Bricklayer Supervisor Job Description Sample
Mason / Bricklayer
Mason / Bricklayer
Ideal candidates will have experience in brick masonry such as building/repairing chimneys, walls, steps, etc.
NOW HIRING: Full- Time and Part-Time positions, must have experience.
NO WEEKENDS - NO EVENINGS
- -Ability To Lift Heavy Objects
- -MUST BE Able To Work On Roofs, Ladders & Scaffold
- -Reliable Transportation Required (Valid Driver's License)
Competitive Pay (Salary Based Upon Experience)
Please Email Information & Brief Description Of Qualifications
To; Basarconstruction@sbcglobal.net or call 216-481-3711.
Description We are looking for a Bricklayer for a project in Mount Vernon, NY Pay: 20-25/hr Scope of work: Rennovating residential housing building retaining walls, laying out, brick veneer Follow specific installation standards according to specified plans
Minimum 5 years experience in the field OSHA 10 minimum (within the last 5 years) MUST HAVE Basic hand tools of the trade Contact: Paul 203-400-8705 Email: Paul.Battinelli@Tradesmeninternational.com
Recruiter Name Paul Battinelli
CategoryMason - Journeyman
Mason - Bricklayer
Biancofiori Masonry Inc. is looking for experienced masons!
We offer competitive wages including sign on bonus, benefits such as health insurance, retirement and ongoing training. If you or someone you know is interested in being a part of our growing team, give us a call or stop by our office!
Phone: (765) 463-0559
Lafayette Office: 701 Erie St., Lafayette IN 47904
Indy Shop (coming soon): 1413 W 30th. Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208
BIANCOFIORI MASONRY, INC’s policy is to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. BIANCOFIORI MASONRY prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
McGough is a respected partner that brings five generations of experience to high profile, unique and complex construction projects. We take great pride in our people and their extraordinary expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management.
McGough employee tenure reflects the commitment and pride we share in our work. Ask anyone who knows us - the caliber of our people sets us apart. Bricklayer McGough Construction is hiring for entry-level apprenticeship or journeyman bricklayers.
This is a full-time hourly position with union pay scales per regional location. Job
Major functions include the installation of block, brick, and stone, along with the setting of precast, and welding.
This position is physically demanding with the large majority of work in outdoor conditions.
Lay brick and block, depending on job site specifications.
Bricklayer/Vertical Masonry Restoration Bricklayer
Bricklayer/Vertical Masonry Restoration Bricklayer RAM Construction Services is seeking experienced Bricklayers. RAM Construction Services is the oldest and most experienced waterproofing and restoration contractor in the United States. RAM Construction Services has built a solid reputation based on knowledge, experience and reliability. A Bricklayer is expected to perform the following:
Lay brick, block, stone, terra cotta for restoration
Vertical masonry restoration
Grind out mortar joints.
Stone patching experience
Welding a huge plus! KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: + 5+ years of experience bricklaying REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hours per day.
Ability to work from a swing stage in the air.
Ability to adjust to seasonal temperatures.
Must have a great attitude and willingness to "do what it takes".
Have own tools.
Experience with limestone, granite, terra cotta, Jahn patching
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be a team player. RAM is a union employer and we pay a daily per diem for travel and overnight stay. Excellent hourly rate and benefits! EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans ~ VEVRAA Contractor
Elections Supervisor / Program Supervisor (N3016)
Description Lane County is hiring a Program Supervisor to work in Elections, a Division of the County Clerk. The Division of the County Clerk administers all federal, state, and local laws as they apply to conducting elections, voter registration, and related processes. The ideal candidate will be a confident team leader who possesses a proven track record of integrity and a commitment to excellence. If you have exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail, we encourage you to apply! You are required to upload a cover letter for this position. Please ensure your cover letter addresses the following questions: 1. Describe your experience coordinating and scheduling staff for a complex project. Describe the scope of the project in terms of complexity, staff and length of time to complete. (Include the employer, dates of service, and your position.) 2. Describe your supervisory experience, including the number of staff supervised, and type of work. (Include the employer, dates of service, and your position.) CLASS SUMMARY: This is a fully performing professional level in the assigned field or discipline requiring specialized technical skills and a solid knowledge of principles and practices in the program area. Incumbents have professional responsibility for coordinating program activities; serving as a liaison and/or advocate to internal/external customers; and assisting in program policy and procedure development, ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines, and/or contract management. Incumbents may have formal supervisory responsibilities over professional, technical and/or support staff.
*Please note that this posting will remain open until filled, but to ensure consideration applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Schedule: Monday
Friday, 8:00 am
5:00 pm. Some evening and weekend work during major elections may be required.
*This position is non-represented
- Examples of Duties
- Duties may include, but are not limited to the following (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.) 1.May supervise staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; ensuring staff are trained; ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures; maintaining a healthy and safe working environment; and making hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations. 2.Coordinates, supervises, and evaluates day-to-day operations of an assigned program; ensures compliance with applicable internal and external requirements; manages applicable contracts associated with program operations. 3.Coordinates the development and administration of program goals, objectives, activities, and strategic initiatives; assesses consequences and outcomes of program initiatives. 4.Serves as a liaison with clients and external agencies; represents the County and program on a variety of committees, events, advocacy groups, and/or other related groups. 5.Participates in the preparation and administration of the program budget; prepares cost estimates and submits justifications for budget items; monitors and controls expenditures. 6.Researches grant opportunities; writes grants; monitors compliance of grant requirements. 7.Compiles and analyzes data; prepares and reviews related reports and correspondence. 8.Negotiates, coordinates, monitors, and adjusts a variety of contracts; develops, reviews, and implements RFPs for contractual services. 9.Conducts research to identify emerging needs, trends, and services related to assigned area of responsibility. 10.Designs and implements marketing and/outreach strategies to ensure public exposure to program offerings. 11.Performs other duties of a similar nature or level. Minimum Qualifications Knowledge of (position requirements at entry): * Marketing principles;
Applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, ordinances, statutes, and regulations;
Record keeping principles;
Public relations principles;
Culturally competent practices;
The role that culture plays in work relationships, operations and dynamics;
Basic budget administration principles;
Program coordination principles and practices;
Advanced principles of assigned area of responsibility;
Analytical methods and techniques;
Report preparation methods;
Grant and/or contract administration practices;
Strategic planning principles;
Program/project management principles and techniques. Skills in (position requirements at entry): * Monitoring and evaluating the work of subordinate staff;
Prioritizing and assigning work;
Preparing a variety of reports;
Compiling and analyzing data;
Monitoring a budget;
Planning, coordinating, and managing program activities;
Working effectively with clients, co-workers, employees and supervisors from diverse backgrounds;
Gathering, interpreting and behaviorally adapting to cultural contexts;
Conducting research and needs assessments; * M
RN / RN Supervisor / Registered Nurse Supervisor (Sign ON Bonus!!!)
We are seeking a RN Supervison to join our team for 2nd and 3rd shift! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Shift Supervisor / Racking Supervisor
Job Title: Shift Supervisor/Racking Supervisor
Reports To: Plant Manager
Supervises all hourly production employees under the direction of the Plant Manager. Evaluates and makes recommendations to the Plant Manager for personnel, efficiencies, planning, methods, and plant operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Instructs, trains, and coaches both lead personnel and hourly employees in the proper techniques, procedures and work habits to assure volume quality production
- Constantly looks for improvement in the plant by inquiring and promoting ideas from all personnel, and then evaluating and reporting to Production Manager or Plant Manager.
- Promotes a pleasant working environment utilizing a team effort, with communication and training being priorities.
- Assures that all parts are run in accordance with the instructions and programs, and that the parts meet the specification and quality requirements of the customer.
- Takes the initiative to correct a process or tooling related problem, or halt production until the proper personnel can be notified for corrective action. Communicates methods and corrective action to other supervisors and personnel.
- Assists in planning labor requirements to meet customer needs as well as controlling labor cost as set forth by the plant manager and corporate financial goals. Must maintain flexibility.
- Administers the policies of the company as set forth in the division handbook as it related to the supervision of employees.
- Determines recourse in the event of failure to meet schedules or quality requirements, keeping the company objectives and customer needs in mind.
- Recognizes operating irregularities, equipment malfunctions, and unsafe working conditions or work-related practices and notifies plant manager and production manager.
- Works consistently to minimize scrap and rework, works in team effort to correct, and maintain records for future. Assures that procedures are followed and rework parts are processed in a timely fashion using documented methods. Works with plant manager, production manager, customer service and quality assurance to assure customers of the highest quality possible.
- Offers suggestions and recommendations to improve the plant and production operation for the short and long term.
- Practices and promotes good housekeeping. Responsible for working in team effort to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Offers suggestions relating to job improvements such as methods, procedures, techniques, housekeeping, preventative maintenance, safety, quality, etc.
- Must have ability to perform any job function within the production department, train employees, and improve work flow.
- Assist plant manager and production manager in preparing a monthly report of significant events within department by the end of the fiscal period.
- Attend and participate fully in production, scheduling, planning, and training meetings. Be prepared to offer suggestions and make decisions based on group effort.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Manages XX subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of XX employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Drug & Alcohol Clinical Supervisor - Approval Of Care Supervisor
Bucks County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc., located in Warminster, PA, is seeking a Drug & Alcohol Approval of Care Supervisor.
This position encompasses planning, implementing and maintaining supervision of the Approval of Care Department. Primary responsibilities include overseeing approval of care and related pre-certification, concurrent review and discharge/transfer process, including primary supervision of staff and administrative requirements of the program, communication with providers, treatment agencies and other community organizations. Oversight of the clinical reviews for all requests for residential treatment and priority ambulatory clients.
In addition, the Drug & Alcohol Approval of Care Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the resources of the community for clients involved in drug and alcohol treatment and providing technical assistance to community groups, health and human service agencies, special interest groups and public or private institutions regarding services. Work is performed with considerable independent judgment within established policies and procedures and reporting.
Must have the ability to make clinical decisions and triage client care appropriately and efficiently. Act as a liaison to agencies providing assessment and treatment services.
Specialty Projects will be an integral part of this position.
Knowledge of Bucks County services and resources a plus.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school in social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing or a related field
- Equivalent of three years of supervisory experience in the behavioral health/drug and alcohol field.
- Knowledge of mental health and alcohol and other drugs, medical necessity criteria and level of care treatment options a must.
- Certification in the use of Pennsylvania Client Placement Criteria (PCPC) and the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) preferred.
Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Position requires a valid driver’s license, vehicle, and automobile insurance.
Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!