Brick Job Description Sample
Home Health Aide Caregiver
At CareSense we are only as good as our Caregivers. Our extraordinary Caregivers provide quality Home Care assistance, bringing much relief and quality of life for our patients and their families.
A HHA / CNA / COMPANION CAREGIVER is needed to help service our Patients. Assists with activities of daily living, personal care and companionship. Performs frequent transfers and lifting, dressing, bathing, grooming and feeding for all assigned patients. Doctor appointment escort, grocery shopping, and errands. Social interaction and activities.
We are committed to quality care, sensitivity, and patient satisfaction.
Our goal is to improve our patients' health and quality of life, by providing superb quality care, with a personal and caring touch.
To learn more about our company please visit us at www.caresensehc.com.
CareSense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CareSense does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, ancestry, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Ikea Distribution Center Job Fair
IKEA DISTRIBUTION CENTER JOB FAIR – Wednesday, September 27th – 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m.
100 IKEA Drive, Westampton, NJ 08060
IKEA – Westampton Distribution Center has several Full Time and Part Time openings for Forklift/Picker/General Warehouse Co-Workers. Starting hourly rate is $13.30 for 1st and 2nd Shifts. Supervisor positions also available.
Solar Field Sales Representative
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Number 1 SmartHome Comany in the World, Fast Company named Vivint SmartHome one of the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded in 1999, Vivint SmartHome built their company based on strong moral principles and values. They have developed a culture and business into what over 13,000 proud American workers call home.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Looking for talented people who are passionate about innovation, energy, and delivering the best possible service to our customers. We are an exciting and entreprenuarial company that is growing fast. we are seeking highly motivated, professionals to join our Direct/Field Sales Team. These representiatives are at the forefront of customer acquisition, in this position; you will participate in the sales process by generating leads and soliciting qualified homes for solar.
- You will be part of a team who, is generating leads and closing deals direct to home.
- Lead will be generated through marketing, referrals and networking in the local community.
- This successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of lowering or eliminating electric bills to homeowners.
- Problem-solving orientation, highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest.
- Incredible level of reliability and independence.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitors.
- Achieve sales and margin goals.
- Represent Vivint SmartHome and its brand with the utmost integrity.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ year successful experience selling business to consumer within the home.
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated with a high energy, winning attitude.
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening shifts.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask appropriately.
- Articulate with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Bi-lingual abilities is a plus.
- Must have clean DMV, pre-employment background check.
- We offer the best commission in the marketplace. Competitive Uncapped Commision. Average First Year 70K+. Top reps are currently making 250K+
- Career path opportunities for top performers.
B & B Department Stores South Hiring for Buyers Positions in following areas:
Women’s Accessories, Shoes & Jewelry
Home Gifts & Accessories, Beach & Toys
Highly seasonal business located in shore communities. Four locations in New Jersey – Ocean City, Beach Haven, Ship Bottom and Sea Girt.
Full time, year-round position.
Minimum 5 years experience as a buyer, preferred experience in these areas.
College degree related to fashion, business and merchandising preferred.
Fast paced environment requiring travel to shows, all locations and the market in various cities.
Computer literate, organized and motivated with a sense of urgency.
Benefits available. Submit resume for review.
Property Condition Inspector Needed-Apply Now- Brick, NJ
Large General Contractor in Baltimore, MD is looking for the right candidate to perform property condition inspections in the Brick, NJ area.
Our ideal candidate should have contractor/construction experience with extreme attention to detail.
The Inspector will be our eyes for these properties so we will need full measurements of every room along with full assessments/measurements/condition photos of the rooms, halls, roof, basements, the exterior of the home, siding, windows, drywall, paint, flooring ect ect.
Every property will need AT LEAST 500 Photos and written assessment.
We pay $200 per home inspection. Each inspection should take 3-4 hours.
We are not only dedicated to our company mission; we are committed to our employees. We believe that every employee is essential. We have a fun team-oriented culture that has allowed our company to prosper in our field. We have competitive salaries, excellent benefits including paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental, life & LTD. Interested qualified applicants: submit your resume with desired salary and professional references.
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg RN (Brick,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
CDL Truck Drivers - Join Swift's Driving Force!
At Swift, there are a variety of truck driving jobs available - Dry van, reefers and heavy haul just to name a few. Dedicated Driver means additional opportunities at Swift.
This includes the chance to be part of a "dedicated" fleet. Working on a dedicated fleet allows you to haul loads for the same company on consistent and predictable routes. It also means you'll enjoy consistently more time at home.
Truly exceptional drivers can move up to take on the role of mentor, working with recent graduates from CDL schools and helping them become capable, confident truck drivers. Our growing fleet of flatbed tractors and trailers is becoming an increasingly important part of our overall operations and demands a special kind of driver with just a little extra Swift trained skill to take on this challenge.
Explore your options at Swift! Flatbed, Regional, Intermodal, and Over the Road opportunities are ready and available NOW.
Our Residential Coordinator will oversee several Residential Programs in Toms River, NJ. The Residential Coordinator will be responsible for the overall management of the daily activities of the residents in the program. They must be able to manage the complexity of coordinating a large staff, including developing schedules in advance, recruiting, training, and disciplining.
They will also be responsible for writing Individual Habilitation Plans and perform the coordination of Interdisciplinary Team facilitator for the residents served. They will work with their staff to provide a home-like environment for all individuals receiving services and ensure that their overall health and safety as well as security of the program are maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Special Education or related field
2. A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
3. The ability to manage and direct programs
4. Able to participate in an after-hours Emergency (On-call) rotation
We proudly offer a full benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Biology Tutors (Brick,Nj)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Physical Therapist Travel Job - Master's Degree Required
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer.
- Doctoral or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a \"permanent\" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical, rehab, therapist outpatient
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!