Bowling Ball Mold Assembler Job Description Sample
Mold Maintenance Technician##Lodi, California
Injection Mold Machine Operator, Johnson City, TN (62963)
Food Production Supervisor - Corrections - Bowling Green Jail (Ky)
Production Supervisor - AUS - Bowling Green, KY
Value Recruiter II - Bowling Green, KY
Training Specialist - Mold Room
Bowling Green - Direct Support Professional - Full Time
Do you love the diversity of people and days that are never the same as the one before? Are you fueled by laughter and inspired by joyful, quiet moments too? Whether it’s creating opportunities to work and play, supporting someone in their home, or providing medical care or therapy, you’ll find a place — and feed your soul — on the Sunshine team.
Must have a high school diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license. Experience working with people with developmental disabilities field is preferred but not required. Must also pass a background check as well as a drug screen and physical.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Direct care pay starting at $10.40. Ability to go to $12.24.
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- Extra pay on weekends
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Training for advancement and promotion
Production Scheduler - Mold Room
Wax Mold Machine Operator B - Swing Shift
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!