Bradley Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
- Analyzing maintenance data to identify trends in equipment and organizational performance that adversely affect efficiency, cost, quality, plant capacity, and production throughput
- Making recommendations on actions that can be taken to reverse adverse trends
- Participating in the creation and review of maintenance procedures and policies
- Recommending improved processes, programs, procedures and systems along with recommending enhancements or new approaches
- Developing capital appropriations proposals
- Working to develop best practices to be applied across all areas of the facility
- Acting as a liaison between engineers, operations, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects
- Assisting in identifying and providing training to maintenance and production related to improving asset care
- Providing technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs and evaluating equipment
- Utilizing technical drawings, specifications of electrical and mechanical systems and components to ensure systems conform to standards
- Providing troubleshooting and expertise to unscheduled events as requested
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the corrective actions on a monthly basis
- Optimizing equipment uptime, reliability, and efficiency by analyzing equipment performance data and maintenance practices
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring programs such as Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, and FMEA programs
- Conducting analysis and investigations using Failure Mode Analysis and Root Cause
- Reporting conclusions to plant management and making recommendations for improved programs and practices intended to prevent equipment failures
- Developing project alternatives, scopes of work and financial justification for projects
- Assisting in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs
- Managing large equipment installations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience directly involved with maintenance activities and engineering improvement projects
- Experience using computer-aided design or modelling software
- Knowledge of pneumatic transfer systems, extrusion mixers, and conveying systems
- Experience with the fabrication of machined parts from design to implementation
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team through a root cause analysis/problem solving process
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and execute design packages that will improve safety, operability and reliability of the plant equipment
- Project management and computer skills (including ERP, CAD, Minitab, and all Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Degree or Studies in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts, 5S and Six Sigma methodology
- Experience using vibration analysis, thermograph, or oil analyses
- Experience with management and implementation of capital projects
Above Restaurant Leader
ABOVE RESTAURANT LEADER (ARL)
The Above Restaurant Leader (ARL) provides overall leadership and accountability for approximately 10 corporate owned Long John Silver's restaurants. The ARL works closely with the Director of Operations to develop strategies for the region to enable each Restaurant General Manager (RGM) to exceed the annual operating plan established for the area.
The successful ARL is able to
Identify key business issues within individual restaurants affecting performance; and influence decisions, align resources, take immediate action and hold others accountable to commitments; and
Drive outstanding reliability, product quality and financial performance for individual restaurants within a corporate organization to drive consistent same store sales and transaction growth, $1.5MM, AUVs and 15% restaurant margins.
The ARL accomplishes these objectives by actively engaging in the support, coaching and direction of RGM and other crew members as needed on a day to day basis. Focal points include:
Establishing and reviewing store specific performance targets in guest satisfaction.
Improving sales and customer satisfaction.
Maintaining company standards in food safety, product and facility specifications.
Allocating limited budgets to meet highest priority needs.
Reinforcing new products and initiatives.
Selecting, training, developing and motivating RGM and crew members.
Evaluating for compliance around national brand promotions.
Visiting restaurants frequently.
The ARL may directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to train new RGM and crew.
5 - 7 years' experience as a proven Area Supervisor in QSR
Relationship management; ability to successfully influence and build trust with varying styles and personalities
Strategic approach to driving reliability, superior operations and financial performance
Understanding of restaurant operations
Proven ability to drive results through influence and shoulder to shoulder coaching around success routines and brand standards
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
While performing duties of this role, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; talk and hear to communicate with employees; and taste/smell. The employee is frequently required to handle, feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this role include peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee is occasionally exposed to cooking fumes. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Operations Assistant Manager
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
Process damaged merchandise on a daily basis
Assist Store Manager with creation of weekly schedules
Assist in the management of store supplies and expense control
Assist with merchandising and maintaining the checkout area to maximize impulse sales
Ensure coolers and store-front program racks/displays are refilled daily (balloon program, sunglasses, batteries, etc.)
Assist with the management of the Drive Item program
Prefer prior retail and management experience
Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
Ability to work in a high energy team environment
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Maintenance Reliability Engineer-Manufacturing
- Recommends improved processes, programs, procedures and systems along with recommending enhancements and /or new approaches.
- Develops, implements, and monitors programs such as Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Reliability-Centered Maintenance, Condition-Based Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, and FMEA programs.
- Conducts analysis and investigations using Failure Mode Analysis and Root Cause Analysis on equipment failures that affect product quality, equipment uptime and plant capacity.
- Report conclusions to plant management and make recommendations for improved programs and practices intended to prevent equipment failures.
- Develop project alternatives, scopes of work and financial justification for projects. Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
- Analyze maintenance data to identify trends in equipment and organizational performance that adversely affect efficiency, cost, quality, plant capacity, and production throughput. Make recommendations on actions that can be taken to reverse adverse trends.
- Participate in the creation and review of Maintenance procedures and policies.
- Works to develop Best Practices to be applied across all areas of the facility. Liaison with engineers, operations, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects.
- Assist in identifying and providing training to maintenance and production related to improving asset care.
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs and evaluating equipment.
- Utilize technical drawings, specifications of electrical and mechanical systems and components to ensure systems conform to standards.
- BS or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Three to five years of experience directly involved with maintenance activities and engineering improvement projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team through a root cause analysis/problem solving process
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and execute design packages that will improve safety, operability and reliability of the plant equipment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with good organizational and communication skills and a proven ability to facilitate meetings and provide leadership when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple and ever-changing priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrated track record in driving continuous improvement.
- Experience with management and implementation of capital projects preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have proven experience using vibration analysis, thermograph, oil analyses, etc.
Office Manager II
Office Manager II
You could lead people within an organization that still values giving back and offers flexible schedules
You could make an impact in a measurable way, and that impact would be recognized and appreciated
You could invest your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests
If you're excited by this, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for driven leaders to manage our retail offices, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. Our positions will be filled as an Office Manager I, II, or III, depending upon experience, and we also offer career progression to multi-unit office management positions and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to grow!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a large tax office
Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
2 years of prior related retail supervisor experience, or equivalent
2-3 years in an Office Manager or Tax Professional position preferred
Strong communication and organizational skills
Demonstrated aptitude for growth plan execution and desire to grow the business
Leadership and supervisory skills to guide and develop associates
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Block Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
Seeking experienced seasonal Tax Preparers who want to build their book of business and advance their tax knowledge to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, flexible schedules, and advanced tax training and certification.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
The President is the Chief Executive Officer of the college and reports directly to the Board of Trustees. The President exercises broad delegated authority with responsibility for all aspects of campus administration, in addition to implementing policy and administrating oversight for all college programs and facilities.
Examples of Duties
A. Provides professional advice and leadership to the Board of Trustees to aid in the Board's decision-making process.
B. Reviews, recommends and implements Board policies through regular administrative processes.
C. Provides leadership, professional development and coaching to the top management team, administration and the college staff in general.
D. Provides planning and leadership to ensure the college has the human resources necessary for an effective institution.
E. Provides planning and leadership to ensure the college has the financial resources necessary for an effective and efficient institution.
F. Demonstrates a commitment to leadership, assistance and guidance to all aspects of public and private fundraising related to the college and the KCC Foundation.
G. Represents the college, or delegates authority, through membership and participation in local, regional and state-wide agencies such as the Economic Alliance, South Metropolitan Higher Education Consortium, WIOA, Chamber of Commerce, Illinois Council of Community College Presidents, Illinois Community College Board, etc. as beneficial to Kankakee Community College.
H. Maintains, implements and provides leadership for the institution's strategic plan, master facilities plan and master land use plan.
I. Represents the college through membership and participation with national agencies and organizations as necessary.
J. Assesses the need for, and recommends the addition of, new programs and services aligned with the advancement of the college's mission and purpose.
K. Assesses the need for, and recommends the addition of, new programs and services aligned with the needs of Business and Industry, the students, the commuity, and local K-12 systems.
L. Establishes and maintains working relationships with superintendents and principals of schools, key area business executives, elected officials, legislators, and other community college leaders.
A. An earned doctorate degree from an accredited institution is required.
B. A minimum of five years of successful leadership and management experience at the executive level with significant decision-making responsibility for supervision/management, budgets, personnel, and/or programs in a post-secondary or technical environment.
C. Experience in community colleges and familiarity with the Illinois system of community college governance and coordination are preferred.
D. Experience with underserved at-risk population segments is preferred.
E. Qualified candidates must have strong oral and written communication skills.
F. Qualified candidates must be functionally literate in computer skills.
G. Experience in contract negotiations and/or interpretation is desired.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. A confidential review of materials will begin in November. The college wishes to identify a new President by February 11, 2019 with a start date of July 1, 2019.
To ensure full consideration, the following materials should be included and submitted with this online application by 8 a.m. November 12:
Letter stating how you would meet the desired characteristics and requirements in 5 or less pages.
Current resume including email address and mobile phone number.
Candidate Cover Sheet, a one-page summary of your professional career.
List of eight references with names, home and business phone numbers and email addresses:
three from supervisors (board members may be included),
three from direct reports,
two from faculty and staff of current and/or former institutions
Unofficial transcripts will be required at the time of interview.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION about Kankakee Community College or an electronic version of the Presidential search brochure, visit our website, president.kcc.edu.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!