Braker Passenger Train Job Description Sample
PT Teller - Braker
Jobs PT Teller
Austin, TXToggle navigation PT Teller
Braker-1201 West Braker Lane, Austin, TX 78758
Part Time Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job Our mission here at Velocity is to provide our members personalized service and unique value as their local banking alternative. Our vision is to be the preferred financial institution for our community and to make a positive impact on our members and their financial goals. Our goal is to consistently deliver superior service to all credit union members and staff.Work Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 10:30a 6:30p, Friday 9:30a 6:30p & Saturdays 8:30a 2:30pDUTIESProcesses member transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, savings bond redemption, credit card and line-of-credit advances, traveler's checks, cashiers checks, money orders, coin counting, etc.) presented in the teller lobby, by mail, by night depository, by ATM depository and by all similar methods. Ensures accuracy and legibility of all transaction postings and associated documentation.Assists members with questions and problems with their accounts as is appropriate for the current work load and transaction volume.Reconciles and proofs daily transactions, and balances transaction totals to actual cash, checks, and other negotiable items on hand.Make a positive impact with every connection all the time.Foster a supportive role towards Velocity's core values, service commitments, and customer service best practices.Project a confident and knowledgeable demeanor that includes excellent communication, skills, decisiveness, and ownership of branch responsibilities.Support a positive and productive work environment by advancing Management's directives; by setting a positive example for others through demonstrated actions.Perform all other related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS Must possess skills in basic mathematics, typing by touch, operating an adding machine, operating cash and coin counting machines, and operation of office machines. Must possess effective verbal communication skills and presentation techniques. Effectively resolve member concerns and diffuse escalations in a positive manner. High school diploma, GED, or vocational equivalent required.Previous experience in cash handling and/or customer service preferred. Applicants are expected to perform the essential functions of the job with our without reasonable accommodation.Velocity provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, genetics, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Velocity Credit Unionhttps://velocitycu.applicantpool.com
- Fields Are Required What is your full name? First Name Last Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number TypeHomeCellWork Apply for this PositionApply for this Position
Sign Up ForJob Alerts! + + Resources + + About Us
Share this Page
Maintained ByApplicantPool- © 2017 Job Map Refresh
Passenger Service Agent
The Passenger Services Agent (PSA) is one of the most visible employees on the ACE train. The PSA provides safety oversight, ACE Service information, ticketing support, fare inspection and other onboard assistance necessary for the ACE Service. The PSA serves as a liaison between the on-board activities and the ACE Headquarters through the Operations Monitoring Center and plays a critical role in coordinating responses to on-board incidents, service disruptions and emergency situations.
Providing services to passengers onboard the train requires PSA’s to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, climb stairs, reach, and lift heavy objects. Onboard duties keep PSA’s on their feet all of the time during the train trip. At times, passengers can become agitated or upset due to delayed trains, service disruptions, or the enforcement of the onboard policies. However, it is the PSA’s responsibility to remain pleasant, consistent and provide quality customer service.
The PSA shifts vary greatly and coincide with the train times. Some shifts start as early as 3:30 am and some shifts end as late as 9:30 pm, or whenever the last train arrives. Some shifts are configured as split shifts where the PSA is released from duty for a period of hours before reporting back to duty. All PSA’s rotate through the available train shifts, generally on a monthly basis, and rotate through a customer service shift at the ACE Service Headquarters.
Position duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides for the general safety, security and convenience of the passengers.
- Greets passengers. Provides assistance and service information to passengers and the public and tends to a wide variety of other passenger needs and requests. Helps individuals needing assistance including children, persons with disabilities and persons with limited mobility in boarding/deboarding the train or with other requests.
- Enforces the onboard ACE Service policies, including but not limited to; keeping the aisles clear, keeping bags, luggage and feet off the seats, storing bicycles in the designated bike cars, etc.
- Inspects passenger tickets and passes for validity.
- Issues warnings or citations to passengers not holding a valid ticket or pass in accordance with published policies. Testifies in court as necessary.
- Through regular train sweeps, performs/reports passenger counts and observes/reports the onboard safety conditions. Reports passengers' medical problems or lost and found articles, to the train attendant and Operations Monitoring Center.
- Inspects fare validation/ ticket dispensing equipment as required for proper functioning.
- Provides ticket sales as necessary and reconciles ticket allotments and revenues according to the established policies.
- Provides passenger information, direction, first aid and other assistance in the event of an emergency or service incident.
- Ensures the train is stocked at all times with transportation information needed to assist passengers with their daily commute.
- Assists in staffing ACE Service booths for job fairs, transit fairs and community events.
- Maintains and submits records and reports for all the activities as required.
- Performs related work, as required.
Typical Personal Requirements
- All PSA’s must be well groomed, present a business professional appearance and have good general hygiene.
- Excellent language and communications skills are essential. PSA’s must use good grammar and speak clearly with a pleasant voice.
- Due to the significant interaction with the public, PSA’s must be poised, mature, emotionally stable, outgoing and good conversationalists. Good interpersonal skills, professionalism and composure must be exhibited at all times. PSA’s must also demonstrate integrity in all their actions and be honest, ethical, and trustworthy.
Any combination of experience and education that would provide the required knowledge and abilities will qualify a candidate. A typical combination is:
- Prefer a minimum of two years of college or possession of an A. A. degree with coursework in areas related to transportation, public relations, communications sociology, hospitality industry, public safety or other similar programs.
- Three years of increasingly responsible duties that involve a combination of direct contact with the public, providing customer service, dealing with crowds, resolving conflict situations, communicating to groups, working with limited supervision and the preparation of written documents and reports.
License or Certificate:
- Must possess and maintain valid California class C driver’s license
- Customer Service principles
- Various communication styles
- Basic phone system operation
- Website navigation, basic modern computer equipment and related software applications
- Basic computer software for spreadsheets and word processing
- Self-assessment methods to improve performance and communication style
- First Aid and CPR practices.
- Office machines, office filing systems and record keeping procedures
- Display strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Perform complex tasks independently, with limited supervision.
- Deliver verbal instructions to groups of people and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with passengers, train crews, connecting service personnel, citizen groups and the public
- Exercise good judgment in a variety of interactions with passengers, including issuing warnings and citations for fare evasion or other citable offenses.
- Prepare clear and concise statements and reports, both verbally and in writing
- Work flexibly in an environment that may require last minute shift changes and weekend training or special train coverage
- Valid California Class C driver’s license.
- Ability to pass background for criminal history.
- Ability to pass physical and drug screening.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours, fill in for other shifts and work overtime.
Physical and Mental
- MOBILITY – Standing for long periods, walking, pushing/pulling, bending, squatting, driving, climbing stairs or other objects; occasional crawling;
- LIFTING – Frequently 5 – 30 pounds or less; occasionally 30 – 70 pounds; occasionally restraining, lifting/turning heavy objects;
- VISION –Frequent reading and close-up work; normal hand eye coordination;
- DEXTERITY – normal dexterity with frequent writing and repetitive motion;
- HEARING/TALKING – Frequent hearing and talking on the telephone and in person;;
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS – may be exposed to dust and varied outdoor conditions;
Passenger Boat Captain
We are seeking a Passenger Vessel Captain to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable fishing or excursion experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all passenger activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality, safe and fun experience on the water
- Help train and manage crew
- Operate vessels 50-110 feet
- Adhere to all USCG safety regulations
- Previous experience operating inspected vessels
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent crew management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Party/ Charter fishing experience a big plus
- Must be able to maintain DOT drug screening requirements
- 100 ton CG license a must
Operator, Bus, Passenger
World Class Transit
If you like driving and enjoy working with people then this is the job for you! Come join our Transit Team and become a professional driver.
Enhance your knowledge, learn a valuable skill & begin building a solid foundation toward an excellent career full of opportunities.
Paid Training Starts $16.00 - $18.00 DOQ
Class B Experience is preferred but not required. ( We will help you get a Commercial Drivers License )
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
Good driving record.
Day & Night Shifts Available.
Park City Transit EOE
Passenger Engineer Trainee* - 90220610 -
Your success is a train ride away. Amtrak connects businesses and communities across the country and we move America's workforce toward the future.
We employ more than 20,000 diverse, energetic professionals in a variety of career fields throughout the United States. The safety of our passengers, our employees, the public and our operating environment is our priority and the success of our railroad is the result of our employees. Are you ready to join our team?
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Consistently and safely operates locomotives and trains in compliance with federal regulations and corporate policies. Operates equipment during varying work hours within a 24/7 transportation environment maintaining alertness, situational awareness and vigilance.
Thinks and functions independently and utilizes clear and effective verbal communication skills in interaction with fellow crew members and other personnel responsible for safe and efficient train movement. WORK EXPERIENCE: Some work experience demonstrating the ability to maintain alertness, awareness and vigilance, as well as clear, effective verbal communication skills in the performance of work.
Satisfactory attendance and safe work record. Prior railroad operating experience and work history that demonstrates ability to adapt to variable and often changing work hours preferred. OTHER REQUIREMENTS: 1.
Although a driver's license is not required, applicants with a driver's license must provide a certified copy of motor vehicle driving record from the chief of the state driver's licensing agency in which the applicant was last issued a license and any license(s) issued or reissued from other state(s) within the preceding 60 months. Motor vehicle records must be void of any drug and alcohol violations within the previous 36 months. 2. Must have a motor vehicle driving record void of any convictions or state action canceling, revoking, suspending or denying a driver's license for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of or impaired by alcohol or a controlled substance within the last 36 months or a record of refusal to undergo such testing as required by state law within the last 36 months. 3.
Must sign a release of records authorizing all previous railroad employers to provide Amtrak with background information, if applicable. In accordance with FRA regulations, previous railroad service records must be void of any drug and alcohol violations within the previous 60 months. OTHER: If selected, incumbent will be required to successfully complete Engineer Training as follows: 8-10 weeks classroom and field work while headquartered at Amtrak's Training Center in Wilmington, DE; followed by extensive qualifying and on-the-job training associated with the Crew Base for which hired; paid at the student training rate until incumbent achieves certification as a Class 1 Train Service Engineer.
Individuals currently certified as Class 1 Train Service Engineers are paid at the rate determined by the agreement schedule. Incumbents are subject to periodic medical examinations including random drug and alcohol screenings. PREFERRED EDUCATION:
Some college or vocational training. COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No SF:LI SF:CB1 Candidates who apply to this posting may be contacted now or at a later date when a position becomes available. Requisition ID:31981 Posting Location(s):Montana Personnel Area:MT03 Job Family/Function:Transportation Relocation Offered:No
... For full info follow application link. Amtrak is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Passenger Bus Driver/Full Time/Training Available For Endorsements
We are guided by our basic core values: integrity and professionalism, passion for work, and essential modesty. This ?essential modesty? is the heart of who Establish is. It means we have the competence and determination to lead and steer projects, but we never underestimate the importance of listening to our clients and making sure we understand one another.
The incumbent transports passengers over specified routes to local or distant points according to a time schedule. This candidate will drive diesel or electric powered transit buses.
The incumbent assists passengers with loading and unloading baggage, collecting tickets, and collecting cash fares. The incumbent regulates heating, lighting, and ventilation systems for passenger comfort. This candidate is mandated to comply with local traffic regulations, report delays and, accidents. The incumbent is responsible for recording cash receipts, ticket fares, making repairs, changing tires, and bus inspections.
Safety inspections and Preventive Maintenance Checks Services (PMCS)
Fuels bus after every mission.
Drivers will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all buses.
Adhere to both military and state laws.
Maintain accountability and responsibility for gas cards.
Interact with customers to make the trip as comfortable and informative as possible.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
High School Diploma.
Minimum of 1-3 or more years of verifiable experience in bus driving.
Valid Driver?s License with a clean driving record, no more than two tickets within the last calendar year.
Class B CDL with passenger, school bus, and air brake endorsements.
Must be able to read and understand directions and map reading.
Excellent customer service skills.
Must be able to work flexible shifts.
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
We will serve our clients with honesty, integrity, competence, and objectivity.
We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client?s permission.
We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms.
We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor?s permission.
Passenger Bus Driver/Hotel/Airport
Our Company's engineering practices, formerly known as Failure Analysis Associates, are the leaders in the investigation, analysis, and prevention of accidents and failures. For more than forty years we have worked on significant disaster and failure investigations and have helped many corporations analyze products that you find in the market today. For over twenty years, our Environmental practices have provided scientific solutions to complex environmental problems around the world, and our Health Sciences group is one of the nation's foremost organizations applying epidemiology, toxicology, and other health sciences expertise to public and corporate health issues.
Assisting guests by loading and unloading their belongings.
Maintaining passenger manifests per department policies procedures.
Maintaining bus cleanliness along with its facilities.
Conducting daily inspections for service issues and reporting issues to the appropriate contacts.
Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
High school degree or GED preferred.
Six months to one year previous bus driving experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Commercial Driver's License, Class B with a P endorsement required.
Will be required to undergo Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and random drug testing.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of guests or Team Members of organization.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Our team of electrical engineers performs a wide array of investigations ranging from electric power systems to semiconductor devices. We operate laboratories for testing both heavy equipment and light electronic equipment. Our scope of work includes the traditional electric power and electric energy systems, as well as electronic components and systems that are the foundation for our computer, instrumentation, control, and communications systems.
Part Time CDL Driver With Passenger Endorsement
Who we are: Secure Transportation, leader in non-emergency transportation is an experienced ground transportation company with 25+ years in the industry and is devoted to providing the absolute highest level of service and professionalism for its clients & employees. We offer a range of services throughout California and across the U.S.
Part time CDL Driver with
•Assisting clients in a courteous & professional manner
• Conducting daily inspections for vehicles and reporting any findings
• Operating a passenger vehicle in a safe & efficient manner
• Following all traffic laws and regulations
• Must be at least 21 years of age with minimum 5 years driving experience
• Valid CDL- with Passenger Endorsement, Clean MV Abstract required
• Shift:Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug & physical testing
• Must be able to pass background check, knowledge of Central New Jersey and surrounding areas and streets
Education & Training
High School Diploma or equivalent
CPR/First-Aid preferable required will train
Lifting requirements of 50-100 lbs.
Valid Driver’s License required
This is a part time exempt position that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. The benefit package includes sick pay, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, and a 401(k) plan. Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check prior to employment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for and you see yourself being a champion of our culture and core values, please send your resume and cover letter. Please include your salary history and why you believe this is the right opportunity for you. We would love to hear from you.
Secure Transportation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CDL Driver With Passenger Endorsement
The Staffing Group LTD Raleigh, NC 27601 USA
The Staffing Group is hiring (Class A B or C) CDL Drivers with hazmat endorsement to work the state fair and Golf tournament temp to hire. This job is temp to hire we have multiple shift available. After the events are over they will be choosing people to work for them permanently. You will be driving a bus with 20-32 passengers.
Please come into our office and complete an application in person during our business hours. We will do our very best to get you started as soon as we can. We are open Monday-Saturday from 6 am to 6pm. Please apply between the hours of 8am to 5pm.
Must have passenger endorsement
What you must Bring: two forms of id.
Driver’s license, CDL class A B or C
Social security, Passport, or birth certificate.
Permanent resident card (for non-citizens only)
Please call our office at (919) 839-5771 if you have any questions.
We are located at
5104 Western Boulevard
Raleigh, NC, 27606
Enter through the side door.
Once you enter the first door enter the second door and we are the office on the right.
Class B Driver With A Passenger Endorsement
We are a San Fernando Valley based transportation company with an immediate opening for a driver to fill a part time position.
Primarily responsible for driving a company vehicle, as assigned. Driver is responsible for transporting passengers and should have experience taking direction from the Dispatcher. Driver will be expected to provide excellent customer service at all times. A qualified candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test. Additionally, all candidates must provide a medical card and current driving record.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Excellent understanding of streets and freeways in the Los Angeles area
Cell phone capable of text messaging and GPS. A separate GPS is acceptable.
Class B License with passenger endorsement and medical certification mandatory
SPAB certified preferred but not mandatory
Must be flexible and be able to take direction from a Dispatcher
Previous driver experience required
Able to communicate clearly with customers and employees
Professional overall image and appearance
Able to maintain order and cleanliness of vehicles
Must be at least 21 years of age
Safe driving record (MVR and previous employment)
Must submit DMV printout with application
Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!