Brewery Cellar Worker Job Description Sample
Temporary Brewery Worker - Milwaukee
Auto req ID:
10997BR Posting Title: Temporary Brewery Worker - Milwaukee
Country: United States
MillerCoors LLC is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals for current openings as Temporary Brewery Workers at the Milwaukee Brewery.
This position will be responsible for the brewing, packaging, and/or shipping of beer.
The position is part of a union bargaining unit, represented by the Brewery Worker's Local 9 - UAW. + The position will work any shift (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) Monday to Friday, and routinely requires overtime including weekends.
The position rate of pay is $15.00 per hour.
Temporary employees may work at most 35 weeks in any calendar year with an opportunity to stay on as an Overtime Relief Employee.
No benefits are provided.
Company Name: MillerCoors LLC
We’re committed to creating the best team in beer. It takes a diverse group of innovators, thought leaders, problem solvers and influencers to deliver results and make cool ideas a reality. We grow skills on the job and in the classroom with our award-winning First Choice Learning Center. And no matter your needs, our benefits are competitive and the perks are many. From family leave and dependent care, to flexible work options and even allowances for free beer, our people are rewarded with more than just a paycheck. At MillerCoors, we do more than brew great beer, we craft great careers.
Temporary Brewery Workers must be able to function in a fast-paced team environment and will be assigned to our Packaging, Supply Chain or Brewing departments.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
All candidates must be age 21 or older.
PC operation experience
Successful candidates must have mechanical aptitude and be able to perform basic maintenance (quick fixes, lubricating equipment) on equipment’s as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
All candidates must be age 21 or older.
The successful candidate must also have strong interpersonal skills, be mechanically inclined and function well within the MillerCoors Critical Success Factors.
Candidates must have solid communication skills and be comfortable in dealing with all levels of plant personnel.
All candidates must be willing and able to work second and/or third shift plus overtime and weekends as required. Most assignments will occur during these timeframes, as opposed to first shift.
- Candidates must successfully complete pre-employment interviews, drug screen, physical and background check.
Experience in a manufacturing operation and experience in operating, cleaning, and maintaining high-speed production equipment is preferred.
Experience in operating and driving a sit down forklift is a plus Other notes: No relocation benefits will be provided. Please apply online using the careers page at www.millercoors.com Mailed or hand-delivered submissions will NOT be accepted. At MillerCoors, diversity is the essence of our success, bringing value to our lives and our work. MillerCoors LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
State: Wisconsin Funtional Area (example: Brewery Operations, Marketing, Sales, Finance):
MillerCoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in our employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brewery Worker # Torrance, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: Torrance, CA # Category: Industrial # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 24 weeks # Pay Rate: N/A
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
1/16/2018 # Job ID: 90557 # Contact: Volt # Phone:
Fax: # Description
Ability to stand for entire shift Ability to work in various temperatures (Fermentation Room/Juice Room)
Ability to withstand strong vinegar smell Ability to occasionally lift 25-50lbs. In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Cellar Winery Worker
Cellar Winery Worker Location: San Miguel, CA, US, 93451 Apply now » Apply now
Start apply with LinkedIn +
Start apply with Facebook +
Start apply with Xing +
Start apply with Seek +
Please wait... Date: Jan 17, 2018 Company: E. & J. Gallo Why E. & J. Gallo Winery? Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work”, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine and spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today! Cheers! Your Talent & Gallo — A Perfect Pairing. Coutside Winery is hiring for General Winery Workers to engage in support tasks related to the winemaking process. Participates in the care, maintenance, and sanitation of all facility equipment and adheres to all safety procedures, support quality and GMP standards. What You Will Do:
Supports the Central Coast operation of winery equipment in bottling and the cellar (bottling machines, pumps, presses, etc.).
Performs basic sanitation tasks.
Performs tank washing, line and equipment sanitation, including confined space entry.
Ensures all additions to juice or wine are made accurately, per the work orders.
Completes red and white juice racking or product movement activities
Conducts red fermentation processes per the SOP’s and the daily fermentation log.
Participates in performing barrel fills, barrel topping, barrel SO2 addition, barrel ingredient additions and barrel out and back duties.
Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. What You Will Need:
High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate or one year of work experience.
Required to be 18 years of age or older.
Required to be physically capable of executing any job tasks within the bottling room or cellar.
Required to work a rotating shift/schedule throughout the year (day, swing, graveyard, 5x8, 4x10); required to work weekends and overtime when necessary.
Required to work at heights and in fairly small areas.
Required to comply with company GMP Policies.
Required to wear a respirator, when necessary. What Will Set You Apart:
High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 1 year of wine production experience.
Experience showing versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
Experience in using a computer.
Experience function in a team environment.
Experience understanding and following written and verbal instructions.
Skilled in written and oral communication. Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future. Requisition ID: 49561 #LI-AW1 OPS001 To view a full job description, please click here. Equal Opportunity Employer
Wine Sales - Michael's Wine Cellar
We are seeking a part-time sales person to become an integral part of our team!
WINE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Help with catering functions in the store.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Michael's On East was founded on April 27, 1987.
Located at 1212 East Avenue South in Midtown Plaza, the iconic restaurant is open for lunch 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, open for dinner 6 p.m. to close Monday through Thursday and 5:30 p.m. to close on Friday and Saturday. The restaurant is closed on Sundays, with the exception of Easter and Mother's Day each year.
The establishment is the winner of the 2009 Fine Dining Hall of Fame, and received their 26th consecutive AAA Four-Diamond Award in 2015.
Michael's On East Catering is Sarasota's premiere caterer creating memorable events from candlelit dinners for two to dazzling galas for 1,000.
Michael's Wine Cellar hosts more than 1,000 International estate-bottled wines including more than 200 Domaine wines under $20, boutique spirits and craft beers. Michael's Wine Cellar is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Brewery (Production) Supervisor RVA - Afternoon Shift
Job Description: s: We are looking for a Brewery Supervisor to join our Stone Brewing Team at our Richmond, VA facility. This individual will need to be able to work a flexible schedule including the 2nd (afternoon) shift as well as possible weekends. The Brewery Supervisor will supervise and coordinate sanitation and operation of all packaging and brewing/cellaring equipment to ensure quality and efficiency. This individual will also assist in packaging, sanitation, brewing and cellar procedures. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Supervise all packaging, brewing and cellar operations:
Maintain consistent excellent quality of packaged beer. Evaluate performance of the operation, and make improvements to procedures, equipment, or work practices to elevate the quality of the packaged beer.
Assist in planning and execution of required packaging with Packaging Manager to plan packaging schedules efficiently.
Maintain clean, sanitary and safe packaging systems.
Provides assistance with the training and development of SOPs and inventory system.
Maintain and verify inventory of packaging and sanitation supplies.
Provide continuous process improvement of the packaging and sanitation operations by enhancing existing procedures, developing new procedures, and recommending upgrades in equipment.
Identify and correct maintenance issues.
Complete and submit all required accurate written reports.
Supervise brewhouse, cellar, and filtration operations to process beer according to the schedule and priority. Performs quality assurance and sensory testing according to Stone Brewing SOPs.
Work with Brewing and Packaging Management to coordinate and prioritize all required production activities on the assigned shift (including cleaning, brewing, cellar work, centrifuging, filtering, and packaging). Makes arrangements to cover team absences so tasks are completed as scheduled.
Assign tasks and prioritize activities of team members on the shift, including coordinating packaging and filter activities to avoid conflicts.
Ensure beer required for packaging is ready when needed. Supervise Packaging and Brewing teams:
Assist in performance and conduct expectations for the team, and maintaining accountability.
Assist managers with regularly scheduled Performance Evaluations for team members.
Determine staffing needs.
Ensure safety compliance for team members.
Assist in developing and managing safety training, job training, and cross training programs for team members.
Develop team members’ skills to assume greater responsibilities within the organization. Required Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university, preferably in a science or engineering related field. Brewing education preferred. At least 5 years of directly related experience and/or training in a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably beverage packaging (beer, soda, milk, water); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience. Previous bottle, can or keg filling experience is preferred. Must have strong mechanical and troubleshooting aptitude and understanding of packaging equipment and experience performing changeovers on equipment. Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required. Keyword: Brewing Supervisor From: Stone Brewing Co.
Brewery Production Team Member
Responsibilities: ● Monitoring fermentation and adjusting parameters to produce high quality beer● Transferring beer from fermenter to bright tank● Performing all cellar duties as needed to support brewhouse● Producing wort on 7 bbl. 2-vessel brewhouse● Performing all necessary cleaning and CIP on brewhouse and other work spaces.● Pitching and performing other yeast management● Cleaning (CIP) and sanitizing fermentation and bright beer tanks● Cleaning tank exteriors, parts, floors, walls, etc.● Capping and crashing tanks● Performing dry hops, yeast drops, and harvests● Adding finings and other process aids to beer in tank● Carbonating beer for packaging● Recordkeeping of brewhouse and cellar ● Adhering to all safety regulations, at all times
● Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, climb stairs, and stand for long periods.● 21 years of age or more● Strong focus on quality, safety, and efficiency● Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written● Basic computer skills (word processing and email)● Good organizational skills● Ability to work both alone and as a team● Ability to follow complex instructions to a high level of detail and precision● Ability to frequently lift at least 55 lb., move at least 180 lb., and work standing for several hours● Ability to work safely around chemicals, heights, loud noises, mechanical equipment, wet environments, and other potential hazards● Flexibility to work a variety of possible shifts, and to participate in company events● Minimum 2 years of home brewing experience; commercial brewing experience preferred At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled. Who are we?
Well, we seek out the finest natural and organic foods available, maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainable agriculture. Add to that the excitement and fun we bring to shopping for groceries, and you start to get a sense of what we’re all about. Oh yeah, we’re a mission-driven company too.
Job Description Check out the current openings they have available; Main Jobs Page: https://funkybuddhabrewery.com/jobs Lead Cellar Operator: https://funkybuddhabrewery.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=68&source=CBI Brewer: https://funkybuddhabrewery.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10&source=CBI Packaging & Production Manager: https://funkybuddhabrewery.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=41&source=CBI
Location Oakland Park, FL
Job Type Full time
Job Area Operations and Production
Equal Opportunity Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a Fortune 500® company, is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Constellation is the No. 3 beer company in the U.S. with high-end, iconic imported brands such as Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Modelo Negra and Pacifico.
The company’s beer portfolio also includes Ballast Point, one of the most awarded craft brewers in the U.S. In addition, Constellation is the world’s leader in premium wine, selling great brands that people love, including Robert Mondavi, Clos du Bois, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, Mark West, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino and The Prisoner. The company’s premium spirits brands include SVEDKA Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila, and High West Whiskey.
Based in Victor, N.Y., the company believes that industry leadership involves a commitment to brand building, our trade partners, the environment, our investors and to consumers around the world who choose our products when celebrating big moments or enjoying quiet ones. Founded in 1945, Constellation has grown to become a significant player in the beverage alcohol industry with more than 100 brands in its portfolio, about 40 facilities and approximately 8,000 talented employees. We express our company vision: to elevate life with every glass raised. To learn more, visit www.cbrands.com.
Brewery Equipment Engineer
Come work with an awesome team doing something you actual enjoy. We have a grueling application process because we want to be sure that we only hire highly-qualified people who love craft beer. We design and build great beer equipment, and we love doing it.
This position is great for an engineer who loves beer and has broad abilities across multiple disciplines. You'll oversee and perform all engineering, sizing, selection, and product design duties for all production equipment used in craft breweries, such as milling equipment, brewhouses, cellar tanks, heating sources (low-pressure steam boilers, forced-air burners, and electric heaters), glycol chillers, and packaging equipment. Occasionally, you might need to oversee the installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of various equipment.
- Design and engineer all equipment offerings, including brewhouses, vessels, process pipelines, and other equipment offerings;
- draft P&IDs, product design drawings, and fabrication drawings in 2D and 3D CAD, laying out, and specifying technical devices, parts, and equipment, primarily using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- work with brewers to provide equipment recommendations;
- communicate with potential customers on equipment needs;
- advise customers on the use of products or services;
- occasionally travel to job sites for installation and repair;
- as well as other duties and tasks that may be necessary.
- General understanding of process engineering, tank fabrication, gearboxes and motors, electrical control boxes and automation, cooling/heating systems, and sanitary fabrication standards, particularly in the food and beverage industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college/university or higher;
- Experience drafting in AutoCAD and SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor;
- Professional and personable; can communicate well with customers over the phone, via e-mail, and in-person.
If you do not have all of the “must-haves” above but feel you are uniquely qualified for this position, please still apply.
- General understanding of brewing and/or packaging processes;
- BS in Engineering or related technical degree or equivalent experience;
- More than 3 years of commercial brewing experience or experience in a relevant engineering role;
- Familiarity with flow meters, level indicators, and other relevant gauges/meters.
- Individual Effectiveness: Works independently, solves problems using good judgment, is organized and prioritizes work tasks, has strong verbal and written communication / presentation skills, is persuasive, able to translate technical information into layperson terms, completes work in a timely manner, strong attention to detail, and stays abreast of regulatory changes / trends.
- High Work Standards / Attention to Detail: Sets and maintains high performance standards; pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness; shows concern for all aspects of the job and follows up on work outputs; develops detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitors gauges, instruments or processes; concentrates on routine work details; organizes and maintains a system of records.
- Flexibility: Remains open-minded and changes opinions on the basis of new information; performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change; manages transitions from task to task effectively; adapts to varying customer needs.
- Problem Solving: Anticipates problems; sees how a problem and its solution will affect other units; gathers information before making decisions; weighs alternatives against objectives and arrives at reasonable decisions; adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions; works to eliminate all processes which do not add value; is willing to take action, even under pressure, criticism or tight deadlines; takes informed risks; recognizes and accurately evaluates the signs of a problem; analyzes current procedures for possible improvements; notifies supervisor of problems in a timely manner.
Craft Kettle Brewing Equipment Core Values
- People Matter: We value relationships and people. We operate with humility, with a customer-service focus, and with respect for all.
- Team First: We achieve results as an interdependent team. We are supportive, responsive, flexible, and considerate in our interactions with one another. We partner with others both inside and outside of our organization because we share accountability for results and want to identify opportunities to learn from each other.
- Long-term Thinkers: We analyze problems and potential solutions with a view for long-term growth and sustainability. We recognize the overall efficiency of all the organizations we work with is paramount in the long-term, and we prioritize the efficiency and effectiveness of the aggregate group over the short-term profit motives of our individual organization. We seek to add value to ensure the long-term viability of our organization.
- Problem Solvers: We strive to correct and learn from our mistakes. We respond to problems in a timely fashion and seek to erase the impact of our mistakes. We track our past actions and prevent future repetition.
- Bold Thinking: We act with an entrepreneurial spirit and promote effective and transformative ideas. We seek out new ways to solve old problems.
This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the engineering and design team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Physical Demands: This position requires occasionally sitting, standing, walking, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, use of his or her hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, and talking/listening; the employee will occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Vision: Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The work environment is occasionally wet or humid (non-weather); includes working near moving mechanical parts, in high/precarious places; there may be potential fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic cleaning chemicals; occasional outdoor weather conditions; there is a potential risk of electrical shock.
- Starting salary between $45,000 and $70,000
- Compensation commensurate with knowledge, skills, and experience
- Access to the company's benefits packages, which currently include medical, vision, and dental insurance (50% EE / 25% FAM); 4% 1:1 401k match; holidays, paid time off; sick leave, company cell phone and computer.
Winery Cellar Technician And Machine Operator All Shifts
Cellar Tech-Understand and comply with all ISO9001, HACCP and GMP requirements and processes Sample collection for bulk wine inventory Bulk wine O2-s and tank temperatures, calibration of equipment, and completion of paperwork Collect and prepare samples for shipping Sample collection for Winemakers Water collection and analysis Dump carts, recycle glass and cardboard. Inventory Cellar bottles, caps, shippers and enzymes Knowledge of Cellar, QC and Production operations as they pertain to the Cellar Lab Cellar Lab maintenance and cleaning schedule Fermenter and pomace collection when necessary Other duties as assigned by the Cellar Lab Supervisor or Lab Manager Machine Operator- Understand and comply with all ISO 9001, HACCP and GMP requirements and processes Responsible for checking and signing out the proper labels from the label room or cage Must turn into lead or supervisor signed check out and return label sheets Must ensure proper materials are being used Ensure the laser is working and coding correctly Must assist in label machine changeover Must ensure there are two Quality Control (QC) people are at their station and ready before starting machine Must ensure the labels being run are at the proper heights, straightness and the margin spacing is in specification per QA specification sheet Must perform a bottle check every 15 minutes to ensure proper label application Responsible for making minor adjustments to machine to ensure proper label application Responsible to maintain a clean label machine and surrounding areas Assist with washing bottles as needed Contact and work with maintenance or machine tech if a problem arises Collect and bundle up all unused material at the end of a run and give to line Lead or Supervisor Attend all pre-shift meetings Monitor operation of case packer and case sealers and un-jam as needed Record label information on label log sheet including cola number appellation Monitor line flow of product from clean room to case packer, while watching overhead full case conveyors for backups Communicate with shift Leads, Supervisors, Cellar, QA, Maintenance, Line workers and other Co-workers Assist in the training of new machine operators in operations and safety of all equipment responsibilities Able to work any shift as needed by management Perform any other duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor or Manager
Highlights Kelly Temporary Employee Perks: Â· Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees Â· Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable* Â· Service bonus plan Â· Holiday pay plan Â· Weekly electronic pay options Â· Free online training campus available Â· Exclusive online employee community Â· Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost Â· Corporate discounts Â· Transportation spending accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Job Title: Cellar Pub Staff
Student employees needed to staff The Cellar Pub. Must be flexible, able to follow direction, and provide professional service at all times. We will train for each position.
Many different positions and shifts are currently available. Special Skills Needed: No special skills are needed.
On the job training is provided. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Step 1:
Please print and complete the HWS Dining Services Student Employment Application and bring to the Cellar Pub. Step 2: Students must be authorized to work any job on campus by completing the Form I-9 and tax withholding forms.
Please contact Human Resources at ext. 3312 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your forms are complete. Hobart and William Smith Colleges are committed to attracting and supporting faculty and staff that fully represent the racial, ethnic, and cultural diversity of the nation and actively seek applications from under-represented groups. The Colleges do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any other protected status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!