Bradenton Job Description Sample
RN - Registered Nurse In Bradenton - Sarasota-Bradenton-Venice, FL
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Registered Nurse for a Hospital, near Bradenton - Sarasota-Bradenton-Venice, FL. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our Nurses the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Looking For Professional Cooks And Servers Who Like Daytime Hours!
We are seeking a Looking For Professional Cooks And Servers Who Like Daytime Hours! to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Press Brake Operator
Growing company in Bradenton is looking for:
- Press Brake Operator
- Must have CNC set up for Press brakes
- Must have resume
- Temp to hire
- Great benefits when hired
Understanding the demands and challenges of today's business managers with a commitment to listening, learning and identifying solutions while providing an exciting alternative to all our client's needs. We believe success starts at the beginning! With an emphasis on listening, our staff will coordinate one-on-one interviews, conduct standardize screening of all applicants, Administer Prove-It testing to secure accurate skill testing for a successful placement.
Outside Sales Consultant For Remodeling And New Construction
We are seeking an Outside Sales Consultant For Remodeling And New Construction to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Part Time Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Security Officer (Vehicle Patrols)
We are seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Officers will also be required to monitor buildings for fire safety as required.
Must Have a Florida State security "D" License
Must be able to construct, write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports
Must include a full resume when applying
All shifts are over night
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Allstate Agency Owner
A GOOD LIFE STARTS NOW. BECOME AN ALLSTATE AGENCY OWNER.
It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. Opening an agency takes courage, commitment and compassion.
Insurance industry experience is NOT required and Allstate Agency Owners come from diverse backgrounds; – from Military, to engineering, operations, sales, financial services, pharmaceutical sales, accounting, business management, real estate, mortgage banking, human resources, account management, teaching, insurance (naturally), and many other industries.
The commonality is in their ability to develop a solid business plan which includes marketing, operations, and human capital. Allstate agency owners run the day to day operations of their business and know how to recruit, hire, develop, manage and retain top talent to help them grow their businesses.
Why be an Allstate Agency Owner?
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running your own business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property & casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromised passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. That’s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands. As an Allstate Agent you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
- Owning the economic interest of the business
- Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
- Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
- Local sales and marketing support
- On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
What Do You Need?
- Business Management/Leadership or Sales Management/Leadership or Operational Management/Leadership experience
- Purchasing or starting an agency requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. No franchise or royalty fees! You do not give Allstate ANY money! You will have to validate that you are financial secure and that you have at least $100,000 in liquid capital funds.
Visit our website at http://www.allstateagent.com to learn more about becoming an Allstate Agent.
Nurse Practitioner For Valve Clinic
Experience a higher standard of care at Blake Medical Center located in Bradenton, Florida just minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches. Our 383-bed acute care facility has been named a nine-time "100 Top Hospital" and a "100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital" by Thompson Reuters, formerly known as Solucient. With a strong commitment to quality care, advanced technology and professional development we make sure our employees are well cared for too.
Along with dozens of specialties and accredited treatment programs, our award-winning hospital also features several Centers of Excellence: Heart & Vascular Institute
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Spine Care Center
Develop you career byjoining our 13-acre tropical campus ideallysituated less than one hour south of Tampa. Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals.
We offer a great place to work, competitive salary and excellent benefits:
Medical, Dental and vision Insurance, Paid Time Off Plan, Extended Illness Bank, 401k.
The Valve Clinic is a process for evaluating patients with complex diseases of the cardiac valves, such as aortic stenosis or mitral stenosis. The clinic is led by a team of expert cardiologists and surgeons from Blakes Heart and Valve Institute.
Patients with heart valve disease are reviewed by a multi-disciplinary panel to determine optimal, customized treatment plans. In this way, the valve clinic is designed to be patient-focused and provide a holistic, integrated care model. The clinic also maintains a robust clinical database of complex valve disorders to support research and advances in the treatment of cardiac valve disease.
Responsible for working with cardiac patients following a heart attack, cardiac or valve surgery or interventional procedure. Must have a good understanding of heart anatomy and function, rhythm recognition, medications used in the treatment of heart and lipid disorders and knowledge of risk factor modification techniques. Responsible for daily patient and family education.
Travel Nurse - Cvicu RN - Cardiovascular ICU Nurse
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, hospice, infusion, intensive, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, surgical
Project Manager - Construction
National General Contractor Seeking Full Time Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing all activities of a project ranging from $2-$25 million. Your primary responsibilities will be to establish and meet budgets, schedules, cost control, project coordination, closeout and client/owner satisfaction.
Projects are located in Florida. The PM is expected to travel to the jobsite as needed, but based out of the Sarasota / Bradenton area.
- Degree in Building Construction highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in any of the following sectors: commercial mid-rise / high-rise / multi-family housing (no single family homes), assisted living facility, healthcare, hospital, office, hospitality, education and public projects.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate and coordinate between several different departments and clients. Must be able to handle conflict resolution.
- Above average computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office, MS Project required.
- Experience with delivery methods such as General Contracting, CMaR and Design/Build.
- Seeking result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.
OUR MISSION IS TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR EMPLOYEES, BUILDING PARTNERS, AND CLIENTS.
Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. These CORE Values represent foundational elements of Trust itself. We are dedicated to earning the Trust of our Clients through our commitment to Teamwork, our adherence to our CORE Values, and our dedication to the belief that The Client Decides.
No Phone Calls Please
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!