Must be able to lift at least 50-70lbs repetitively. We expect to also require the ability to bend and stoop as well. Expect a physical couple of weeks and to be on your feet 7-8 hours daily (or more)
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Unload trucks.
- Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes; store merchandise in stock room or move directly to sales floor.
- Build merchandise displays.
- Stock merchandise; rotate and face merchandise on shelves.
- Restock recovered merchandise.
- Bail cardboard and take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom.
- Assist with ordering merchandise using hand-held scanners, as needed.
- Clean front end of store and help set up sidewalk displays when necessary.
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of safety policies and practices.
- Ability to read and follow plan-o-gram and merchandise presentation guidance
DRESS CODE: POLO TYPE SHIRT, OR PLAIN TSHIRT. NO LOGOS! KHAKIS or BLACK SLACKS are preferred, JEANS ARE ACCEPTABLE, JUST NO TORN JEANS. NO HATS, BEANIES, OR “DO RAGS” ALLOWED IN THE STORE. HEADPHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED DURING THE RESET AT ANY TIME. NO BAGGY OR SAGGING JEANS, BELT MUST BE WORN AND UNDERGARMENTS NOT VISIBLE. CLOSED TOED SHOES ONLY. NO SLEEVELESS SHIRTS OR BLOUSES, NO SHORTS OR CAPRI’S. THOSE REPS NOT SHOWING UP IN PROPER ATTIRE WILL BE SENT HOME WITH NO MIN PAYMENT AND CAN EITHER CHANGE AND RETURN IN DRESS CODE OR BE REPLACED
If you're interested in this program please go online to www.merchandisingsol.com to apply. Click on Career Opportunities to submit an online merchandiser profile. Once you have applied online at our website, apply through the Zip Recruiter application and we will be in touch shortly to get you signed up.
Once you have submitted the online profile you can also click on LOG IN and REP to sign in with the email and password you just used to apply. THEN click on Projects in My Area to apply for the store or stores you're interesting in being considered for.
Merchandising Solutions Group
Merchandising Solutions Group is a national firm with a workforce of over 30,000 throughout the United States and Canada and can assist you in the following areas of merchandising: cycle visits, new store roll-outs, remodels or resets, DSD pull-up service, fixture installations, graphic installations, in-store promotional events, store audits, project management, and assembly.
MSG supports manufacturers in retail environments in the areas of product appearance and brand name improvement.
The companys marketing integration platform allows clients to target consumer behavior, identify the problems collecting intelligence at the retail level utilizing MSG's proprietary software called Impart, and construct a program based on those measures to drive sales.
Our state of the art web-based system allows you to make quick operational decisions as our certified workforce provides you timely feedback on store conditions in the field. The technology supports staffing, training, management, communication, tracking, and reporting and also provides client full access and visibility of all work performed 7 days a week / 24 hours a day.
MSG Develops, Coordinates, and Executes, providing successful results for its retailers and manufacturers.
CDL A Local Driving Job
Local Job - $75k Yearly Average Starting Pay
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- QCD Drivers Average $75,000 yearly
- $1,400 - $1,500 per week!
- New hire associates qualify for health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) Program + Company Contributions to 401(k)
- 6 Paid Holidays
Requirements for Drivers:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Valid CDL Class A
- Minimum 1 year tractor-trailer driving experience that is recent, at least 6 months recent driver delivery experience
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Lifting- Ability to lift and/or move products on a hand truck or pallet jack.
- Flexible schedule working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, company driver, company over the road, company truck, dedicated regional, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, tanker, tanker truck driving
Dahl Boulder is a growing business, looking for a hydronic specialist to join our team. Our team works in an environment that is productive, as well as enjoyable. With our decentralized culture, we are also able to offer growth opportunities within the business. Along with keeping our employees happy, we pride ourselves on keeping customers satisfied with unmatched customer service. If you have any further questions about the position please do not hesitate to call Dahl Boulder at 303-955-4460.
Hajoca Corporation is the nation?s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca?s proven business principles of ?Service, Integrity, Reliability.?
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you knowledgeable and service-oriented? Do you have the determination to close sales and build lasting relationships with new and established customer accounts? If so, then Dahl Boulder, a division of Hajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our Boulder location as an Inside Salesperson. Our 7 person team has been servicing the Boulder community for 2 years offering the very best in wholesale plumbing distribution. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
As a Hydronics Specialist with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
Provide trouble shooting, technical support and product application assistance to customers
Provide layout, application assistance and provide customer solutions and promote sales
Work with other sales team members to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner.
Identifying and proactively responding to opportunities to promote the sale of additional products
Develops estimates of material quantities and provides price quotations on construction projects in a timely and professionally presented manner.
Reviews specified products and determines if it is material we can provide or quote equivalent substitutes.
Prepares and assembles submittals for approval.
Develops and maintains effective working relationships with various vendor representatives
Addresses all customer complaints and/or inquiries promptly so as to ensure equitable resolutions to maximize customer satisfaction.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
401 (k) and retirement cash account
Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
As a Hydronic Specialist, you must be optimistic, friendly and service-oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must and all salespeople must approach customer interactions in an honest and ethical fashion.
All interested applicants must possess:
High school degree or equivalent
2 years industry experience
Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Basic computer literacy
The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also:
Have a comprehensive knowledge of product
Wholesale distribution experience
The determination and drive to prospect new customers
Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
Primary Location US-CO-Boulder
Work Locations Boulder 3180 Sterling Circle Boulder 80301
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Job Posting Nov 10, 2017, 5:31:20 PM
Req ID: Z
Resident Caregiver / CNA Openings - Ft/Pt With Benefits In Boulder
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance for Full-time employees
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver Recognition Programs
- With countless mentors and training programs, we'll grow your passions and invest in your professional development.
- Ranked Best Place to work for caregivers & CNAs by myCNAjobs.com
- Caregivers- No Certification Required
- Resident Aides- No Certification Required
- Certified Nursing Assistants / Certified Nurse Aide / CNAs
- CNA Resident Aides
- Certified Medication Assistant
- No experience required; positions available for both new and seasoned caregivers
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Ability to provide professional references
- Compassion - we're looking for reliable caregivers with a passion for service, family values, and a true desire to help the elderly
Lead Hardwood Flooring Installer
We are seeking a self-motivated person with impeccable work ethic and customer service skills to join our amazing team as our new Lead Hardwood Flooring Installer ! We are Magnus Anderson, a leader in hardwood flooring installation, repair and refinishing. We are a well-established organization with over 11 years of expertise, located in Boulder, CO.
We want to work with people who have the same work ethics, drive, and determination as we do in order to give our customers the very best. We are looking for an Installation Lead with a proven record of excellence, that takes pride in their work, and with an all-star attitude.
We see our jobs as more than just jobs, but as a career and a company that we are all building together. We value people that have an “ownership mentality” over their work because we want to work with people that will care deeply about our business. If you want to join an amazing team of dedicated, hardworking individuals, and build toward a long-term career in the hardwood flooring business – you have found the place!
- What drives you to your core is providing superior customer service to everyone around you. In your mind, you want to exceed everyone’s expectations all the time.
- You are a timely individual. Showing up late is a pet peeve of yours. You like to show up 10 minutes early just to make sure you can get the job done and on time.
- You have 7 – 10 years of experience in the industry and want to keep growing.
- You live to create high quality, consistent work, and you truly give it your all. You take pride in your work and accomplishments.
- You pay very close attention to details. You know the “little things” can matter the most!
- You excel at working both independently and with a team.
- You have great work ethic in spades. No job is too small or too unimportant for you.
- You conduct yourself with the highest level of professionalism and craftsmanship.
About the position:
- Ability to manage all aspects of demolition, preparation, and installation.
- Manage the customer relationship. Build a rapport with customers and meet their expectations.
- Analyze work orders, assist with planning daily schedules, evaluation of daily production amounts, investigating concerns or complaints, resolving problems with the aid of management.
- Responsible for understanding and implementing our Magnus Anderson Installation Guidelines.
- Improve our processes by: examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending operational improvements.
- Responsible for monitoring and the evaluation of project punch list activities so that the crew can complete projects on time without additional trips.
- Foster a team environment by aiding in all levels of work.
- Implement and monitor jobsite safety procedures.
- Understand and mitigate any and all liability that could negativity affect the company.
- Keep company equipment operating by following operating instructions and ensuring that the other employees do so, as well.
- Equipment responsibilities include troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining equipment, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance, and calling for repairs.
- Review all project materials and confirm that a complete bill of materials is delivered for a job.
- Report supply usage and report inventory levels weekly.
What you need:
If you have the relevant skills and experience level, please consider applying. We are committed to diversity and have a diverse team, so we especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. All that being said, here are some of our requirements:
- Passion for the business. We want someone who wants to make our business exceptional by contributing their fullest every day.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in the hardwood flooring industry
- You have a willingness to manage and juggle all the loose ends: coordination of the crew, product delivered to the job site, installation, details, team work, and a have positive attitude all at once.
- You understand Magnus Anderson’s processes and help ensure that the other employees are following them.
- Able to lift heavy equipment, squat, crawl, push and pull heavy equipment, and safely operate all equipment.
- Adept at all aspects of installation of wood floors.
You’ll be working with a team of enthusiastic, hard-working professionals that you’ll enjoy working with day-in and day-out. Some people think this is underrated – we think this is highly important. We do our best to make our work environment something everyone will enjoy for the long-term.
Interested in joining our team?
Apply now! We look forward to speaking with you and getting to know you better!
-The Magnus Anderson Hardwood Flooring Team
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In Colorado (Boulder,Co)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Online Tutors | Teach Around The World (Boulder,Co)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in all areas: Academics (physics, chemistry, french, history, math, coding, etc.) Sports (fitness, personal coaching, swimming, tennis, etc.) Leisure (guitar, piano, vocals, illustration, cooking, etc.)
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: analytical chemistry, cell, geography, geoscience, geosphere, math, mathematics natural sciences, microbiology, oceanography, statistical
South Mouth Wings is looking for a highly motivated individual to assume a general manager position starting this fall. We are a locally owned and operated restaurant, proven to be a favorite among students of CU and Boulder occupants alike. Our business is mostly delivery and take-out putting an emphasis on the quality of our food. We are open late so I hope you’re ready for some late nights!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for people and strives to put the customer and their experience first
- Can create a positive and fun work environment while still upholding the company’s values
- Lead a staff of 20 unique minded individuals, full time and part time
- Fluent with FOH and BOH management, cost controls, and scheduling.
Must have at least 2 years restaurant manager experience.
This is an hourly position with a bonus structure and paid vacation.
If you are looking to expand your career in the restaurant industry, this is the place to do it. We are open late so I hope you’re ready for some late nights!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!