Brassiere Slide Making Machine Tender Automatic Job Description Sample
Overnight Shift Bag Making Machine Operator
Job Description Starting at $14.27/hr with $.40 shift differential, for a total of $14.67! Work 7pm to 7am only 3 days one week and 4 days the next week!
The Bag Making Machine Operator is responsible for operating Machines which convert printed and unprinted semi-finished film into bags according to customer specifications. Operate bag machine equipment in a safe manner. While performing all job duties, safe work practices must be maintained at all times.
Wear all required PPE. Inspect bags for defects and quality issues. Fold cartons, load rolls of film, change rolls of tape, and setup orders on machine.
Operate a hoist/use the strap in safe manner Maintain product quality and standards, send bag samples when required. Record all measurements on production paperwork and test results on tester paperwork. Perform clearance work on tagged cartons.
Notify area supervision when machine is down for 15 minutes or more due to mechanical and/or quality issues. Report all unsafe operating conditions on the bag machine, or tester, to the Finishing Area Supervisor. Understand and follow all JSA-s, and Product Safety guidelines.
Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Understand and maintain Global Food Safety Initiatives (GFSIs) Understand and follow cleaning schedules, (including vacuuming, sweeping, and cleaning hot water tanks) keep work area neat and clean. Relieve other machines for breaks and meetings. May have to run 2 machines depending on production needs. On occasion, job duties other than those specifically listed above will be assigned
Requirements High school diploma or GED NOT required Experience in a manufacturing facility and/or as a Machine Operator a plus
Highlights Kelly Services offers insurance and other benefits Company offers insurance and other benefits such as 401k the day you start employment with the company After 90 days when you go full time with the company, you get $1.50 Sunday pay, holiday pay, company increases and market share!
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Back Tender / Paper Machine Tender - (Shelby Expansion)
Clearwater Paper Corporation is seeking experienced Machine Tenders and Back Tenders to support paper machine operations in our Shelby, NC plant. Successful candidates will have a minimum s of one (1) year, High School diploma or GED, and knowledge of manufacturing processes. A combination of experience in the following areas is also desirable: Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment. Willing to work rotating shifts/overtime. Good mechanical and troubleshooting skills, solid computer skills, operate high speed equipment after an initial training period. Paper machine, converting, or other process related experience. Ability to communicate effectively in a team or self-directed work environment. Key responsibilities are not limited, but include:
Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Familiar with Lockout/Tagout policies as well as Confine Space policies
Assist with control room operating duties, such as blade changes and machine sheet breaks
Examine completed work to detect defects and verify conformance to work orders, and adjust machinery or notify appropriate individuals as necessary to correct production problems
Assist in Continuous Improvement projects, such as 5S events and Kaizens
Assist during maintenance outages and felt and wire changes
Move finished rolls, chemicals or other materials to and from storage or production areas and loading docks with material handling equipment
Familiar with DCS for Machine Operations
Familiar with Wet end and Dry end components of a Paper Machine
Understand operations of a small gas fired Boiler – boiler startup and boiler water testing
Adjust Paper Machine Process To Maintain Quality Centerlines Of Paper
Direct Team Members In Daily Operations Of Paper Machine
Assist Quality Department during trials
Train Team Members in Paper Making Process and Back Tender Responsibilities
Perform Responsibilities as a Relief Control Room Operator
Enter Work Orders Into JDE Work Order System To Identify Equipment In Need Of Repairs
Work With Maintenance and E&I Department in Completing Work Orders
Manage Team on down Days If in Control Room operator position
Able To Prioritize Several Situations At Once
Other duties as assigned Required qualifications and competencies:
High school education or GED required + 2-5 years experience working as Back Tender
Problem solving ability
Good reading, writing and verbal skills
Basic computer skills
Self-Motivated Additional experience preferred:
Achievement of technical skills in all positions on the paper machine
Prior DCS (Distributive Control System) experience
Tissue paper experience This position requires working in all areas of the paper machine. Lifting, bending will be required. The area is hot and loud. There are slipping, tripping and falling hazards, as well as in running nips and suspended loads. Compressed air, steam, lubrication oil and hydraulic fluid will be used in the paper machine area. Travel for this position is minimal, but may be occasionally required. Overtime is required to complete critical tasks and meet deadlines. Req No.: 2017-3144 External Company URL: http://www.clearwaterpaper.com
Ensure machine is operating at required speed, producing quality product with minimal waste.
Will change paper, glues, inks, as well as unjam machines as necessary. Essential Functions and
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures.
Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards. Utilize lockout/tagout as required, following established policy; ensure guarding is in place at all times. Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
Machine tender, loading car bumpers (10 pounds) on to a conveyor, removing chrome pets with a grinder. Very friendly and welcoming environment.
-Must be able to communicate in English
-Must be able to life 10-30 Pounds
-Pass drug test
-Clean 7-year background check with no felonies
-No pattern of criminality
Note: Temp to
Full-timeSalary: $13.00 /ho
Shift: 2nd (Monday-Friday) (2:00PM-10:00PM)
Hurry and Apply today!
CLEARSTAFF, INC 251 N. Bolingbrook Dr. Bolingbrook, IL 60440 (630) 759-2900
A staffing agency is only as good as the employees it recruits and retains. Our goal is to place every employee in the best position to succeed. For more information go to www.clearstaff.net
Automatic Strapping Machine - Packaging Machine Technician
We are seeking a regional machine technician to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of two types of equipment out in the field at customer sites (primarily cotton gins) in Memphis, Tennessee area. One machine is automatic strapping machines which utilize plastic strapping (PET) to hold compressed bales of fibers and the other is automatic packaging machines to wrap bales and close. Position will require some travel and overnight stays around this region. Position is full-time but workload and travel are highly seasonal (Aug. - Dec.)
- Experience or a strong background in maintenance of this general type of machinery, PLC programming and/or industrial repair and parts replacement
- A good knowledge of electronics and automated machine systems is a plus
We offer the right candidate training and a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator
Manufacturing company seeking experienced Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator. Wages based on experience and past history. Benefits including 401K with company match. This position is full-time day shift.
Snider-Blake is looking for a Machine Tender for our client in the Solon area. This position is a 1st shift from 6A-2:30P, with a pay rate starting at $12/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sets up filling and packaging equipment based on production schedule and ensures rapid start-up and minimal product loss through proper pre-start adjustment
- Identifies, adjusts and corrects equipment malfunctions
- Performs routine preventative/predictive maintenance activities on equipment, machinery and building components
- Reports and documents abnormalities to the maintenance supervisor
- Interprets drawings and schematics as a troubleshooting aid for machines
- Mechanical aptitude--capable of rebuilding and or repairing machines or assemblies to original operating conditions
Qualifications and Skills
- Manual dexterity--able to use small hand tools, scales, hand trucks, utility knifes, and computer equipment
- Must be able to communicate, discuss and/or review repair problems with Engineering, Production Team Leads or vendors as needed
- Ability to fabricate, weld, or machine parts as required is a plus
- Ability to use various measuring devices (torque wrench, micrometers,Vernier calipers, dial indicators etc.) is a plus
- Three years’ related experience with filling/pressing machines
- Must have strong mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Also must have the ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, temperature, rate and distance
If interested, submit your resume and apply:
Walk-ins welcome 9AM-2:30P Monday-Friday
Bring 2 forms of ID
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
4200 Rockside Rd.
Independence, OH 44131
Seeking candidates on 1st shift that have machine operating experience. Lots of overtime, long term work. Must have good attention to detail. If you are looking to grow within a company this is the place to be. If interested send a resume.
111 Washington St,
Plainville, MA 02762
P: (508) 809-6506
F: (508) 809-6507
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Four Slide SET UP Operator
Fourslide Set Up Operator
Full Time- Mon-Fri- 7:00am-3:30pm
To effectively develop and implement documentation, procedures, systems, programs and tools for the purpose of making continuous improvements to the quality, cost, and lead-time of goods and services provided to the customers of the company.
· Set-up and maintenance of production tooling including but not limited to first piece quality submission.
· Set-up, adjust & operate Fourslide machines (V81 & V82 experience preferred).
· Make minor repairs & adjustments to machine tools & equipment as required to support production demands.
· Alert supervisor when there is a conflict in scheduling, machine maintenance and or tool maintenance on production tooling.
· Assist in the standardization of machine component inventory. Cams, tool holders, cut-off components.
· Ability to make minor repairs & adjustments to machine tools & equipment as required to support production demands.
· Assist as requested in the development of project/tool estimates (quotes).
· Assist department tool & die makers with trouble shooting and analysis.
· Assist in the development and implementation of Lean, 5s and SDWT projects.
· Assist company managers as requested on all metal stamping and fourslide programs.
· Observe company processes and offer recommendations for improvement.
· Alert supervisor on updates and corrections needed on job travelers for operation changes/additions.
· Maintains adherence to company policies, environmental and safety standards as well as good housekeeping practices.
· May be required to assist or otherwise instruct other personnel.
· Performs other duties as directed.
· Attendance is an essential function of the job.
1. High School, Trade School graduate or demonstrated equivalent skills
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in set-up, trouble shooting, and production operation of Multi-Slide/Fourslide/Verti-Slide machines
3. Ability to read-understand blue prints as needed for production manufacturing.
4. ASQ Certified Calibration Technician preferred but not required
5. Ability to Set-up, adjust & operate Fourslide machines (V81 & V82)
6. Working knowledge and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in a production environment
7. An understanding of manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc)
8. Familiar with principles of concurrent engineering and design for manufacturing and assembly
9. Experience with production standards, cost of quality and manufacturing methods
10. Detail and task driven work ethic
11. Ability to work OT as required in order to meet Company needsPhysical
1. Visual ability (corrected) to read directions and prints and to inspect parts closely to ensure that they meet specifications.
2. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate machinery for precision work.
3. Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
4. Ability to lift up to 35 lbs unassisted
The above description reflects a general outline considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job identified. It shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
CSS is a leading international manufacturer and has been a strategic supplier of metal springs, progressive stampings, fineblanked stampings, machined components and assemblies to OEMs for nearly 80 years. As a family owned and managed company, we pride ourselves in our decades of experience, honed by our expertise in the medical, defense & firearms, aerospace, automotive, industrial & electronics, and consumer products industries. We are a comprehensive solutions provider and are experts in collaborating with customers through all aspects of development. We manage projects from prototyping through product launch and full volume production. What sets us apart is our experience in developing innovative, advanced and difficult-to-make parts. Companies and industry leaders work with CSS because they know we will provide top-flight components and assemblies that will allow their end products to function flawlessly
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!