Brick Job Description Sample
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Senior Controls Engineer - Material Handling
Why work here?
- Stable privately-owned company in business for over 30 years!
- Lead a team of controls engineers while remaining technically hands-on!
- Great compensation and benefits!
- Work closely with company executives and potentially become a stakeholder
- Travel is regional in mostly surrounding states – about 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or engineering technology in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience and current hands-on experience with programming PLC’s (Allen-Bradley ControlLogix/CompactLogix is preferred, however, other PLC platforms will be considered as well)
- Experience in HMI/SCADA programming (Iconics, Indusoft Web Studio, RSView, WinCC, ProFace)
- Demonstrate a working understanding of design, layout and use of current networks such as DeviceNet, Profibus, and Ethernet/IP
- Experience with on-site startup/commissioning
- Capability to develop and/or follow a project plan knowing the importance of setting and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Material handling carton conveying systems or airport baggage handling is a plus
- Experience in writing descriptions of operations and development of controls based physical layouts is expected
- Willingness to work overtime and to travel is a must - 25% travel is expected
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Access
- Desire to work in a very “hands on” environment
- A valid driver’s license without restrictions is required
- Take a leadership role in System Design and Implementation
- Program, debug, test, and document PLC and SCADA Software solutions
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of systems
- Provide project management and technical leadership to assigned projects
- Consistently maintain positive budgets on assigned project functions
- Oversight of contractors assisting in the installation and delivery of systems
- Troubleshoot and maintain new and existing control systems for customers
LPN / RN - Bus Transport - Ocean County, NJ **Sign ON Bonus**
LPNs and RNs are needed for morning and afternoon shifts during the school year in the Ocean County, NJ area!
$500 SIGN ON BONUSES are currently available - call for details!
Are you a nurse looking for extra work? BAYADA Pediatrics has open shifts available for short bus runs to school! Can you spare two hours in the morning or afternoon to help a child get to and/or from school?
This is a great opportunity to provide one-on-one care adding an ongoing steady shift to your work week and knowing you are utilizing your skills.
We currently have openings in the following locations:
RNs and LPNs must have at least one year of current professional nursing experience.
Pediatric experience is preferred but not required, as we offer in-class and field training.
In addition to a welcoming family, our patients will lift your spirits daily!
If you are interested in learning more about our part time / per diem opportunities call Kelly at 732-240-0244 today!
All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at management discretion.General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques.
Meet sales expectations through loyalty card sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest's request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
Ensure the security of all cash, receipts, and tickets.
Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively. Uphold "zero tolerance" policy in regards to ID checking.
Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate assisted moviegoing equipment.
Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas.
Control access to the theatre.
Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
Assist with other theatre crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
Expanded list of essential functions for the Concessionist, Cashier, and Usher positions are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
Provided by associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
This vacancy announcement is intended to cover a variety of positions that are open or may open within VA New Jersey Health Care System. This includes inpatient and outpatient coverage at all of our facilities including East Orange, Lyons, and the ten outpatient clinics that are serviced in New Jersey. Candidates will be referred as vacancies arise.
Learn more about this agency
The East Orange Emergency Department psychiatrist provides crisis management for patients presenting in ED and completes psychiatric assessments, admission notes, admission orders along with suicide risk assessments , brief interventions, handles medication refill requests in urgent care clinic, responds to CRISIS calls, responds to CODE GREY (Telephone crisis calls) curb side consultations to ED physicians if necessary. Also provides coverage on inpatient and Consultation & liaison service during Staffing outages & vacations along with on-call coverage on beeper for the East Orange campus. In addition assists and coordinate transfer requests from community hospitals to VA.
The inpatient acute psychiatric unit at East Orange Campus is within the General Psychiatry Patient Based Program located under Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences (MH&BS) service line.
As a Psychiatrist assigned to the Mental Health Service at outpatient clinics, you will provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to all ill and injured veterans.
Applicants are eligible for appointment to the faculty of the UMNDJ-New Jersey Medical School and/or the Robert Wood-Johnson Medical School. Participation in teaching and clinical research is encouraged. In addition, we offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including health, life, disability and long-term care insurance, and retirement benefits.
We are also actively recruiting On-Call physicians to provide coverage for the East Orange and Lyons campus for all psychiatric care needs after normal working hours. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing psychiatric care for veterans seen in the emergency room and for in-house patients as needed on the off tours, i.e. overnight, weekends, and holidays. Pay is $100/hr.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
The incumbent for this position may be eligible to apply for the Education Debt Reduction Program. Please contact Human Resources at this medical center and speak with the Education Debt Reduction Program Coordinator for additional information
- Job family (Series)
0602 Medical Officer
HelpRequirements Conditions of Employment
United States Citizenship Required; non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy
Designated and/or random drug testing required
Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
You may be required to serve a probationary period
Subject to a background/security investigation
Must be proficient in written and spoken English
Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process
Must pass pre-employment physical examination
United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine. The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification.
Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Physical requirements outlined below.
Preferred Experience: Board certification or eligibility in Psychiatry
Reference: VA Regulations, specifically VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Appendix G-2 Physician Qualification Standard. This can be found in the local Human Resources Office.
See VA Handbook 5005, Part III, Chapter 2, paragraph 7, and VA Handbook 5019, Occupational Health Services. All applicants must be physically and mentally able to perform efficiently the duties of the position.
Note: Only education or degrees recognized by the U.S. Department of Education from accredited colleges, universities, schools, or institutions may be used to qualify for Federal employment. You can verify your education here: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/. If you are using foreign education to meet qualification requirements, you must send a Certificate of Foreign Equivalency with your transcript in order to receive credit for that education. For further information, visit: http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html.
Art Instructor -Toms River
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
- Responsible all field operations including: safety, quality, productivity, planning and scheduling, equipment management, client relations, team building, risk management, cost estimation, subcontractor management, and execution strategy.
- Lead and enforce the safety policies and procedures and addresses non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors and vendors.
- Execute the projects through the use of the Quality Management System. Prevent rework, recognizes any potential patterns of rework, and develops solutions to eliminate it.
- Set, communicates, and enforces production goals and schedules for the crews.
- Lead the development of the project schedule with the project managers and ensures the team is executing to the plan.
- Implement effective cost controls over labor, material, and equipment.
- Train Foremen on pre-planning, surveying, plan reading, productivity, efficiency, economical crew size, quality workmanship, and safety to ensure projects are expeditiously and profitably constructed.
- Know the key operational details of the subcontract and holds the subcontractors accountable to their agreement and the company's standards.
- Actively develop client relations to generate opportunities for new work.
- 5+ years of solar PV construction industry experience.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to lead a diverse group of individuals.
- Successfully led relatively complex construction projects such as difficult client relations and complexity of scope of work.
- Expert knowledge of various areas of construction (electrical, earthwork, utilities, structures, mechanical)
- Expert knowledge of the basic OSHA Safety regulations
- Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills.
- Self-directed, organized and self-motivated to accomplish goals.
- Has a solid time management system and demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
- Working Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, P3/P6 Primavera software, and HCSS.
Teller I - Part Time/20 HRS - Lakewood
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The TD Bank Teller I processes Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits. This job is responsible to balance cash drawers and assists Customers with basic product information. Teller I have responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions while providing legendary Customer Service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities.
Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management.
Processes regular Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary.
Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines.
Establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria.
Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services.
Expected to service both lobby and drive-thru Customers.
May assist in the preparation and development of the Stores Sales Plan. Recognizing referral opportunities and initiating.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
High school diploma or GED.
1 year related experience preferred.
Superior Customer service skills.
General Math skills.
Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!