Bricklayer Apprentice Job Description Sample
Mason / Bricklayer
Mason / Bricklayer
Ideal candidates will have experience in brick masonry such as building/repairing chimneys, walls, steps, etc.
NOW HIRING: Full- Time and Part-Time positions, must have experience.
NO WEEKENDS - NO EVENINGS
- -Ability To Lift Heavy Objects
- -MUST BE Able To Work On Roofs, Ladders & Scaffold
- -Reliable Transportation Required (Valid Driver's License)
Competitive Pay (Salary Based Upon Experience)
Please Email Information & Brief Description Of Qualifications
To; Basarconstruction@sbcglobal.net or call 216-481-3711.
Mason - Bricklayer
Biancofiori Masonry Inc. is looking for experienced masons!
We offer competitive wages including sign on bonus, benefits such as health insurance, retirement and ongoing training. If you or someone you know is interested in being a part of our growing team, give us a call or stop by our office!
Phone: (765) 463-0559
Lafayette Office: 701 Erie St., Lafayette IN 47904
Indy Shop (coming soon): 1413 W 30th. Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208
BIANCOFIORI MASONRY, INC’s policy is to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. BIANCOFIORI MASONRY prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Bricklayer/Vertical Masonry Restoration Bricklayer
Bricklayer/Vertical Masonry Restoration Bricklayer RAM Construction Services is seeking experienced Bricklayers. RAM Construction Services is the oldest and most experienced waterproofing and restoration contractor in the United States. RAM Construction Services has built a solid reputation based on knowledge, experience and reliability. A Bricklayer is expected to perform the following:
Lay brick, block, stone, terra cotta for restoration
Vertical masonry restoration
Grind out mortar joints.
Stone patching experience
Welding a huge plus! KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: + 5+ years of experience bricklaying REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hours per day.
Ability to work from a swing stage in the air.
Ability to adjust to seasonal temperatures.
Must have a great attitude and willingness to "do what it takes".
Have own tools.
Experience with limestone, granite, terra cotta, Jahn patching
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be a team player. RAM is a union employer and we pay a daily per diem for travel and overnight stay. Excellent hourly rate and benefits! EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans ~ VEVRAA Contractor
Description We are looking for a Bricklayer for a project in Mount Vernon, NY Pay: 20-25/hr Scope of work: Rennovating residential housing building retaining walls, laying out, brick veneer Follow specific installation standards according to specified plans
Minimum 5 years experience in the field OSHA 10 minimum (within the last 5 years) MUST HAVE Basic hand tools of the trade Contact: Paul 203-400-8705 Email: Paul.Battinelli@Tradesmeninternational.com
Recruiter Name Paul Battinelli
CategoryMason - Journeyman
McGough is a respected partner that brings five generations of experience to high profile, unique and complex construction projects. We take great pride in our people and their extraordinary expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management.
McGough employee tenure reflects the commitment and pride we share in our work. Ask anyone who knows us - the caliber of our people sets us apart. Bricklayer McGough Construction is hiring for entry-level apprenticeship or journeyman bricklayers.
This is a full-time hourly position with union pay scales per regional location. Job
Major functions include the installation of block, brick, and stone, along with the setting of precast, and welding.
This position is physically demanding with the large majority of work in outdoor conditions.
Lay brick and block, depending on job site specifications.
Apprentice Joio Operator - Passive (Ajo-P) (Level 1)
Two (2) years operational experience within the last 5 with customer technology specific organizational element or other Government agency (as government employee or contractor) with one of the following:
- One (1) technology listed as minimally acceptable criteria; Two (2) other technologies listed as “Highly Desirable” Certifications (highly desirable):
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
- Technologies (highly desirable):
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologie
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
- Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic – Levantine (AP)
- Arabic – Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic – Iraqi (OG)
- Arabic – Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus 10 Federal holidays paid off,
- 401K Matching
- Silotech pays for 75% of the employees medical coverage and 40% of the employee family's coverage.
- Employee enrichment program. Silotech reimburses for successful completion of certifications.
- Referral incentive bonus for new hires that are with the company for 6 months up to 3K.
email: email@example.com cell:870-897-8903 office: 210-569-0957
A qualified plumbing apprentice will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems. Scott Harrison Plumbing, Inc. offers Competitive Compensation, Excellent Benefits, Company Vehicle, Paid Training, Advancement Opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home services industry. Candidate must have availability to work flexible hours Monday through Sunday including overtime hours and weekend on-call rotation required. You will assist plumbers in the assembly, installation, maintenance and repair of plumbing, water-flow, and drainage systems in accordance with city, state, and federal plumbing codes.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 1 to 3 years of plumbing service experience in residential, commercial and/or drain cleaning. Able to have little supervision or guidance with routine plumbing installations and repairs (but not too proud to double-check protocol with superiors when in doubt)
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required
- Assists lead technician in completing service requests
- Assemble equipment, tools and materials needed to begin and complete service requests
- May transport and organize materials and tools to/on job site as instructed
- Assists in creating proper access when determining proper solutions for requested services
- May dig and backfill trenches, and/or creates access for plumbing jobs
- Based on request, repairs various items, systems or components (such as toilets, urinals, sinks, faucets, water heaters, vents, pipes, garbage disposals, sewer and drain lines, etc.) under the guidance of a senior technician to ensure items are functioning properly, efficiently and effectively for the customer
- Assists in the installation, repair and maintenance or water, gas and sewer systems
- Tracks and documents material and equipment usage on jobs to be sure inventory levels are maintained and equipment and tools have been gathered and placed back on service vehicle. Gathers salvageable materials in the field and returns them to the warehouse.
- May be required to test for leaks in newly installed or repaired systems
- A valid driver's license, good driving record and must be insurable
- Exceptional interpersonal communication with customers and staff. We have extremely high standards for customer service to our customers so a positive attitude and a willingness to serve is critical
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc
- Outgoing, professional, and drug-free. High integrity individual who is honest, punctual and professional in all interactions. Willing to communicate potential problems, and take initiative to do the job 100% correctly
- Cleanliness is required. Maintain truck inside and out, respect customer's home and clean-up work area. Leave your job cleaner than you came to it!
- Proficient with iPhone and iPad
- Must have a desire to learn new techniques, especially the tankless industry. We have ongoing training in all areas of our business.
- Commitment to weekend On-Call work (compensated appropriately). All of our techs are on a rotation schedule, so you will know in advance when it's your weekend duty.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- High School diploma or GED
Licensed Electrican / Apprentice
We are currently seeking a Licensed Electrican and an experienced commercial Apprentice! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Company Travels all over New England job is not 9-5 cut and dry.
- Good Customer Service
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Associated Crafts-Willet Hauser Architectural Glass, Inc. is the leading Stained Glass Studio in North America with over 118 years of experience.
Willet-Hauser Architectural Glass, Inc./ Associated Crafts specializes in on-site repair, restoration, protective covering installation, frame repair, frame painting, and the creation of new stained glass windows.To learn more about our rich history please visit www.willethauser.com/associatedcrafts.com
Field Apprentice The Apprenticeship Program offered by the Willet Hauser Architectural Glass/Associated Crafts is the most comprehensive program of its kind currently offered by a commercial art glass studio in the United States. The program is designed to offer participants hands-on experience in repair, restoration, preservation, and the creation of art glass. The goal of the Apprenticeship Program is to provide the participants the basic skills necessary to graduate and grow there in the stained industry.
The field apprentice position is required to work on the site. This position requires travel. Typically the Field Apprentice will be out 2 to 3 weeks and home for 1 week or more.
Starting regular pay is $13.40 per hour. Travel pay is $10.00 per hour. This position allows dedicated employees the opportunity for rapid advancement. Review after 90 days.
Experience working with your hands
A desire to learn
Background check required
MUST have a valid driver's license
MUST be able to travel
High school or equivalent
401 K Matching
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
HSP Spending Plan
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Learning Opportunities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!