Bow Maker Production Job Description Sample
Production Maker 1 - Assembly/Packaging
Production Maker 1 - Assembly/Packaging
Open date:Jan 5, 2018 3:56 PM
Location: Zebulon, North Carolina
Experience required:2 years
- Relocation:Not Indicated Email a friend Your
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites, and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China. Our global manufacturing and supply (GMS) teams are responsible for making and shipping the products that help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have more than 27,000 people in GMS, across 86 sites in 36 countries.
Together, these people help to produce 4 billion packs of medicine. We are currently looking to recruit a Production Maker I (Assembly/Packaging) at our Zebulon facility in North Carolina. This is where we manufacture solid-dose products, including tablets and capsules, dry powder inhalers, as well as the granulation, drying and packaging of antibiotics.
This individual will be working shifts (8 hrs – days/hours TBC) and will be responsible for operating and cleaning equipment, following appropriate SOPs, to deliver high quality products, manufactured in a safe way, to satisfy the needs of the site. The key responsibilities for this role are as follows – • Monitors equipment for excessive rejects • Performs basic SAP transactions • Utilizes and continuously improve the GSK Production System standards (i.e. 5s, standard work, problem solving, Gemba, process confirmations, and performance management) towards the goal of Zero Accidents, Zero Defects and Zero Waste • Records safety, quality and performance data • Utilizes systems/applications required for job performance • Escalates any problem occurring in the area that affects product quality, safety and other aspects of line performance • Performs housekeeping/sanitization activities to maintain production areas in ‘inspection ready’ conditions. How do you apply? - Closing date for applications will be 19th January 2018.
When applying for this role, please ensure you use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter will be used to assess your application. Internal applications - In accordance with GSK policy, it is an employee's responsibility to notify their line manager when they have been selected for an internal interview.
We may be seeking a reference from your current manager; therefore, if you have not already informed your manager of your application, please do immediately. Why You? Basic qualifications:High School Diploma 2 years experience of working in a manufacturing environment Safety awareness and PPE compliance Flexible individual with a team orientated approach Preferred qualifications:Pharmaceutical experience Why GSK?:. Contact information:
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button. If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US). GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ AgenciesGSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment.
This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency ReportingFor the Recordsite.
Production Pattern Maker
Design House looking for Patternmaker for Junior, Missy, Plus & Contemporary lines.
Candidates must have 5-10 years experience in Wovens, Knits & Dresses, be proficient in flat patterns, & Gerber version 9.
Must be organized and detail oriented with great communication skills.
Sign Maker / Vinyl Graphics Production
FASTSIGNS of Kingston is looking hire a sign maker / vinyl graphics production. Sign Maker / Installer We are looking for the right person to compliment our team.
Sign experience is NOT necessary. If you like working with your hands this could be a great job for you. If you have a a hand and mind for construction, electrical, or mechanics we would like to you to apply.
This position is for all aspects of the physical production and installation of signs. Sign assembly includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions. Must also mount and/or laminate prints including operating and setting-up the laminator for over-laminating, encapsulation, or mounting of digital imaged products.
RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Follow a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on a predetermined substrate or medium. 2. Prepare substrates for vinyl application.
This may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application. 3. Weed excess vinyl from computer cut images. 4. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-production by accurately reading and interpreting a work order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards. 5.
Perform finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces (will train). 6. Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner. 7. Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas. 8.
Work on multiple projects simultaneously. 9. Assist with installation signs. 10. Must have valid drivers license TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS 1.
Ability to stand for long periods of time. 2. Ability to lift 50 or more pounds. 3. Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate. 4.
Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work. 5. Ability to use light power equipment. 6. Ability to work on ladders.
Veterans are encouraged to apply. Please email resume, stop in for application or call Todd at 845-331-5800 Ext.104
Sandwich Maker At Busy Production Kitchen
We are seeking superstar Sandwich Makers to assist in assembling sandwiches, salads and wraps in our commissary kitchen in South San Francisco.
Compensation: $13-$15/ hr, paid sick, paid vacation, available medical plan, 401k
- Have a dependable, positive and team focused attitude
- Able to work weekends and evenings
- Able to stand/walk for long periods of time in repetitive motion
- bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. when required
- Able to work in cold room environment (41 degrees)
- Insulated clothing will be provided by employer.
- Able to perform food prep and packaging duties in an efficient and quality manner
- Able to follow all food, safety and sanitation practices.
- Previous food experience is a plus
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Active food handler’s card a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus
Sandwich Maker And Food Production For Busy Corporate Catering Company
We are seeking a Corporate Catering Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
Position is in Lexington MA
Looking for Sandwich Maker from roughly 5am-10am, Mondays-Fridays.
Looking for Delivery Drivers, varied shifts, starting from roughly 5am-7pm, Mondays -Fridays.
Looking for a PART-TIME Catering Assistant with open availability to work varied shifts based on needs of the business.
Pay is based on experience. $14-16 per hour plus VERY generous gratuities.
These positions could also turn in to a FULL-TIME Catering Assistant Position for the right person, with a strong work ethic and great personality.
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Food Production Batch Maker (Must Be Able To Lift Up To 100Lbs!)
Day Star Staffing, LLC.
Day Star Staffing employs over 5,000 people yearly. We are former educators, friends, and family with a mission: to operate a staffing and recruiting company motivated by more than just the bottom line – we want to make a real difference. And we do that by treating job seekers and clients like a member of our team. We treat people like people, not like numbers. Day Star Staffing specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire openings in the light industrial and clerical fields.
At Day Star, we have a client-based approach. We tailor everything specific to the client. Our job seekers benefit too. By having great relationships with our clients, we can provide better opportunities for candidates.
Food Production Worker
- Prepares Production Room for Blends per schedule
- Maintains and organizes the Production Staging Room ingredients and area
- Maintains and organizes inventory in the staging room under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager
- Accurately weighs out food ingredients in advance for Production batches
- Achieve and maintain daily safety, production and quality goals
- Maintains accurate documentation of ingredient lot numbers and amounts on batch sheets
- Organizes and builds pallets for Production batches (including packaging)
- Sanitation of staging room on a daily basis including all utensils used
- Provides coverage for Production/Warehouse Personnel when necessary
- Daily food processing, metal detection, packaging, pallet building to meet quality standards and customer need-by dates as assigned
- Maintain and improve inventory accuracy through training in warehouse functions
- Proper rotation of all ingredients (FIFO)
- Forklift proficiency and operation
- Follow all safety and food safety rules within the organization
- Cross training in the Warehouse Shipping/Receiving
- Ability to work overtime, second shift, or weekends as required by production/customer requirement schedule
- Remove waste from all areas of the building as scheduled
- Maintain cleanliness of recycling area
- Other duties as assigned
- $12-$15/hr dependent upon experience and interview
- 1st Shift- 7am-3:30pm, M-F. Frequent OT, some weekends!
- Associate must have HS Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Associate must complete drug and criminal background screen
- Associate MUST HAVE MINIMUM one year experience in food production (ingredient, beverage, food processing— restaurant experience does not translate )
- Associate must be able read/write/understand English
- Associate must not miss work during 4 month temp-to-hire period
- Associate must be able to lift up to 50lbs intermittently
- Associate must be a self-starter, and FIND SOMETHING TO DO in the case that production is slower than anticipated
- Associate must complete daily prep for food processing, metal detection, packaging, pallet building to meet quality standards
- Associate must be able to accurately perform math percentages, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication
- Associate must accurately maintain all necessary documentation as it pertains to Food Safety and Quality Program
- Associate must perform daily Sanitation and Pre-Operational Inspection according to the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Benefits Upon Full-Time Hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- PTO/Vacation time accrued from start of Temp-to-hire period
- Profit Sharing
To view other openings please check out Jobs.DayStarStaffing.com
Dining Attendant BOW & Arrow
This position is responsible for setting up and maintaining the outlet according to established procedures and standards to ensure providing superior guest service. Primary Duties and
includes but not limited to: • Maintains outlet inventory/supplies • Responsible for outlet cleanliness • Helps with trash removal • Performs point of sale (POS) function, when needed Secondary Duties and
• Communicates inventory needs and maintenance problems to supervisors • Sets up stations and performs side work and opening/closing duties as directed by supervisor • Receives, fills and delivers stock orders/requisitions
Minimum Education and
• Experience in fast food or restaurant service Competencies:
Incumbent will master the following competencies while in this position: • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills • Thorough knowledge of point of sale system and cash handling accuracy • Complete knowledge of outlet offerings and preparations • Delivers guest orders in a timely manner Training
• Outlet-specific standard operating procedures • Point of sale (POS) system Physical Demands and Work Environment: • Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. • Must be able to bend and stand for the entire shift • Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions • Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated with this job. Mohegan Sun reserves the right to make changes to the above job description whenever necessary.
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1430 - Bow Mar)
Whats in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. Well provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and its up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, were always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, youll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
- You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Colorado- Denver- 1430 - Bow Mar-(01430) Work Location: 1430 - Bow Mar- 8100 W. Crestline Ave, Unit A1 Denver 80123
Associated topics: breakfast, cocinero de la parrilla, kitchen prep, lunch, prep, prep cook, restaurant assistant cook, salad, sandwich, stove
PRN Speech-Language Pathologist - Home Health - Broken Bow
Overview PRN Speech-Language Pathologists
- Home Health Your future begins with Infinity Rehab. As a company founded and operated by therapists, we have the tools to ensure your success. From laptops and clinical software for point-of-care documentation to a comprehensive benefits package and a focus on continuing education, your success is our number one priority.When you partner with Infinity Rehab and join our family as a therapist, you will experience a company passionate about its mission: to enhance the life of every person we serve. You will work with a dynamic multidisciplinary therapy team providing home health therapy to individuals with a variety of medical conditions including orthopedic, neurological, and cardiopulmonary. Minimum Position
Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
Current state licensure or in the process of licensure in this state.
Must be clinically driven, dependable, and self-motivated.
6 months – 1 year of home health experience is preferred. What sets us apart?
Training! Our team of experienced home health therapists will give you the training you need to be successful.
Quality! Infinity is dedicated to patient-centered, high intensity therapy to produce the best outcomes using evidence-based clinical programming.
Therapist-run! Our President is a PT and our VPs are OT and SLP. Our approach is supportive, collaborative, and innovative with a commitment to exceptional patient care. Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and on-call employment. Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. Check us out on Social Media: Job ID 2017-2372 Facility Name Good Samaritan Society Central Nebraska Home Health Job Locations US-NE-Broken Bow Discipline Therapy Staff Position
- Speech-Language Pathologist Recruiter Name Cindy Lech Type PRN/On Call Recruiter Email CLech@infinityrehab.com
Kitchen/Grill Crew - Broken Bow
Broken Bow at the following location(s): Broken Bow
BROKEN BOW, NE
Description: Looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, and self-motivated people with genuine hospitality skills to work in a fast paced restaurant environment. If you enjoy working with people, love to learn new things, and want to be challenged and have fun, then we want to meet you! Breakfast? Lunch? Nights? Weekends? Whatever it is, we can be flexible around your schedule. Hourly wage is negotiable with previous experience. All shifts starting at $9/hour Opportunities for advancement include crew trainer, shift manager, department manager, assistant manager, restaurant manager, multiple store supervisor, and several other corporate opportunities beyond this restaurant. Benefits include:
Free Meals on Break
Potential for Cash Incentives & Bonuses
Regular Raises and Reviews
Years of Service Bonus
Free Uniform Shirts
National Scholarship Program
Free Educational Advising Services
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
As part of our kitchen/grill crew, you will be responsible for: - Cooking raw products (beef, chicken, fish) on grills and in fryers
Assembling sandwiches and preparing other food items
Maintaining all food safety standards
Ensuring items are well stocked
No direct contact with customers is required, although you still need to present a professional image at all times and be able to communicate well with other employees and management staff
Additional Info: This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer. This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job. McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!