Box Printer Job Description Sample
Copier / Printer Field Service Technician
Rapidly growing Tampa based Copier, Printer, Fax, IP Phone, Computer, Server, IT Services company looking to add 2 field service technicians, one in Tampa area and one in Lakeland to Orlando area. Primary lines supported are Lexmark, Sharp, and Ricoh. Also authorized to sell and service Okidata, Brother, and Samsung. HPe and Lenovo sales and service authorized for computing / networking products as well. Need additional techs to help manage our expanding managed print and managed IT Services businesses and recent large new customer acquisitions.
Some experience is preferred but not a must for the right candidate who learns quickly, works hard and has some type of technical skills / experience.
Our company has experienced growth in each of our 14+ years in business and has never laid off an employee (fired for cause, yes - laid off because of slow down or lack of work, no). We Pride ourselves in HONEST sales and excellent service. No blurring the lines between right and wrong here. We are that rare copier / printer company who's customer's really like us.
Right person will have good technical and customer service skills, good reliable transportation, a willingness to both learn and contribute to a growing company, and be seeking a possible career vs a short term job.
Fast / Fun / Family Oriented Environment. If you are a motivated individual who is tired of the big box corporate copier dealers, this might be the place for you.
Leadership and advancement opportunities will be available for the right candidates who are customer and task driven.
Please email resume and cover letter (not mandatory) in response to this posting. Prospective candidates will be called for phone and in person interviews.
South Shore Printer Expanding In 2018
We are a Leading South Shore printer, looking to fill additional positions for growth in 2018. Our company offers over 100 years of experience and expertise in the planning, manufacturing and fulfillment of graphics projects of any size and scope. We are a multi-shift operation with a keen emphasis on our culture of teamwork and manufacturing excellence.
Our company offers competitive wages, benefits package that includes Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation/Holidays, 401K savings plan & Flex Spending account.
A great team oriented attitude is required along with your demonstration of experience, and passion for professional growth in the following manufacturing departments:
Prepress operator with experience in all major DTP Platforms, Mac/PC familiarity, Excel, Design/Layout, Imposition and Plate Making – Must possess a keen eye for color reproduction. Previous experience operating a digital press technology is a plus.
Press Operator & Feeder with sheetfed experience. We are a Heidelberg facility. Our production platform centers on 5 and 6 color presses, with coaters; up to a 40” format – Prior pressroom experience is a must, along with the ability to lift and move skids of paper as well as ability to perform ongoing press upkeep and maintenance.
Bindery personnel with folding, cutting, stitching experience is a must. Candidate must be able to move large skids/stacks of paper and demonstrate expertise in the set-up, operation and maintenance of bindery machinery.
Shipping Manager, must have Mass DOT permit for our box truck. Must be able to lift and move packages, build and move skids and demonstrate safe use of power lift equipment. Experience in packing and shipping for UPS and Fed Ex is a plus.
Please reply by forwarding your resume, and be sure to identify job category that you wish to apply for.
Printer Operator/Wrapper Star Pizza Box, Phoenix, AZ
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Printer Operator/Wrapper WestRock- Star Pizza Box Phoenix, AZ - 1st Shift 5:30am -4:00pm, Monday - Thursday. when needed. Printer Operator/Wrapper
Our Star Pizza Box plant in Phoenix, AZ, is seeking qualified candidate to fill the Printer Operator/Wrapper Position in the production dept.
This is an entry level, hourly position with advancement potential. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, good communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and experience in a manufacturing environment. The facility operates on 1st shift with overtime as needed by customer demands.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation.
Learns to operate equipment at a satisfactory level as assigned.Performs inspections on various equipment for proper operation and report questionable conditions.Performs various housekeeping, cleaning, and organizing functions with minimal supervision to ensure areas are clean and free from debris
Ability to safely operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, and perform duties as assigned.• Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules, lift, push or pull ;50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.• Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement, do basic math, and somecomputer skills.• General mechanical aptitude & trouble shooting skills• Ability to perform complete make ready and shut down• Understanding of Quality Inspection Criteria• Product Identification and Labeling• Maintain Waste and Efficiency standards• Must pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen.• HS diploma or GED required.
Preferred Qualifications:Industrial manufacturing and fork lift experience is preferred. If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.About WestRockWestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. Printer Operator/Wrapper Star Pizza Box, Phoenix, AZ
Desktop / Printer / Imac Support Technician
Kforce has a client seeking a Desktop/Printer/IMAC Support Technician in Saint Paul, Minnesota (MN). The client is looking for a process driven and professional candidate. The work schedule will be Monday-Friday 8 to 5 with possible overtime. The candidate should expect to drive roughly 20 miles a day.Essential Functions:
Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Performs a variety of complicated tasks
May lead and direct the work of others
Looking for a candidate with 5 years of experience * 3 to 5 years of practical break/fix experience
Customer facing/customer service experience Nice to Have Certifications:
CompTIA A * HP Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified * HP Printer Warranty Certified * HP Server Warranty Certified * IBM/Lenovo Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified Expert Experience in:
Deskside Support Experience
Desktop Break/Fix Experience
Field Technician Dispatch Experience
Laptop Break/Fix Experience
Printer Break/Fix Experience
Server Break/Fix Experience Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Copier Or Printer Service Technician
Our Company is family owned and was founded on the basis of customer service. Over the past 50 years the steady growth we have enjoyed is a result of this service. The company’s goal is to provide the highest level of customer service available without losing the accessibility of a small company. Our need to grow is tempered by our desire to over-deliver service. We want to be large enough to remain competitive in terms of resources but small enough to give that personal touch which has become the calling card of our business
We are seeking a Service Professional for the following areas: Chicago and Suburbs.
As a Service Technician, you'll focus on the repair and maintenance of our outstanding, award-winning office products (Multifunction Copiers, Fax Machines, and Software etc.).
Responsibilities of the Service Technician include:
- Maintaining and supporting equipment for existing customers in their territory
- Managing inventory
- Staying abreast of manufacturer updates software and hardware
- Submitting required reports and reporting end user requirements to management
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Technical Background
- Knowledge of Computers and networks
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Konica Minolta training
Our Company offers an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Excellent first year earnings, hourly position with mileage and expenses.
- Outstanding benefits package (medical, dental and life insurance programs)
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- State-of-the-art office products
Silk Screen Printer
Responsible for setting up and operating an automatic or manual textile screen printing press according to written and/or verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines. Capable of solving printing problems, making adjustments to the mechanical operation of the press to keep quality, registration, color, and production speed at optimum. Has the good understanding of inks, solvents, and can print line, halftone, and seven-color copy on a variety of substrates by performing the following duties personally or through assistant personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives production order and job assignments from the supervisor. Reads job order to verify quantity to be printed, overrun tolerance, the color sequence, and the substrate.
- Obtains production screens and check them for proper color sequence and quality.
- Places production screens in proper color position on the press and properly align and position the screens.
- Tests the registration of the print design by allowing the machine to cycle automatically, printing on material scraps until one scrap is printed with the complete design.
- Inspect the print for proper location relative to garment size.
- Secures supervisor approval for production run.
- Sets dryer for proper drying or curing.
- Prints job maintaining optimum production rate, color density, registration, and quality standard within established company and customer guidelines, replacing misprinted or unacceptable garments to obtain customer order quantities.
- Solves printing problems.
- Prints line, halftone and four-color copy on a variety of substrates.
- Responsible for directing the work of press helper and catcher/folder/inspector.
- Completes production records.
- Ensures proper cleanliness of press, workstation, and immediately press area by returning unused ink to ink room, removing trash, rags, and extra press sheets.
- Trains press helper to operate the press.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Carries out conduct and leadership responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, safety, and applicable laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. LOOKING FOR PRINTER WITH HISTORY OF PRINTING TEES ON MANUAL/AUTOMATIC MACHINES.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have good judgment of color, design, and printing quality. Looking for experience with printing on clothes using a manual / automatic
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Sales / Account Executive / B2B / Copier / Printer / MFP / Software
MBG Office Systems is an independently owned office technology company in Macon Georgia. We’ve been providing exceptional office technology products and services for 104 years. We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team who wants to help drive aggressive growth within Georgia. If you have experience in sales, preferably in a business to business organization, enjoy working with technology products/services and are a competitive, self directed individual who can grow sales in your territory, please apply for this position.
Grow sales and revenue in assigned territory or vertical market offering a full line of office technology solutions ranging from office equipment and software to on-site employee services. Office equipment includes a full line of products from Canon, Toshiba and Lexmark.
- Must be effective using a consultative sales approach including:
- Customer development
- Relationship building
- Needs analysis
- Preparing & presenting proposals
- Equipment demonstrations
- Creating new business opportunities
- Networking contacts
- Calling prospective customers
- Prior experience in outside sales, preferably in a business to business or technology based organization
- Driven, competitive and goal oriented
- Critical thinking, ability to create unique solutions to the customer’s specific needs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to generate new business leads and convert them to sales opportunities
- Strong dedication to customer satisfaction
- Must have Reliable Transportation and valid Driver's License
- Base Salary + Commissions + Benefits
• Position: Printer Technician
• Pay Rate: 20.00/HR
• Location: Exton, PA 19341
• Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F
• Client: COMPUCOM
• Duration: Contract to hire
Maintains, analyzes and troubleshoots enterprise application printing devices. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
• Performing Break/Fix tasks on application printing.
• Configure printers using company standard configuration
• Managing and administering:
• PrinterLogic Print Installer
• Webjet Admin server.
• Xerox CentreWare server
• SAP Printing
• Cirrato Follow-me server
• Performing Site assessments & recommend print optimization plans.
• Creating a Project and Communication Plan to optimize selected sites.
• Assisting with printer procurement, and verification of printer invoices.
• Assisting with engineering of new print solutions.
• Assisting with other assigned print and fax related tasks as necessary.
• Create and maintain support documentation.
Documentation Processor / Printer Technician / File Clerk
Actively looking for a Printer Technician in the NYC area.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Perform duties with minimal supervision
- Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training provided
- Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
- Coordinate work tasks to ensure fulfillment of SOWs
- Track and report account information as required 1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment printing issues
Client Industry: Printing Industry
Duration: 12 Months
Pay rate: $15.15 per hour
Client Relationship Management Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process Provide on-going end user training on equipment
Services Delivery Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications
Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities
Provide IP address support
Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery for onsite support
Contact service as required
Call Handling Accurate call reporting on Equipment
Remote Service call onsite support Driving (if required for duties)
Download and install printer drivers on end-user equipment
Perform printer mapping to PC as required Escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource
Physical as well as remote device management and control
Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc)
Monitor/apply current software updates/patches On site contact for remote solve resolutions requiring technical expertise Non-Xerox device management as required
Perform remote device monitoring and remote solve (Xerox Device Management) Identify and promote Xerox Office Solutions Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the DOS calculator. Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking Manage and maintain on-site parts inventory using PM4
About Brimar Industries
We are a leading manufacturer of safety identification products: safety signs, traffic signs, parking signs, labels, markers, and more. Our standards-compliant products help our customers comply with safety and construction regulations.
About the Position
Busy screen print manufacturer looking to fill vacancy in Screen Print department. The ideal candidate will have Screen Printing experience. Would be willing to train the right person. Candidates with machine operating experience, a mechanical background, or someone handy with tools, will also be considered. Must be a quick learner who can follow directions and accurately read a ruler. Bilingual is Ok but must be able to speak English.
- Health, dental, and life insurance.
- 401K with matching.
- Paid time off – vacation, personal, and holidays.
- Reserved off-street parking.
- Monthly pizza days.
- Seasonal parties – Thanksgiving feast, holiday party, barbeques, and more.
- Strong job security thanks to the company’s continued growth since 1988.
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!