Brake Operator Ii Job Description Sample
Press Brake Operator II
ResourceMFG is partnering with a large Precision sheet metal shop in Arlington. This company manufactures fluid handling systems and is currently seeking an experienced Press Brake Operator to join their growing team.
Brake Operator II
6am – 4:30pm
Mon – Thurs
rong>Night Shift: 4:15pm – 2:45am Mon – Thurs
This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of hydraulic CNC controlled press brakes in a just-in-time precision sheet metal fabrication shop.
- Set-up and operate a press brake safely
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and shop fabrication drawings
- Meet or exceed allotted times and quality expectations
- Account for time and work completed via an online computer data collection system
- Must be able to use precision measuring equipment (calipers, height gauge, protractor, etc)
- Ability to perform self-inspection on first produced part prior to having it verified in quality department and continually verify part quality throughout production run
- Provide feedback to leadership to help identify and resolve quality issues, operation improvements, and safety improvements
- Minimum of three years set-up and operation of CNC hydraulic press brakes with various metals
- Factory press brake training desired, but not required
- Basic computer skills required to be able to record times and completed quantities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, schematics, blueprints, work orders, rules, instructions and procedure manuals
- Demonstrated ability to perform fab shop mathematics with a calculator including addition, subtraction, geometry and trigonometry.
Please apply today with updated resume outlining related experience.
We specialize in assisting top manufacturers to establish staff to carry out daily operations.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest nationally branded manufacturing staffing company in the USA. We have nearly 20,000 employees/week working for over 1400 manufacturing companies: from small, family owned firms to large, international manufacturing corporations.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Press Brake Operator
Staffinders in Florence is seeking experienced Press brake operators for a growing company.
Must pass National Background Check and Drug Screening
Must have 1+ years as a press brake operator
Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
Must have steel toes
If this is the job for you call staffinders today!
71 Cavalier Blvd Suite 217, Florence KY 41042
Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm
71 Cavalier Blvd, Suite 217
Florence, KY. 41042
We are currently looking for an entry-level and experienced full-time Brake Operator. Candidates must be able to stand for 8+ hours a day, exert up to 75 lbs of force occasionally, comply with all safety rules and regulations. Must be able to work additional hours when required.
Brake Operator Position Description: Sets up and operates power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal to blueprint or sketch specifications. Operates apron brake, which bends metal by forcing metal between movable apron and horizontal bending bar. Lays out or details layout on work stock from blueprints or templates. Positions work-piece manually to align layout marks to dies. Verifies dimensions of work-piece. Other duties may as required be assigned.
- Ability to work with cordless/pneumatic and basic hand tools.
- Ability to read a tape measure accurately to 1/32nd of an inch and decimals.
- Ability to add and subtract fractions as well as basic math.
- Able to operate CNC as well as hydro-mechanical brakes.
- Ability to understand and work with build documents and basic drawings.
- Attention to detail and group problem-solving skills required.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic read tape measure and keep parts in front of operator.
- Able to lay out parts. Reading flat drawings.
- Set up dies for the brake operator.
Why work at Designers Choice Stainless? In addition to a solid benefits package and paid time off, we offer:
On the job training
Retirement investing through 401(k) & Profit Sharing
Wellness program with Interactive Health Services
High tenure rate
AT&T/ Verizon discounts
Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
Short/long term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Paid time off (40 hours in your first year!)
Strong corporate culture focusing on the core values of integrity, accountability and consistency
If you would like to explore a possible fit with our dynamic and growing company, please apply. No phone calls please. N. Wasserstrom & Sons is an EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. We participate in E-Verify. We will only consider those applicants who use our online job application at http://www.wasserstrom.com/restaurant-supplies-equipment/careers
Join our Talent Network!
No phone calls please.
CNC Laser Operator And/Or Press Brake Operator
Rapidly growing Queens Manufacturing company seeks an experienced CNC Laser Operator and/or Press Brake Operator to work in our Metal Shop. Candidate must have working knowledge of mechanical and programmable machines. Must be able to program, run, and maintain equipment, able to read blueprints, flats and schematics, Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/punching.
Excellent Pay Package including Full Benefits!
CNC Operator Also Brake Press Operator
CNC Operator Machinist Job Duties:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
CNC Operator Machinist Skills and
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
At Employ-Ease, our mission is pretty simple:
Find great people
Provide great service
Offer open and honest communication
Remaining sincere to our beliefs, ethics & practices
Committed to our employees' and clients' success through our achievements
Accepting and welcoming change
Treating people like people
Committed to providing a positive experience
Remembering who we are, where we came from & where we are going
Looking to be not just different, but better.
Our business is easily summed up; we're a people business. However, our approach is what sets Employ-Ease apart from other staffing firms. We don't just build business, we build relationships. Every client, every candidate, represents a strong and meaningful relationship that we value.
Brake Press Operator 2Nd Shift
Eaton in Aurora, CO has an opening for a Brake Press Operator on 2nd shift. Primary Responsibility: The primary function of the Fabricator II is to machine raw materials into useable goods for further assembly. Essential Functions:
Ability to interpret blueprints and production orders
Set-up and operate CNC Amada brake presses
Verify material requirements and quantities to B.O.M. specifications.
Interpret decimal dimensions from drawings and ability to measure with calipers.
Properly maintain equipment in accordance with TPM requirements.
Reports any machine malfunctions, defective parts or safety hazards.
Know and follow established job specific and site wide health and safety procedures and rules.
Bring health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention.
Actively participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities.
Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions.
Adhere to 5S standards and requirements for proper area maintenance. Physical
Ability to bend, stoop, reach forward, and stand for up to 12 hours.
Ability to pick up pans, fixtures, lamps, sheet metal, and small wires and parts.
Ability to engage in repetitive motion and tolerate exposure to varying temperatures.
Ability to regularly lift 35 pounds without assistance and occasionally lift more than 35 pounds with assistance.
Ability to wear required personal protective equipment as required by company policy and procedure.
Ability to use hand and power tools as required. Qualifications
High School education or equivalent (i.e., diploma or GED) from an accredited institution required.
Minimum 2 year experience operating CNC machinery.
Minimum 2 year experience working with micrometers and calipers.
Must be able to work in the US without Company sponsorship.
Only candidates in the geographic area of Denver will be considered. Relocation benefits are not provided for this position. Position Criteria:
Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal format in English.
Amada CNC Press Brake set up and operation experience.
NC-9 and NT controller experience
Ability to hold tolerances of +/- .010 across multiple bends.
Good understanding of flat pattern development. We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division Job Level: Individual Contributor Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive aftermarket on/off road suspension systems for Jeeps and Trucks. We are seeking experienced Press Brake Operator for the ALL shifts to work in ourManufacturing Department.
Local Candidates only. Relocation will not be provided.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
- Set-up and operation of 90 ton PROFORM Cincinnati CNC hydraulic press brake;
- Performs other duties when needed;
- High school or equivalent is preferred;
- Must have basic knowledge of bending and forming of metal;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Must be attentive to details; neatness and accuracy is important;
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision on a flexible schedule;
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter and detailed oriented;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 26 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 84 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set up and run Amada CNC Press Brake
- Perform quality check on piece parts
- Work in a team environment, be quality conscious and strive for continuous quality improvement.
- Maintain Clean and safe work environment
- Do work as assigned by supervisor.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Common bending knowledge and mathematical skills needed
Essential Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3 years’ minimum experience setting up and running CNC Press Break
Physical Requirements, if applicable:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Repeatedly uses arms and hands to operate machinery
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 Lbs. on a daily basis
Many of today's items create, use, or are affected by electromagnetic, magnetic, or acoustic energy. To make sure things work together harmoniously in the same environment, testing has to be done according to established compliance and performance standards.
ETS-Lindgren is the company that designs and manufactures the test systems that make our electronics infused lifestyle a reality.
We design, manufacture and install:
-Isolated RF environments for EMC, wireless and microwave testing
- Isolated acoustic environments for lab testing, audiology, and broadcast
- MRI, government and industrial RF shielding
- Systems to measure exposure and sensitivity to electromagnetic and magnetic sources
- We provide lab services in labs accredited by A2LA, NVLAP, and are a CTIA CATL
From our inception in 1994, ETS-Lindgren has continuously grown in size, revenue, and capability. We now employ more than 800 professionals at locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In addition we have a global network of independent representatives and distributors reaching into almost every corner of the world. Our customers benefit with local support from specialists who are backed with the global resources of ETS-Lindgren.
ETS-Lindgren is a subsidiary of ESCO Technologies Corporation (NYSE symbol ESE).
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!