Bowling Green Job Description Sample
Host-Hostess (Dining Room Attendant) - Western Kentucky University - C
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World?s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at at or connect with us on Facebook at and Twitter at .
The Host/Hostess position is a compilation of all restaurant duties and responsibilities. Hosts/Hostesses establish a welcoming atmosphere from the minute a guest arrives at the restaurant. Restaurant reservations are taken, table allocations are coordinated and guests are shown to their table. This position requires individuals with a high attention to detail, accurate cashier skills, and a strong dedication to customer service along with a positive and friendly attitude.
Hosts/Hostesses greet guests as they arrive and depart in a timely manner ? always delivering exemplary customer service
Hosts/Hostesses handle restaurant reservations for all guests
Coordinate tour group dining reservations when needed
Ensure any special services for diners are accommodated and arranged
Plan out the seating chart and organize the reservations
Accommodate guests in an organized manner ? ensuring optimum use of tables
Ensure all menus are clean and in immaculate condition
Escort guests to tables and present menus
Ensure servers are notified immediately when their tables are sat
Ensure a clean and pleasant atmosphere of the restaurant at all times
May be required to perform busser and cashier duties
May be required to deliver room service ? receiving telephone orders and delivering food and beverages to guests? rooms. This may require the Host/Hostess to use a golf cart. Also the Host/Hostess will be required to carry service trays up and down flights of stairs
Work closely with the kitchen staff and servers optimizing communication to ensure efficient operations
Go the extra mile and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
Must be able to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner
Say goodbye to all guests ? ask how their experience was ? ensure they leave with a good impression
Diplomatically handle guest complaints ? always be polite and maintain a professional manner
May be required to train other employees on the role
Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule
Will occasionally be required to work special functions
Report to work on time and in complete and proper uniform
Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
Other duties as assigned
Status and Scope:
The Host/Hostess reports to the Food and Beverage Manager
Must have the ability to follow all safety and sanitation procedures
Position requires a strong customer service focus, strong communication skillsand a positive attitude
Must be able to work efficiently ? prepared to help wherever needed
Cash Register, Printer, Telephone, Computer, POS System, Vacuum, Cleaning Solvents
Little or No Travel (>10%)
LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds
Should be able to work all department shifts.
An extensive knowledge of food and beverage service
Good customer service skills and a pleasant manner
Good organizational skills
Prior experience in a high volume restaurant position
Must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid TIPs card
Must complete Serve Safe Food Handlers certification
Must be fluent in the English language
Hosts/Hostesses required to drive a golf cart to deliver room service must become Cart Safety certified prior to first driving the golf cart and they must also be willing to participate in the random drug/alcohol testing pool
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer ? Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Carpenters, Concrete Finishers And Laborers
Complete Construction of Kentucky is looking for experienced form Carpenters, Concrete Finishers and Laborers. For pay based on experience. Steady year round work.
For appointment please call David at .
Advertising Account Executive
WDNS-WKCT is looking for an outgoing, dynamic Advertising Account Executive. Develop new and exciting business in an outside sales environment. Position requires excellent interpersonal, organization, time management, and oral/written communication skills, great work ethic, and the confidence to make presentations, cold calls and handle objections.
Competitive base salary, monthly commission, health/dental/vision and retirement benefits available. Bachelor's or Associate's degree required. Inside or outside sales experience preferred.
Additionally, you may also send your resume, cover letter and references to Sales Manager PO Box 930 Bowling Green, KY 42102. No Phone Calls or Walk Ins
We're all about the rock n' roll at D93, but as the area's # 1 radio station we can also offer your business premiere advertising opportunities! Get in touch with us today to learn more about our wide variety of marketing venues. From radio spots, to web ads, to event sponsorship and more! We look forward to hearing from you!
Director Of Surgical Services
- 10 OR???s - all have been renovated in last 3 years! Have potential to add additional 4.
- Experiencing tremendous amount of growth right now.??
- Just broke ground on free-standing ASC
- No Manager or Associate Director. Only Coordinator & Charge Nurse.
- Do over 1K joints a year
- FTE???s ??? 40
- Requires BSN and 3+ years OR management experience.
SUMMARY This summary of physical and mental abilities applies to all jobs in the production department. It is not intended to give requirements of job knowledge for specific tasks. Since all production employees are involved in the same basic job and handling functions, all workers must be able to function at a similar level in order to move to various jobs as part of their permanent or temporary assignments. Certain jobs require specific skills, such as welding, fitting, machine operations, crane operating etc. Specific training or experience is required for each job, and may vary within a class (lead man) based on the difficulty of the work performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Our work involves equipment and material that is large and has the potential to cause serious injury. The following are mental abilities that are essential to properly perform the work required by our customers and avoid serious injury to self and others.
· Must be able to understand specific jobs duties and related instructions.
· Must be able to complete required records associated with work and specific work assignments.
· Must be able to discern actual or potential health and safety hazards prior to performing work.
· Must understand the requirements of jobs being performed in order to meet our customer’s quality specifications and general work requirements.
· Must be able to function in various work environments to which assigned throughout the facility.
· Must demonstrate mental alertness to perform tasks on a continuous basis throughout the day and on a daily basis.
· Must perform others duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS Our work is medium to heavy industrial in nature. The following are physical requirements to perform work without the risk of injury due to limitations.
· Be on one’s feet during the course of the workday, except for breaks and a lunch or meal break.
· Be able to walk on concrete or gravel, step over material or tools on the floor, push, pull, bend, squat, stoop, twist and climb on material or ladders up to heights of 6 feet.
· Lift 50 to 100 pounds occasionally through the day.
· Lift 20 to 50 pounds on a frequent basis each day.
· Lift up to 20 pounds of material or tools on a constant basis throughout the day.
· Be able to see to read instructions, carry out those instructions or job assignments, and see to move throughout the facility without restrictions.
· Must be able to tolerate ambient air temperatures during all four seasons of the year.
· Must be able to communicate to fellow workers regarding instructions, general work assignments, and safety concerns.
· Use common hand tools such as grinders, chippers, wrenches and brooms.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High School or GED preferred. Experience can be taken into account for formal education.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
LANGUAGE SKILLS Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Mathematical skills needed for evaluation of data and computation.
REASONING ABILITY Average.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Must be able to move around the shop floor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Office and shop.
Field Operations Supervisor
NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. was formed by the merger of two companies that collectively have been in business for over 45 years. Both owners started in the field, one specialized in construction while the other specialized in installations. Together, we have a common goal of providing the best opportunities and careers to our team members. We believe that by focusing on our teams success this will lead to great results for our clients. NATIONAL utilizes our superior teams to provide both construction and installation services, "Anytime, Anywhere."
NATIONAL OnDemand is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Field Operations Supervisor in the telecommunications industry. This position will have a focus on Spectrum Installations in the Bowling Green market.
Job duties for this position are shown below. They include but are not limited to the following:
* Will insure every technician is present and dressed in uniform for each work day.
* Will review routing each morning and will notify dispatch of any changes needed.
* Will perform weekly truck and tool inspections and will forward them on to the Field Operations Manager for review.
* Will insure that team is meeting the metrics for NPS, FCR, QPR, OTA & Home Cert.
* Will insure that you have all necessary tools for all new hires as well as existing employees.
* Will be responsible in assisting and training techs in correct Cox procedures and safety in the field daily.
* Will insure all safety procedures are followed.
* Other duties as required or as assigned by senior management.
MUST have experience with Spectrum Installations.
General telecom and cable knowledge.
Field Operations Supervisors are issued company trucks equipped with fuel cards and any tools that may be required to complete requirements of the position. Field Operations Supervisors are full time, salaried employees; as such they are eligible for NATIONAL's comprehensive Benefits package including the following offerings:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Long Term-Short Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
We look forward to meeting with you and welcoming you into our family here at NATIONAL OnDemand.
We are looking for independent contractors/vendors in your area for Customer Contact Field Representatives.
Our goal is to get borrowers back in contact with the bank or lender in order to prevent any further action with their accounts.
We are a non-collection assessment company in the financial field services industry.
Field Representatives are requested to:
- Make face-to-face contact with customers and have availability on nights and weekends
- Have a good work ethic, be self-motivated, and possess good interpersonal skills
- Have an attention to detail and want some flexibility in their schedule
- Attempt assignments within 48 hours of receipt of the assignment
Assignments pay $6 to $50 depending on where your residence is and the type of assignment. Vendors can average 50+ assignments a month once they are contracted with our company. This number can rise or fall depending on the area where the vendor is located, as well as the vendor's performance in the field.
It is required that all individuals interested in contracting with us have a DBA or business entity setup as well as a business checking account, or would be willing to setup a DBA or business entity and obtaining a business checking account before contracting. Field representatives will also need a smartphone to complete transactions as well.
This is a great avenue for one to supplement their income, working around their current schedule usually in the afternoon, evening hours, and weekends.
All interested parties must go through our website rpfield.com. Click the "Become a Vendor"link to watch a brief video illustration of what our field representative vendors do. If you would like to become a vendor, you can fill out your contact information at the bottom of the page to start the on-boarding process. After doing so, check your email for the next steps.
RP Field Services works to help alleviate customers from the stress of falling behind in their payments to lenders. There is no collection of money or any demand for payment made.
As a regional vendor for NCCI, RP Field is always looking for the best and the brightest individuals to partner with to become a "field rep." If you are looking for an extra income stream, you are invited to apply for our position and learn more about how you can become a part of our network of field reps.
Pharmacy Technician I (2Nd Shift)
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nation's largest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Glasgow is recruiting a Full-Time Pharmacy Technician l to join our team.
The Pharmacy Technician l will assists with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and in accordance with state pharmacy regulations.
- Assists the Pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Type’s prescription information to produce labels.
- Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Takes inventory, places orders, checks in drugs and supplies, stocks shelves and removes out-of-date items from the inventory.
- Inputs patient data and medication orders into a computer system.
- Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments.
- Packages medications for dispensing and for delivery.
- Sanitizes IV room, equipment and hood.
- Communicates with all customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Processes returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains current State Pharmacy Technician license in States requiring licensing and certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- LTC experience preferred
- Able to recognize and identify medications
- Pharmacy Technician Certification desired
- Team player, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Experience with medications and filling prescriptions required
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of Kentucky
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday 1:30pm-10pm and every other weekend (40 hours a week)
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: Bowling Green
Sales Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking is seeking a Sales Account Executive supporting the Bowling Green, KY marketplace. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years in a sales (business to business) environment
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Valid Driver's License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
Life Insurance Sales - Get Paid The Same Day
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Never prospect again. We run daily TV commercials and create leads for our agents. Everyday, prospects call us asking for more information and we turn these leads over to our agents. No more prospecting, all you have to do is sell.
Own the business. Own the business you and your agents produce. Get paid year, after year, after year.
- Lifetime Renewals
- Complete Product Line
- Field Sales and Telesales
- 100% Paperless Application
- Incentive Trips
- Rolex Club
- Group Health Insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!