Boulder Creek Job Description Sample
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In San Jose, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Respite Worker (Brookdale,Ca)
Provide in-home respite throughout Santa Cruz County for families of developmentally disabled infants, children and adults in their home. Work with autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, intellectual disability and seizure disorders. Some personal care maybe involved , Flexible hours and schedule, ideal for students or persons looking for additional income. Hablar espa ol es una ventaja.
- Provide companionship, safety and supervision for the client.
- Abide by the determined care plan and emergency procedures specific to the clients needs.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Transport client(s) and/or equipment, if approved by supervisor.
- Observe and report any concerns/changes in client s functioning to director.
- Complete volunteer timesheets and submit to director.
- Keep client and agency information confidential.
- Conduct duties in an unbiased manner in which all clients, volunteers and staff are treated equally regardless of race, gender, physical and mental abilities and/or sexual orientation. Hablo espanol an advantage.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Clean criminal and driving history
- Good social interaction and communication skills with enthusiastic, loving and caring disposition.
- Own transportation required
- Mature judgment and ability to cope with small problems that my arise, as well as the ability to respond to potential crisis situations in a responsible way
- Adequate physical abilities to ensure the physical needs of the specific client(s) are met
- Adequate sensory alertness to protect the safety of the client(s)
- Ability to respect the Client(s) and their property
- Ability to listen and respect the feelings and values of others
- Sensitivity to the needs of others
Associated topics: chief executive officer, director, director of finance, executive, executive management, executive vice president, president, president and provost, provost, supervisor
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Join Lyft Today: Be Your Own Boss - Drivers Keep 100% Oftips - Make Up
Join Lyft Today - Applications Now Open! Earn a $500Sign-up Bonus plus Tips.
Be Your Own Boss -- Set Your Own Hours -- Drivers Earn Tips What is Lyft? Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money.
Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
RN / Home Healthcare Nursing Job In Ben Lomond, California
Victorian Home Care, a Kindred at Home company is currently seeking caring and dependable people to work in the homes of our clients in Ben Lomond, CA. We have all shifts available.
During the month of March we are offering a $500 sign on bonus! Apply online or call 831-662-3093 to find out more details!! Stipulations apply.
IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.
The Caregiver provides non-medical care, companionship and domestic services to clients in their place of residence. You will assist the clients by:
Assisting with personal care
Performing light housekeeping
High school diploma or GED preferred
Current CPR certification preferred. If driving to and from patient visits, must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation and auto insurance.
Valid drivers license and auto insurance
Must provide proof of education and/or experience to perform tasks as assigned
Please apply online, call our branch at 831-662-3093 or stop by our Aptos branch which is located at 10096 Soquel Drive, Suite 4, Aptos, CA 95003.
Military Vets: Get A CDL And A Truck Driver Job- Now Hiring In Danville,Ca
CDL or No CDL? Doesn't MatterWe Train, We Hire
- Guaranteed.Whether you need a CDL, Job, or both; we have you covered. At C.R.
England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower If that sounds anything like you, Apply Now. At C.R.
England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the BenefitsWho Are We? C.R.
England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country.
In fact, we are the nations largest refrigerated transportation carrier. C.R.
England is known to have one of the best train to hire programs in the country.
We also are one of the safest carriers in the transportation industry. The company has become an industry leader in providing temperature-controlled truckload, brokerage, intermodal, and container service. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, C.R.
England operates in the 48 contiguous States, Canada, and Mexico and maintains terminals in California, Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, and South Carolina. The company also operates five driving schools across the country.You don't need have any previous job experience as transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver. Looking for an alternative career path to becoming a(n) Apprentice Electrician, Construction Laborer, or General Contractor, then do consider joining us.
We take extreme pride in our drivers at C.R.
England. They are the lifeblood of our business. Career opportunities, training, lucrative pay and stability are just a few of the staples we offer when you drive with us.
You have the backing of a driver manager to help you along the way, CareerTrak to find a lane that suits you, our mobile app CRE Toolbox for on-the-go communication, and much more. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.Why choose C.R.
England's Training? Tuition Covered Training for Students Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry.
With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R.
England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R.
England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time Health Benefits & 401k Participation Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles
- Apply Now.
Med Surg RN
Med Surg RN
MGA Healthcare seeks experienced Travel Med Surg RN's for 13-week assignments starting 4/9/18 in Santa Cruz, CA!
- 8-hour shifts: 40 hours/week
- 3pm- 11:30pm | 11pm- 7:30am
- Benefits available after 30 days of full-time employment
- Up to $600 in travel reimbursement
- $750 referral bonus for any specialty
Med Surg RN Compensation:
- Hourly Rate: $27.32 | $40.98 = $1,092.80
- Weekly Stipend: $1,267.00
- Weekly Gross: $2,359.80
Med Surg RN Qualifications:
- Night shift requires 5 years of Med Surg experience
- BLS, Oncology cert
- Chemo Cert
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.
Position for Local In House Video Editors ONLY. No telecommuters, no relocation available.
We are an online publishing company that creates and sells healthy lifestyle products. We're currently in need of 2 Full Time Video Editors. We are looking to add team members who are self-starters and can take constructive feedback when necessary.
We require the following skill set:
-A strong understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite(Premiere Pro & Photoshop are a must. Some knowledge of After Effects and Illustrator is preferred, but will provide basic training)
-Organized & highly attentive to detail
-Responsive: we often needs things taken care of in a very timely manner
-Problem solver...when you run into a challenge, you should be excited to figure out a solution. If I say, “I want a video to look a certain way”, you shouldn't say “I can't do that”, you should say, “I'll figure out a way.”
-Self Starter: we like to hire team members who are confident in their skill set and can be self-starters when needed.
-Willingness to learn new skills and expand your knowledge base.
In the past 2 years we've developed a work culture that is hard working, flexible, and FUN and we really need someone who is like minded to join us!
-Weekly Coffee Budget
-Meals: we offer a weekly budget for lunch. Since we're in the health industry, we believe in quality, locally sourced food and always strive to practice what we preach.
-Health coverage: we offer a quality PPO plan.
-Vacation time: 1 week the first year, 2 weeks the second year, 3 weeks the third year.
-Awesome Downtown Santa Cruz office
-Hard work pays off: we know that we ask a lot of our team during project times and when hard work is demonstrated we often offer unexpected bonuses.
We are a self-funded, startup company looking to grow. We are seeking people who can grow with our business(Plenty of room for individual growth and upward movement within the company). We want our team members to wake up every morning and get excited about the work that we do. We serve a greater purpose that makes a big impact on a lot of lives.
*Please submit a cover letter with your resume that includes:
-An explanation why you want this job
-A funny joke
Health And Safety – CPR And First Aid Instructor Ptoc Monterrey County, CA
The mission of the American Red Cross is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. We help increase the preparedness of our communities by offering courses in First Aid, CPR/AED, Babysitter's Training, Lifeguard Training, Certified Nurse Aid Training and other certification courses. American Red Cross Health and Safety instructors are an elite group of professionals who teach valuable lifesaving skills to 12 million people each year in businesses, schools and communities.
This position is located in Monterrey County, CA and in support of our local chapter locations in that area. This is a part-time position working a fixed schedule with availability of Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am - 7pm with other days as needed. Candidate must reside in Monterrey County CA.
- Instruction: Teaches Red Cross Health and Safety courses within their current certifications to businesses and to the community. Confirms course at least 3-5 business days before the scheduled course. Must arrive to teaching site a minimum 30 minutes before class is to begin.
- Supply Chain/Logistics: Manages all equipment and inventory in their possession. This may include transporting, unloading and setting-up the necessary materials and supplies needed to teach classes and return the materials to the prescribed location. At conclusion of class, is responsible for the cleaning equipment according to established decontamination guidelines and reporting any maintenance issues to the appropriate logistics staff member.
- Quality Assurance: Responsible for applying quality assurance and control programs. Integrates quality improvement activities and measures in overall service provision. Ensures that the proper safety measures are in place to protect customers and staff who participate in the training activities.
- Resource Management: Responsible for efficient and effective use of resources. Adheres to the financial and registration policy regarding unregistered students in Community classes.
- Availability: Submits availability to teach in When to Work monthly and keeps the availability current in the system to meet teaching needs of the territory.
- Communications/Reporting: Engages in regular communications with Training Specialist regarding course updates and latest changes to products/services. Actively communicates with Training Schedule Coordinator regarding availability to teach. Submits training activity and other course related records according to standard timelines. Where applicable, training and course-related records must be submitted electronically using the American Red Cross web-based learning center. The instructor is required to use the corporate email account (@Redcross.org) issued to him/her upon hire, for all American Red Cross related correspondence.
- Personnel Management: When an instructor's certification is at the level of an Instructor Trainer, they may mentor or coach other instructors as a part of new instructor orientation or during instructor remediation provide supervision to instructors to ensure high quality delivery of services and products.
- Additional duties may include the following: Participation during Town Hall Meetings, quarterly In- Service Training, Product updates, training requirement, certification classes and approved development training. In addition instructors may need to perform light logistics such as restocking of equipment. This activity must be approved by
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).Current certification to be an instructor in discipline is desired. Additional training and certification will be provided to qualified candidate after hire through American Red Cross Health & Safety Service courses. Once certified, the instructor must maintain current basic and instructor level certifications for the courses they have been hired to teach.
- Experience: Previous experience in education, adult training or service industry preferred. Basic computer and email skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs
- Comfort and experience in using audio-visual technology (computer/LCD, PowerPoint, etc.) for educational delivery.
- Skills and Abilities: Must have strong presentation abilities and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate course material in a clear and understandable manner. Customer service orientation. Ability to teach effectively in an adult learning environment.
- Other: Flexible schedule required during the day, evening or weekends.
- Travel: Ability to travel regionally 50-75%. Current Driver's License preferred. Access to reliable transportation to training sites.
Essential Functions /Physical Requirements
Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. We need people who want to contribute their individual talents to help their neighbors locally, across the country, and around the world. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, if you share our passion for helping people, join us in for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity that support our mission.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!