Bow String Maker Job Description Sample
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Wyoming (Medicine Bow
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Shift Supervisor - Store# 13369, HWY 54 & Broken BOW CT
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
PRN Speech-Language Pathologist - Home Health - Broken Bow
Overview PRN Speech-Language Pathologists
- Home Health Your future begins with Infinity Rehab. As a company founded and operated by therapists, we have the tools to ensure your success. From laptops and clinical software for point-of-care documentation to a comprehensive benefits package and a focus on continuing education, your success is our number one priority.When you partner with Infinity Rehab and join our family as a therapist, you will experience a company passionate about its mission: to enhance the life of every person we serve. You will work with a dynamic multidisciplinary therapy team providing home health therapy to individuals with a variety of medical conditions including orthopedic, neurological, and cardiopulmonary. Minimum Position
Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
Current state licensure or in the process of licensure in this state.
Must be clinically driven, dependable, and self-motivated.
6 months – 1 year of home health experience is preferred. What sets us apart?
Training! Our team of experienced home health therapists will give you the training you need to be successful.
Quality! Infinity is dedicated to patient-centered, high intensity therapy to produce the best outcomes using evidence-based clinical programming.
Therapist-run! Our President is a PT and our VPs are OT and SLP. Our approach is supportive, collaborative, and innovative with a commitment to exceptional patient care. Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and on-call employment. Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. Check us out on Social Media: Job ID 2017-2372 Facility Name Good Samaritan Society Central Nebraska Home Health Job Locations US-NE-Broken Bow Discipline Therapy Staff Position
- Speech-Language Pathologist Recruiter Name Cindy Lech Type PRN/On Call Recruiter Email CLech@infinityrehab.com
Tool & Maker I
Job Description Summary1.1Supports engineering projects through precision machining of parts to print, equipment building, and other fabrication involving welding, sheet metal, etc.
Job Description The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
Has complete knowledge of machining equipment and capable of operating CNC lathes, mills, grinders, and other equipment within prescribed tolerances and allowances. Performs fabrication of equipment, parts, and shielding where strong welding, sheet metal, and other related skills are required.
Reads and understands blueprints, sketches, and schematics, relating to tool room practices. Plans and lays out work from oral or written specifications, using the necessary hand and machine tools, instruments and related equipment. Makes necessary shop computations using metric, decimal, and fractional measures of length.
Has a complete knowledge of welding and tool room equipment and be capable of operating machines within the prescribed tolerance and allowances. Organizes work flow when mass producing new or replacement parts for manufacturing equipment. Works efficiently and cooperates with supervision and other fellow employees.
Maintains a reasonably clean work area and reports safety hazards to Supervision. Performs any miscellaneous duties that might be assigned by Supervision. # Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Broken Bow # Additional Locations # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
Tool Maker / Mold Maker
Tool Maker / Mold Maker Job Number: 220760 Category: Manufacturing Description:
A Tool/Mold Maker job in Middletown, CT is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma and a minimum of two years’ experience in mold maker or tool maker. In this role, you will be manufacturing new mold components for engineering changes, repairs of existing tools and creating and building fixtures to support production.
You must be able to operate all types of standard manual tool room equipment and be able to hold close tolerances when needed. Prototrack CNC, Sinker E.D.M and a moderate level of computer proficiency are a plus, but not required. This is a very visible, contract to hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Tool/Mold Maker job
• Minimum of two years’ experience in mold maker or tool maker. • Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. • High School Diploma / GED • Prototrack CNC, Sinker E.D.M and a moderate level of computer proficiency are a plus, but not required. If you are interested in this Tool/Mold Maker job in MIDDLETOWN, CT, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors.
Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years.
We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Location: Middletown , CT Minimum Experience (yrs): 2+ Required Education: High School Diploma Benefits: Return to search results Email this job to a friend If you have previously registered with us, please
Log into apply for this position. *Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Attraction and Entertainment Solutions, a design, fabrication and installation company is currently looking for a Fine Carpenter to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
As one of the leading designers for Uniquely Themed Environment & Exhibits throughout Florida, as well as worldwide, we have set the standard of full-scale custom fabrication in life size detail.
We offer PTO, 401K, Defined Benefit Plan, AFLAC supplemental Insurance available and the opportunity to travel. Pay for this position is competitive and will commiserate with experience.
We are a fun, creative, unique hard working group. With more than 30 years of experience in fabrication, our customers expect quality work.
Your responsibilities as the creative carpenter will include but are not limited to:
Build and create custom instillations
Contribute to design solutions
Meet project deadlines
Install exhibits/interactive space
Check out some of our work at AandEsolutions.com.
5+ years’ experience preferred in building custom Furniture & Cabinets
Extraordinary skills in detailing, reading plans & problem solving
Knowledge in Balancing Efficiency with Quality
Working well with others/team
Dependability, trustworthiness, honesty, great work ethics is key
Have own hand tools
Enjoy traveling for work
If you are interested in joining our team please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
$12/13 per hour
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Income Plan
- Business Travel Accident Plan
- International SOS Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
- About the Company: a manufacturer drilling equipment,
- Stand-By Personnel - Skilled Division
- Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
- You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
- or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division: Specializes in Temp to Hire Employment
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have recent job history for the last 2 to 5+ years.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in tulsa #mold #maker #ZR
Tool And Die Maker
- Studies blueprints of die and product, die models, templates, and prototype parts and visualizes shape, mechanical structure, and operation of die.
- Computes dimensions, plans machining, layout, and assembly operations.
- Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock for machining by other workers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, milling machine, radial drill press, shaper, and grinder, to machine parts to specifications, and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Lifts machined parts and positions them for assembly on worktable or surface plate.
- Smooths flat and contoured surfaces and fits parts to each other.
- Verifies dimensions, clearances, and alignment of members and parts in die.
- Dowels and bolts parts together.
- Works to tolerances as close as 0.
- Fits and assembles cam operated mechanisms for lateral movement of part of die.
- Connects wiring and hydraulic lines to install electric, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Dismantles die and repairs or replaces parts.
- Experience with stamping dies
- CNC experience (G & M code)
- Milltronics and HAAS experience helpful
- Experience trouble shooting stamping tools
- Journeyman Tool and Die Maker preferred
Manager - Pizza Maker
We are seeking a Manager - Pizza Maker to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
Pizza Maker/ Manager
Experience pizza maker
must be able to multitask
Answer phones, great customer service
prepare food such as pasta dinners salads , sandwiches and fried foods
work fast/ high volume pizzeria
*Small family owned and operated pizzeria
Experienced mold maker, CNC helpful
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!