Boulder City Job Description Sample
Human Resources & Business Administration Internship
As an HR/Business Administration Academic Intern, you will learn about marketing, human resources, finance, and many other general administrative related topics while working on a variety of educational projects.
The experience gained with us will set you ahead in your classes.
Strong written and oral communication skills
Highly motivated, detail-oriented, ambitious
Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook.
Undergraduate major in Bachelor of Science in Business Management or Business Administration. Junior or Senior standing.
The educational internship is an unpaid internship and should be for course credit or educational growth.
If you are looking to work in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment, then we want to hear from you!
The part-time work hours can be flexible to fit your schedule!
Apply today at www.lidlandscapes.com
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
We are currently looking to hire a Technical Writer to work for National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, CO
The Contractor shall provide research into requirements gathering and shall assist in writing technical documents which will be presented to the 3GPP for international approval.
The Contractor shall complete the following tasks:
- Research technical requirements from the 3GPP to Release 14 Mission Critical Services (MCS). MCS consists of MCPTT, MCVideo, and MCData.
- Present findings from Task 1 to research staff of PSCR and other interested parties.
- Write test cases and related material based upon the researched requirements for inclusion in 3GPP specifications. The approximate number is 80 documents (test cases and related material).
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to edit own test cases and related material as well as from other authors. The approximate number is 80 documents (test cases and related material).
- Present a monthly Progress Report to research staff of PSCR documenting: Activities accomplished, deliverables completed, outstanding deliverables, any delays, reasons for delays, and remediation recommendations.
-Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, math, or related technical field
-Minimum 5 years’ experience in telecommunications testing and development
-Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading test programs
-Experience with requirements gathering and interpretation
-Familiar with Microsoft Office products
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
Landscape Construction Foreman
- Produce quality landscapes safely using the allotted materials and labor hours.
- Communicate with client, production manager and subcontractors.
- Coordinate and stage the projects efficiently on site through support team.
- Assume the responsibility of loading and unloading your truck for the following day.
- Handle material and equipment in a proper and safe manner to avoid damage and injury.
- Accurately complete required work records in a timely fashion; i.e. daily timesheet, accident reports and pre-trip inspection reports.
- Manage crew members for efficient production.
- Participate during the winter months as a snowplow operator.
- 5 years of landscape installation experience, proof of automobile insurance and a copy of the Motor Vehicle Record.
- Other desirable skills and experience include mechanical experience and horticulture knowledge.
GIS Data Specialist
The GIS Data Specialist will be responsible for verifying/locating on-net buildings, identifying/locating missing construction documentation, assisting in the upload of various construction documents, and supporting the Network Data Integrity team with various requests. The effective team member will work closely with Engineering/GIS teams and become an expert in supporting Salesforce.com, OSP Insight, and GE Smallword in order to facilitate the development and maintenance of a sound inventory system. In addition, the role will require a solid analytical aptitude, strong problem solving skills, good communication and interpersonal relationship skills, and a high degree of integrity.
- Verify/update geo-positioning of on-net buildings using GIS-based systems
- Locate As-Builts and/or Design Prints and assist in upload to OSP Insight, GE Smallworld, and/or Salesforce.com
- Assist Fiber Engineering/GIS teams with various, ad-hoc requests
- In pursuit of a graduate degree in: Geography/GIS, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or other fields with surveying/mapping exposure is preferred
- Ability to correspond effectively with a variety of functional teams and strong interpersonal skills for supporting cross functional teams
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools including MS Visio
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Knowledge of GIS-based platforms is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work across functional boundaries
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives and to keep the “big picture” in focus
- Ability to sit for 40 hours per week with occasional lifting, carrying and twisting
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 + 10% Bonus + Full Benefits
3-5 Years’ Public Accounting Partnership & S Corp Tax Return Prep. Exp.
Great benefits including health/dental/vision ins., 401k, 20 PTO days + holidays & Tuition reimbursement
Navigator Recruiting client is one of the largest locally-owned Colorado CPA firms, with a 15-employee office in Boulder (and headquartered in Denver). This well-respected CPA firm has the ability to draw from other resources as it is part of an international alliance of CPA firms. The firm offers great benefits, the opportunity to grow and has been voted consistently by its employees as one of the best companies to work for in Colorado.
- Prepare or review tax returns including federal and multi-state returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates, and foundations
- Identify and communicate tax planning ideas for clients, including tax research, computations and related documentation
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of tax engagements for various clients in accordance with Client Service Standards
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS, state, and other tax authorities.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Develop good working relationships with clients to optimize satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform tax services.
- Review tax return preparation and supervise tax staff, providing review notes for discussion and coaching
- Identify performance improvement opportunities in preparation and review of client assignments
- Other job duties as assigned
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
- 3-5 years’ public accounting experience with proficiency in tax compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MT a plus, CPA a plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with RIA & ProSystems are helpful but not required.
- Strong writing skills.
CDL Driver Job Summary
- Load and unload materials from truck.
- Drive truck and trailer to and from supplier locations, yard and job sites.
- Drive snowplow truck with plow in winter, as needed.
- Work closely with superintendent to schedule time appropriately to meet customer installation schedules.
- Perform daily inspection of truck and trailer, reporting vehicle maintenance issues to mechanic.
- Daily communication with superintendent to meet expectations, complete work assignments, resolve problems.
- Fill out daily paperwork, including time sheets, timely and accurately.
- Experienced and competent driver skills for CDL weight truck and trailer combination.
- Ability to operate landscape equipment - skid steer, backhoe, trencher, etc.
- Physically able to lift heavy weights in safe manner.
- Boulder area highway and community street knowledge.
- Strong communication, verbal and written.
- Truck and equipment repair skills utilized during winter season.
CDL –A Drivers license, with excellent, safe driving record. 1-3 years experience.
Company Benefits and Policies
Hourly rate, dependent on experience level. 40-50 hours of work expected between 6:30am - 6:30pm, Monday through Saturday during landscape season. 32 hours of work including weekends, evenings, and holidays during the snow season.
Visit our website at www.LIDlandscapes.com
Landscape Operations Associate
Take your passion for horticulture and architecture to the next level when you graduate in 2019! Be a part of an ambitious team with one goal in mind; to Enrich Lives Through Beautiful Landscapes. As a Landscape Operations Associates, you can continue to develop your skill-set while working with a team creating and maintaining high quality landscapes.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Design/Build, Residential or Commercial landscape maintenance production
- Assist foremen with the installation of high quality landscape construction or irrigation projects
- Coordinate and install annual flowers, perennials, shrubs and trees
- Gain exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Participate in snow management activities such as plow truck driving, shoveling, and salting or office administration during snow events
- Previous summer work and/or 1-2 years landscape industry experience
- Horticulture, Landscape Management or Construction Management degrees are preferred
Competitive pay, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with employer match.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Cyber Risk Management - IT Director
As a Director within Professional Services you will report to the Senior Vice President of Professional Services and will play a key role in these efforts. You will drive growth by identifying, creating, and delivering innovative cyber risk management service strategies, solutions and tools. You will lead, coach and grow a team of skilled consultants. You will develop new business and assist in achieving corporate objectives. Our mission is to empower hospitals and health systems to successfully manage healthcare’s evolving cybersecurity risks and ensure patient safety. Exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association, our solutions have been deployed within hundreds of hospitals and health systems, Fortune 100 organizations and federal government institutions. Our award-winning solutions have earned the trust of many of today’s largest and most prestigious hospitals by consistently delivering innovative solutions that address today’s evolving cyber threats.
1. Bachelor's degree in a related field
2. 10+ years’ experience in healthcare IT and/or cyber risk management
3. 6+ years’ experience in a direct Customer-facing role with a management consulting firm
4. Experience developing services solutions including the creation of frameworks and methodologies
5. Mastery of HIPAA regulations, NIST 800 Series information security guidance and/or the desire and ability to quickly learn and apply concepts
6. CISSP, CRISC, and/or HCISPP certifications
7. Excellent communication skills including listening, interviewing, writing, and presenting
Work from home. Any US location
Only 30% travel to client meetings
The role and key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to management of new products through the Research and Definition, Development, Documentation, Tooling Development, Asset Procurement, Manufacturing Feasibility, First Article Testing and initial Production Launch phases. Direct interface with Product Managers for product requirement definition. Oversight of the design aspects of projects with respect to product requirements. Coordination with the manufacturing team for a seamless transition to continuing production after initial product launch. Maintaining project status notebooks for documentation, cost tracking, and management team updates.
- Project Management
- Direct and manage project development process from concept through initial production validation phases.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of product requirements through technical expertise and coordinating across the entire organization.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Assist in the delegation of tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan, schedule and track project dependencies, deliverables, critical path, timelines and milestones using provided tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Assist with feasibility studies for new product concepts including marketing requirements, technical oversight/research, and patent research.
- Serve as a primary technical conduit between Engineering and other departments.
- Support Company policies, procedures, goals, objectives, and good design/manufacturing practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college.
- Design engineering experience with consumer products with 5+ years’ experience.
- Proven project management experience including metric tracking and leadership.
- Industrial design understanding and experience including form factors, aesthetics, and ergonomics.
- Experience in mechanism and mechanical system design.
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Advanced experience in plastic injection molding is highly preferable.
- Travel up to 10%; both domestic and international.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Flexible in responding to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Open to relocation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!