Bouncer Job Description Sample
The Fargo Bouncer is responsible for maintaining the Fargo’s late-night security standards while also ensuring that guests have a welcoming and safe experience.
- Follow TIPS procedures to insure all guests entering have proper ID and are not intoxicated.
- Monitoring the safety of the crowd and ensuring all guests present behave in a respectable and safe manner.
- Removing guests who do not act in a safe and respectable manner in a professional manner.
- Securing of the perimeter of the Fargo and other Inns of Aurora businesses.
- Maintaining excellent communication with the bartender at all times, informing them of any concerns or issues as they arise
- Welcoming guests and checking ID in a friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Ensuring guests do not enter the establishment in possession of beverages.
Cleaning and Stocking
- Ensuring that the sidewalk and porch are kept clutter free
- Assisting guests with exiting the premises by the established closing time
- Cleaning and restocking the restaurant, as needed.
- TIPS certified or willingness to be trained
- Must demonstrate a professional demeanor and possess highly developed interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work most weekend nights throughout the summer
- Experience working at a bar for 1 year
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- TIPS certification; will train as needed
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits to all of our employees.
Full-time employees, those working 30 hours per week or more on average, are offered competitive medical and dental benefits, as well as generous paid time off packages.
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401K program and supplementary benefits.
We are particularly proud to offer all of our employees a highly competitive employee discount at all of our lodging and dining properties.
Highland Games Event | Bouncer | Event Only
Bouncer Part Time
Highland Games Bouncer
Bouncer Doorman Security
Currently seeking a professional security personnel. Must be well spoken, level headed with a great attitude. Must understand that customer service, patron safety, employee safety, and de-escalation are top priorities.
Your duties include, Welcoming our guests! Checking IDs, ensuring no one under 21 enters premises after designated times, alcohol awareness, refusing entry to intoxicated guests, assisting staff with guests, observing guests within the establishment, ensuring employee safety and walking staff to cars.
- Main security hours will be Weekend nights from 9pm - 2am
- Daily security shifts will be available based on need.
- Potential for TIp Pools on busy nights
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern coming to North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- Greet Guests! Be personable!
- ID guests and ensure legal drinking age
- Refuse entry to intoxicated guests
- Assist other staff with potentially intoxicated or unruly guests
- De-escalate conflicts on-premise and remove from property in a reasonable manner.
- Walk staff to cars after dark
- LOG security related items in daily log books
- 1 year Previous experience in a security related position.
- Security Training or Certificates
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Working long hours on your feet in a crowded and energetic environment
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!