Boxing Inspector Job Description Sample
Boxing & Fitness Trainer
The premier Boxing & Fitness gym in West LA, Box 'N Burn, is now taking applications for trainers to teach both Boxing Fitness classes, and Personal Training.
Box 'N Burn is a rapidly growing fitness brand which has some exciting opportunities & rewarding careers for fitness trainers.
We are looking for incredibly outgoing and energetic fitness experts who are excited about getting people in shape while working at the #1 gym in California.
Being a Box 'N Burn Trainer requires being professional & accountable; having a sense of urgency & initiative to learn and grow as a trainer; and having a deep sense of pride in your work with members & clients.
Experience in teaching Boxing and HOLDING MITTS IS A HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
A certification in Health & Fitness is not essential but highly desirable.
We offer unmatched room for growth and benefits for trainers, including but not limited to the opportunity to become a Certified Box 'N Burn Trainer in association with Everlast Worldwide.
Please send us your resume, and a cover letter.
Boot Camp, Boxing Instructor / Personal Fitness Trainer
We are seeking a Boot Camp, Boxing Instructor / Personal Fitness Trainer to join our team! The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is committed to health and fitness.
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
ATTENTION - Trainers / Boot Camp and Boxing Instructors WANTED
Peak Physique Personal Training, Boot Camp, Boxing is looking for additional fitness professionals to add to our team, that are results driven, full of energy, and want to work in an emerging, local fitness business!
Rockland County Fitness Professionals/ Personal Trainers- Boxing/ Kickboxing/ Boot Camp Instructors WANTED. We are looking for HUNGRY, Educated, Motivated, DISCIPLINED, and LOYAL, trainers, to be part of our team.
Schedule will have openings mornings, midday, night time, and weekends, part time/ full time with plenty of room for growth and advancement
If you are READY to meet our high Standards and Expectations, GIVE US A CALL. Must be ready to go out, take ACTION, and make it happen.
If you think you would be a good fit to join the Peak Freak team, email Steve, send your resume to email@example.com
Peak Physique Personal Training, Boot Camp, Boxing
*VOTED AMERICA’S TOP TRAINER/ STUDIO*
233 W. Rt. 59 Nanuet, NY
23 Indian Rock Shopping Center Route 59
Suffern, NY 10901 - Rockland County
*VOTED AMERICA'S TOP TRAINER/ STUDIO*
Peak Physique Core Values- We Live and Die By These Beliefs
1. Bring the F@cking Fire Every Second, of Every Second
2. Service the F@ck out of Every Person that Walks Through Our Doors, Be the Highlight of their Day, Treat Them Like GOLD.
3. Treat this Gym with Respect and Honor, Like it is your House
4. Treat the Clients Like Family, This is their Home, Where their Weirdness/ Craziness is Normal and Fits In.
5. Have Fun, Be Crazy,Be Real, Be Yourself, Have a Sense of Humor, Make people Laugh.
6. Results are Important, But not as much as Culture and Experience
7. Communicate Clearly and Fully Transparent/ No Gossipping
8. There is NO Such thing as a Bad Day in this Gym- Leave Your $hit and Drama at Home
9. Lose Your F@cking Ego, you Can Learn Something New and Positive From Everyone You Meet
10. Be a Part of the Team- Every Single Position Relies on One Another
11. Become a Better Version of Yourself today, Than You Were Yesterday.
12. Over Promise then Over Deliver
13. Adapt and Overcome. Do Not Crumble Under Pressure. Find the Solutions, Not the Problems.
14. If You Are Always on Your “A” Game, You never Have to get on Your “A” Game
15. Never Make any Excuses, and Never Accept Any
Number of Positions: 6-8
Pay Rate: $11.60
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – last bird (4 days 9 ½ to 10 hours per day) - Monday through Thursday. When busy, they're working Monday through Friday.
Boxing positions do qualify for OT - anything over 40 is considered OT.
Environment: Slaughter production
HS diploma or equivalent
Essential Duties and
Places 2 to 4 birds in a box and loads the boxes on a pallet.
Required: 6 months of previous work history (any)
Preferred experience: production, processing,
Dress Code: steel toe boots, long pants
Candidate must pass background check, drug screen (5 panel + expanded opiates), and physical
Mean Green Training is looking for a highly energetic Boxing instructor who is self motivated and willingly to teach our 5am Boxing class. All candidates must be certified or working on getting a certification.
The Boxing Associate is responsible for labeling, packaging and inspecting
customer products per the customer’s and the company's specific requirements.
Performs other duties as requested or required across all areas of the Company.
This position includes visual inspection of medical devices and instruments which
requires the ability to detect defects. 20/20 or corrected 20/20 vision is required.
Attention to detail
Fully completed and accurate DHR
Follow detailed work instructions
Software & Computer skills
Basic knowledge - Familiar with hardware
Ability to read all department procedures
Ability to read and understand basic prints/drawings
Below average to average (in training)
Ability to follow lead of other operators
High School or GED
Ability to read and write the English language
651 Orchard Street, Suite 106
New Bedford, MA 02744
Trainer - Title Boxing Club - 148Th
As a TITLE Boxing Club Trainer you are responsible for leading challenging, fast-paced and exciting work-outs for clients of all fitness levels. The trainer’s responsibilities include motivating, educating, inspiring and making the PowerHour the best hour of the client’s day.
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following qualifications or an understanding of:
* Welcoming members and guests to the class.
* Maintains highest level of professional ethics.
* Remain compliant with all club rules and policies.
* Boxing, Kickboxing and exercise skills are required for instructing TITLE classes.
* Follows the TITLE Boxing Club format.
* Ensures the safety of all members and guest.
* Enrolls current and potential members into the club or for private lessons based on their fitness levels.
* Market classes and personal training sessions.
* Builds strong relationships with our members.
* Energetic personality.
* Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment.
* Ability to teach proper fitness techniques.
* Boxing, Kickboxing and exercise skills are required for instructing TITLE classes.
* Excellent verbal communication.
* Maintains a strong personal commitment to health and fitness.
* Excited to help changes lives by teaching wellness.
* Ability to follow directions.
* Be a team player.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* CPT certification preferred.
* Advanced training in boxing, kickboxing and fitness.
* Stays current on the lasts health and fitness trends.
Boxing Kickboxing MMA Fitness Instructor Coach Trainer
- Lead an intense and energetic 1 Hour Boxing or Kickboxing classes that follows our TITLE Boxing Club format.
- Build and develop relationships with members to achieve our vision: Creating "Best Hour of Your Day" for club members.
- Help members develop themselves in a fitness capacity
- Help members develop themselves in a boxing capacity.
- Must be a friendly, outgoing, personable individual.
- Must have high energy, be able to motivate and keep up with the intense workout
- Must be able to demonstrate proper technique on a heavy bag for members to copy.
- Must be able to lead a 15-minute-high intensity warm-up, 30 minute heavy bag workout & 15 minutes of ab exercises
- Must be professional, on time and reliable.
- CPR and First Aid certified or willing to obtain within first 90 days of hire.
- Generous Per Class Fee
- Split on Personal Training
If you've boxed in the past & can lead a group fitness class, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a resume, headshot and video of punching/kicking a heavy bag*
Box Inspector Packer
Inspector Packers at a local manufacturing company in Paris. Gathers up a group of boxes that have already been cut, glued and folded. Depending upon size, style and case count, these boxes could be between 50-150 counts. After visually inspecting the boxes for defects, the group of boxes are gathered up (squeezed together) and lifted from the conveyor belt and placed in a shipping case. When the shipping case is filled with the correct number of boxes, the case panels are folded over and pushed through an automatic taping machine. A new shipping case is then folded and placed on the packing stand. This process is repeated at varying rates throughout the shift, depending on size, style and case count for each particular carton. General cleanup, sweeping and emptying barrels of waste.
-Must be able to pass all prescreening requirements.
-Must have a HS Diploma/GED.
-Must have manufacturing/warehouse experience.
-Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift & work at a fast pace.
Construction Inspector And Sr. Inspector
Description: Construction Inspector and Senior Inspector - immediate openings in the Harrisonburg, VA area for qualified transportation Construction Inspectors and Senior Inspectors, on locality and VDOT projects.
The Inspector is responsible for managing and performing daily construction management and inspection services for various types of VDOT and locality transportation projects. Must have significant experience in roadway/bridge construction, have VDOT certifications, have experience with the VDOT LAP Manual, be proficient at reading and interpreting plans, specifications, and shop drawings as well as overseeing construction document controls and enforcing contract compliance.
- Duties and responsibilities may include: construction management; performing field inspection of Contractor's operations to see that they comply with contract documents; preparing daily and weekly reports on work accomplished by Contractor; performing materials testing and maintaining testing logs; reviewing periodic pay estimates for accuracy with Contractor; preparing sketches and assembling data for Engineer's use in making changes to the project; keeping diaries and making reports on work accomplished and/or noted deficiencies; performing sophisticated, complicated mathematical calculations; reviewing Contractor schedules including initial CPM and monthly updates; communicating effectively with the Engineer, Owner and Owner's operational and field staff on a regular basis, keeping them apprised of field conditions and maintaining active communications and excellent rapport with the Owner and the entire project team throughout the construction process.
- Years of Experience Inspector: Minimum of three (3) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below.
Senior Inspector: Minimum of six (6) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below. Educational Requirements
High School Diploma or State Equivalency Certificate. Bachelor's Degree or other advanced certificate desirable. Inspection Skills
Applicants must have demonstrated inspection and management experience with roadway and bridge construction, utility construction, and related pavement rehabilitation projects requiring monitoring a contractor's work for conformance to the design plans, specifications and general permit requirements; experience in coordinating inspection duties with multiple simultaneously operating crews; experience tracking daily quantities, completing daily inspection reports, performing monthly estimates and as-built drawings. Additional Training or Certifications
VDOT materials certifications including Asphalt, Concrete, Soils and Aggregate and Pavement Marking. ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I certification desired.
Erosion & Sediment control certification (i.e., DEQ Inspector's Certification) and Intermediate Work Zone Safety/ATSSA TCS. Applicant must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Other skill-sets required include good communication skills; the ability to read/interpret plans and specifications; writing and drawing skills necessary to complete inspection reports and documentation.
In addition, basic computer skills (Word & Excel) are desirable. Benefits: WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
Competitive salary, Leave accrual and paid holidays, Healthcare benefits, Group Life Insurance, as well as additional optional Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Free parking. WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws. Number of Openings: 1 Attached Document: No documents attached for this position
Position Type:* Full-Time
Position Location:* Harrisonburg, VA
Position Title:* Construction Inspector and Sr. Inspector
Travel:* Position Dependent
Required Education:* High School Diploma
Years of Experience:* 3-6
Inspector - Roof Inspector / Construction
National roof consulting firm is seeking highly skilled and motivated certified inspector with excellent communication skills. Individual must have experience with client management, cost estimating, technical specifications and project management / quality control of commercial roofing projects. The position requires hands-on roofing experience and excellent knowledge of the roofing industry. We are a drug free work place, therefore testing is a requirement for employment.
The following skills and experience are desirable:
· Knowledgeable of installation of different roofing systems is essential
· Ability to identify deficiencies on existing roofing systems and recommend proposed solutions
· Excellent organization & communication skills
· Proficient using a laptop computer and MS Office software
· Ability to create / write a detailed project inspection report
· Ability to travel up to 5 days a week
· Capable of managing / overseeing multiple roofing projects from pre-bid / preconstruction thru final inspection
· RRO certification required
· 3- 5 years of experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Physically able to climb ladders
Please submit resume with salary requirements
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!