Briar Cutter Job Description Sample
Residence Counselor - Sweet Briar
Demonstrate compliance with all Springbrook policies and OPWDD policies to ensure safe and smooth operation of the home. Principle Duties and
· Demonstrate good role model behavior while working with the individuals in daily living skills, leisure, and recreational activities. · Prompt and regular attendance at assigned job site is necessary and essential to the successful fulfillment of the responsibilities of the position. The position is classified as essential.
Residence counselors may be required to work at different locations on different shifts as needs demand. Overtime may also be required as needs demand. · Assure the safety and well-being of each individual while promoting independence and respecting each individual’s choices, needs, and rights. · Maintain documentation and records of residents’ income and activities in Daily Living Data Sheets, Medical Consult Sheets, In-House Medical Notes, Medication Administration Log, Daily Comment Notes, Residence Plan Book, and Correspondence Sheets as required on a daily basis. · Maintain certifications and in-services as required by this position such as Fire Prevention, Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention, Medication Administration, First Aid, and any other training mandated by OPWDD or the Agency necessary to meet the needs of the residents. · Adhere to the mandates set forth by the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD). · Maintain current understanding of Springbrook’s Policy and Procedure Book for handling Medical Emergencies, Incident Reporting, Medication Administration Procedures, etc. · Maintain proper inventory levels of food, clothing, personal care supplies, and household maintenance supplies to meet the needs of the individuals and to ensure the smooth operation of the residence. · Maintain the personal hygiene of the residents and the sanitary conditions of the residence. Specific tasks ranging from performing intensive personal care needs for the residents (i.e. toileting) to supervising residents while they perform the tasks will depend on the abilities of the residents to care for themselves and their residence. · Provide proper maintenance of the residence, its grounds, and vehicles. · Perform Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention as necessary for physical restraint and control of individuals exhibiting aggressive behaviors including one-person escort, standing wrap, seated wrap, and one-person take down onto side. · Make use of the available community resources appropriate to the individuals’ interests and abilities to help integrate the individuals into the community. · Cleaning kitchen, bathrooms, common living areas, etc., including windows, asneeded. · Washing, drying, folding, and storing consumer-specific and house laundry. · Shoveling snow, spreading salt and sand as required. · Assisting in the dressing and undressing of individuals receiving services, including the tying of shoes. · Assisting individuals receiving services in and out of the bathtub/shower, as well as bathing or assisting with the bathing using hand-over-hand washing. · Assisting individuals receiving services in and out of van and/or automobiles and drive individuals receiving services in agency vehicles to work, recreational activities, and medical appointments. · Transfer individuals receiving services in and out of wheelchairs and assist them in their use of physical adaptive equipment such as walkers, standers, and braces. · Escort individuals receiving services, with arm to elbow support, up and down exterior and interior stairs and while walking in the community. · Assistance or full support in toileting and use of diapers. · Shared school staff must swim with individuals receiving services in the pool. · Work alone during normal shift or covering other shifts as needed.
Residential Counselors may be required to provide coverage in a work location other than their primary residence. · Other duties as needed. Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
· Minimum requirements are a high school diploma or equivalent · Experience with individuals who are developmentally disabled is preferred · Springbrook orientation which includes Medication Administration, CPR, and First Aid must be completed successfully within 3 months of employment. · Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime as necessary. · Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills. · Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software and e-mail applications, especially Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word; have the aptitude to learn other computer software as necessary. · Must be able to lift 50 lbs. independently and assist in lifting weights exceeding 50 lbs. · Meet the requirements to drive Springbrook vehicles as required. · Be able to perform all physical interventions. Springbrook is a leading provider of at-home care, residential, and educational services, day services, and clinical, therapeutic, and behavioral supports to over 850 people with developmental disabilities from across New York State.
The organization is Otsego County’s third largest employer with nearly 1,200 highly trained, compassionate employees. Hourly High School 18 Sweet Briar Lane, Endwell, NY, Endwell, New York, United States of America
Cdl A Student Driving Must Obtain Hazmat - Briar
Cdl A Student Driving Must Obtain Hazmat - Averitt ExpressDo you have 1-4 months of trucking experience? Averitt needs you to deliver freight for Shoe Carnival! Interested?
Apply now or call (855) ###-####. WHAT WE OFFER Excellent, Low-Cost Insurance: Company-Paid Life Insurance Family as low as $75.70 per week Individual as low as $30.55 per week Reduced medical premiums available if you participate in the upcoming years wellness initiatives Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Hearing Uniform & Wellness Programs Paid Time Off (up to 8 weeks) Profit Sharing and 401k Associate Discounts Career Advancement Opportunities Safe and secure facilities Paid Orientation STUDENT PROGRAM On-the-job training for 1-5 weeks Receive $600 per week while training Earn $4,800 tuition assistance bonus - payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150+ per month JOB DESCRIPTION Starting pay of .41 cpm Typically begin on Sunday morning and end Thursday night; Weekend home time Pick up a load of shoes at the Shoe Carnival distribution center in Evansville, IN Deliver to stores located from Texas to the East Coast Average route is 5-10 stops per week, with some picking up of return freight at stores Steady and consistent miles; Average 2,000 miles/week Load, unload, and move freight Average loading/unloading pay of $110 per trailer During the time you are not working for Shoe Carnival you will pull for another Averitt dedicated account QUALIFICATIONS 21 years of age or older Valid Class A CDL Apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire and obtain - will be reimbursed Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days or have 1 to 4 months of solo tractor trailer experience in the past year Must live within 150 miles from: Evansville, IN Indianapolis, IN Louisville, KY Mayfield, KY Owensboro, KY Clarksville, TN Nashville, TN
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver needed, company driver team, company driving team, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr company, otr driver, regional driver, regular home time
General Utility Worker - Briar Cliff University
Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
The General Utility Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
Ensures security of company assets
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Requires constant standing/walking
Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs. Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Sales Advisor - Giant, Briar Creek Plaza, Berwick, PA
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you looking for a flexible, part-time job with competitive pay?
Then Interactions Marketing just might have the position for you! As the global leader of experiential marketing events, Interactions has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality promotional marketing services to brands and retailers. If you have worked in promotions, sales, food service, retail, grocery, hospitality or customer service or if you have an interest in entering this industry and enjoy interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Sales Advisor. The part-time Sales Advisor position requires you to engage with our clients’ customers through various promotional tactics including: • Food and beverage sampling• Product demonstrations Requirements
No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a customer service representative, brand ambassador, event specialist, cashier, clerk, sales representative, sales assistant, product demonstrator or a caterer would make you an ideal candidate.
Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus.
Part-time schedule-must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends.
Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must have basic computer skills and daily access to a computer/smart phone or tablet. Want to learn more about what a typical Sales Advisor does?
Watch our video by clicking here! Interactions Marketing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daymon Worldwide. Other
Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all essential functions, duties and required skills.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time. Equal Opportunity Employer Daymon Worldwide is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law. Associates joining Daymon may be subject to pre-employment screening. Founded in 1988, Interactions has grown into a promotional powerhouse that manages over 2 Million events every year with more than 45,000 associates.To deliver the world's most comprehensive retail event marketing services, Interactions offers integrated sales and marketing tactics that engage shoppers in-store and outdoors, and provide insights into shopper behavior and customer service that enable our retail partners and CPG brands to make smart business decisions.
Experienced Glass Cutter needed. Must be able to manually cut glass of all thickness with precision. Experience with storefront and door repairs a plus. Drivers license is must. Full-Time position with Benefits. We are offering a competitive salary, Health Insurance, 401K, (Vacation and Holiday pay after the completion of one year).
We have a passion for cooking, that’s how we got here. High quality ingredients are essential to creating a great meal and we simply struggled to find quality meats here in Orange County.
So we have opened our own butcher shops. Our Newport Coast location is our newest store.
We are looking for someone that is energetic and has a passion for this industry. We take pride in the high quality product we offer and need trained butchers to showcase this for us. We are looking for someone that has cutting experience behind them and is properly trained with a knife. Someone that is hard working, ambitious and works well as a team. We have created a great work environment with the staff we have and we are looking to add to it.
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts - Relocation To Texas
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for setting up and operating the ANCA tool grinders for the production of solid carbide cutting tools. Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the ANCA machines to ensure production efficiency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setup and operate ANCA Tool Grinders
- Setup and operate Zoller Genius 4
- Dress wheels using Rush dressing unit
- Conduct “in-process” inspections and first article inspections in the absence of QA inspectors
- Perform other duties as assigned
 Setup includes, but is not limited to, selecting wheels, programming, selecting and installing fixtures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience setting up and operating tool and cutter grinders
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
 Metrology equipment includes, but is not limited to, tool presetters, height gages, micrometers, calipers and Zoller.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Die Cutter Operator
Responsible for set up, operation, good quality and troubleshooting of roll-fed and sheet-fed die cutter machines
Verify docket information is correct and properly fill out paper work
Confirm rolls/loads to die cut match docket information
Confirm job docket contains and pallets WIP tickets
Make sure retains and folds are done correctly for every pallet dropped, grab hand full of each die position to visualize any cutting defect
Must be willing to work rotating day/night shifts and weekends (8-12 hours per shift)
Machine operators are responsible for safely operating the machines at the highest possible efficiency while tracking production and scrap. They are responsible for keeping the area clean and organized as well as effectively communicating any problems with the machines, product or the department to the shift supervisor. This position may also require crossover training within the department.
- Report to the shift supervisor with regard to any issues on their machine, product or department.
- Monitoring how the machine is running and fixing any minor problems.
- Understanding and following all safety precautions and startup/shutdown procedures.
- Track all pertinent information: initial scrap, product quality, cases produced.
- Complete start up and shutdown checklist on a daily basis.
- Operate the machine in a way that eliminates down time and boosts efficiency.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Understanding and following pertinent SQF regulations.
- Ability to run the machine in accordance to customer specs.
- Achieve daily production goals set by area supervisor.
- Knowledge of customer specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general educational degree (GED) Required. Associate’s Degree a plus
- 3 or more years of production experience.
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Computer proficiency required with data entry experience preferred
- Willingness to be responsible for company property
- Basic mechanical ability
- Must be high-performance team player and be willing to work in a dynamic, growing, demanding and fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work in a warehouse environment at a range of cooler temperatures
- Proficiency in use of English language with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Willingness to work independently, with minimal supervision and take ownership of job.
- Visual and audio sensory are needed regularly
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and attention to detail.
- Bilingual a plus
- Environment includes an expansive refrigerated warehouse, where the temperature averages 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Exposure to loud noise
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Heavy Forklift Traffic
- Position requires standing, walking and bending on a regular basis on concrete flooring
- Must have manual dexterity to perform computer skills
- Full benefits package available medical/dental; plus flexible spending, short term disability, Life insurance and PTO
- 401(K) plan with company match available
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $1000
CNC Flame Cutter
Main responsibilities are to use a oxyfuel CNC flame cutting machine with a Burny control.
Additional responsibilities -
- loading steel onto machine to be cut
- helping unload steel deliveries, moving large plates of steel from the truck to where it is stored
- using a forklift and overhead cranes to move larger pieces of steel
- unloading cut pieces
Must be able to use a tape measure accurately
Welding experience is a huge bonus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!