Braille Typist Job Description Sample
* Typist * Senior Typist * Account Clerk Typist Or * Senior Account Clerk Typist
ADDISON CENTRAL SCHOOL, ADDISON, NY
Has the following Full Time Vacancy:
* TYPIST* SENIOR TYPIST* ACCOUNT CLERK TYPIST Or
* SENIOR ACCOUNT CLERK TYPIST
The successful candidate will....
Go to: www.addisoncsd.org
and follow the Employment Opportunity link for complete details.
Copy Of Clerk Typist
TITLE: CLERK TYPIST
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Competency in language and mathematics.
* Typing proficiency.
* Computer proficiency.
* Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screening.
REPORTS TO: School Principal or hiring director
JOB GOAL: To perform the duties and functions of the position so that the effectiveness and efficiency of the office is maintained.
* Process new students including data entry, obtaining student records and class assignment.
* Maintain student records including student information folders and cumulative folders.
* Process transfers and withdrawals.
* Maintain attendance records.
* Provide student information to teachers.
* Enter student data by class at the beginning of each year.
* Assist with full time equivalent (FTE) surveys.
* Administer medication as directed.
* Organize, file and maintain office records using established guidelines and procedures.
* Complete duplication requests.
* Serve as a receptionist, greeting the public in a courteous and helpful manner.
* Answer telephone, record, deliver messages, and transfer calls as required.
* Provide typing and data entry service.
* Order and maintain office supplies as needed.
* Assist with other office activities as assigned.
* Demonstrate initiative in the performance of assigned responsibilities.
* Meet and deal effectively with the general public, staff members, parents administrators and other contact persons using tact and good judgment
* Follow attendance, punctuality and other qualities of an appropriate work ethic.
* Ensure adherence to good safety standards.
* Maintain confidentiality regarding school/workplace matters.
* Model and maintain high ethical standards.
* Maintain expertise in assigned area to fulfill position goals and objectives.
* Participate successfully in training programs offered to increase skill and proficiency.
* Exercise service orientation when working with others.
* Keep supervisor informed of potential problems or unusual events.
* Use effective, positive interpersonal communication skills.
* Respond to inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
* Serve on school/district committees as required or appropriate.
* Exhibit interpersonal skills to work as an effective team member.
* Follow federal and state laws as well as School Board policies, rules and regulations.
* Demonstrate support for the school district and its goals and priorities.
* Demonstrate initiative in identifying potential problems or opportunities for improvement.
* Prepare or assist in the preparation of all required reports and maintain all appropriate records.
* Participate in cross-training activities as required.
* Perform such task as deemed by their administrator or immediate supervisor to be necessary and beneficial to school operations.
* All other such job related duties as shall be assigned by the Superintendent of schools.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUPPLEMENT 05
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Ten, eleven, or twelve months. Salary to be established by the Board.
Performance of this job will be evaluated by immediate supervisor.
ADOPTED: Nov 4, 1980
REVISED: July 14, 2009
We are looking for a clerk typist on a temporary basis.
- Dictation of pleadings, correspondences, memos
- E-Filing of pleadings in various Court Systems
- Previous experience in legal field
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
Real Estate Title Typist
Busy real estate law firm looking for full time employee to type Real Estate Commitments. High Volume and fast paced environment. Pay starting at $12/hr with ability to increase.
- Typing residential and commercial property titles/updates with both speed and accuracy in Softpro Closing program and Word/Wordperfect.
- Proofreading legal descriptions and correcting errors
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, ect..
- Knowledge of Softpro or any closing firm software a plus.
- Knowledge of Real Estate titles/closings a plus
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well as a team and be willing to adapt to change
- Minimum 60 WPM
Title Insurance Agency Data Entry Typist
Title Insurance Agency Data EntryTypist
Financial Dimensions, Inc.-Pittsburgh, PA
Busy and expanding Title Insurance Agency looking for a Date Entry Typist to type Title Reports, interact with clients and assist with various other tasks.
Strong interpersonal skills and organization skills a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Typist in title insurance company: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- $10.00 per hour
Financial Dimensions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Typist / File Clerk
South Jersey Bankruptcy Firm has an opening for a typist/ file clerk.
Applicant must be punctual, dependable, efficient, and motivated. Prior office experience, telephone skills and good typing skills would be a plus. Must have excellent Microsoft Word skills, organizational/follow up skills and the ability to communicate professionally.
This position is approximately 40 hours/week.
To Apply: (Serious Applicants Only) Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Data Entryclerk / Typist
Step By Step, Inc. is looking for a phenomenal person to join our recruitment and training team. The Data Entry Clerk/Typist will report directly to the Recruitment/Development Coordinator. This position assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Recruitment and Development department.
To perform the Data Entry Clerk/Typist job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
- Maintain employee training files, training database and applicant tracking system.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Periodically audits the database to ensure accuracy.
- Track employee physicals and mandatory training records.
- Maintain training files in compliance with applicable Agency and legal requirements.
- Schedule employees to attend training sessions.
- Maintain ATS on a daily basis. Manages the flow of paper applications.
- Mails out the candidate offer or declination letter as requested and tracks return.
- Prepares paperwork required for new hires and establishes training file.
- Conduct pre-employment checks and faxes background checks to the appropriate HR personnel.
- Participates on various committees.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to type a minimum of 50 WPM.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
Education and/or Experience:
All applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of two years clerical and data-entry experience.
Step By Step provides services to more than 2,000 individuals, in the Northeast, Southeast, Lehigh Valley and Western regions of Pennsylvania. The Agency is a Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare (DPW) funded program with more than 25 distinct services, which are offered to 14 counties in the Commonwealth. Step By Step, Inc. is an Equal Oppurtunity Employer.
Pharmacy Technician / Clerk Typist
Immediate opening for a full time Pharmacy Technician or Clerk with impressive typing skills in an East Los Angeles pharmacy. For Technicians, required pharmacy experience with knowledge of medications and with experience to interact with customers, doctors' offices and others to help patients obtain the medications and products they need to live healthier lives. Clerks must have Customer Service experience and typing skills.
The applicant must be able to work an assigned regular eight-hour schedule and have availability to work overtime and some Saturdays. Must have excellent attendance.
- Typing skills of 40+ wpm- Must be computer literate- Ability to perform repetitive work according to set procedures- Knowledge of mathematical calculations- Pharmacy experience required.- Fluency in Spanish -
Possess strong organization and problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
Please submit a current resume if immediately available for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacy: 1 year
Required license or certification for Technicians:
- California Pharmacy Technician license
Typist needed for dictation of legal documents.
Must be familiar with WordPerfect.
Assistant Typist FEP
Position Summary: The Assistant Typist is responsible for providing clerical support to Federal Employee Program (FEP) Prior Authorization Department. The Assistant Typist's primary duties include moving documents located in database tool CAS to work groups/queues, outbound fax communications to physician offices, scanning documents and attaching to internal database.
This position requires decision-making skills to properly resolve inquiries for the healthcare providers and patients. The Assistant Typist must have professional communication skills for some outbound calls to MD offices for contact verification.
Required Qualifications: - 1+ year of computer experience is required, in addition to the ability to type 30 words a minute.
Preferred Qualifications: - Excellent organizational and time management skills
Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Team environment candidate with the ability to deal effectively with people and have great communication skills
Knowledge of Caremark proprietary applications. Previous office experience. Previous Outbound call experience
Health care experience desired
Education: High School Diploma or Post High School.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy.
Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers. CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:EEO_AA@CVSHealth.com CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process. For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609.
For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!