Boxing Inspector Job Description Sample
The Boxing Associate is responsible for labeling, packaging and inspecting
customer products per the customer’s and the company's specific requirements.
Performs other duties as requested or required across all areas of the Company.
This position includes visual inspection of medical devices and instruments which
requires the ability to detect defects. 20/20 or corrected 20/20 vision is required.
Attention to detail
Fully completed and accurate DHR
Follow detailed work instructions
Software & Computer skills
Basic knowledge - Familiar with hardware
Ability to read all department procedures
Ability to read and understand basic prints/drawings
Below average to average (in training)
Ability to follow lead of other operators
High School or GED
Ability to read and write the English language
651 Orchard Street, Suite 106
New Bedford, MA 02744
2Nd Shift Packaging And Boxing
Overview Packaging/Boxing * Monday-Saturday w/ rotation schedule * 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(K) match, free pizzas every day & more) *Start times may be 1/2 hour later during slower season of spring and summer
Check for the case to be taped on top and bottom
Count the number of pizzas that go in a case
Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions using start and stop buttons
Operate Filler/Packaging/Box forming/Palletizing Equipment
Load packages, containers onto machines
Supply line with raw materials needed
Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product
Operate sealing equipment, seal containers
Supply glue machines with glue
Set up printers/labelers for various flavors
Operate filling/cleaning equipment via computer screens
Perform preventative maintenance and clear jams on machines, as needed
Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
Comply with Safety Policies and Procedures
Inspects product for quality
Perform all duties in accordance with GMP, USDA, company policy and established procedures
Order new product and record information on proper forms
Perform quality checks (i.e. date & label checks) * Rotate through various positions in the Boxing/Cartoning department
Cutting down cardboard in preparation for recycling
Work together as a team, cooperating with other employees
Ability to read and understand schedules through verbal and written instructions
Basic reading, writing, math and mechanical skills
Attention to detail
Must be at least 18 years or older
Physical requirements include but not limited to: repetitive - standing; bending, reaching, lifting approximately 10 lbs for 8 hours, occasional lifting up to 50lbs
Repetitive fine dexterity use of fingers and hands ##
Boot Camp, Boxing Instructor / Personal Fitness Trainer
We are seeking a Boot Camp, Boxing Instructor / Personal Fitness Trainer to join our team! The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is committed to health and fitness.
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
ATTENTION - Trainers / Boot Camp and Boxing Instructors WANTED
Peak Physique Personal Training, Boot Camp, Boxing is looking for additional fitness professionals to add to our team, that are results driven, full of energy, and want to work in an emerging, local fitness business!
Rockland County Fitness Professionals/ Personal Trainers- Boxing/ Kickboxing/ Boot Camp Instructors WANTED. We are looking for HUNGRY, Educated, Motivated, DISCIPLINED, and LOYAL, trainers, to be part of our team.
Schedule will have openings mornings, midday, night time, and weekends, part time/ full time with plenty of room for growth and advancement
If you are READY to meet our high Standards and Expectations, GIVE US A CALL. Must be ready to go out, take ACTION, and make it happen.
If you think you would be a good fit to join the Peak Freak team, email Steve, send your resume to email@example.com
Peak Physique Personal Training, Boot Camp, Boxing
*VOTED AMERICA’S TOP TRAINER/ STUDIO*
233 W. Rt. 59 Nanuet, NY
23 Indian Rock Shopping Center Route 59
Suffern, NY 10901 - Rockland County
*VOTED AMERICA'S TOP TRAINER/ STUDIO*
Peak Physique Core Values- We Live and Die By These Beliefs
1. Bring the F@cking Fire Every Second, of Every Second
2. Service the F@ck out of Every Person that Walks Through Our Doors, Be the Highlight of their Day, Treat Them Like GOLD.
3. Treat this Gym with Respect and Honor, Like it is your House
4. Treat the Clients Like Family, This is their Home, Where their Weirdness/ Craziness is Normal and Fits In.
5. Have Fun, Be Crazy,Be Real, Be Yourself, Have a Sense of Humor, Make people Laugh.
6. Results are Important, But not as much as Culture and Experience
7. Communicate Clearly and Fully Transparent/ No Gossipping
8. There is NO Such thing as a Bad Day in this Gym- Leave Your $hit and Drama at Home
9. Lose Your F@cking Ego, you Can Learn Something New and Positive From Everyone You Meet
10. Be a Part of the Team- Every Single Position Relies on One Another
11. Become a Better Version of Yourself today, Than You Were Yesterday.
12. Over Promise then Over Deliver
13. Adapt and Overcome. Do Not Crumble Under Pressure. Find the Solutions, Not the Problems.
14. If You Are Always on Your “A” Game, You never Have to get on Your “A” Game
15. Never Make any Excuses, and Never Accept Any
Group Exercise Instructor - Kickboxing/Hiit Boxing
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance. EXOS takes a unique approach to fitness center design, facility management, and training technology to create welcoming environments that facilitate healthy lifestyles. From business planning to operations, we use our decades of experience to drive member acquisition, engagement, and retention. We know that the more engaging and effective a fitness center is, the more success it will have. It’s all about providing members with a positive experience and the tools they need to accomplish their goals We're seeking a Group Exercise instructor to lead our fitness classes. As our new Group Exercise instructor you must be:
Enthusiastic about group exercise classes and enjoy creating and delivering new, fresh and innovative routines
Confident in your professionalism by reporting on-time with a positive attitude and a passion to motivate others
- A professional who is collaborative and a flexible leader in and out of the studio
Minimum of one year of experience actively leading successful group exercise classes
Experience in boxing
Training and experience with heavy bags and punch mitts
Ability to create a variety of safe, functional, progressive, and well-rounded workouts
Knowledge of basic and advanced boxing mechanics and ability to teach proper mechanics, stance, footwork, punches, kicks, and defensive movements to clients
Intention to lead sessions with encouragement and motivation.
Current nationally accredited group exercise certification (e.g. AFAA, ACE, ACSM, NETA)
Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats (e.g. Zumba) must also be trained and licensed to teach those formats
Current CPR/AED certification (First Aid certification is a plus) EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at : Attention : People Operations, Accommodations 2629 E. Rose Garden Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85050 Learn more here: EEO is the Law EEO is the Law Supplement ID: 2018-9477 External Company URL: www.teamexos.com
Trainer - Title Boxing Club - 148Th
As a TITLE Boxing Club Trainer you are responsible for leading challenging, fast-paced and exciting work-outs for clients of all fitness levels. The trainer’s responsibilities include motivating, educating, inspiring and making the PowerHour the best hour of the client’s day.
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following qualifications or an understanding of:
* Welcoming members and guests to the class.
* Maintains highest level of professional ethics.
* Remain compliant with all club rules and policies.
* Boxing, Kickboxing and exercise skills are required for instructing TITLE classes.
* Follows the TITLE Boxing Club format.
* Ensures the safety of all members and guest.
* Enrolls current and potential members into the club or for private lessons based on their fitness levels.
* Market classes and personal training sessions.
* Builds strong relationships with our members.
* Energetic personality.
* Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment.
* Ability to teach proper fitness techniques.
* Boxing, Kickboxing and exercise skills are required for instructing TITLE classes.
* Excellent verbal communication.
* Maintains a strong personal commitment to health and fitness.
* Excited to help changes lives by teaching wellness.
* Ability to follow directions.
* Be a team player.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* CPT certification preferred.
* Advanced training in boxing, kickboxing and fitness.
* Stays current on the lasts health and fitness trends.
Pay Increase every 6 Months - Product Inspector needed for 3rd Shift in Ripon, WI.
Pay: $11.50/hr ($12.60/hr upon hire)
- Folding, labeling, boxing and wrapping packages
- Inspects and feeds signatures into binder pockets and/or pocket loaders.
- Perform quality control inspection
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift and move material weighing up to 50lbs
- Stable work history
- Strong attention to detail
Inspector / In-Process Build Inspector / Orlando, FL
Inspector performs final inspections on electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical, electro-optical and other mechanical, composite and integrated systems. Ascertains functionability in accordance with prescribed company and customer requirements and specifications and may present to the customer for certification and acceptance prior to shipment.
Prefer computer network application experience, engineering record retention systems to obtain and accomplish inspection planning and acceptance. Works from prints, engineering drawings, and specifications. Utilizes a variety of inspection instruments and gages to assist in comprehensive inspection.
Requests removals and replacements of malfunctioning and faulty parts and rejects or requests rework, as described herein. Stamps or otherwise approves systems and integrated systems as acceptable, obtains customer approval, and prepares and maintains paperwork and records. Must have the ability to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement between Lockheed Martin and the UAW.
Basic Qualifications Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain Department of Defense Secret clearance. Must have the ability to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement. Prior Inspection and/or Quality experience.
Computer skills, solder and cable & harness experience. Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications. Desired skills Working knowledge of Manufacturing and Quality systems and processes.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Construction Inspector And Sr. Inspector
Description: Construction Inspector and Senior Inspector - immediate openings in the Harrisonburg, VA area for qualified transportation Construction Inspectors and Senior Inspectors, on locality and VDOT projects.
The Inspector is responsible for managing and performing daily construction management and inspection services for various types of VDOT and locality transportation projects. Must have significant experience in roadway/bridge construction, have VDOT certifications, have experience with the VDOT LAP Manual, be proficient at reading and interpreting plans, specifications, and shop drawings as well as overseeing construction document controls and enforcing contract compliance.
- Duties and responsibilities may include: construction management; performing field inspection of Contractor's operations to see that they comply with contract documents; preparing daily and weekly reports on work accomplished by Contractor; performing materials testing and maintaining testing logs; reviewing periodic pay estimates for accuracy with Contractor; preparing sketches and assembling data for Engineer's use in making changes to the project; keeping diaries and making reports on work accomplished and/or noted deficiencies; performing sophisticated, complicated mathematical calculations; reviewing Contractor schedules including initial CPM and monthly updates; communicating effectively with the Engineer, Owner and Owner's operational and field staff on a regular basis, keeping them apprised of field conditions and maintaining active communications and excellent rapport with the Owner and the entire project team throughout the construction process.
- Years of Experience Inspector: Minimum of three (3) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below.
Senior Inspector: Minimum of six (6) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below. Educational Requirements
High School Diploma or State Equivalency Certificate. Bachelor's Degree or other advanced certificate desirable. Inspection Skills
Applicants must have demonstrated inspection and management experience with roadway and bridge construction, utility construction, and related pavement rehabilitation projects requiring monitoring a contractor's work for conformance to the design plans, specifications and general permit requirements; experience in coordinating inspection duties with multiple simultaneously operating crews; experience tracking daily quantities, completing daily inspection reports, performing monthly estimates and as-built drawings. Additional Training or Certifications
VDOT materials certifications including Asphalt, Concrete, Soils and Aggregate and Pavement Marking. ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I certification desired.
Erosion & Sediment control certification (i.e., DEQ Inspector's Certification) and Intermediate Work Zone Safety/ATSSA TCS. Applicant must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Other skill-sets required include good communication skills; the ability to read/interpret plans and specifications; writing and drawing skills necessary to complete inspection reports and documentation.
In addition, basic computer skills (Word & Excel) are desirable. Benefits: WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
Competitive salary, Leave accrual and paid holidays, Healthcare benefits, Group Life Insurance, as well as additional optional Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Free parking. WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws. Number of Openings: 1 Attached Document: No documents attached for this position
Position Type:* Full-Time
Position Location:* Harrisonburg, VA
Position Title:* Construction Inspector and Sr. Inspector
Travel:* Position Dependent
Required Education:* High School Diploma
Years of Experience:* 3-6
Lead-Based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
Compliance and Sustainable Services Group - Lead-based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
CONNOR is a Baltimore, Maryland based Environmental Compliance Design and Real Estate Due Diligence firm. Formed in 1991, CONNOR has grown to 20 professionals, providing services in over 20 states. We provide a full range of compliance services including but not limited to: inspections, risk assessments, treatment design, closure documentation, due diligence, and staff training. Our specialized marketplaces include Aerial Services – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs) and Forensics Services (Property Damage and Bodily Injury). Satellite or remote work locations include Mount Pleasant, SC, and Stamford, CT.
CONNOR seeks Lead-based Paint Inspector Technicians/ Visual Inspectors to primarily support our Compliance and Sustainable Group in the Baltimore/Washington market. Initial focus will be on our lead-based paint activities with chance to cross train into other areas. CONNOR offers the training you'll need to succeed. As a whole, the company is committed to ensuring that every person is actively working towards bettering the company, our product, as well as, benefiting personally and professionally. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including company health care, 401(k), flexible medical spending accounts, flexible dependent care accounts, and paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Ability to work with CONNOR Management System (project software package). Training will be provided.
Ability to operate without daily direct supervision.
Ability to work a full day on the subject property and proof your work in the evening.
Ability to be responsible for your own actions.
Ability and desire to be the best at what you do.
Ability to function in a team environment to ensure the successful completion of a project. Work hours as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Conduct yourself in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Wear company provided uniforms.
Produce accurate and reliable data.
Maintain/protect company equipment/materials – prevent loss from theft or damage.
Daily regional travel within the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Any and all other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Ability to communicate with the general public.
Ability to manage your time and schedule.
Ability to work in urban communities.
Entry level position which requires an average to above-average computer proficiency (i.e. Windows O.S. and Windows Office applications).
Must be able to commute daily to both Baltimore and the District of Columbia metropolitan area, as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Must be able to commute daily to greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan Area as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently; stellar communication skills; strong attention to detail; advanced writing and review skills; technical familiarity; proficiency in time management; strong teamwork ability; mindful of deadlines and event dates; and task oriented.
Education (Documentation will be required)
High School graduate with some college preferred but prior Environmental or Construction experience can offset college preferences
Successful completion of the program training course, homework assignments and course exam EACH with a test score of greater than or equal to 80%.
- Maryland Lead-based Paint Inspector and Visual Paint Inspector licenses within three months of employment.
- Attend protocol refresher training in accordance with the schedule and pass protocol training with a test score of greater than 80%.
- Reliable automobile and proof of current automobile insurance.
Other licenses/certifications as determined by the Department Head or Operations Manager.
Compensation: $28,000.00/year – Salaried Full time.
Benefits (In accordance with CONNOR policy):
- Free Parking
- CONNOR uniforms
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
- Mileage reimbursement
Box Inspector Packer
Gathering up a group of boxes that have already been cut, glued and folded. Depending upon size, style and case count, these boxes could be between 50-150 counts. After visually inspecting the boxes for defects, the group of boxes are gathered up (squeezed together) and lifted from the conveyor belt and placed in a shipping case. When the shipping case is filled with the correct number of boxes, the case panels are folded over and pushed through an automatic taping machine. A new shipping case is then folded and placed on the packing stand. This process is repeated at varying rates throughout the shift, depending on size, style and case count for each particular carton. General cleanup, sweeping and emptying barrels of waste.
-Must be able to pass all prescreening requirements.
-Must have a HS Diploma/GED.
-Must have manufacturing/warehouse experience.
-Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift & work at a fast pace
-Must be open to all shifts 2nd or 3rd.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!