Bow Maker Custom Job Description Sample
Custom Kitchen And Bath Cabinet Maker
• High-end, Challenging, Custom Cabinet Shop
• Must be knowledgeable in all types woodworking
• Positions for Assembly Bench in shop
• good pay, 3 years experience minimum
Custom Benchmen - Cabinet Maker
Sledge Craft Architectural Millwork is a leader in Custom Architectural Woodworking and Design and is currently seeking an experienced Custom Benchman - Cabinet Maker to join our team.
- Minimum 5 year experience in custom woodworking
- Experience using saws, routers, planers, joiners and hand tools
- Knowledge of working with hardwoods, veneers, laminates
- Must have experience reading Blue Prints and Shop Drawings
- Self driven and motivated to work in a fast past environment
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Pay is D.O.E
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Several Bonus Opportunities (Broken Bow
- Drivers average between $1,025 and $1,225 a week.
- All dispatched miles paid, loaded or empty
- Average of 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Weekly settlements by direct deposit
- Monthly Fuel Bonus
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Quarterly 'Hustle' Bonus (for quarterly miles above 28,000)
- Referral Bonus
- Detention, Layover, Border-Crossing, Pick Up/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
Bonus and Additional Pay
- Consistent Lanes with No-Touch Freight
- Excellent Equipment
- Assigned, late model Freightliners, Kenworths, and Volvos
- Automatic transmission and upgraded features such as Thermo King APUs on new models
- Utility 3000R Refrigerated Trailers
- Reliable Home Time that's above-average
- Passenger Program
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available in 90 days or less; individual and family health coverage options
- 401(k) with matching contributions from Heyl
- Paid Vacation - 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- Motel Allowance
Shift Supervisor - Store# 13369, HWY 54 & Broken BOW CT
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
PRN Speech-Language Pathologist - Home Health - Broken Bow
Overview PRN Speech-Language Pathologists
- Home Health Your future begins with Infinity Rehab. As a company founded and operated by therapists, we have the tools to ensure your success. From laptops and clinical software for point-of-care documentation to a comprehensive benefits package and a focus on continuing education, your success is our number one priority.When you partner with Infinity Rehab and join our family as a therapist, you will experience a company passionate about its mission: to enhance the life of every person we serve. You will work with a dynamic multidisciplinary therapy team providing home health therapy to individuals with a variety of medical conditions including orthopedic, neurological, and cardiopulmonary. Minimum Position
Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
Current state licensure or in the process of licensure in this state.
Must be clinically driven, dependable, and self-motivated.
6 months – 1 year of home health experience is preferred. What sets us apart?
Training! Our team of experienced home health therapists will give you the training you need to be successful.
Quality! Infinity is dedicated to patient-centered, high intensity therapy to produce the best outcomes using evidence-based clinical programming.
Therapist-run! Our President is a PT and our VPs are OT and SLP. Our approach is supportive, collaborative, and innovative with a commitment to exceptional patient care. Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and on-call employment. Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. Check us out on Social Media: Job ID 2017-2372 Facility Name Good Samaritan Society Central Nebraska Home Health Job Locations US-NE-Broken Bow Discipline Therapy Staff Position
- Speech-Language Pathologist Recruiter Name Cindy Lech Type PRN/On Call Recruiter Email CLech@infinityrehab.com
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Broken Bow
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Our average OTR driver will earn $62,000 and the top 25% of our OTR fleet will earn more than $72,000
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (855) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, company driver solo, company driver team, company driving needed, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, hazardous material, otr driving, over the road driver, time at home
Best of Philly 2017 winner Snap Custom Pizza(www.snapcustompizza.com) is hiring!
Looking for a flexible schedule and a job with growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing industries? Want to be part of a fun and positive team that enjoys working in a fast paced environment? We've got all that covered.
- Pizza Artisans
- Prep People
- Full and part time availability
- Good customer service skills (a great personality goes a long way)
- Experience preferred, but not necessary
- Earn up to $15
- Must be 16 years of age or older to apply
Please reply to this ad with your resume and references. Or stop by between 3-5PM any
Monday or Friday to fill out an application
(6 E. First Avenue, Conshohocken, Pa 19428).
Cabinet Maker / Cabinet Installer
looking for a full time employee with custom cabinet and furniture fabrication and instellation experience.
Tool & Maker I
Job Description Summary1.1Supports engineering projects through precision machining of parts to print, equipment building, and other fabrication involving welding, sheet metal, etc.
Job Description The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
Has complete knowledge of machining equipment and capable of operating CNC lathes, mills, grinders, and other equipment within prescribed tolerances and allowances. Performs fabrication of equipment, parts, and shielding where strong welding, sheet metal, and other related skills are required.
Reads and understands blueprints, sketches, and schematics, relating to tool room practices. Plans and lays out work from oral or written specifications, using the necessary hand and machine tools, instruments and related equipment. Makes necessary shop computations using metric, decimal, and fractional measures of length.
Has a complete knowledge of welding and tool room equipment and be capable of operating machines within the prescribed tolerance and allowances. Organizes work flow when mass producing new or replacement parts for manufacturing equipment. Works efficiently and cooperates with supervision and other fellow employees.
Maintains a reasonably clean work area and reports safety hazards to Supervision. Performs any miscellaneous duties that might be assigned by Supervision. # Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Broken Bow # Additional Locations # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
Attraction and Entertainment Solutions, a design, fabrication and installation company is currently looking for a Fine Carpenter to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
As one of the leading designers for Uniquely Themed Environment & Exhibits throughout Florida, as well as worldwide, we have set the standard of full-scale custom fabrication in life size detail.
We offer PTO, 401K, Defined Benefit Plan, AFLAC supplemental Insurance available and the opportunity to travel. Pay for this position is competitive and will commiserate with experience.
We are a fun, creative, unique hard working group. With more than 30 years of experience in fabrication, our customers expect quality work.
Your responsibilities as the creative carpenter will include but are not limited to:
Build and create custom instillations
Contribute to design solutions
Meet project deadlines
Install exhibits/interactive space
Check out some of our work at AandEsolutions.com.
5+ years’ experience preferred in building custom Furniture & Cabinets
Extraordinary skills in detailing, reading plans & problem solving
Knowledge in Balancing Efficiency with Quality
Working well with others/team
Dependability, trustworthiness, honesty, great work ethics is key
Have own hand tools
Enjoy traveling for work
If you are interested in joining our team please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!