Box Printer Job Description Sample
Copier / Printer Field Service Technician
Rapidly growing Tampa based Copier, Printer, Fax, IP Phone, Computer, Server, IT Services company looking to add 2 field service technicians, one in Tampa area and one in Lakeland to Orlando area. Primary lines supported are Lexmark, Sharp, and Ricoh. Also authorized to sell and service Okidata, Brother, and Samsung. HPe and Lenovo sales and service authorized for computing / networking products as well. Need additional techs to help manage our expanding managed print and managed IT Services businesses and recent large new customer acquisitions.
Some experience is preferred but not a must for the right candidate who learns quickly, works hard and has some type of technical skills / experience.
Our company has experienced growth in each of our 14+ years in business and has never laid off an employee (fired for cause, yes - laid off because of slow down or lack of work, no). We Pride ourselves in HONEST sales and excellent service. No blurring the lines between right and wrong here. We are that rare copier / printer company who's customer's really like us.
Right person will have good technical and customer service skills, good reliable transportation, a willingness to both learn and contribute to a growing company, and be seeking a possible career vs a short term job.
Fast / Fun / Family Oriented Environment. If you are a motivated individual who is tired of the big box corporate copier dealers, this might be the place for you.
Leadership and advancement opportunities will be available for the right candidates who are customer and task driven.
Please email resume and cover letter (not mandatory) in response to this posting. Prospective candidates will be called for phone and in person interviews.
Junior Printer Technician
Currently seeking a Junior Printer Technician to fill a long term, full time contract position in the Oklahoma City, OK area. The ideal candidate will have experience with Printers and be physically able to perform all job duties.
*The position is Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM.*
Responsibilities of the Junior Printer Technician:
• Provide printer care and maintenance of client's printer fleet
• Perform configuration of devices.
• Point of contact for equipment support and service.
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis.
• Clean and maintain office equipment as needed.
• Replace operator accessible parts and consumables.
• Maintain appropriate supply inventory.
• Collect and submit meter reads.
Requirements of a Junior Printer Technician:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience with Printers
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to stand and walk for several hours through the day
• Intermediate experience using Outlook and Excel
This position does require driving and the use of a clean/valid license. We process backgrounds and are a drug free work environment.
The position pays at $11.00-$12.00/hour and is non-negotiable. Please submit a resume for consideration.
Sales / Account Executive / B2B / Copier / Printer / MFP / Software
MBG Office Systems is an independently owned office technology company in Macon Georgia. We’ve been providing exceptional office technology products and services for 104 years. We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team who wants to help drive aggressive growth within Georgia. If you have experience in sales, preferably in a business to business organization, enjoy working with technology products/services and are a competitive, self directed individual who can grow sales in your territory, please apply for this position.
Grow sales and revenue in assigned territory or vertical market offering a full line of office technology solutions ranging from office equipment and software to on-site employee services. Office equipment includes a full line of products from Canon, Toshiba and Lexmark.
- Must be effective using a consultative sales approach including:
- Customer development
- Relationship building
- Needs analysis
- Preparing & presenting proposals
- Equipment demonstrations
- Creating new business opportunities
- Networking contacts
- Calling prospective customers
- Prior experience in outside sales, preferably in a business to business or technology based organization
- Driven, competitive and goal oriented
- Critical thinking, ability to create unique solutions to the customer’s specific needs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to generate new business leads and convert them to sales opportunities
- Strong dedication to customer satisfaction
- Must have Reliable Transportation and valid Driver's License
- Base Salary + Commissions + Benefits
Pressman / Printer
Are you a night owl? The Daily Inter Lake is looking for a person to grain in the press room.
Must be mechanically inclined, have attention to detail and able to lift up to 75 pounds. This is a fast paced work environment with a fun crew. Must meet minimum age requirements. We are willing to train the right person.The successful candidate is required to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
Screen Print Printer - Day Shift
Introduction: While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments and advertising specialty items.
Position Summary: Prints quality products in a timely and efficient manner. Performs a variety of duties within the screen print process.
Prints products with accurate placement
Sets up basic and complex jobs on automated and manual printers
Inspects product in screen print for quality
Checks hard card or repeat samples for correct reproduction of art
Keeps accurate counts
Assists other positions with screen printing process as needed
Adheres to all safety procedures while performing job duties
Performs other duties as assigned
High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of training, education and work experience
Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, push/pull and twist
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and write indentifying information
Demonstrated and proven ability to be reliable with attendance and job related commitments
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Field Dispatch / Printer Technician
Kforce has a client seeking a Field Dispatch/Printer Technician in Indianapolis, Indiana (IN). The position is currently 90-day contract-to-hire. The candidate will have reliable transportation (this is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly). The Tech must be in a 20-mile radius of Indianapolis.
Printer Break / Fix technician (DISPATCH) * Laptop - Desktop Break / Fix technician (DISPATCH) * Field dispatch work with an emphasis on printer repair
Will cover clients in a 40-mile radius of Indianapolis
Will cover Retail, Insurance, and Financial institutions
Will perform hardware break fix, IMAC and Project work
Equipment focus on printer repair, but may include POS equipment, desktops, laptops, deskside support, server support, and network smart hands
Prefer CompTIA A , but it is not required
Printer Break-Fix Experience, Laptop / Desktop Break-Fix Experience, Deskside Customer Service Support Experience
Need to be very personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
Can work on a ladder of lift and is able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and / or weekends Additional Skill Set Considerations:
Major OEM Printer Warranty Certifications
Major OEM Laptop / Desktop Warranty Certifications * XEROX Printer Certifications with TCN Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
DTG Printer Service Technician
Replace parts in printers such as boards, dampers, printheads, and pumps.
Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, skype, mobile device or other communication means.
Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing.
Assist in server, desktop, laptop, and network printer deployment.
Monitor forums to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads.
Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
Ability to work independently or in a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must have a valid driver’s license
Experience with issue tracking systems a plus.
Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) is a plus
Press Operator/Silk Screener/Screen Printer
Manual and Automatic Press Operator/ Silk Screener - Seeking reliable and diligent individual to operate press machinery for growing promotional marketing firm. Previous experience in M&R presses and all aspects of set-up and breakdown is required. Candidate must be flexible for some varied shifts. Typical hours are 6:30 AM to 2:45 PM. Hourly pay commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should send a resume and list of references.
About Brimar Industries
We are a leading manufacturer of safety identification products: safety signs, traffic signs, parking signs, labels, markers, and more. Our standards-compliant products help our customers comply with safety and construction regulations.
About the Position
Busy screen print manufacturer looking to fill vacancy in Screen Print department. The ideal candidate will have Screen Printing experience. Would be willing to train the right person. Candidates with machine operating experience, a mechanical background, or someone handy with tools, will also be considered. Must be a quick learner who can follow directions and accurately read a ruler. Bilingual is Ok but must be able to speak English.
- Health, dental, and life insurance.
- 401K with matching.
- Paid time off – vacation, personal, and holidays.
- Reserved off-street parking.
- Monthly pizza days.
- Seasonal parties – Thanksgiving feast, holiday party, barbeques, and more.
- Strong job security thanks to the company’s continued growth since 1988.
Job Type: Full-time
Flatbed Printer Operator/Graphics Specialist
Flatbed Printer Operator/Graphics Specialist
Jupiter Research, LLC – Phoenix, AZ
Jupiter Research is a fast growing equipment design and manufacturing company located just east of downtown Phoenix, AZ. We are seeking a motivated and experienced digital printing and graphics technician for a full time position. Primary responsibility is to print our customers logos on the various devices we manufacture using our LogoJET printer. Main duties include project printing, equipment operation & maintenance, product preparation, sample/test printing, and fulfillment to client.
Graphic Arts experience is required, as this position involves editing and manipulation in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, and Photoshop primarily).
Experience creating graphics and video for the Web and Social Media will be considered a plus, but is not the focus of this position.
Excellent color vision is required, as the primary responsibility is to reproduce our client’s art beautifully, and accurately.
Direct communication with customers and/or suppliers will be necessary from time to time - therefore a positive attitude with effective communication skills and professionalism are a must. Candidate will be required to work independently with minimal supervision at times as well as with our close-knit team.
Ability to proactively organize the work stream for optimum productivity, while taking client needs and deadlines into consideration is a must.
Enthusiasm to take on new challenges, and other responsibilities as becomes necessary.
Position: Full time
· Mechanical aptitude
· Comfortable working with machines, software, and technology
· Creative and receptive to new ideas
· Able to multitask
· Able to independently prioritize tasks according to importance
· Able to think critically to find solutions
· Adobe Illustrator
· Experience with digital color printing equipment and maintenance
· Experience in production print environment
· Experience creating graphics and video for the Web and Social Media is a plus
· Able to work on feet for up to 8 hours
· Able to lift and carry 30 lb - 50lb boxes
· Good eyesight to determine graphic detail in photos and images
· Must have excellent color vision and be able to distinguish colors accurately
· Some weekend hours may be required (rare)
· Have a sense of urgency in a production environment
· Attention to detail
· Highly organized
· Team Player
· Positive Attitude
· Commitment to professionalism
· Enjoy working and therefore thrive in a fast paced production environment
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!