Brea Job Description Sample
Front/Back Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant, Front/Back Office- EXPERIENCED ONLY PLEASE!!!
We are looking for an experienced, professional, reliable and energetic Front and Back Office Medical Assistant to work in a busy ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon's Office in Fullerton.
Computer and typing skills are required as our patient records are all electronic.
Candidate must be bilingual, English and Spanish or Korean, organized and be able to multi-task in a busy office environment. Must have professional phone and communication skills with a friendly attitude.
Priority will be given to those who has an experience as an Army Medic.
The position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00PM.
Qualified Candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
We offer 401k, Health insurance, Paid time off, and Vacation
Experienced Cdl-A OTR Team Drivers
CDL-A Team Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking team truck drivers for runs across the U.S.! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
There is so much to gain!
Premium benefits package & top earnings
Average 5,000 miles/week
Frequent home time
Excellent freight network
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Phoenix, AZ; Stockton, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX
Get A Side Gig - Uber Driver Partner
Drive with Employer and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Employer is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities.What you need to know:
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor any time day or night.
- Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick & easy.
- Get Paid Weekly: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You're friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider partnering with Employer and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Sidecar, Deliv, Postmates, Roadie. Our driver partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries.
Full time sales position available with growing North Orange County based company in the Jewelry and eyewear business. Job entails traveling to national trade shows, managing and handling independent customer base, and interacting (and assisting owner) with major customers. Your personal income can be salary based, or a base salary plus commission. The below RANGE is only an estimate of what can be made in year one. With commissions, a highly motivated person can easily make six figures annually within a 2-3 year time period. Each candidate will be evaluated as to the skills they bring to the table that we are looking for and the compensation desired. Any and all benefits can be negotiated at time of hire.
National Sales Account Manager - Retail Channel
National Account Executive, Brea, CA
TP-Link USA is currently seeking a National Account Manager for our Brea, CA. location.
TP-Link is the world’s number one provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking products. We continuously develop new products and technologies that transform the way people connect. Our networking expertise uniquely positions us as a leader in emerging technologies that improve our everyday lives, such as smart home products.
Spacious and modern, our new Brea office creates a casual atmosphere that fosters team collaboration. In addition to free snacks and drinks, TP-Link USA offers a modern working environment, free gym membership, quarterly team building, flex-spending, employee paid benefits, bi-annual raise opportunity, paid vacation & holidays, 401k plan and annual bonus. Come join our team!
What we’re looking for:
As an Account Executive at TP-LINK, you have the opportunity to be a change agent within the organization. The position requires experience landing net new retail accounts, expanding shelf assortment, and helping TP-Link evolve into an even stronger organization as we outpace industry growth. The retail team is looking for a passionate sales person wanting to make a BIG difference.
What your future looks like:
· Drive retailers to expand assortment of TP-LINK networking and Smart Home products in store and online
· Educate retailers on TP-Link and build brand confidence
· Lead the Strategy at TP-Link to ensure your account success.
· Create effective promotional strategies maximizing retailer sales & TP-LINK’s marketing exposure, while mindful of TP-LINK’s investment
· Be the retail expert – it is key to understand the retailers total market size, margin requirements, and marketing tools
o Extension of the Buyer: Make it easy for the buyer to partner with TP-Link
o Information Broker: Analyze the market and make recommendations to retailers using monthly NPD reporting
· Enjoy being solution oriented internally and externally to grow the business
· Actively utilize Salesforce.com to track account activity and performance.
· Work with channel marketing to create in store and online marketing solutions driving brand awareness, leading category management, and highlighting promotions
· Forecast Management: Ensure retailer inventory forecast align to TP-LINK in stock, in transit, and production lead times.
· Review retailer weekly sales and inventory by model
· Establish a regular communication dialogue via phone or face to face with each retailer.
What you’ll bring to the table:
· Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent – preferred College GPA above 3.0
· Min. 5-7 years of retail account management or retail buying experience in the CE industry
· Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to multi-task and manage work flow priorities
· Confidence to speak in front of large groups or senior management
· Focused on taking initiative to solve problems and create positive results
· Strong communication skills via email, phone, and face to face within TP-LINK and external partners
· Proficient in English
· Proven success in retail business development with net new retailers
· Experience with the brick and mortar retailers & management teams, overseeing in store assortment, Costco experience strongly preferred
· Ability to travel
What we’re all about:
TP-Link is always seeking ambitious individuals, who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and drive. While TP-Link has made its global mark, it is still a relatively new brand to the U.S. As we grow and shape our team, we’re looking for people to directly influence the success of our U.S. business.
Feel a connection? Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you believe you’re the right fit for our team. For more details visit us at www.tp-link.com.
We are committed to diversity. TP-Link is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
TP-Link is always seeking ambitious individuals, who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and drive. While TP-Link has made its global mark, it is still a relatively new brand to the U.S. As we grow and shape our team, we are looking for people to directly influence the success of our U.S. business.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Lvn)
Home Care Providers, a division of a premier integrated home healthcare services company in Southern California, is looking for a highly motivated and talented Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to join the team to provide care to our clients.
We are currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to help work with the client in their home to provide high-quality patient care. We service clients of all ages across Orange County and Southern California.
We are currently staffing for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for both day and evening shifts.
Shifts are varies and can accommodate a very flexible schedule according to your needs. Shifts range from 2 hours to 12 hours.
$100 New Hire Bonus!
We are growing rapidly and offer competitive compensation and weekly pay. Our shifts are perfect for both part-time work and extra income! You’re able to work as much or as little as you’d like.
Current students and New Grads are encouraged to apply!
We are currently staffing Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) shifts in the following areas:
Orange County Area: Fullerton, Yorba Linda, La Habra, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Irvine, Lake Forest, Orange, Garden Grove, Brea, Cypress, Placentia
San Gabriel Area: Pasadena, Altadena, Arcadia, Monrovia, West Covina, Glendora, and La Puente, Rowland Heights.
Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
- Performs services for the client as necessary to maintain the personal comfort of the client
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Assist the client with client's self-administration of medications
- Provide companionship and basic care to clients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology and tools
- CPR certification
- LVN license
The John Stewart Company is a full-service housing management, development and consulting organization that began in 1978 with a commitment to providing high quality service in the affordable housing sector. We work to enrich the lives of our residents and employees, while delivering our services costâeffectively, efficiently and with the highest levels of professionalism, compassion, integrity and respect.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Performs a wide variety of janitorial duties. Nature of work require emphasis on safe work practices, sustained physical effort, trouble shooting, problem solving, attention to detail, customer service and time management.
- Picks up trash and litter around grounds and buildings.
- Gathers and empties trash, including moving dumpsters for city trash pickup.
- Maintains recycling areas, trash rooms and dumpster areas neat, clean and litter free.
- Maintains neat, clean and organized maintenance shop and storage areas.
- Keeps all utility and meter rooms free of dirt, debris and litter.
- Cleans common area floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Steam-cleans or shampoos carpets.
- Services, cleans, and supplies common area restrooms.
- Uses and stores cleaning products in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Performs initial clean up and final detailed cleaning of apartment unit turnovers, including but not limited to: refrigerators, and range/ovens; exhaust fans and filters; counters, counter-tops and cabinets; sinks, vanities, tubs and showers; walls, hard surface floors and carpets; doors and windows; utility closets.
- Performs miscellaneous janitorial maintenance related tasks or other duties as directed by Property Manager.
- High school graduate or GED certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years of multi-family apartment janitorial experience.
- Knowledge of proper disposal of hazardous materials, electronic waste as well as recycling practices and water conservation.
- Skilled in usage and care of common hand and power tools used in janitorial maintenance work.
- Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 30 lbs.
San Francisco ONLY: JSCo will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to San Franciscoâs Fair Chance Ordinance. Oakland ONLY: Section 3 candidates will be given priority at Section 3 properties. Los Angeles City ONLY: JSCo will consider applicants with a criminal history in compliance with the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Ordinance.
Software Powered by iCIMS
STEP UP TO A FABULOUS CAREER!!
The Windsor Story
Windsor, dressing up since 1937, is a family-owned business with its roots stemming from Los Angeles, California. Windsor’s mission is to create an oasis that inspires and empowers women. This Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurities into confidence. We continue to serve our mission by targeting the ever-changing trends and lifestyles of the junior and contemporary woman, all while maintaining our family-oriented culture in which we began. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor Family today!
Windsor is now hiring for an Assistant Manager for our Windsor Store Located @
1110A BREA MALL
BREA, CA 92821
We offer 40% employee discount and a work life balance. Applicants should be highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
All management positions are responsible for the store and the employees that work within. They effectively direct sales by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. Store management ensures compliance is met for all company operations, policies, and procedures. They control store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies and coaches’ others on 4-Step selling techniques
- Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows loss prevention procedures and controls shrink and expenses
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to company dress code policy
- Delegates daily operational duties
- Assists in conducting training and recruiting
- Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
- Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Maintains company visual standards
- Protects company assets
- Minimum 1 year Retail Management experience or 6 months working for Windsor at store-level
- Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 25 employees
- Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and associates
- Communicates well and effectively in a one-on-one setting and in a group setting
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area, and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. The environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
"TO CREATE AN OASIS THAT INSPIRES AND EMPOWERS WOMEN."
Dressing up since 1937.
The word Oasis was carefully chosen because it represents an ideal which is UNIQUE to Windsor and sets us apart from the desert of retailers in the mall.
The Oasis is our store and website and everyone contributes to this ideal...beautiful merchandise, great visual displays, cleanliness and outstanding customer service.
The Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurity into confidence.
This is our gift to women around the world.
Work hard and have fun as a team.
At Windsor we work hard, but we also value a sense of humor and fun spirit. We spend a big part of our lives working so we must create a happy environment. Of course nothing can be accomplished without teamwork and intense collaboration. This is what sets us apart.
Integrity is mandatory.
Personal integrity is what keeps us honest and makes us trustworthy. Without it Windsor could not exist. It is our job to preserve our assets, keep shrink down and be honest with each other. Integrity is our foundation.
Need to improve, all the time.
Nurture ideas and creativity. Find ways to be better than last year in some meaningful way. Small improvements add up, each one is worth fighting for. Constant improvement promotes personal fulfillment. It is caring and a desire to improve that makes life interesting, this is how we are wired. We improve by learning from our mentors and adapting to change. Dont get stuck with success or failure. Learn from mistakes, celebrate success then MOVE ON to new challenges.
Do more with less and create value.
We live in a world where resources are limited. We need to cherish these resources and learn not to waste. By controlling our costs and being productive we can pass on these savings to our customer, reward our team and make a profit.
Smile and listen.
Make our customer happy.
In every backroom of our stores is a note from our late founder Maurice about the value of a smile and personality. A smile can change someones day. Showing compassion and listening to our customer will build a lasting RELATIONSHIP. This is how we create the Oasis.
Organize and plan in ridiculous detail.
Those little details are everything. A perfectly accessorized outfit, a beautifully folded garment, and a neat package. These are all little things that combine to make a HUGE difference. Take the time to get the details right.
Respect our caring and loyal family.
We love Windsor because it is our family. We protect and cherish our family so that it will last forever passing down our unique culture to future generations.
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Loan Officer & Broker- DO Both RE & Lending, BE A "Hybrid" Agent
We are seeking MLO'SAND"HYBRID" AGENTS (MLO/REALTOR), who would like the ability to diversify their business!
Why keep hurting yourself on the conventional wisdom of partnering with other Realtors when you could execute both the lending and real estate roles yourself if you choose to do so!
Here at ACC- Lionsgate Real Estate Group we have thrived for almost 25 years as a regional mortgage bank that is rooted in relational real estate purchase business. Our core belief is that mortgage and real estate, are better together. When they are executed under one roof, it is more convenient for the consumer, allows for more options, and creates better economic flexibility. We have launched Lionsgate Real Estate as our internal real estate division to deliver more value to consumers and to the agent community. Putting real estate and retail mortgage banking together is a intuitive approach which creates professional synergies and economic benefits that traditional brokering models cannot replicate.
We are all about creating opportunity, building relationships, support and really loving what we do!
How you benefit when working with us:
· Owned and operated Mortgage Bank/Brokerage with Internal Real Estate Division
· Extensive Lending Products
· Competitive Compensation Plan
· Profit Sharing Opportunity
· Referral Partnership Opportunities
· In-House Marketing Dept.
· Exclusive In-House Generated Real Estate
· Cutting Edge Technology & Tools
· Full Support Operations
· And More...
HYBRID- CA DBO or NMLS & BRE
REALTOR- CA BRE
ACC-Lionsgate, Where Lending and Real Estate Are Better Together
Contact Us Today
Putting real estate and retail mortgage banking together creates professional synergies and economic benefits that traditional brokering models cannot replicate.
Our goal is to provide superior customer service & quality products so the client has a positive experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!