Box Inspector Job Description Sample
CMV Box Truck Driver
CMV Box Truck Driver
Tracking Code 2395-224
Job Description The CMV Driver is responsible for the operating a box truck (10,001-26,000 lbs) and delivering and unloading finished product, parts and materials to customer locations. This may include customer''s place of business, homeowner''s residence or a jobsite. To apply, call Zoe at (804) 515-7075 or submit your application through our Careers website! KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the delivery of products to customers, contractors, and job sites throughout the location's geographic region
Inspect tractor and trailers for any safety or operational defects at the start of each shift and notify supervisor of any mechanical deficiencies or breakdowns
Ensure proper oil and water fluid levels and check brakes and lights and related equipment for proper operation using maintenance and safety checklist and emergency equipment is in good working order
Hook and unhook trailers for unloading or transport purposes, including the dismantling and reassembly of air lines and crank gears
Ensure truck is properly loaded and load secured; truck is in operational condition and product is delivered without any damage sustained
Must accurately complete the corresponding paperwork of delivery and return to the office
Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes to document weights and to comply with state regulations
Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions
Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job
Valid Driver's license based on specific location of commercial vehicle and requirements
Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
Excellent customer service skills
Proper driver certification issued by the Motor Vehicle Department in the state of operation
Acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle record
Ability to drive local and long haul (2-4 days out)
Knowledge of operations, safety, and inspection procedures of commercial motor vehicle
Read, write and understand the English language
Read and navigate by map or navigation software
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
Excellent customer service skills PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to lift 100 pounds on a routine basis
Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
Hand dexterity and strength
Overtime may be required, including some weekends WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Sixty (60%) percent of all work activities are performed inside the cab of the commercial vehicle. The remainder of work activities is performed outdoors and in a warehouse setting
Minimum of 1 year verifiable commercial driving experience
High school diploma or equivalent with transport equipment or warehouse experience
Job Location Lakeville, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Union Status Non-Union
Box Truck Driver
We are seeking a Box Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo - touch freight
- Properly track and document activity log by utilizing a scanner
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- DOT card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background/drug screen
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Incorporated in 1989 as Groneck Courier Service, Inc. by Robert and Sandra Groneck. With the vision of providing a superior courier based delivery service to the financial services industry.
WHERE WE HAVE BEEN
Quality service, attention to detail and fair pricing lead to quick growth and an excellent reputation throughout the banking industry. Groneck Courier Service maintained its presence as an employee-based service to ensure quality. The passing of Check 21, a federal law that allowed banks to image checks instead of moving the physical check, caused the company to find a new niche to ensure continued growth.
WHERE WE ARE GOING
Leveraging nearly 30 years of experience and combining modern technology, industry leading facilities and equipment, and an aggressive management style focused on the commitment to customer service and quality, we have evolved into the premier Distribution, Warehouse and Total Logistics Service Provider in the Ohio Valley.
Job Description: Using a machine to make the boxes and distributing them throughout the warehouse
Hours: 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Sales Associate In BOX Elder, SD
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: The Sales Associate acts as a point of contact for our customers. The duties of the Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating the cash register, stocking merchandise, recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide excellent customer service, greet and assist customers.
Operate cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer’s purchase, collect payment from customers and make change, bag merchandise, and assist customers with merchandise as necessary.
Follow company merchandise processes; unpack, stock, restock, and rotate merchandise on shelves and build merchandise displays.
Clean the store, take out trash, dust and mop store floors, clean restroom and receiving room, and help set up sidewalk displays. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow planogram and merchandise presentation guides.
Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures.
Basic mathematical skills.
Ability to perform cash register functions.
Ability to stock merchandise. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Frequent walking and standing
Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-117412 Street: 430 N ELLSWORTH RD External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Box Truck Delivery Driver
Mancan Temporary Staffing Agency in Norwalk Ohio is searching for Box Truck Delivery Drivers to join our team! You will drive to deliver produce to our customers as well as handle any discrepancies in orders.
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect on unpaid orders and shipments
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload
This is a 30 day temp to hire position. Starting wage is 11.00 per hour.
Interested candidates can apply in person @ 42 Benedict Avenue in downtown Norwalk with two forms of government issued identification. We accept applications Monday-Thursday from 9am-3pm.
Experienced Box Truck Drivers
Route Drivers needed for a charity donation pickup service.
PT/FT Some Saturdays, some heavy lifting required.
Must have experience driving 14' to 18' Box Trucks.
Knowledge on packing a truck a plus.
Must be flexible and able to follow directions.
Must know Kansas and Missouri Residential Areas.
Driving record needs to be clean.
Missouri Class E or Kansas Class C license required.
Must bring a current MVR when interviewed: (Application will not be considered without current MVR)
Advance Engine Box Engineer
- The Advance Concepts Engineering (ACE) team designs and develops new vehicles which will meet future regulatory, 3rd party and customer competitive requirements as well as specified vehicle functional objectives.
- Responsible for design and packaging of components in that environment.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings working with Systems & Components, Advance Manufacturing, Service, Functional Science teams to ensure that the design and package solutions are optimized.
- Identify and resolve adaptation and packaging issues as the vehicle moves toward production.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering.
- 1-5 years of experience.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers to establish optimized vehicle package / engineering solutions preferred.
- Ability to retrieve and analyze part and study files in Teamcenter using VisMockup / NX for visualization preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Strong understanding of powertrain / chassis / engine systems design and functional integration.
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Qualified candidates with automotive related hobbies or projects are considered with priority.
We've been matching high-performing people with the right jobs since 1980. We know our contract professionals and we know our clients. The result is a highly efficient, high impact way for companies to hire the best possible candidates, with the lowest recruitment cost and highest retention rate. The result is increased productivity, optimal use of resources, and superior cost control.
Box Truck Driver
Box Truck Driver position- Hebron, KY
Desired Skills & Experience:
Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure. Follow Pre-Trip/Post-trip Checklist.
Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance.
Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip. Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Company Box Truck Driver/Warehouse Worker/ General Labor
Fill out our online application at www.abetterwayrecycling.com/careers
• Job Title -- Company Box Truck Driver/Warehouse Worker/ General Labor- Picking, Packing, Receiving, & Electronics breakdown
• Job Type- Manual Labor
• Location- Jessup, MD
• Hours: M-F 8-4 ---40 hours a week available- Full time.
We are looking for a team player with at least 1-2 years' of experience driving a 26-foot Company Box Truck. This position involves gathering various computer and electronic equipment from companies located in Maryland and surrounding states. This is a physical, faced pace position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying of equipment weighing between 25-100 lbs. This job is tough and work environments can be hot/cold in the warehouse. Also in this position, you will be responsible for disassembling electronics for recycling. Other responsibilities include truck loading/unloading, customer pickups, receiving, and other misc tasks.
You must provide a copy of your driving record at the time of interview to be considered.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have at least 1 year of experience driving a box truck (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have a valid Class C Maryland Driver's License with auto insurance coverage
- Must have a Clean driving record!
- Must PASS a DOT Physical and be DOT compliant!
- Must PASS a Drug Test
- Must PASS Criminal Background Check!
- Must be able to read a paper map (GPS may not always be available to you)
Major Tasks and
- Punctuality (Be on time, 8am sharp)
- Drug-Free (we do random testing)
- Take apart computers and electronics for recycling.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- On site customer pickups and drop-offs.
- Complete tasks such as picking, packing, unpacking, stocking, moving and receiving of company inventory and materials.
- Stock deliveries of products and shipping supplies.
- Maintain effective working condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same.
- Good working knowledge of parts and materials a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to perform routine and manual duties in warehouse environment
- Be able to move up to 100 pounds.
- Be able to move above about work stations in a busy warehouse environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned
- Be able to work in cold & hot weather.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multi-task effectively.
- Somewhat computer literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Valid US Citizen
- Valid US Drivers License.
- Must be on time every day. 8am sharp.
- Must be a fast paced worker. This job only works if you are a quick mover.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Must be able to understand and meet quality standards, methods, and reporting.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test!!!! REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check! ALSO REQUIRED!!!!
Box Truck Driver
Top 3 traits candidate must have-Valid Drivers License, Good work history, Ability to Pass DOT physical
· -Deliveries of electrical supplies using a 26 foot box truck within 1.5 hours of the Harrisburg, PA area.
· -Will be loading and unloading deliveries
· -Will be working in shipping/receiving in the warehouse when not on deliveries
· -Will be using a sit down forklift, hand-trucks and lift gates, experience highly prefered
· -Will be using a RF Scanner for tracking and inventory
· -Must have experience driving a box truck
· -Electrical/construction supply delivery is highly preferred
· -Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
· -Must have strong warehouse background and experience on fork lifts, lift gates and hand trucks
· -Must have clean driving record
· -Must be presentable and provide good customer service while on deliveries
Shift/Travel- 1st Shift- 5:00am- to finish- usually around 3:30pm
Pay Rate- $14/hr based on experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!