Boxborough Job Description Sample
Manager Software Development - 75412
Wireless Modem Asic Design Engineer
Senior Drupal Developer - Contract
- 5+ years of experience with developing Drupal Web sites and Web applications
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- 3+ years of experience with setting up and configuring Drupal sites, including SiteBuilding
- Experience with Drupal 8
- Experience with designing and debugging applications
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing tools
- Experience with source control management systems, including Subversion and Git
- Experience with the migration of existing CMS content into Drupal via the Migrate module
- Experience with Drupal modules, including feeds, Organic Groups, Open LDAP, Simple SAML, OAuth, Panels, Display Suite, or Context
- Experience with configuring Drupal users, roles, and permissions
- Experience with other programming languages, including Python, Perl, .NET, Ruby, Java, or C#
- Ability to analyze requirements and formulate designs
Marketing Manager, HCP
Security Officer - Upscale
SOC DFT Engineer - 74102
Principal Asic Physical Design Timing Engineer
Tea Forté, the global luxury tea brand identified around the world as the ultimate tea experience is hiring a Brand Director at our corporate headquarters in Maynard, MA, reporting to the Vice President of Global Marketing & Product Development.
The Brand Director is a newly created position at Tea Forté, responsible for development of the future brand strategy and innovation pipeline. Additionally, portfolio management, content strategy, design driven innovation, and product commercialization are among the core areas within your purview. You also play a critical role in developing new business strategies and marketing planning. A proven innovation and brand management background is a must, coupled with an appreciation for good design.
- Brand Strategy – experienced in leveraging consumer insights and data to develop unique and compelling brand strategies. Includes positioning work, portfolio strategy, visual ID, brand guardrails, marketing strategy, and channel strategy.
- Innovation & Product Commercialization – based on brand strategy, develop comprehensive innovation plan and begin development of a multi-year pipeline. Utilize insights, data, and testing to develop ideas, and work with cross functional team to launch new products. Experience leading insight work and ability to unlock insights for product ideas not currently in the marketplace is key.
- Design – woven through the DNA of Tea Forté is the idea of design. Beautiful packaging structures, elegant graphics, and clean lines of uniquely developed accessories. Having an interest in design is important as you will be leading design direction in conjunction with the creative team, throughout all aspects of the brand including new accessories, packaging structures, and tea collections. You should have experience writing creative briefs and have an eye for evaluating creative.
- Content Development, PR & Performance Marketing – brand story architecting lies squarely in your camp. You should have experience developing brand campaigns and directing creation of visual content used for deployment across social, digital, and trade materials. You will manage the PR agency relationship and collaborate with PR company on all related marketing initiatives including activating new products and brand stories. Content guardrail creation, social campaign development, and knowing key metrics to optimize performance are important.
- Financial Acumen – experience managing a P&L is a must. Portfolio management decisions and innovation development success will be based on key financial drivers – you will lead product decision in conjunction with finance team members.
- Agency Management - drive the relationships and manage budgets for external agencies.
- Team Management – this role currently has one direct report. Additionally, you will lead cross functional teams from product ideation to commercialization.
Job Requirements and skills of successful candidates
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership in brand management and innovation, preferably in luxury goods or food and beverage.
- Experience creating disruptive innovation pipelines.
- Comfortable in both setting strategy and commercializing.
- Passion for design.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience inspiring, motivating, and mentoring teams.
- Desire to work in a small, entrepreneurial company. This is a roll-up your sleeves environment and works well for people who embrace ambiguity – growth is not a linear plan on a piece of paper, rather it takes trial and error. A flexible attitude and ability to pivot is key.
- Willingness to travel domestically or internationally as needed.
Tea Forté offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic team. If you love high end beautiful brands, and truly want to make immediate impact on a company’s trajectory, this is the place for you. And of course, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Tea Forté
With its understated luxuriousness, Tea Forté has become an everyday indulgence for tea connoisseurs in over 35 countries. Signature pyramid infusers and design-driven accessories bring impeccably blended teas to every cup. Tea Forté is available at the world’s leading hotels, restaurants, resorts and retailers, and serves as the exclusive tea purveyor to the James Beard Foundation. Visit our website at teaforte.com to learn more.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!