Brake Repairer Job Description Sample
Press Brake Operator 1
Experienced CNC Press Brake Operators
CNC Brake Press Operator – Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
Brake Press Operator
CCP Sheetmetal Press Brake Operator - 2Nd Shift
Press Brake Operator - 2Nd Shift
Brake Press Setup / Operator
A completed application is required to be considered for employment. Please go to:
Under about us, please complete the application and submit.
A global company with headquarters in Rochester, New York, Cannon Industries has grown to become one of the leading sheet metal and custom weld fabricators in the contract manufacturing industry. Our quality standards are unsurpassed in the industry because we know that our customers’ standards grow with each passing year. Computer controlled processes, operators and technicians with decades of experience, and strict procedures for quality control have led Cannon Industries to step ahead of the competition, by earning ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and TS:16949 certifications. Cannon Industries, Inc. is a drug, smoke and alcohol free working environment.
General Job Description:
Sets up and operates all types of press brakes including AMADA RG100 with NC back gagging. Utilizes total length of brake and various tools to form shapes in sheet metal. Works closely with Plant Manager, management and others to accomplish corporate goals. Works with department supervisor with minimal supervision. A Brake Press Set-up / Operator (Class A) sets up new jobs and establishes tooling required while working with Quality Assurance. Plans and alters jobs to allow for maximum production. Helps to design tooling required for jobs. Understands output and the math related to achieve maximum efficiency. Able to set-up jobs by using form calculations. Helps to train both Class B and C level Brake Press employees.
- Five years experience operating and setting up press brakes for the sheet metal industry
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read and interpret the most complex drawings to produce acceptable parts (blue print reading Class II).
- Must have knowledge in GD&T tolerance
- Geometry is a plus
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Must supply own tools
- Set-up / Operate AMADA Brake Press for complex and simple production / prototypes
- Set-up Brake Press for operators at multiple work stations
- Organize work area and all tooling.
- Assist in design of special tooling and fixtures.
- Help Engineering to determine proper processing.
- Coordinate with programming to flat pattern layout.
- Gather, preset and install proper tooling and fixtures.
- Determine with Quality Control in-process inspection requirements, gauging and measuring devices.
- Run first piece and assure conformance to drawing.
- Inspect all parts as required by process sheet and drawings, using all types of precision measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring device.
- Document inspection data and procedures
- Check tooling wear and change as needed.
- Monitor at appropriate intervals production processes to insure continued part compliance.
- Suggest and assists in proper material handling and storage in the department
- Monitor production to ensure conformance with process sheet and time standards.
- Monitor machine maintenance for lubrication, guarding and cleanliness.
- Assist others with processing, methods and work habits to maintain maximum efficiency
- Monitor scrap and rework
Required Tool List:
- 6” Verniers
- Tape Measure
- Ball Peen Hammer
- Set Allen Wrenches
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as it may be deemed necessary.
Swing Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator - 3Rd Shift
Press Brake Operator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!