Bradenton Job Description Sample
Director Of Surgical Services
- Reports to CNO
- 5 Managers in place
- 12 OR???s plus open heart
- 125 FTE???s
- This position covers the following areas: ENDO, PACU, PAT, SDS, OR, SPD
- 7,500 procedures per year
- At least 2-3 years of Director of Surgical Services experience. Leadership and organization skills.
- BSN required: Master's Degree required; MBA or other health-related masters will be considered.
- BLS required
- Clinically competent in operating room nursing
- Knowledge of human resource management, program development, fiscal management skills, and familiarity with regulatory and accrediting agency standards preferred.
Exceptional Support For Maths And Science Teachers In Englan
Become a Quantum Scholar and enjoy access to the very best support and mentorship available whilst teaching in a leading school in England. This UK government funded program recruits the very best certified maths and science teachers from across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Positions are available starting from September 2018!
- Receive a financial rewards package
- Receive comprehensive support and training in becoming a maths or physics teacher in England
- Teach in a matching school to your personality and experience which is committed to your development
Quantum Scholars teachers receive incredible support, additional training and the chance to complete an additional degree in education.
By joining this prestigious program which is fully supported by the UK Department for Education you will also:
- Teach in a leading school in South East England at the forefront for maths and physics education
- Be carefully matched to a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skill-set
- Receive support and mentorship from your school and Quantum Scholars network
- Participate in an outstanding subject-specific week-long CPD training session at a Russell Group university in London and be brought up to speed with the latest maths and physics pedagogies
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA in Education from a leading Russell Group university
- Receive one-to-one assistance and support processing your visa from a fully licensed immigration firm
The Quantum Scholars Program is a project led by six combined Maths Hubs in South East England which recruit high-quality certified maths and physics specialists.
The program has been in operation for over a year and has been hugely successful for large numbers of international certified teachers from the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand who have become Quantum Scholars. Due to the success of the program, it has now been given a four year extension.
Full support and guidance is provided during the relocation and acclimatisation period which includes finding accommodation.
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please check out www.quantum-scholars.com
Certified Nursing Assistant - Sign On Bonus
Certified Nursing Asst - SIGN ON BONUS and Excellent Weekend Differentials!
Westminster Bradenton Manor | Bradenton, Florida
SIGN ON BONUS and Excellent Weekend Differentials!
Great Opportunity For Advancement
How to have a happy year:
Help seniors feel good each day.
There's something to celebrate every day of the year at the Westminster Communities of Florida. That's because our job is to make people happy. We love what we do and who we do it for: our wonderful residents. Our faith-based, not-for-profit service organization is committed to providing services for older adults throughout 18 locations, offering excellent residential and healthcare communities to promote well-being and encourage active, healthy lifestyles. If you share our dedication, join us in the following opportunity:
Here is your chance to make a positive difference in the lives of others every day within our pleasant assisted-living community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its communities.
· Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
· Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
· Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with meals and feeding, if necessary.
· Take vital signs and report observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
· Practice infection prevention and control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
· Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and comprehensively/thoroughly.
· Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
· Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning of residents that need assistance.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of Florida. One year of long term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults. Must be CPR Certified.
What You Can Expect from Us:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
We offer a great working environment, competitive pay, and excellent benefits, including flexible hours, nursing shift differentials, healthcare and dental, and advancement potential.
We honor those who have served.
Med Surg Registered Nurse- MS RN
Project Manager - Construction
National General Contractor Seeking Full Time Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing all activities of a project ranging from $2-$25 million. Your primary responsibilities will be to establish and meet budgets, schedules, cost control, project coordination, closeout and client/owner satisfaction.
Projects are located in Florida. The PM is expected to travel to the jobsite as needed, but based out of the Sarasota / Bradenton area.
- Degree in Building Construction highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in any of the following sectors: commercial mid-rise / high-rise / multi-family housing (no single family homes), assisted living facility, healthcare, hospital, office, hospitality, education and public projects.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate and coordinate between several different departments and clients. Must be able to handle conflict resolution.
- Above average computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office, MS Project required.
- Experience with delivery methods such as General Contracting, CMaR and Design/Build.
- Seeking result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.
OUR MISSION IS TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR EMPLOYEES, BUILDING PARTNERS, AND CLIENTS.
Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. These CORE Values represent foundational elements of Trust itself. We are dedicated to earning the Trust of our Clients through our commitment to Teamwork, our adherence to our CORE Values, and our dedication to the belief that The Client Decides.
No Phone Calls Please
Looking For Professional Cooks And Servers Who Like Daytime Hours!
We are seeking a Looking For Professional Cooks And Servers Who Like Daytime Hours! to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Sr Analytics Implementation Engineer-Bradenton, Fl-6 Months-Sm
The following requirement is open with our client.
Title Sr Analytics Implementation Engineer Location Bradenton, FL Duration 6 Months Rate Open Visa Status Any Visa Status In-Person Interview No Total Experience Required 8 Yrs.
Three to five years of experience leading Adobe Analytics implementations required 3.
Experience with node.js and related node-based tools, as well as the iPhone SDK is preferred.
Experience with version control systems such as Subversion andor Git, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
Working knowledge of the following UI design practices and concepts user-centered design, highly interactive interfaces, UI heuristics and principles, technical writing, business and user workflow, logical information organization and navigation, prototyping, and use case scenarios.
Please respond with below following details Please give us particular time for interview slots.
RESOURCE DETAILS Full Name of the Candidate Contact Number Email ID Skype ID LinkedIn ID Passport Best time to reach for a Tech-screen today Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day Availability Education (Highest degree) Year of Graduation Work Experience Current Location Willing to Relocate Visa Status Hourly Rate Worked as (Clients) W2 employee in the past (yesno) Employer details Company Name Contact persons name (Recruiter) Email ID Contact Number(s) Regards SUMA sumaasciigroup.com
Sr Analytics Implementation Engineer,Adobe Analytics implementations required,DTM, AAM analytics
Licensed Practical Nurse
Westminster Point Pleasant is currently seeking compassionate, dedicated individuals for our LPN positions. Part time weekend positions available for all shifts. Full time positions available on the 11pm to 7am shift. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage (Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
JOB SUMMARY: Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise day-to-day nursing
activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with state and federal standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with
Westminster Services and its communities.
1. Supervise CNA's as the Charge Nurse; ensure that CNA's are following physician orders.
2. Implement resident care based on physician orders. Evaluate care and communicate with
doctors for updates of orders (PRN). Complete admission documentation in ECS.
3. Assist with the evaluation of residents for medical needs/changes. Assist with planning
resident care based on physician orders. Enter physician orders into ECS.
4. Ensure that residents are receiving their medication based on doctor’s orders/complete
5. Maintain the medication cart including audit procedures for PRN medication and controlled
medicines as defined by the nursing standards.
6. Perform skin evaluations and skin treatment as required by skin treatment protocols. Monitor
blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure.
7. Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming,
eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
Education: Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a License Practical
Must be CPR Certified.
One year of long term care desirable. Med/Surg, Home Health experience
helpful. Also experience working with the handicapped, developmentally
disabled, or older adults preferred.
Since our founding in 1954, Westminster Communities of Florida has been a leader in senior living. We are a financially strong, faith-based, not-for-profit organization serving nearly 7,000 residents in 20 communities throughout the state, making us the largest in Florida and 10th in the nation.
We offer great working environments and excellent benefits, including our innovative My W Life employee wellness program. Our communities celebrate our employees’ hard work and dedication through our Creating Legends program. Westminster believes in personal growth and fulfillment for all employees: We provide professional development opportunities, including internal training programs, tuition reimbursement and more.
Estate Planning Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an Estate Planning Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an established company servicing a retirement market by providing solutions and services that will assist with protecting their legacy. We offer planning solutions that proactively addresses potential life events and future income strategies.
Our corporate home office location:
8039 Cooper Creek Boulevard Suite 101
University Park, FL 34201
To learn more about our company, you may visit our corporate entity websites:
Entry Level Account Manager
Entry Level Account Manager
Are You Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Account Manager
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Make a Difference:
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!