Box Lining Machine Feeder Job Description Sample
Machine Feeder Stacker - Hazleton, PA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Feeder Stacker - Hazleton, PA
33 North Powell Drive
Hazleton, Pennsylvania, 18201
We have an opportunity for a Machine Feeder Stacker to load flat product on to forming chute.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Load assigned machines with correct product.
Assist machine operator in labeling of corrugated.
Remove machine waste and load into baler.
Pull wire if needed.
Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained.
Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
What You Need to Succeed:
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Basic Math skills required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, write & understand basic English. Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY: Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds.
ATTENDANCE: Accrued attendance points must be below 5.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime.
Occasional overhead lifting required. (3 lbs up 5lbs to 50 times a hour)
Required to stand & walk continually.
Frequently lifting, pushing, and/or pulling 5 to 10 lbs. (Up to 50 times a hour)
Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching. (Up to 50 times a hour)
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Commingle Feeder- Machine Feeder
Direct Mail Solutions is a full service mail and fulfillment company located in Richmond, Virginia. DMS is seeking a Commingle Feeder who will be responsible for efficiently and accurately handling mail material in the Commingle Department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Compiles and records production data.
Prepare records and reports on volume of production.
Charts production numbers
Responsible for loading/downloading production data.
Efficient and effective handling of finished product/mail.
Safe operation of mail sorting equipment.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
Quality control is essential
Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Well organized with the ability to prioritize workload.
Work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Basic computer and communication skills are required.
Flexible with scheduled work hours.
Able to safely lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis, occasionally more than 50lbs. Frequent bending, twisting, and pulling. Only applications with completed recent resumes (explaining gaps in employment) will be considered.
The core work hours are 6:00am- 7:30pm.
Only applications with completed recent resumes (explaining gaps in employment) will be considered.
Field Lining Crew Baseball/Softball - SS
Deadline: Open until filled
Responsible for lining the outfield lines at various baseball and softball fields. This season runs from approximately April through October.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Minimum 16 years old with a strong background in athletics (baseball or softball) preferred.
Line the assigned fields on a weekly basis.
Maintain inventory of equipment and report damages that occur.
Set-up equipment and secure supplies.
Serve as liaison between participants and District.
Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
Follow the Wheaton Park District policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun, commitment, adaptability and growth, kindness, and service) on a daily basis.
Organize, live, demonstrate, and implement the Character Counts program for coaches and parents.
Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
Attend meetings and in-service trainings as required.
Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, ETC.
Must have and maintain: valid driver's license with acceptable driving record; may require CPR/AED Instructor certified or obtain within one (1) year of employment; and may be required to be a mandated reporter for the Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act.
Must be able to: frequently move over uneven ground while lining fields; occasionally position one's self to use equipment associated with lining fields which will include pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.; drive a vehicle from field to field; may be required to move equipment or items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Must be able to: occasionally be exposed to all weather conditions including biting and stinging insects and bugs and move over mud, wet, or slippery surfaces.
Must be able to: follow directions, communicate well, be dependable, and show good safety awareness and sound judgement.
Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
The position is responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of various lining machines to ensure the continual and efficient running of production. The Lining Technician will troubleshoot quality and product issues, perform minor repairs and preventive maintenance, take measurements and record integrity of products produced, and perform daily safety and quality checks. The Lining Technician also monitors box fill and label application and reports or addresses problems immediately.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Resets vision systems at start of shift.
Verifies all material for each line matches Production Schedule.
Uses a variety of tools and techniques to take measurements on sample closures and record data into computer system.
Performs visual quality checks on closures throughout the shift.
Performs ring liner vacuum checks, vision checks, and checks mold cycle times to ensure quality product.
Monitors control panels and listens to equipment operations to detect jams or malfunctions. Adjusts machine settings when necessary.
Makes mechanical adjustments and repairs to equipment.
Cleans compound filters.
Empties vision barrels.
Fills compound barrels.
Collects scrap caps and prepares for Re-grind.
Uses air tools and alcohol to clean lines.
Reports daily performance/issues in log books and communicate with oncoming technician any changes, problems or issues with the line(s).
Cleans at least one punch and one cutter per day per line.
Cleans, sweeps, and mops work area as needed.
Follows all safety procedures and completes daily safety check list.
Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; displays understanding of how job relates to others.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Keeps others adequately informed.
- Offers assistance and support to co-workers.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests.
- Follows policies and procedures; supports organization's goals and values.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Seeks increased responsibilities; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly
Safety and Security
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Six months to two years related experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
Skills and Abilities
Mechanical aptitude and problem solving ability required. Must be able to disassemble and re-assemble precision tooling.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must regularly ascend and descend stairs/crossovers. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and handbooks. Ability to speak effectively with all team members and supervisors.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- and two-step written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is seasonally exposed to cold and warm environment. The noise level in the work environment is both loud and somewhat quiet. Hearing protection is required in designated work areas.
Apply Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
Operations Manager Jobs
Quality Manager Jobs
Machine Feeder (Wood Grinder)
PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE: Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you will get the opportunity to work with your hands every day? Being a wood grinder machine feeder can be a demanding job, but it also comes with plenty of rewards and chances to grow within the company. When working for us, you will be around highly efficient, complex machinery, so this is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge of mechanical processes. After the first 30 days of employment, you will also be taught how to operate the company Skid Loader, provided you have never worked with one of those before. No formal education is required, so apply today.
- Inspect scrap wood materials before they are loaded into the machinery to ensure high quality
- Use hand tools and other devices, such as conveyors or skid loaders, to load materials into the equipment
- Clean machinery when it is not in use and maintain the overall cleanliness of the warehouse area
- Inspect machinery when it is being used to make sure it is working properly and adjust when appropriate
- Transfer products from one area of the warehouse to another by using the skid loader
- Fill out paperwork routinely, stating that a machine has been inspected recently and is in good working condition
- Record daily production logs
- One year of experience, although hands-on experience can be provided
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand and work in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience with using a skid loader, forklift and other forms of industrial machinery
Application Engineer - Metallic Mill Lining
- Designs new or modifies existing Metallic Mill Lining offerings using ACAD and Inventor based on recommendations of the technical/product sales support team
- Assists with technical inquiries concerning Metallic Mill Lining
- Assists with pricing, sourcing and assembling proposals for Metallic Mill Lining
- Provides support and training for internal and external personnel on application and process based subjects.
- Perform research studies and design projects to develop tools for product development, process optimization, and training.
- Assists sales/product teams with technical and practical support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years experience in foundry, metallic mill lining or 3D design.
- Must be proficient in Inventor or other 3D CAD programs
- Previous product support and/or process experience in mining related industry is preferred
- Knowledge of equipment application for the mining markets is a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport.
- Possess a sense of urgency when solving problems and concerns.
- Position requires the ability to communicate the technical and commercial requirements of the equipment discipline to both external customers as well as internal personnel who execute the proposal and technical support.
- An action oriented analytical individual who will willingly engage in problem solving opportunities.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under stress and meet deadlines. Strong communication skills, drive, and performance orientation.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally overnight +/- 25% or more, occasionally on short notice.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings required.
- Knowledge of personal computers required, with ability to productively apply Microsoft Office package within the Windows operating system.
- Must have the ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several projects at one time, and organizing and prioritizing tasks.
- Positive customer relations including building and managing relationships and understanding of customer needs and market requirements.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Climbing of stairs, ladders, scaffolds at jobsites and customer facilities.
- Friendly, respectful environment
- Challenging opportunities that contribute to the development and enhancement of Metso’s industry leading solutions
- Opportunity to work in a global community
- Pride in working for an industry leader in mining, aggregates, recycling and oil and gas (one of the top employers in Finland!)
- Competitive healthcare options, 401K matching, flexible work schedules, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Product Feeder 2Nd Shift
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor. Zatarain's, a leader in New Orleans cuisine owned by McCormick, is seeking a Product Feeder - 2nd Shift at its facility located in Gretna, Louisiana.
With $4 billion in annual sales, McCormick & Company, Incorporated manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and food service businesses. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick makes every moment and meal better™. To learn more please visit us at www.mccormickcorporation.com.
As an employer recognized for our exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick & Co., Inc. offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services which address the needs of employees and their families. Zatarain's benefits include, but are not limited to tuition assistance, medical & dental, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), defined contribution plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
The Product Feeder position exists to feed raw materials to the production line in order to maintain continual operation of the production line. Under the general supervision of the Production Manager, this individual must be able to remain fully attentive of their work surroundings while working at a steady pace to supply a continually moving, high speed production line. They must be able to multitask and learn different work assignments. Individuals must be able to adapt to various work assignments, must keep their work area clean and follow all safety and Good Manufacturing guidelines. In addition, individuals must work well with others in a supportive team environment in order to meet production quality and quantity standards, while reducing waste and rework and minimizing downtime.
Perform visual checks of raw materials, spice mixtures and package integrity.
Following batch sheet accurately measures and adds ingredients to spice mixtures which blend and feed to the production line.
Maintains proper level of blended product in the hopper to ensure the production line has an adequate supply of product to prevent downtime.
Performs rework of finished goods or raw materials.
Assists in clean up of production equipment during product change over.
Assists QC with magnet checks.
Monitors handling unit tags by writing the process order on the handling unit tag, removing the handling unit tag from the pallet and placing in the current bin. When pallet board is completely used, the handling unit tag is placed in the consumed bin.
Completes Sanitation Inspection sheet with Quality Control Technician on a daily basis.
Performs daily housekeeping duties in the work area and occasional housekeeping duties in the plant or warehouse areas including sweeping, vacuuming, collecting trash, washing walls and equipment.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a consistent daily basis
Must have the ability to read, write and perform simple math calculations in order to accurately measure amounts of ingredients.
Must be able to work overtime on a frequent basis and on weekends as required by scheduling/production demands.
Able to communicate effectively and work well with others.
Able to work in a dusty environment with strong odors
Able to climb stairs and bend and stoop.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
McCormick and Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorhips upon hire or in the future. You must be lawfully authorized to commence work upon being offered employment.
Pipe Lining Technician (8107)
Company: American Residential Services
ARS/Rescue Rooter, a national leader in the home services industry, is looking to add an experienced Pipe Lining Technician to our San Diego team! We have immediate openings with great income potential.
Priority consideration for candidates with experience with pipe lining, pipe bursting, and sewer line spot repairs. Minimum two years of experience with residential sewer lining.
We offer year round work, company truck, equipment, uniforms, and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
Must have at minimum two years of residential sewer lining experience.
Must know how to run and install Perma-liner® lining material in a residential sewer line.
Have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
ARS/Rescue Rooter - Making it Work! Making it Right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V
ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES. West Plains.
Description of Duties: Conveys Woodstock from feedtable to sidematcher machine. Visually inspects boards to determine how to feed to produce maximum usable footage.
Feeds stock into rollers of machine, with clearest surface up and holding with slight pressure against guide fence. Stops machine to help remove jammed pieces or make minor adjustments. Assists machine operator in setting up machine and in cleaning work area, machines, and equipment. Removes scrap or defective wood from feed table and feeds into waste conveyor. 1st Shift: 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Basic Job Concept:
Assures that produce of the highest quality is packed in appropriate containers at an acceptable productivity level.
High School Diploma or G.E.D
1.Ability to work independently.
2.Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
3.General understanding of warehouse operations
4.Food or Produce experience
5.Good communication skills
1.Responsible for identifying the different ripening stages, size, and classification including color stages of tomatoes and packing them accordingly.
2.Responsible for handling of tomatoes carefully to prevent bruising or blemishes of the product.
3.Meet Company Expectations pack 18 cases an hour.
4.Responsible for adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and production of tomatoes according to AIB standards.
5.Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of tomato work area.
6.Responsible for meeting minimum packing standards as assigned by Production Supervisor and Tomato Supervisor.
7.Weekends and holidays may be required
8.Good attendance and adherence to work schedule
9.Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!