Briar Cutter Job Description Sample
Barista - Store# 10740, 135Th & Briar
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Bank Teller Briar Forest
Customer Service Representative The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for contributing to the overall success of a Retail Banking Center by meeting or exceeding sales goals, achieving prescribed customer service levels and executing operational objectives. This position's work schedule involves evenings and occasional Saturdays and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds.
Position Competencies Successful incumbents have composure, listening skills, a drive for results, time management, are customer focused, and have the ability to develop peer relationships. Position
1. Sales/Service a.
Meet or exceed individual goals for sales and referrals. Provide remarkable customer service through all customer interactions, opening new accounts, problem resolution, telephone answering, safe deposit access, etc. b. Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of consumer products and services; referring loans and deposit products to consumer and small business customers and prospects. c.
Uncover customer needs through the use of probing techniques and other sales tools. d. Conduct outbound calls by using referral sources, walk-in sources, telephone or in-person calls. e. Actively participate in sales meetings and offer creative ideas. f.
Provide transactional customer service, including but not limited to the following: accept and process deposits, withdrawals and payments and handle other over the counter and mail transactions. 2. Operations a. Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training. b. Adhere to all Banking Center audit and compliance standards. c. Control losses by following policies and procedures. 3.
Teamwork a. Assist management with daily activities as assigned. Relocation No relocation assistance is provided for this position. Travel Travel is not required of this position.
- High School Diploma or GED * 6 months of Retail or Financial sales experience OR 2+ years of US Military service * 1 year of Customer Service experience * 1 year of personal computer, system data entry or Internet search experience As a part of our review and selection process, you may be invited to complete a Video Interview for further consideration Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Full Time School Psychologist Job Sweet Briar Virginia
Full Time School Psychologist Job Sweet Briar Virginia
Job Location:Sweet Briar, VA
Category:Schools - School Psychologist
Back to Results A Sweet Briar Virginia area school district is partnering with Soliant Health in their search for a full time dedicated School Psychologist to join their administration. This is a full-time position working with students in a school setting. Applicants will be comfortable providing necessary counseling and other related services to students with disabilities according to their Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), provides counseling and consultation for other students as necessary. Applicants will also prepare reports analyzing student learning and behavior, providing diagnostic assessment, and recommending intervention techniques, such as behavior intervention plans, curriculum and/or environmental modifications, class placements, behavior modification programs, or referral to outside medical and social service agencies and private providers. A Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology is required, and the applicant must be certified in the state of Virginia or be willing to obtain certification. Applicants with at least one-year experience is preferred, although, recent graduates are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in the Sweet Briar Virginia area full time School Psychologist job, direct all inquiries to email@example.com 770-325-0359 Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Sales Advisor - Giant, Briar Creek Plaza, Berwick, PA
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you looking for a flexible, part-time job with competitive pay?
Then Interactions Marketing just might have the position for you! As the global leader of experiential marketing events, Interactions has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality promotional marketing services to brands and retailers. If you have worked in promotions, sales, food service, retail, grocery, hospitality or customer service or if you have an interest in entering this industry and enjoy interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Sales Advisor. The part-time Sales Advisor position requires you to engage with our clients’ customers through various promotional tactics including: • Food and beverage sampling• Product demonstrations Requirements
No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a customer service representative, brand ambassador, event specialist, cashier, clerk, sales representative, sales assistant, product demonstrator or a caterer would make you an ideal candidate.
Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus.
Part-time schedule-must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends.
Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Must have basic computer skills and daily access to a computer/smart phone or tablet. Want to learn more about what a typical Sales Advisor does?
Watch our video by clicking here! Interactions Marketing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daymon Worldwide. Other
Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all essential functions, duties and required skills.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time. Equal Opportunity Employer Daymon Worldwide is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law. Associates joining Daymon may be subject to pre-employment screening. Founded in 1988, Interactions has grown into a promotional powerhouse that manages over 2 Million events every year with more than 45,000 associates.To deliver the world's most comprehensive retail event marketing services, Interactions offers integrated sales and marketing tactics that engage shoppers in-store and outdoors, and provide insights into shopper behavior and customer service that enable our retail partners and CPG brands to make smart business decisions.
Food Service Supervisor - Briar Cliff University
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for the supervision, training, and management of the food service operation. Ensure that appropriate quantities of food are prepared and served.
Essential Tasks &
Produce and maintain work schedules and may prepare production records.
Direct daily activities.
Maintains food production that ensures the safety and quality of food according to policies, procedures, and department requirements.
Ensure that food items are stored in a safe, organized, and hazard-free environment.
Maintain all serving schedules; ensure that all food items are served per menu specifications in a safe and appropriate manner according to departmental policies and procedures.
Maintain a sanitary department following health and safety codes and regulations.
Maintain accurate inventory on a weekly basis according to departmental policies and procedures.
May prepare orders as needed per vendor to ensure accurate production for location.
Must be knowledgeable in operating an efficient cost effective program.
Supervise and evaluate employees; counsel; promote employee growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment.
Train/mentor other food service workers.
Maintain logs on all maintenance required on equipment within the food service department.
Perform preventative maintenance checklist.
Justify replacement of existing equipment to meet needs of facility.
Proficiency in multi-tasking.
Perform other duties as requested by the Food Service Director whenever his/her skill and/or experience would be necessary to initiate, coordinate, or complete any given program.
Must fill in for absent employees at location as necessary.
Maintain knowledge of daily caterings and see they are prepared and delivered on time.
Be able to work occasional night and weekend catered events.
Attend food service meetings with staff.
Maintain communication with staff (including the central office staff, e-mail, phone calls, inter-office mail, etc).
May perform cashier duties as required.
Promote good public relations.
Other duties as assigned.
Must read, write, and understand verbal instructions
Must complete a sanitation course either before or during first year as a lead
Ability to perform basic arithmetic
Maintain emotional control under stress
Ability to resolve interpersonal situations
Strong organizational skills Minimum Education/Certification
High School Diploma/GED #Monster Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts - Relocation To Texas
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for setting up and operating the ANCA tool grinders for the production of solid carbide cutting tools. Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the ANCA machines to ensure production efficiency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setup and operate ANCA Tool Grinders
- Setup and operate Zoller Genius 4
- Dress wheels using Rush dressing unit
- Conduct “in-process” inspections and first article inspections in the absence of QA inspectors
- Perform other duties as assigned
 Setup includes, but is not limited to, selecting wheels, programming, selecting and installing fixtures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience setting up and operating tool and cutter grinders
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
 Metrology equipment includes, but is not limited to, tool presetters, height gages, micrometers, calipers and Zoller.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bobst Folder Gluer And/Or Bobst Die Cutter Operator
We are an independently owned and operated manufacturer of corrugated packaging and POP displays. We currently have an opening for a first and second shift folder gluer operator. This position will be responsible for all activities related to the
Bobst Folder Gluer.Folder Gluer
-Set up equipment and run efficiently
- Inspect raw material and finished product as well as printing and cutting dies
- Preventitive maintenance
- Adjustments to machine as necessary
- Recommend Improvements to management
Ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
-Specific knowledge related to the machine and it's capabilities, and safety requirements.
- Experience running specialty folder gluers (3 years).
- Ability to work weekday and weekend overtime as required.
Bobst Die Cutter
• Set up and run Bobst Diecutter based on production schedule to include pre-make ready of job, setting up tooling and locking dies.
• Program Diecutter via Cube.
• May be necessary at times to assemble stripping units and blanking units.
• Pre-set tooling for locking dies, stripping unit and blanket unit.
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
Experience / Education Requirements
-2 Years experience
Highschool or GED equivalent
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Third Shift CNC Machinist/Operator - Gear Cutter
We have a THIRD SHIFT opening available for a CNC Machine Operator - Gear Cutter. Currently the position involves set-up and operation of CNC machines.
Experience and Educational Requirements
CNC degree and/or experience required.
- Set-up and operate CNC machines and other types of equipment as requested.
- Must be able to use all gauges to complete inspection of parts.
- Keep accurate and timely records required in job.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area, and properly use and maintain the equipment.
- Monitor the work area for cleanliness.
- Rotate to various jobs within Manufacturing Shop.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company's expectations.
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company's production requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Must have aptitude required to understand and apply directions for operating various machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
- Must have experience setting up and operating CNC equipment for a minimum of 2 years. Experience with robotics is a plus.
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
- Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally work in tight spaces.
- Must be able to move material to and from workstation using fork truck or overhead crane.
Prescription Drug Card
Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Retirement Plan, including 401(k) and Profit Sharing
The meat cutter is responsible for the cutting and processing of custom orders and standard inventory items.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Each employee is responsible for the food safety and quality of our products.
Accurately cut to trim and yield specifications as specified by information provided by cut tickets.
Provide communication to supervisor of any discrepancies between cutting tickets and normal customer purchases.
Pull raw materials and pre-cut inventory according to code dates and report any short shelf-life items to the supervisor.
Properly label all products and equipment to conform to all legal and safety regulations.
Properly and accurately record all necessary data to produce assigned cutting yield tests.
Accurately count product inventory levels and maintain levels set forth by supervisor.
Ensure that all product specifications are being met according to guidelines.
Maintain work areas in compliance with U.S.D.A. guidelines.
Assemble and tear down any equipment in work area at the beginning and/or end of your shift.
Properly clean, store and maintain all knives, scales, etc. assigned to you.
Manage profitability by achieving product yields and meeting deadlines for product readiness.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform other duties as assigned.
- To know and understand the company’s safety and health goals and the objectives. Assist the company in achieving these goals by participating in the safety program.
- To help develop and follow all safe work practices.
Participate in daily stretching activities to prevent employee injury.
- To give a written report of unsafe conditions or unsafe acts to management.
- To report all accidents, injuries or illnesses to my supervisor immediately.
- Prior experience with portion cutting meat
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and conversions to determine amounts and sizes of products needed for orders.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language.
- Ability to adjust to sudden changes in customer demands or operational goals.
- Commitment to work until job is completed.
- Interacts well with others. Good team player.
- Customer-service oriented
- Detail oriented.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Physical strength to lift and maneuver 50-80 pounds. Standing, stooping and climbing are regular activities for this employee. Employee must have the ability to negotiate throughout the production and warehouse areas unassisted without disrupting regular production and warehousing activities. Normal levels of eyesight and hearing after correction. Color vision is required. The ability to touch, feel, manipulate fingers and limbs to operate various processing and material handling equipment is necessary.
This position requires the candidate to be in refrigerated processing and warehouse areas. These areas are cold and wet and exposure to moving machinery and sharp surfaces are a regular occurrence. This is a high noise area.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Cutting vinyl and nylon materials from patterns using a cutting table, spreading machine and an electric knife.
-Set up rolled goods
-Set up spreading machine
-Maintain and set up equipment to run orders
-Make patterns for appropriate cuts
-Submit daily and monthly inventory counts
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!