Breaker Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
Jan 5, 2018
Location: Duncan, OK, US, 73533 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Working under close supervision, sets up, adjusts, and operates a variety of machine tools which may include numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, computerized numerical control/numerical control and/or manual machines.
May be required to read blueprints, perform varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and perform inspection procedures to verify work.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills typically acquired through 1 year of related machining experience. Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Machine Operator through Sr. Machine Operator. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 46373
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line:
Supply Chain Mgmt Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Job Segment: Machinist, Equipment Operator, Supply, Inspector, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality
Breaker Shop Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: The Shop Supervisor is to help assess resource needs as they relate to the current production requirements, ensure availability of manpower and equipment and provide supervision and leadership in regard to shop services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Â Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assesses job specific manpower needs and coordinates assignments with technicians. Ensures core technical requirements for each job are clearly understood and technicians are appropriately assigned to projects by matching their knowledge, skill, and abilities to project specifications.
2. Actively communicates with other department to assure activities are properly coordinated. Receives technician reports and verify completeness of test sheets and labor/material summary sheets. Support I&A and shop estimate communication to sales and estimating teams as needed.
3. Identifies suppliers with the capabilities to meet material and equipment needs for shop and field activities. Proactively follows up and resolves issues regarding material and equipment availability and delivery times.
4. Provide updates for master technician schedule
5. Responsible for maintenance of master lists for equipment and special tools as well as preventive maintenance and calibration schedules.
6. Maintains job folders and verifies that all required documentation is up to date and ensures adherence to process discipline
7. Helps ensure shop area is clean and organized for efficiency
8. Contains material costs by eliminating wasteful practices and implementing appropriate control measures. Makes recommendations regarding material and resource procurement to complete assigned projects.
9. Oversee documentation/receipt of all incoming equipment
10. Participate in conducting regular reviews for Shop Personnel
11. Maintain an organized, clean Receiving Area, Counter and Shop Facilities
12. Advise Inventory Specialist regarding Shop supplies, tools and equipment
13. Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for each Supervisory task
14. Perform shop work as needed
15. Oversee turnaround on test report completion
16. Develop, implement and hold accountable for processes, procedures and quality standards
17. Collaborate with sales and quotations group to support estimates for proposals
18. Drive collaboration and sharing of resources with other locations
19. Oversee large project (PEG) shop staffing and support
Additional duties as requested commensurate with successful administration of quoting and order activity.
PERFORMANCE FACTORS: The performance factors described here are core abilities that translate into desired on-the-job behaviors which contribute to the employee successfully carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities of this job.
1. Adaptability: Shows resilience in the face of changing circumstances and shifting priorities; works well under stress and pressure and is not easily discouraged. Does not become defensive when receiving feedback from others, but instead uses feedback as a tool to do a better job.
2. Coaching: Monitors day to day work performance of employees and provides guidance in improving current job performance. Gives employees feedback that is specific and behavioral rather than judgmental.
3. Collaboration: Works effectively with others at all levels in the organization in order to achieve meaningful results; is patient and cool headed; communicates a willingness to consider the suggestions and ideas of others.
4. Customer Satisfaction: Responds to customer needs, questions, and concerns in an accurate, courteous and diplomatic manner; negotiates "win-win" outcomes.
5. Dedication: Sets high personal standards and places job accomplishment high on the priority list; takes the initiative regarding job functions and responsibilities; able to stick to a task or pursue a goal over the long-term.
6. Organizing and Planning: Juggles multiple priorities and properly identifies issues requiring immediate attention from those that are less urgent.
7. Team Builder: Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views and able to is build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. Puts success of team above own interests and supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position is considered to have moderate physical demands that requires the incumbent to communicate orally, write, hear at a conversational level, and operate a fork lift and operate noncommercial motor vehicles.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required (25-75% time on job) to stand and walk throughout the workday and occasionally (up to 25% time on job) sit at a desk or workstation. On rare occasions (no more than 5% time on job) the employee will be required to stoop, kneel crawl and climb ladders up to 3-4'.
On occasion (up to 25% time on job) the employee will be required to pull wheel mounted breakers weighing 300-400 lbs. up to 30-40' and be required to carry up to 40 lbs. a distance of 50'
Circuit Breaker Mechanic
The Circuit Breaker Mechanic will repair, rebuild, and trouble shoot Molded Case and Insulated Case circuit breakers. Following all safety rules and best practices the candidate will report to the Production Supervisor.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Troubleshoot and mechanically test low voltage circuit breakers; may consult manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams in order to complete task.
· Prepare reports, maintain quality records, calibration records, and charts, as required.
· Visually check components and assemblies for electrical and mechanical defects. Devise remedies to correct defects to ensure equipment is in good working order.
· Retrofit circuit breakers with aftermarket trip devices
· Work closely with the Testing Technicians to help diagnose out of spec test results.
· Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
· Observe all safety rules and Best Practices.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Demonstrate a continual effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively with other departments to provide a quality and seamless operation.
· Assist customers and sales team in field related services.
· Other duties assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Ability to read and understand shop manuals, schematics, parts lists, and additional technical materials for troubleshooting mechanical equipment.
· Stand, walk, stoop, and squat in daily activities
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical operation of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Circuit breakers, all manufacturers;
· Experience with the following test procedures: Insulation Resistance Test, Primary and Secondary Injection, Contact/pole resistance, Mechanical Operation of breakers, and related equipment.
· Experience with testing current transformers, potential transformers.
· Knowledge of NETA, PEARL, and ANSI Standards for testing Electrical Power Equipment such as Circuit Breakers, Switches, Bus Plugs, etc.
· Strong Mechanical ability, good organizational skills, good work habits with a proactive work ethic in a team environment
· Familiarity with control circuitry.
· Knowledge of electrical safety procedures for working in medium and low voltage switchgear.
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in a repair/recondition of industrial or capital electrical equipment segment
Education: High school Diploma
Functions: Testing and field services
Location: San Jose, CA
Industries: Light Manufacturing / repair/ overhaul/ Field Services and electrical installations
Physical Demands: Ability to routinely lift 25 - 50 lbs., occasionally lift 51 - 80 lbs., and occasionally push up to 200 lbs. with the aid of material handling equipment
Sponsorship: Not available for this position.
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Service is our product
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress : Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
CNC Machine Operator & CNC Machine Programmer
Company seeking experienced an CNC machine operator and a CNC machine programmer with at least 2 years experience as an CNC operator and also 2 years experience as a CNC Programmer. Pay DOE.
Will be a fulltime job with hours 8-5 Monday - Friday with 1 hours for lunch. Pay DOE. To find out how to apply to this opportunity please call Workforce Solutions Staff at 1-800-457-5633 or 325-795-4200 and have it added to your "Interested List". Your name will also be placed on the employer's contact list.
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Shear Operator - Machine Operator - 1St Shift - 2Nd Shift
Metals USA is seeking an experienced Shear Operator/ Machine Operator for its 1st and 2nd shift located in Seekonk MA (suburban Providence RI) facility. Metals USA is a solid growth oriented carbon steel distribution center servicing the defense, commercial construction, and road construction and fabrication industries.
The Shear Operator must be capable of set up and operating of hydraulic shear machine in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Read blueprints and job orders for product specifications.
- Locate and prepare correct material for the job.
- Set up machine for required processing functions.
- Produce of finished goods to customer specifications.
- Must be able to work from material orders accurately as to the exact quantity, size and able to make precision cuts into materials.
- May mark identification on material /work pieces before processing.
- Operate material handling equipment as needed to complete functions of the shearing operation.
- Ensure equipment and working area is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Conduct job functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic mathematical skills reading skills required.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and interpret work order instructions, safety and policy manuals.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, calipers and gauges
- Strong aptitude and operating knowledge of heavy industrial equipment/ machining procedures
- Prior experience with forklift, side loader and overhead crane experience a plus
- Prior experience with shear equipment set-up and operation is required.
- Must be safety-focused for yourself & fellow co-worker
Metals USA offers competitive starting salary and benefits program plus upward mobility professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer /M/F/D/V
Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator
Fast growing, highly regarded leader in the full-service branding industry has an outstanding opportunity for an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who is hard working, reliable, accurate and able to work second shift.
· Are you an impact player who has a sharp attention to detail?
· Are you an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who likes to be challenged on a daily basis?
· Are you a difference maker who likes to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
If this sounds like you we would like to talk with you about joining our team as an Embroidery Operator/ Machine Operator!
Club Colors is a global brand management solutions provider offering a high quality promotional products and branded apparel at cost effective prices with the highest level of customer service in the industry. Our team invests the time and energy to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Collectively we are one team that makes a dynamic impact.
We are looking for impact players and difference makers. The Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator should be positive and strong sense of detail. Experience with Tajima Embroidery Machines is a plus but will train the right Embroidery Operator /Machine Operator and offer a salary commensurate with experience.
· Serious Applicants Only
Machine Operator - Process Operator
Performs basic hand or machine tasks in support of the manufacture and finishing of parts. Follows departmental procedures to successfully and safely complete these tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates assigned machines and/or performs assigned production processes.
- Maintains a safe, clean and uncluttered work area; removes metal chips from machines resulting from cutting processes.
- Performs basic visual inspection to identify obvious cosmetic flaws as well as verifying part compliance against predetermined quality guides or standards by using simple go/no-go gauges, calipers, micrometers, plug gauges, thread gauges, and height gauges.
- Loads and unloads assigned machines; prepares raw materials, follows loading procedures, removes parts from machine, washes and deburrs as necessary, stacks in designated baskets or boxes and delivers completed parts to the next operation.
- Observes machine operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction, reports problems to Lead person or Set-up Personnel.
- Assembles main tubes by using adhesive, tightening and cleaning equipment with assistance from trained operator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrated ability to correctly follow a rule or basic set of rules i.e. following work instructions.
- Ability to use basic shop math.
- Basic input skills with computer applications.
- Demonstrate proficient manual dexterity and superior eye hand coordination.
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Thurs-Sat 500am-530pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!