Brick Setter Operator Job Description Sample
Press Brake Setter Operator
- Setup and document tooling for Amada Brake Presses
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to meet specified tolerances
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations
- Communicate with management, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments
- Must be able to work from drawings
- Operators will be required to maintain cleanliness of machine and work area
- May perform other duties/tasks required by management
Press Brake Setter Operator
DESCRIBE THE BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Sets up and operates the CNC Bending equipment.
DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE AND FREQUENCY:
· Performs the set up on all the CNC brakes, which involves the use of a print and a tool/die in conjunction with the stroke.
· Checks all jobs against the blueprints to ensure that they are being done correctly.
· Conducts the first piece inspection of all the set-ups and a routine check of the operations.
· Operates the machine.
· Trains and instructs the press brake operators in the proper sequence of running the parts.
· Organizes all the tooling and consults with the Press Brake Team Leader for maintenance or new tooling that is required.
· Prints the blueprints that are necessary for the operation.
· Plans ahead to ensure the next job is set up prior to the completion of the existing job.
· Performs routine set-up and troubleshooting
· Maintains the machine tooling by routinely cleaning and checking the tools.
· Communicates with the Team Leader and the Set-up about any problems, and the priority of setting up the next job.
· Conducts basic quality checks within the parameters of the position.
· Manually places the material on the equipment and operates the machine to manufacture parts within the tolerance prescribed on blueprints.
· Makes routine adjustments, up to and including tools at time to assure parts are within tolerance.
· Must check parts to print using proper QC measuring equipment.
· Work closely and notify Team Leader when any parts consistently fall outside of the tolerance.
· Load/unload machines and may check basic cross-reference information to assure correct part is being processed.
· Perform any lower level duties such as filing, sanding, and light repetitive assembly.
· Works on the most simple and repetitive jobs with minimal chance of high value errors.
· Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies.
· Ensures proper labor reporting.
· Assures that basic quality checks are performed at specific intervals on machine parts.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices, and perform in a safe and effective manner so as not to inflict injury to self or others
· Inform area management of any hazardous situations in the work environment
· Perform any other duties required by the Fabrication manager to ensure realization of departmental and corporate goals.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years Fabrication experience or at least 1 year as a Level 1 Machine Operator
For nearly 20 years, JCS has provided exceptional customer service to both employers and job seekers.
During this time, JCS has expanded into multiple divisions, maximizing our ability to reach our clients' expectations like no other staffing agency can. Our services have provided opportunities for those seeking not only temporary work but permanent work as well.
Pem Setter - Haeger Operator
Lake Air Products, LLC have exciting opportunities for experienced Pem Setter/Haeger Machine Operators.
- 2nd Shift opportunities available
Lake Air Products, LLC is a full service provider of precision sheet metal fabrication, machining, and assemblies. We serve diverse customers and industries on a made-to-order basis.
Summary of Duties
- The Haeger Machine Operator will set up and operate Haeger machine to insert pems or other hardware into parts fabricated from materials such as sheet metal, alloys, stainless steel, aluminum and galvanized by performing the following duties.
- Using a print, verifies that specified hardware is installed in the correct location.
- Positions, aligns, and bolts specified dies over anvil and ram of machine and positions fixtures in machine bed.
- Prepares a pick list for required hardware to subtract from inventory.
- Turns knobs and sets screws to adjust depth and pressure limit of ram stroke.
- Deliver first piece to inspection for verification of dimensions and hardware location.
- Aligns holes of workpieces with the anvil of machine.
- Positions pems or hardware with holes in workpieces over anvil or against fixtures.
- Depresses pedal to lower ram that inserts the pem` or hardware into the workpieces.
- Fills hopper with pems or hardware when operating semiautomatic machines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of Haeger machine setup using different tooling; preferred experience with Window touch auto feeds. Knowledge of different types of hardware such as Standoff; Pem nuts; studs and others.
- Knowledge of working with different materials such as sheet metal, alloys, stainless steel, aluminum and galvanized.
- Familiar with drilling, taping, and counter sink.
Apply today to join the Lake Air Team!
Lake Air Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Brick / Block Mason
Description Tradesmen International, America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s top contractors.
With more than 5,000 active clients, we have a plenty of great job opportunities for Journeymen MASON who are among the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees. If you’re a Journey-Level MASON and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
RequirementsImmediate opening for Brick / Block Mason and Mason Tender.
4+ years experience Valid driver's license & vehicle Must be safe and drug free
Company Details As a Tradesmen Field Employee, you will receive steady work, safer working conditions and competitive wages. Plus, we provide our Journeyman and Apprentice employees with a benefits package that is among the best in the industry: Paid Vacation Dental & Vision plan, Health insurance, Prescription drug plan, Short-term disability, Life insurance, 401(k) profit-sharing Journeyman Certification Training OSHA 10 safety construction training.
Recruiter Name Jose Arce
CategoryMason - Journeyman
Press Operator - Die Setter
Immediate opening for an experience Progressive Press Operator, 3rd shift, in the Niles, MI area.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 3rd shift: 10pm-6am, some mandatory weekends
Hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
Setup, operate and troubleshoot progressive press, stamping, and coil-fed operations
Setting dies in an appropriate time period, run other types of production
Responsible for equipment related to stamping operations (i.e. fork truck and overhead crane as needed)
Using of quality inspection gauges and measurement tools
Janitorial duties if needed
Miscellaneous general labor as needed
Education - high school diploma or GED is preferred
Abilities - working in a fast paced environment
Skills - good attendance,
Experience - direct experience with this type of machinery, experience with Quick Die Change Methodology is a plus
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects of about 50 lbs. when needed and perform repetitive tasks.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
Experienced Brick Tender
Job Duties and requirements include:
- Working with clay bricks and concrete blocks.
- Building materials in mortar.
- Constructing and repairing veneer
- Full brick construction, partitions, arches and other structures.
- Work in a team environment with a good attitude respecting fellow coworkers while following the direction of a foreman
- Use safe practices with scaffold and power tools including the use of hard hats, eye and ear protection, steel toed boots, safety rails, etc.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Pass a drug test.
- Have reliable transportation to commute to job site.
- Must be physically fit with the ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Be able to multitask and service masons while using free time to organize and maintain equipment and materials and keep the site clean
- Must be comfortable working with some heights up to 40 feet
- Must have dependable transportation with a valid driver's license and be able to show up on time
Associated topics: concrete, concrete finisher, concrete laborer, foreman, hardscape, hardscaper, plaster, rake, stone, stucco
Service Desk / Customer Service - Brick Bodies
The service desk staff is responsible for monitoring the service desk area. This includes controlling member and non-member access to the club, answering questions on club programs and policies, and assisting with club maintenance. The service desk staff is under the supervision of the Service Desk Coordinator.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Compensation: Hourly rate depending on experience.
Hours: Will vary.
Previous service-oriented experience is helpful. Current CPR/AED certification is required for this position. Candidates with a current certification may receive priority. All candidates must be wiling to get CPR/AED certified and maintain certification.
CT Technologist " PER Diem Positions Available- Brick NJ *
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day.
A CT technologist is responsible for performing examinations and diagnostic work with the use of computerized electronic equipment. Must be flexible to work all shifts and days to include weekends, nights and holidays. GE experience preferred.
S/he performs cross-sectional anatomical scans utilizing proper technical factors and programs to provide good image quality with radiation dose ALWAYS in the forefront. Must be able to work independently in a fast paced hospital environment. Must be able to work ANY shift including weekends, holidays and overnights as needed.
Graduate of accredited School of Radiology required. Completion of CT certificate program preferred Required to obtain CT certification within one year from start date Must have venipuncture experience. Must Pledge to ACR- Image Wisely and Image Gently Current NJ-DEP license Current ARRT Current CPR Job ID: 2017-24166 Process Level Name:
OCEAN MEDICAL CENTER Shift: Multiple Shifts Available Shift Hours: As Needed
Brick Mason ***Reliability Bonuses***
Seeking experienced Masons for permanent hire.
The following benefits are available:
1. Monthly productivity bonuses
2. Paid holidays
3. Paid vacation days
4. Year end bonuses
5. Health insurance
6. Uniforms provided
7. Starting wage $10.00 - $14.00
Must have good references and reliable transportation.
Must be willing to submit to a drug test and a criminal background check.
Must have valid drivers license and social security card.
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. provides supplemental staffing for the healthcare industry... (long term care, hospitals, government agencies & facilities).
Sales Advisor - Stop & Shop, Brick Blvd, Brick, NJ
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you looking for a flexible, part-time job with competitive pay?
Then Interactions Marketing just might have the position for you! As the global leader of experiential marketing events, Interactions has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality promotional marketing services to brands and retailers. If you have worked in promotions, sales, food service, retail, grocery, hospitality or customer service or if you have an interest in entering this industry and enjoy interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Sales Advisor. The part-time Sales Advisor position requires you to engage with our clients’ customers through various promotional tactics including: • Food and beverage sampling• Product demonstrations Requirements
No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a customer service representative, brand ambassador, event specialist, cashier, clerk, sales representative, sales assistant, product demonstrator or a caterer would make you an ideal candidate.
Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus.
Part-time schedule-must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends.
Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Must have basic computer skills and daily access to a computer/smart phone or tablet. Want to learn more about what a typical Sales Advisor does?
Watch our video by clicking here! Interactions Marketing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daymon Worldwide. Other
Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all essential functions, duties and required skills.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time. Equal Opportunity Employer Daymon Worldwide is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law. Associates joining Daymon may be subject to pre-employment screening. Founded in 1988, Interactions has grown into a promotional powerhouse that manages over 2 Million events every year with more than 45,000 associates.To deliver the world's most comprehensive retail event marketing services, Interactions offers integrated sales and marketing tactics that engage shoppers in-store and outdoors, and provide insights into shopper behavior and customer service that enable our retail partners and CPG brands to make smart business decisions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!