Brick Job Description Sample
Home Health Aide Caregiver
At CareSense we are only as good as our Caregivers. Our extraordinary Caregivers provide quality Home Care assistance, bringing much relief and quality of life for our patients and their families.
A HHA / CNA / COMPANION CAREGIVER is needed to help service our Patients. Assists with activities of daily living, personal care and companionship. Performs frequent transfers and lifting, dressing, bathing, grooming and feeding for all assigned patients. Doctor appointment escort, grocery shopping, and errands. Social interaction and activities.
We are committed to quality care, sensitivity, and patient satisfaction.
Our goal is to improve our patients' health and quality of life, by providing superb quality care, with a personal and caring touch.
To learn more about our company please visit us at www.caresensehc.com.
CareSense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CareSense does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, ancestry, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Class A CDL OTR Refrigerated Truck Driver
CDL-A Over the Road (OTR) Truck Driving Job
Get started today with a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driver team, company over the road, company truck driver, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driving, tanker truck driver
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
A large manufacturer of food products is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to work at their Southern New Jersey location. 1st and 2nd shifts are available.
The candidate must have:
· 3 – 5 years of Industrial Maintenance/Mechanic experience working on Automated Lines.
· Food Industry or other FDA regulated experience in the Pharma, Nutra, Cosmetic or Medical Devices industry.
· Ability to Work weekends
Please be prepared to provide your resume in a word format.
- Assist in selection of products from national vendor programs and review products and make recommendations to the team
- Communicate with vendors regarding quotes, contracts, product specifications, deliveries, and pricing
- Serve as an initial point of contact for vendors
- Respond to inquiries and either handle or refer issues to the proper resource regarding vendors, pricing, or purchasing processes as appropriate
- Provide organizational reports as determined by the Buyers
- Travel to stores when needed to help with placement of new goods
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Associate's degree (Bachelor's degree strongly preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Perform basic mathematical calculations on a regular basis
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
Solar Field Sales Representative
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Number 1 SmartHome Comany in the World, Fast Company named Vivint SmartHome one of the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded in 1999, Vivint SmartHome built their company based on strong moral principles and values. They have developed a culture and business into what over 13,000 proud American workers call home.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Looking for talented people who are passionate about innovation, energy, and delivering the best possible service to our customers. We are an exciting and entreprenuarial company that is growing fast. we are seeking highly motivated, professionals to join our Direct/Field Sales Team. These representiatives are at the forefront of customer acquisition, in this position; you will participate in the sales process by generating leads and soliciting qualified homes for solar.
- You will be part of a team who, is generating leads and closing deals direct to home.
- Lead will be generated through marketing, referrals and networking in the local community.
- This successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of lowering or eliminating electric bills to homeowners.
- Problem-solving orientation, highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest.
- Incredible level of reliability and independence.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitors.
- Achieve sales and margin goals.
- Represent Vivint SmartHome and its brand with the utmost integrity.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ year successful experience selling business to consumer within the home.
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated with a high energy, winning attitude.
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening shifts.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask appropriately.
- Articulate with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Bi-lingual abilities is a plus.
- Must have clean DMV, pre-employment background check.
- We offer the best commission in the marketplace. Competitive Uncapped Commision. Average First Year 70K+. Top reps are currently making 250K+
- Career path opportunities for top performers.
Home arena that has recently diversified in to a dealer for its sister company Vivint.Solar. The movement in to the solar space has ushered in a unique opportunity where we can tie in SmartHome tech with the best Solar option in the country. Its no wonder the company continues to turn heads in its march towards #1.
The Goddard School is a renowned program with a Piaget based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of dedicated teachers who understand each child's need. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in fun and imaginative ways.
Assistant teachers assist the lead ensuing compliance with Quality Assurance standards, implementation of lesson planning and most importantly create a positive learning environment in the classroom.
Qualifications: College degree preferred, prior childcare experience necessary.
Compensation: Competitive salary, paid time off, benefit package, great working environment!
Entry Level Account Executive - Hands-On Training Provided
Trademark Management offers you the training you need to transition into the many facets of business. We have a comprehensive management development program that is designed to take entry level individuals and give them the skill-set for large-scale management.
We are hiring for an entry level Account Executive. The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
We train our Account Executives in:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 500 and 100 clients
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Sales and marketing
- Entry level account management
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified sales Account Executives in our development program in:
- Sales and marketing
- This position involves one on one sales interactions with customers
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
What do we offer to our growing team?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
- You must have a student mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- You must have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
- You must have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- You must be reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- You must have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You must be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.
Our success in the industry has allowed us to work with some of the leading industry brands, and we continue to grow and expand to meet the needs of businesses across the nation. Our team of branding experts has the knowledge and talent to exceed all expectations.
Property Inspector-Claims Writer-Flexible Hrs-Consultant-Adjuster
NATIONAL COMPANY IS EXPANDING IN YOUR AREA.
Come join a recession-proof industry with unlimited growth and income potential today!
We are a looking for self-motivated, disciplined and talented individuals who want to change or begin a new career with our Company. No experience necessary; we will provide full-training. You will learn how to help property owners get the maximum amount for their insurance settlements. We do not sell insurance and there is no quota to meet in our business.
We inspect properties for damages. You will not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You simply conduct a walk-through inspection of the property. You take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 15 minutes worth of paper work.
We are Public Insurance Adjusters. When we discover damages, our company represents the property owner to ensure the insurance companies do not underpay the owners.
Flexible hours; work around your own schedule as many or as few hours as you choose.
Minimal travel required; you select the area where you want to work.
By law you must be 18+. We prefer those with life experiences.
Work independently, unsupervised.
Have a positive attitude.
Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally.
The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well. You will never be laid off or out sourced. Our profession is inflation resistant. We need everyone from entry level through upper management.
You have complete control of where and when you work. Steady growth in good times and we are in greater demand during bad times. Because of these economic troubling times, we are in huge demand and we need several good people.
Please respond to set up a pre-interview presentation with Janice Biegert, excellent trainer.
Tuesday OPEN GROUP INTERVIEW/PRE INTERVIEW PRESENTATION...PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT JANICE BIEGERT FOR THIS INTERVIEW.
The Location and times are as follows:
- Tuesday at 2817 Hwy. 35 S. village II, Manasquan, NJ 08736. Please arrive at 15 min. to register.
All details regarding this position will be covered at the pre-interview.
If you have any questions call or email Janice Biegert 732-966-4604 /Jlbadjuster2018@gmail.com
to reserve a space at our pre-interview presentation.
Please let the registration desk know you’ve been invited by Janice Biegert.
Thank you for your time and consideration, we look forward to talking with you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!