Bouncer Job Description Sample
Bouncer Doorman Security
Currently seeking a professional security personnel. Must be well spoken, level headed with a great attitude. Must understand that customer service, patron safety, employee safety, and de-escalation are top priorities.
Your duties include, Welcoming our guests! Checking IDs, ensuring no one under 21 enters premises after designated times, alcohol awareness, refusing entry to intoxicated guests, assisting staff with guests, observing guests within the establishment, ensuring employee safety and walking staff to cars.
- Main security hours will be Weekend nights from 9pm - 2am
- Daily security shifts will be available based on need.
- Potential for TIp Pools on busy nights
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern coming to North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway PkwyResponsibilities
- Greet Guests! Be personable!
- ID guests and ensure legal drinking age
- Refuse entry to intoxicated guests
- Assist other staff with potentially intoxicated or unruly guests
- De-escalate conflicts on-premise and remove from property in a reasonable manner.
- Walk staff to cars after dark
- LOG security related items in daily log books
- 1 year Previous experience in a security related position.
- Security Training or Certificates
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Working long hours on your feet in a crowded and energetic environment
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!
After School Manager
Do you love having fun with kids? Do you believe that all children have extraordinary potential? Do you have proven experience managing educational programs? Are you read to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a fun, sports oriented and engaging After School Director. Our After School program is for children ages 5 to 10 and is located at the Bouncers Indoor Playground.
If you like planning and playing group games, helping children with homework, hiring and building a team and engaging with parents then you would be a perfect fit.
This position would be M-F from 1pm to 6pm.
At A Child's Academy you will:
* Nurture Children and watch them grow socially, physically and educationally
* Implement our state-of-the-art Curriculum
* Enjoy the benefits of a Flexible Schedule
We offer robust benefits including an intensive training program, childcare discounts, advancement opportunities and more!
We are BIG enough to give you all the tools you need, but not so big that you will get lost in the shuffle.
If you are looking for a challenging, fast paced job that offers career development, in a friendly, team-oriented environment, (or know someone who is) this is the right place for you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Pass criminal background check (10 year check), and reference check
- Experience in childcare/service/healthcare/hospitality a plus
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work between the days of Monday - Friday 7am- 6pm
- Part 1 of DCF training hours (30 hours) need to be completed (Transcript should read 'yes' for Part 1 completion)
- Screening through clearinghouse completed after July 2016. If they were screened before that they will need a new screening
- CPR/FA certification
- Local Screening through Sheriff's Office
- TB test OR Physical Examination form
- LEAD TEACHERS: CDA or FCCPC
- Completed New Hire Packet with past 5 years of references
For Lead Teachers
* CDA or enrollment in a CDA program
* Prior Childcare Experience preferred
* Associates in Early Childhood Education preferred
All positions require attention to detail, communication skills and flexibility. You will be responsible for acting in accordance with company policies and procedures and in compliance with licensing standards.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!