Boulder City Job Description Sample
Landscape Designer - Project Manager
This position has the responsibility to develop, organize and execute landscape design solutions for presentations to clients. This process involves meeting with clients, developing landscape design solutions, budgets, base maps, site surveys, identifying plant materials, estimates and proposals which lead to the purchase of construction services. Responsible for coordinating and supervising construction services. He or she must ensure client satisfaction and oversee invoicing.
Job Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Expert knowledge of landscape terminology, plant materials and applicable construction materials.
- Knowledge of job estimating and proposal writing.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal with crew members and clients.
- Ability to read design plans and specifications.
- Positive attitude, prepared to work in an intense, cooperative team environment.
- Effective problem solver; and a flexible, hard working individual who is highly organized.
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with CAD software.
5+ years experience in landscape sales/design and project management
Degree in horticulture or landscape architecture preferred
The Design Build project director position is a full time, salaried, exempt position. Expected hours during the landscape season requiring flexibility to work between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm, including some Saturdays. Benefits include medical, dental, 401K with match, generous paid time off plan, and paid holidays.
To apply, Visit us at www.lidlandscapes.com
Landscape Installation Crew Member
We are seeking Installation Crew Members to produce high quality landscape installations and maintenance.
- Produce quality landscapes safely using the allotted materials and labor hours.
- Communicate with foremen, superintendent and production manager.
- Coordinate and stage the projects with the foremen efficiently on site through support team.
- Assist the foremen with the loading and unloading your truck for the following day.
- Handle material and equipment in the proper and safe manner to avoid damage and injury.
- 1+ year(s) of landscape installation or landscape maintenance experience
- Other desirable skills and experience include Spanish (English) language ability, mechanical experience, and horticulture knowledge.
Virtual Reality Developer
Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic Virtual Reality Developer to support our customer National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, CO.
Experience working with the Unreal game engine and Maya 3D application
Extensive experience in 3D graphics and key frame animation
Responsible for creating large scale interactive 3D environments including character modeling, rigging and skinning.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or technical institute in Computer Science; Graphical Application or others
Scope of Work/
- Assist in the development of realistic gameplay animations for non-player characters (NPCs), environments and props.
- Assist in the development of at least three (3) but no more than six (6) prototype public safety VR environments that will demonstrate the intent of this project, including both software programming and the set-up of the physical hardware to execute the VR public safety test environment.
- Assist in designing, configuring and performing research to support the design, build, and execution of the public safety VR test environment.
- Assist in the demonstration of the prototype public safety VR test environment for PSCR staff and researchers, industry and academic partners, and public safety stakeholders.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Monday – Friday
Travel: Four (4) domestic trips and one (1) international trip
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
Frontend Senior Software Engineer & Architect
As Frontend Senior Software Engineer & Architect at TrainingPeaks, you'll have the opportunity to establish and further bring engineering rigor, best practices, and principles to the marketing engineering team. You'll be a part of building strong, collaborative, integrated, and cross-functional teams as opposed to siloed developers on disparate projects. We are looking for you to assist us in blurring existing static and dynamic sites along with our web app into a single cohesive experience. We are also looking to increase our HTML, CSS, and JS capacity to update and produce both static pages and content.
To put it simply, we're growing and are excited to bring an experienced software engineer onto the marketing team to expand their existing engineering resources.
As Frontend Senior Software Engineer & Architect you will:
- Help blur our static marketing site, search-based marketplaces, and React-based web-app into a cohesive experience for athletes and coaches in order to increase our trial-to-premium conversion rate
- Serve as senior technical resource for creative, sales, brand, and content teams, informing discussions and objectives with technical considerations to surface all options and evaluate the true cost and benefit of each
- Help implement the customer team’s online vision, updating and creating beautiful, compelling, highly ranked, and performant static sites, sport-specific guides, event centers, education centers, and more
- Support technical architectural discussions and decisions across web app, content, customer success, creative, marketing, brand, and sales teams to make the best decisions today enabling success tomorrow
- Implement consistent design, content, and functionality across multiple domains and technology stacks using style guides, shared components, APIs, and more to solidify and consolidate our brand identity
- Integrate analytics and event tracking to pass data efficiently from our various sites to our CRM platform, our data warehouse, and our database to enable cross-company reporting, analysis, and continuous improvements
- Passion for writing great software, promoting best practices, and working with a team. As senior software engineer embedded on a small, growing team, you’ll need to lead by example, promote good practices, and build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills [written and verbal] as well as the ability to present ideas to groups, foster discussions between teams, and mentor younger developers. We need you to bring new solutions to classic problems and to communicate your ideas effectively in a group.
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams, different technology stacks, and complicated ecosystems to help share styles, components, and assets across our sites, merging our products and services into a cohesive visual and functional experience.
- Successful experience selecting technology, tools, and architecture within an organization, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of each option, and weighing present needs against future ones. We’ve grown successfully for years, and we need your help to select the right tools and architecture to continue.
- Proven track record surgically refactoring large, existing ecosystems; targeting minimum change for maximum benefit; balancing long-term and short-term needs; and, driving small, constant architectural changes from design to release in order to continuously move valuable work out-the-door.
- High skill with RESTful, API-based web design, consuming internal and external endpoints as well as gathering requirements for new ones. We need you to push and pull data from third-party applications as well as our own to create a compelling, immersive, data-driven user experience.
- Familiarity with enterprise-level infrastructure. We need you to thrive within (or improve upon) our existing infrastructure to manage changes using Git and Github; generate static sites using Hugo, Gulp, and Gatsby; manage content using Wordpress API; and, deploy content using TeamCity, S3, and CloudFront.
- Mastery of content optimization. We need you to help ensure our content is maximally effective: displaying beautifully, loading quickly, converting well, and ranking highly.
- A good knowledge of object-oriented design, common object-oriented practices, and design patterns (in any language). You need you to understand the reasoning behind modern design patterns, not only using them but teaching them as well.
Ideally, you also possess:
- Experience with a server-side language (bonus points for C# and the .NET framework). Understanding a server-side language will not only help you communicate with the back-end engineering teams that support you, but it will help you work deeper in our technology stack independently.
- Experience with browser-based animations (parallax, SVG, CSS animation, etc). We would like to add tasteful animations to our various sites in order to increase their vitality and stickiness.
- Experience with advanced full-text search systems like ElasticSearch or Solr. We use ElasticSearch to search training plans, coaches, and more. Understanding the features of full-text search will help you build better tools to utilize them.
- Experience with cross-platform, browser-based testing (e.g., Selenium, UAT, etc). Code isn’t done until it’s tested. Unfortunately, on the front-end, this can be difficult. We can always use help increasing the test coverage of our front-end websites.
- Experience with TrainingPeaks
If this job description excites you, we're looking forward to connecting!
Please Note: A code test will be included as part of the interview process
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- 401(k) 5% match
- $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
- 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- Music Studio for all to practice, jam, and record
- On-site workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, and full weight lifting gym with CrossFit equipment, with changing rooms and showers and towel service
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location (with a few remote days possible)
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
TrainingPeaks is a member of the Peaksware family of companies including Alfred Publishing, MakeMusic, TrainingPeaks, and TrainHeroic. Peaksware was recognized as #15 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list and five times by Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work"! Through our unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions to help users on their individual journeys of skill development and improvement.
Cloud Support Specialist
Taos is immediately hiring a Cloud Support Specialist for a groundbreaking enterprise tech company in Boulder, CO!
Who you are:
You are a motivated, passionate technologist with excellent interpersonal skills and product support experience. Your strong troubleshooting abilities and love of problem solving allow you to find creative solutions to customer issues. You have a track record of providing great service in fast-paced environments. Your stellar communication and ability to listen to and understand users helps you in your day-to-day interactions with customers. You are eager to bring your talents to a company with a diverse, open environment and some of the smartest teams in the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnosing and resolving customer problems for Cloud Platform products
- Acting as a consultant and subject matter expert on the product to help customers succeed
- Engineering and implementing new operations, productivity, and investigation tools to increase efficiency
- Advocating for our customers in representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering, developing innovative ways to resolve issues
- Liaising between Engineering and Consulting to resolve complex customer cases and recommend solutions
- Working on complex customer cases and bringing new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Product Support team
- At least 1 year of experience in product support
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills with good understanding of Linux system administration
- Background with Middleware and EAI experience is a plus
- Strong networking fundamentals and diagnostics
- Preference for someone with Consulting/Engineering and Product Support experience
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Landscape Maintenance Foreman
- Produce quality landscapes safely using the allotted materials and labor hours
- Communicate with client, production manager and subcontractors
- Coordinate and stage the projects efficiently on site through support team
- Landscape installation or landscape maintenance experience
- Possession of valid CDL a plus
Senior Java Spring Software Engineer
Senior Java Spring Software Engineer
PRODUCT ENGINEERING - TRANSITIONS
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior Java Spring Software Engineer for the Cognizant Accelerator Studio team in Boulder, Colorado. As a senior Java Spring engineer, you will be part of a team of software engineers working on an exciting new Insurance product in the Life Insurance domain. If you're interested in using cutting-edge technologies to modernize insurance underwriting, this is an opportunity for you.
The Cognizant Accelerator Studio uses an agile development process, and specializes in lean software methodology. We value direct and honest communication internally and value pragmatic solutions above all else.
You will also work with our sister organization, Studio India, as part of your project team. We have a diverse and respectful team. We love making world-class applications, and we want you to come join us!
Given the hands-on, collaborative nature of our practice, we're only entertaining applicants willing to work full time at our Boulder office. Relocation expenses are covered if you're moving from out of state.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
You have 5 or more years of professional development experience in Java and Spring Technologies.
In depth experience in Core Java (JDK 8), J2EE , Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JPA/Hibernate, Angular JS,MS SQL, Stored Procedures.
In depth experience in core Spring (dependency injection)
You know what it means to develop and deliver robust multi-tenant commercial software products that are usable, maintainable, and supportable
Experience in multi-threaded design and development.
Strong technical, analytical, and development skills. Ability to provide technical leadership and mentoring.
Basic understanding of Web Services and various data exchange formats.
Experience in tools/methodologies such as Jenkins, Git, Agile etc.
Experience in AWS deployment preferred.
BSCS or Equivalent
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You enjoy agile practices such as pair programming, TDD, story planning, etc.
You enjoy mentoring others just as much as you enjoy solving hard problems
You want to contribute to the knowledge growth of a world-class engineering team through collaboration, mentoring, and team discussions
Some travel is required.
Competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to use some of the latest technologies are all aspects of this opportunity. We know what our values are and give our developers everything they need to get the job done. Benefits include, but aren't limited to: paid vacation and sick time, 401k match, employee stock purchase plan, medical benefits and chance to participate in exciting new projects.
More about the Cognizant Accelerator team can be found at https://www.cognizant.com/accelerator
About Charlotte's Web™:
Charlotte's Web™ products are made from our world-renowned hemp genetics grown 100% in the USA. Founded by the Stanley Brothers of Colorado, Charlotte's Web™ leads the industry in quality, safety, consistency and social responsibility to improve thousands of lives daily through the use of Charlotte's Web™. At Charlotte's Web™, we are driven by principles that extend far beyond the bottom line. It is our goal to provide products of the highest possible quality, while contributing to the sustainability of the communities we have the privilege of serving.
The successful Extraction Technician will be reliable and able to work with little supervision. The Technician will work with the Extraction Manager & Team Leads to execute production goals and needs. This person must be self-motivated, hard-working and available for a variable production shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform all duties under compliance of current Good Manufacturing Practices
Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Utilize and ensure compliance with quality systems such as cleaning records, equipment logs, batch records, deviation reports, etc.
Ensure that all lab rules and regulations are followed by all personnel entering or using the facility
Clean, sanitize, and operate production equipment according to SOPs
Report any issues or equipment malfunctions to management
Complete repetitive tasks over extended periods of time using fine motor skills while maintaining a high quality of output
Document all activities accurately and thoroughly according to Good Documentation Practices
Keep work areas clean and organized while multi-tasking on multiple processes
Communicate: ideas/suggestions for and/or concerns with production processes to team leadership
Assist with oversight of and communicate needs for raw material inventory to management
Help maintain accurate inventory numbers
Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area including safe sanitation and chemical handling
Follow all required work safe practices including proper protective equipment
Follow quality & pre-requisite programs related to designated area
Follow OSHA Employee safety standards. Report any facility or employee related safety issues to management immediately
Time management skills and comfort working in fast paced environment
Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with peers and supervisors
Participate in Company safety and production meetings
Willingness to be cross-trained and moved to other areas when needed
Must be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
Attention to detail
Experience measuring exact amounts
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Must have a high sense of urgency and take ownership of assigned tasks
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that fluctuates in response to production demands
Commitment to company values
High school diploma or equivalent required, must be 18 years of age
Commercial CGMP and/or manufacturing experience strongly preferred, food industry experience a plus
Working knowledge of (or willingness to learn) CGMP, HACCP, OSHA and other regulatory and safety requirements a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Physical demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; stooping and crouching is frequent. This job requires physical agility and stamina. Employee is required to stand for most their shift. Must demonstrate good manual dexterity and be able to perform repetitive tasks. Needs to be able to perform sanitation tasks without direct supervision. Must use proper protective equipment when performing duties.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in a production environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
Benefits: We offer best-in-class benefits, including:
Company-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
3 Weeks of Paid Vacation Your First Year
401K Match with Automatic Vesting
Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
Self-Tailored Wellness Program
Generous Employee Discount
Charlotte's Web™ provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Charlotte's Web™ is an at-will employer.
Account Intern (31106-080)
Interns at Match are awesome. Match interns sometimes (often) become lifers. During the program, they work real jobs and tasks. They're allowed to eat from our snack drawer, but may be asked to refill it if they eat too much. But they won't be asked to make or bring coffee…mostly. Mostly, they'll just work alongside us, treated with the respect of co-workers, and trusted to bring forth fresh ideas and insights to a company that believes awesome experiences are born from people with awesome ideas.
Location: Boulder, CO
Status: Hourly, non-exempt
Rate: $16.00 per hour
Duration: 12 weeks
Schedule: Up to 40 hours per week
The Account Intern will assist the team in providing the highest quality level of client service and project management on their account(s):
Provide administrative support to the account management team in the planning and execution of experiential programs/events
Internal trafficking of projects
Vendor and partner research and outreach
Attend client calls and meetings
May track receipt and quality of print and production samples
May assist with local onsite event support
Professional Skills and Requirements
Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
Can-do attitude and works well under pressure and deadlines
Previous experience in event planning and management a huge plus
An interest in experiential marketing
Can commit up to 40 hours per week onsite in the Boulder, CO office
Independent, creative thinker (and doer)
Strong research skills
Ability to manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines
Great planning, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic team work environment
This Is Us
With over 500 employees working across Canada and the U.S., Match offers an integrated set of services ranging from insights & strategy to brand activation to merchandising & retail. We equally value left brains and right brains. Insights and ideas. The pursuit of blue sky thinking, grounded in results. Simply put, we match art and science. By harnessing the power of creativity and data, we create solutions—from digital to experiential—for clients looking for answers, not agencies. With clients spanning automotive, consumer packaged goods, sports apparel, insurance, and luxury categories, we're ready for any challenge that comes our way…unless of course it happens to be on a powder day, in which case we'll call you from the chair lift.
Seasonal Irrigation And Turf Maintenance Lead - Reservoir & Valmont Park
Overall Job Objective
Under the joint supervision of the Boulder Reservoir and Valmont City Park staff, this position is responsible for the irrigation, landscaping and turf maintenance at these regional facilities. This position will also perform other required duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Primary responsibilities are for the maintenance and operation of the irrigation systems at the Boulder Reservoir and Valmont City Park to include but not limited to:
Responsible for notifying irrigation system of watering schedule.
Performs weekly testing and adjusts sprinklers to ensure proper watering coverage.
Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of irrigation system.
Responsible for notifying the management staff when supplies or equipment needs arise.
Responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all stocked irrigation supplies.
Assist in the inter-departmental relationship with other Department staff to schedule major repairs and the winterization/summarization of the irrigation system.
Keep an open line of communication with the Department staff on status, issues, concerns of the irrigation system.
Monitor pump station and check for any alarms or faults as necessary
2.Performs maintenance functions for all landscaping at Boulder Reservoir and Valmont City Park including but not limited to:
Performs maintenance functions on turf, landscape beds and other areas in need of upkeep.
Performs turf mowing and weed removal/cutting operations.
Works with the regional facility staff to assist in the annual opening and winterization maintenance.
3.Assists in ensuring that all facilities are safe for public access, including but not limited to:
Responsible for the inspection and proper care of irrigation and turf equipment.
Responsible for performing walkthroughs of all areas to ensure safe access.
Assists in daily operations as needed
4.Performs administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
Supervision of community service workers.
Maintains inventory log for irrigation and turf equipment.
Keeps maintenance logs.
Assists with the coordination of purchase of equipment and supplies.
5.Updates job knowledge to remain current with maintenance trends and techniques, stormwater practice, Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices and policy, and the City of Boulder's Wildlife Management Plan.
Promotes a culture of teamwork and synergy through collaboration and communication both within the department and with other governmental agencies.
Generates creative and innovative solutions to manage organizational issues and opportunities.
Maintains and promotes professional ethics (i.e., honesty, integrity, respect, fairness, caring) in all conduct.
Takes proper safety precautions, anticipates unsafe circumstances, and acts accordingly to prevent accidents. Responsible for the safety of self, others, materials, and equipment. Uses all required safety equipment and follows all safety regulations, policies and procedures. Reports all accidents and damage to City property. Responds quickly and effectively to rapidly changing environmental conditions.
Responsible for knowing and complying with all City and department policies; participating in professional trainings and development; and adhering to attendance and workplace attire policies.
Performs related duties as required by management to meet the needs of the City of Boulder.
Assist and support for other departments.
Course work or certification in irrigation, turf maintenance, landscaping or other related field. Two years of experience in maintaining park facilities including a minimum of one year related maintenance experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of industry safety standards. Good organizational and collaborative skills. Ability to communicate professionally, courteously, and effectively verbally and in writing with other staff members, the public, and event promoters in stressful situations. Must possess the physical ability to perform strenuous work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions, and to work in and around equipment, and in areas of limited access. Requires standing, walking, lifting, bending and kneeling. Requires upper body strength to lift and carry supplies and equipment as needed. Ability to ensure all practical safety measures are observed and ability to utilize all required safety equipment. Demonstrated ability to operate push and ride-on mowers. Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, some evenings, and holidays. Valid Colorado driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record. Requires acceptable background information including criminal conviction record and credit history.
Construction, Facilities, Irrigation, Landscape or related degree. Prior supervisory and training experience. Integrated pest management experience, training or certification, and experience with wildlife management. Experience with recreation facilities. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English.
Physical Demands: Ability to perform a wide range of strenuous physical and manual tasks in an outdoor environment. Physical ability to stand, walk, and kneel; hand/eye coordination to operate heavy machinery and vehicles including but not limited to front loaders, back hoes, and large capacity trucks; personal computer and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and the public.
Work Environment: Works in both indoor and outdoor environments that are often times impacted by chemical odors, weather, and at times, unpredictable conditions.
Machines and equipment used include but are not limited to: Uses various aquatics supplies and equipment, welders, AED, water craft, ATV's, heavy equipment, standard office equipment including personal computers, telephones/cell phones, calculators, and copy/fax machines on a daily basis.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!