Boxborough Job Description Sample
Working together on our children’s futures As a child care assistant teacher, you will join a passionate team who truly cares for one another and strives to meet the highest standards of care and early education. As you see the world through your students’ eyes, they will inspire you as much as you inspire them. You will help them develop important social and life skills, watch them flourish, and know that you’ve played a large role in their growth. At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team. How will you inspire our future generation? What you will do as an Assistant Teacher
Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughs and see the joy of the children participating in activities you helped plan
Inspire a love of reading and books through your own passion for engaging storytelling
Champion self-help skills as children master dressing, feeding and toileting
Collaborate with co-workers to develop curriculum that brings creative ideas to life
Communicate openly and regularly with parents, assuring them their children are safe and learning in a developmentally appropriate way
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork Req Number:66564BRState:Massachusetts Zip/Postal Code:01719City:BoxboroughJob Category:TeachingPosting Title:Assistant TeacherFT/PT:Full-Time Job Type:Regular
Who we are looking for
Minimum age of 18, though younger candidates will be considered based on education level and experience
Hold a High School Diploma/GED
Meet state licensing requirements for education and additional center/school requirements
A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
A CDA or working towards an Associate’s in Early Childhood Education or related field Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners. Benefits we offer
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement
Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more Additional Information:Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866. Job Category 2:Center and School
K-12 In-Home Tutor
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you re joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it s the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan s proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync . SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child s needs while learning. It s easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don t have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Associated topics: after school, child care, dancing, extra, horse, instructor, muse, paint, salsa, weapons
Tools/Build/Release Software Engineer
Tools/Build/Release Software Engineer This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 04-24-2015 Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert! Job ID : 7015 Company : Internal Postings Location : boxborough, MA Type : Contract Duration : 6 month
- 1 year Rate : Neg. Salary : Open Status : Active Openings : 1 Posted : 2 years ago Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127 Primary
Tools/Build/Release Software Engineer to work on innovative cloud systems design and engineering projects. Description:-Seeking a Tools/Build/Release Software Engineer to work on innovative cloud systems design and engineering projects The engineering team is a fast-paced, collaborative organization, taking an iterative approach to development. We are seeking an individual that can bring solid technical skills, creativity and innovation to our team, with both a "process perspective" and "service orientation" toward continually improving team productivity and product quality.This is a position offering plentiful opportunities for growth and development, as it spans multiple areas of technology and engineering roles.
You will work on a multi-platform development environment which involves git, gerrit, gradle, Jenkins, Eclipse, and Java across Windows, Mac, and Linux systems, and incorporates VMware and OpenStack virtualization for deployment of product components.EXPECTATIONSCandidate will provide internal support to engineers, and assist with defining and evolving the formal build process and environment. You will design, implement, and monitor builds and automated build systems, debug failures, and offer solutions as needed. You will prepare builds for distribution and perform related release engineering tasks.
Please have a healthy curiosity about fixing things that are broken, an interest in making so-so things much better, and basically possess an unwavering commitment toward improvement and excellence.When not contributing to infrastructure activities, you will assist with development and implementation of product packaging solutions, involving tasks such as researching different Linux platform capabilities, RPM or similar design, and product installation and upgrade. Furthermore, this position offers the opportunity to work alongside fellow developers to evaluate, enhance, and extend unit and integration tests and processes, including testing activities such as baseline performance, and formal regression tests. You will also be invited to help manage and improve our testing infrastructure involving both physical and virtual resources. DETAILED REQUIREMENTS:- Solid experience with multi-branch development with git, and with Jenkins- Experience writing and debugging gradle build scripts, for use in multi-project builds- Experience build, release, and install of Linux-based software products and systems.- Solid experience with Eclipse on multiple OS platforms- Linux bash programming a must, and strong Linux sys admin skills desired (Red Hat Enterprise Linux preferred)- Experience with continuous integration tools such as:, Jenkins, or CruiseControl; analyzing build results and ability to diagnose and repair builds when possible- Can write helpful reference documentation for use by engineers- Good communication skills- Personable and helpful in helping others in an internal service or support role, i.e. "help desk" for the distributed engineering team-Nice to have:- Familiarity with virtualization such as VMware and OpenStack, or equivalent strongly desired- Linux sysadmin experience in creating system service scripts, or managing yum repositories
- Assist in review and definition of internal tools practices- Support development team members use of tools and systems- Provide administrative support for VMware vCenter server services to engineers, i.e. VM creation and VM management as needed- Defining, monitoring, and maintaining various build jobs (integration, nightly, etc).- Define, document and execute release engineering activities to prepare code for distributable, installable artifacts.
Includes testing of release artifacts.- Re-factor build system as necessary to improve build performance and capabilities- Documentation, documentation, documentation! Create and update wiki pages to ensure helpful knowledge base entries and accurate records of internal processes.- Assist with implementing formal test coverage tooling and analysis.- Perform analysis and metrics of current code base to identify problem areas and opportunities for improvement.- Design methods to work more effectively with existing corporate tools.- Research, implement new tools for testing and productivity
- In Detail(Essential Skills)Solid experience with multi-branch development with git, and with Jenkins- Experience writing and debugging gradle build scripts, for use in multi-project builds- Experience build, release, and install of Linux-based software products and systems.- Solid experience with Eclipse on multiple OS platforms- Linux bash programming a must, and strong Linux sys admin skills desired (Red Hat Enterprise Linux preferred)- Experience with continuous integration tools such as:, Jenkins, or CruiseControl; analyzing build results and ability to diagnose and repair builds when possible- Can write helpful reference documentation for use by engineers- Good communication skills- Personable and helpful in helping others in an internal service or support role, i.e. "help desk" for the distributed engineering team-Nice to have:- Familiarity with virtualization such as VMware and OpenStack, or equivalent strongly desired- Linux sysadmin experience in creating system service scripts, or managing yum repositories.
Fiber Sales Executive (Ma, NH, ME, RI & VT)
|We are currently recruiting for aFiber Sales Executive in the Greater Boston area. Our client is a high profile company in the wireless telecommunications arena providing an exceptional and rewarding compensation package for the right individual. The ideal candidate will be local to market with strong connections or has worked in MA, NH, ME, RI & VT and has maintained contacts with potential clients.|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and close opportunities for Dark Fiber, High Bandwidth Transport, and High Bandwidth IP products and services.
- Implement strategy for sales to carriers
- Identify and be able to engage local carrier decision makers
- Organize and prepare proposal packages for consideration of proposed deals/structures
- Coordinate internal resources, including sales, leasing, zoning, regulatory compliance, construction, and staff.
- Generation of sales strategies to be implemented both internally and externally for the respective region based upon local knowledge.
- Ability to interact with clients, consultants, property owners and staff.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Supermarket Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Lyft Driver - Earn Extra Cash
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on \"driver\" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Wireless Modem DSP Firmware Developer (Boxborough, MA)
Job Title Wireless Modem DSP Firmware Developer (Boxborough, MA)
Post Date 02/13/2018 Company-Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Job Area Engineering
Job Overview Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT) is a world leader in 4G, 5G, and WLAN, and we are actively seeking creative thinkers in modem design to join our Boxborough. MA firmware team. These positions offer the opportunity to develop DSP firmware in one of the most dynamic teams in the industry, on proprietary DSP platforms for a variety of wireless modem products. Successful candidates will participate in the design, implementation, integration, and verification of fixed-point DSP firmware, and contribute to the architectural design of current and next generation wireless modem technologies. You will work in a small, tightly-knit team and engage with other engineering disciplines to deliver high-performance and high-quality products to the wireless marketplace. Candidates are primarily responsible for the implementation of communication algorithms in real-time, fixed-point embedded C. You will also work closely with Communication System Engineers and Modem ASIC Designers to implement, optimize and influence the current and long-term design of our modems. All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Minimum Qualifications Industry and/or academic experience is required in three or more of the following areas:
- Real-time embedded C programming + Fixed-point programming + Must have the ability to work well in a team environment working on multiple projects with challenging deadlines + Communication Systems + Communication theory + Digital signal processing (DSP)
Preferred Qualifications Additional skills in the following areas are a plus: + Low level implementation of algorithms on an embedded processor + Microcontroller programming for control of hardware devices + Familiarity with programming in resource constrained environments (MIPS, Memory)
Education Requirements Bachelor's, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering required, Master's or PhD preferred. EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.
- Support of the daily test process(s) to quickly resolve any production issues
- Interact with and support Production, Engineering personnel to resolve issues when necessary
- Track equipment up-time and performance
- Perform equipment and fixture (etc) maintenance and repair
- Support and advance company safe work practices
- Suggest improvements to better the flow of the test process(s)
- Participate in the continuous improvement process / Manufacturing improvement teams
- Power, Analog, and Digital hardware familiarity
- Test circuit and fixture design familiarity (for high voltage and current a plus)
- Test instrumentation and data acquisition
- Statistical process control and analysis
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good documentation practices
- Good computer skills
- Hipot test familiarity is a plus
- Burn-in familiarity is a plus
- ATE test familiarity is a plus
- Associate Degree in Electronics
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related experience
- Must have strong electrical/mechanical skills
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work from schematics, drawings, sketches and/or verbal instructions
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, an innovator, resourceful and a team player
- Must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
QA Automation Engineer
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Duration: 6 months+
Rate on W2
Role & Responsibilities
Create new automated test cases and update existing test cases
Investigate failures uncovered through testing to find root of issues and report defects to appropriate parties
Create/execute manual test cases
Collaborate as an active member on a scrum team
Implement performance tests and investigate performance degradations
Strong understanding of software quality assurance methodology: 3+ years deriving comprehensive test plans from requirements and user stories, and authoring and execution of test cases.
1-3 years testing distributed software systems and Web applications
1-3 years working with RESTful services
1-3 years Linux Scripting (Bourne/Bash/Ruby/Python)
1-3 years OOP experience (Java, C++, or similar language)
1-3 years working with software deployed in highly distributed, preferably cloud-based, environments spanning data centers.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!