Bowling Green Job Description Sample
Director Of Surgical Services
Seeking an experienced Director of Surgical Services. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent director experience over Surgical Services.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN required. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
SUMMARY Welders join steel parts together using any combination of weld processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to pass three weld certification tests that involve SMAW, FCAW, & SAW.
- SMAW & FCAW will be 1” thick in the 3G position. SAW will be in the 1G position.
- All tests must pass visual, RT, and bend inspection.
- Must be able to use grinders and other hand/pneumatic tools.
- Must perform other duties as assigned
· Must be able to work in a standing position during a regular 8 to 10 hour day.
· The operator must be able to use, pull and guide material with the aid of overhead cranes or jib hoists.
· The operator must be able to hold welding guns or stingers in their hand to perform all welding operations.
· The operator must be able to handle up to 20 pounds on a constant basis throughout the day, 20 to 50 pounds frequently during the day, 50 to 100 pounds occasionally during the day.
· Push, pull, bend, squat, stoop and twist comfortable many times throughout the day
· Must be able to tolerate ambient air temperatures during all times of the year.
· Must be able to communicate with fellow workers regarding instructions, general work assignments and safety concerns.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High School or GED
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Must pass certification test
LANGUAGE SKILLS Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Must be able to perform simple math and read weld symbols.
REASONING ABILITY Average
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Must be able to move around the production floor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Production
Business & Residential Installation Technicians
NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. issues top of the line, fully equipped vehicles to our technicians complete with fuel cards and you can take them home after your shift; no driving back and forth to switch between vehicles. For techs that have their own work vehicles NATIONAL offers an industry leading mileage compensation package!! We provide all tools, meters and the best tablets!
NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. operates in multiple states across the nation, and has prime contracts with multiple MSO’s.
Our offices are equipped with ice machines, unlimited Gatorade and a full snack bar at your disposal. NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. is privately owned and operated, employee oriented company.
All full-time employees have access to our full benefits package including health, vision and dental to name a few!
Installation Technicians at NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc are self-motivated, dedicated to customer service and pride themselves on getting the job done. If you enjoy working with your hands, interacting with customers and working outdoors, this could be the perfect job for you! We cover the greater Bowling Green region, so we need people living in all areas.
Requirements for prospective Installation Technician candidates:
Spectrum Communications installation experience HIGHLY preferred.
Previous cable/ telecom / security installs preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have valid driver's license.
Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Physical demands are constant and each candidate must be able to lift 75lbs.
Basic Computer skills
All W2 employees get paid an hourly rate plus incentives.
Benefits packages available for our employees:
Company Truck (if needed), Fuel and Tools
We look forward to meeting with you and welcoming you into our family here at NATIONAL OnDemand.
District Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a District Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
This position is commission based plus team bonus, production bonus, and equity bonus.
Our Average DM's annual earnings range between $145,000 - $230,000
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Precise with time management
The UniTrust Agency has one purpose and one goal. Our mission is simple. We believe in servant leadership. When you join our company, we go to work for you not the other way around. We will do anything in our power to help you gain the most success you can. We will serve you to maximum capacity and we ask you to serve our clients the same way.
Our training platform and continued support is truly second to none. Unity and trust come together full-circle 360 degrees when our mission and values align.
Our company was founded by agents and for agents. We understand what it takes to have success in today's diverse marketplace. We serve middle-income American families with products and solutions to protect their most valuable assets and dreams. It's a crusade for us and we're searching for leaders who share in this same passion.
Schedule a time to chat with us today!
Book a Q&A Session with one of our leaders that best fits your time using this link:
We will call you during your selected time for a phone interview.
Independent Sales Representative
Looking for TOP Independent Sales Reps that are Closers!!
We have too many HOT EXCLUSIVE leads!! These people have already responded and are asking for your help!! This is not cold calling. Earn top commissions with exclusive leads now!
Do you have a passion for working with seniors, retirees, RV-ers and frequent travelers? We are seeking motivated individuals with a background in outside sales to sell our membership programs to this demographic and more. You will work from home/virtual office, traveling to various locations within the state. If you are comfortable speaking in front of people and NEED to make $10,000 or more per month, please email your resume. Individuals with Insurance Background (especially Medicare) are preferred.
This is the career you have been waiting for! Stop wasting time cold calling and selling products that you don’t want to sell.
About Our Company:
MASA Global's mission is to provide industry-leading emergency medical transportation solutions for our members, both during life and after life, and to provide peace of mind for our members as they prepare for the financial burden that follows life's biggest emergencies. We have been in business over 42 years and we have an outstanding reputation. We are fully accredited and have an A+ rating with the BBB. We are expanding our sales division and we are looking for highly ambitious, motivated, trainable, and reliable, charismatic people with a strong desire to develop their professional skills and make money!
· Above Average Commission Schedule
· Weekly Leads
· Unlimited Earning Potential
· Proven Sales Process
· Marketing Material
· Sales experience 2+ years with closer mentality
· Medicare Insurance knowledge is a plus
· Must be willing to travel locally
· Highly Ambitious & Motivated
· Commission & Incentive Driven
· Ability achieve targeted goals
· Organizational and follow up skills
· Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively explain products and services
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this opportunity and START IMMEDIATELY!!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Sales Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking is seeking a Sales Account Executive supporting the Bowling Green, KY marketplace. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years in a sales (business to business) environment
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Valid Driver's License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
Process Engineer | Direct Hire
Have you completed your Engineering Degree? Do you enjoy overseeing manufacturing systems? Take advantage of this new opportunity - Now Hiring for Process Engineer in Bowling Green, KY!
If you re looking for a place to grow your career, here is your chance to get established with a new local company! Skip the trial-phase, Client now offers the Direct Hire a Permanent, Full-Time Position with Excellent Healthcare Benefits!
Direct Hire, 1st Shift Process Engineer: $61, 000 Annual
Ideal Candidate will have an analytical approach to solving problems, enjoys working with a team, eager to learn and contribute to company growth.
Key Duties for Process Engineer: plan, organize, implement and supervise production processes based on Lean Management tools and techniques.
Education and Experience Needed:
- Engineering Degree Required
- Able to assess and apply detailed technical knowledge
- Strong computer skills
- Background in Production/Automotive Industry is a plus
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, Apply Today by clicking the link below!
Ready to Interview? Visit our office Mon-Fri, 8: 30-10: 30am or 1-3pm, 1435 Campbell Lane, Bowling Green, KY. EOE
Gorman Recruiting is looking to fill multiple positions for Registered Nurses (RN’s) in various locations in Kentucky and Indiana. The successful candidates will love working with children and have extensive experience communicating with patients of all ages. We’re looking for highly professional RN’s who are comfortable reassuring parents and communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs of his or her patients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment patients
· Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
· Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
· Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
· Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
· Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their families
· Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
· Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
· Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
· Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
· Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
· Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
· Maintain continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Maintain patient confidence
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
· 3+ years’ nursing experience, preferably in a pediatric care facility
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
· Valid nursing license
· Advanced knowledge of EMRs
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
· Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
· Ability to explain treatments and conditions to children of all ages
· Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations.
Gorman Recruiting offers hiring solutions to meet the professional and skilled staffing needs of clients in a wide range of industries. Specializing in a variety of HR solutions, Gorman Recruiting provides professional recruiting services, custom staffing, employee leasing, and other staffing solutions. With years of experience in personnel management, training, and consulting, Gorman Recruiting works with companies by accessing their individual needs to find the best professionals, and selecting candidates to meet the unique requirements of each organization.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!