Bridge Operator Slip Job Description Sample
Bell County Road And Bridge Department- Equipment Operator I
Bell County Road and Bridge Department
Equipment Operator I
Bell County is seeking an Equipment Operator I for the Road and
Bridge Department.Starting Salary:
$15.32 per hour ($32,004 per year)
Brief Description of the Job: Operates heavy equipment for the purpose of maintaining and repairing roads and bridges.
Certifications and Other
High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required. Must have a valid Texas CDL (Commercial Driver’s License). Over two years of heavy equipment operating experience.
Work Days and Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
How to Apply: Complete a Bell County on-line application, available on the Bell County website at www.bellcountytx.com, Human Resources Page.
Applications will be accepted until 12/5/2017.
Senior Project Manager - Highways, Slip Form Paving!
Senior Project Manager
Highways, Slip Form Paving! Senior Project Manager
Highways, Slip Form Paving! - Skills Required
Civil, Project Manager, Highway, Road, Paving, Concrete Based in Denver, CO we are recognized as one of the nations best full service civil engineering and construction firms in the country! We operate offices in 3 different states across the country and handle projects of all sizes! Our core values are centered around our people. We are a firm that puts our people before our business, because our people are what makes our business! You will be working with dynamic teams of professionals who are passionate about their careers as much as they are about the Clients we work with. We have an immediate need for a Senior PM with Highway/Slip Form Paving experience! So if this is the fresh new change you are looking for, then please apply! What's In It for You
Excellent Compensation! - Growing Company! - Family First Culture!
Complete Benefits! - Medical, Dental, Vision! - 401(k) Matching! - Generous PTO!
What You Will Be Doing - Manage the development of multiple project delivery documents
Collaborate with other Senior Team members to establish the program requirements for all areas of the project
Work closely with other other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans
What You Need for this Position Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management or Similar w/ - 8+ years of experience in heavy civil engineering/construction management
Experience with planning, design and construction processes for Highway and Concrete Slip Form Paving projects
Experience developing and implementing contingency plans, assessing risk and achieving goals within budget and on schedule
Experience with heavy civil construction - transportation, highway, track, right-or-way improvements, yards, facilities, stations, tunnels, power systems and security systems So, if you are a Senior PM looking for a fresh new change, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Project Manager
- Highways, Slip Form Paving!* CO-DenverDF2-1424337
Slip Form Concrete Paving Superintendent
- Supervise paving efforts to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design, specifications, budget, schedule and all safety guidelines and policies.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and manage labor, equipment, and trucking resources in conjunction with project management staff to ensure project objectives are met.
- Supervise and direct craft employees and subcontractors to ensure productivity, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project are met. We are seeking an experienced supervisor capable of maintaining and/or building a solid experienced paving crew.
- Assist project management in estimating, scheduling, developing, and implementing project procedures, work plans, working documents and standards to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Interface with all on-site work teams (including subcontractors and owners) as required, to resolve problems, ensure quality, safety, scheduling and achieving schedules in support of overall project objectives.
- Develop knowledge, skills & abilities of the paving crews.
- Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
- Thorough knowledge of asphalt paving construction (technology, equipment, methods and materials); company policies, procedures and standards; and union jurisdiction & labor agreements
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills required
- Thorough knowledge of paving operations & equipment
Slip Sheet Forklift Driver Second Shift
About us we formed humano to create an environment for smart, hardworking and passionate individuals to flourish - while ultimately providing our Clients with results that significantly improve their Supply Chain Operations.we are a group of individuals coming together to form a Team to be different and do extraordinary things we have the capability and experience to successfully perform any and all activities within the 4-walls of any distribution center in any state and in any city
- Load/Unload and break down freight onto good wood pallets, at a pace that meets or exceeds productivity goals and standards
- Sort and organize freight by PO# and SKU#
- May be required to break down freight to Ti-Hi form
- May include operating various types of material handling equipment
- May include sorting, repacking and labeling, pallet repair, and other duties
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Maintain proper safety procedures and operations
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Previous experience operating a forklift, electric pallet jack, reach truck, or other warehouse material handling equipment preferred
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment – continuously lifting and moving up to 55lbs
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must be available to work overtime, including weekends and holidays, without advanced notice
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Timely and regular attendance
Slip Sheet Forklift, 1St & 2Nd Shift.
Slip sheet or Clamp Lift Operator, $12 & $12.50 with 12 hr. shifts. Shifts run from 3am to 3pm & 3pm to 3am.
Clamp Forklift Operator, Lewisville Tx, PLUS 10 to 15 Hrs of OVERTIME per week!!!!!!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a sit down forklift with clamp attachment.
Must move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
· Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
· Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
· Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
· Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
· Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
· Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product using a forklift, clamp truck.
· Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
· Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Please apply at Pegasus Personnel
1705 W. Northwest Highway #105, Grapevine, TX, 76051. Telephone 817-527-7804
Slip Sheet Forklift Operators- 2Nd Shift
RSS Staffing is seeking Slip Sheet forklift operators for a company in Obetz, OH. This company works 4- 10 hour shifts. Shift- 2nd; hours 5:30pm-4:00am. Pay rate is $14 per hour.
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product, both physically and logically, into or out of warehouse locations. Our Slip Sheet operators utilize a slip sheet attachment to load/unload trailers, move product throughout the facility. Slip Sheet operators also perform inventory counts as required as well as process damage and other duties as assigned by the Operation Supervisors. All candidtes must have accurate experience operating the slip sheet attachment.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
Slip sheet operator experience
Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
Jeans and T-shirts are acceptable- Steel toed shoes are required
Work overtime as assigned
Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
Pull orders accurately as assigned
Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
Benefits to the Employee
•Temp to hire with prospective long term employment
•Immediate health benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
•24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
Apply today by submitting a current resume to this post. Applicants are encouraged to visit www.Work4RSS.com for additional information about RSS. Online applications are also accepted there.
Slip Sheet / Sit Down Forklift Operators
Must have at least 2 years of prior slip sheet experience.
Clean criminal background and ability to pass drug screen.
Two location for this company in Dallas are hiring
Must have resume to show places and slip sheet experience.
Marina Slip Leasing Associate
We seek a motivated, energetic and organized candidate with a positive attitude and a big smile, to be trained in Slip Leasing for our marina on Lake Lanier. This position is approximately 50% Customer Service, and 50% Accounting.
The Customer Service duties include interaction with boaters to market and rent Slips, negotiate and complete contracts, explain marina policy to customers, accept payments, explain account balances, and direct inquiries to the appropriate department.
Accounting functions include Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, billing, and various utilization of our computer system to include customer setup, scheduling boat launch/retrieval, data input and special projects as required.
Extensive training will be provided, including our software system. The successful candidate should be familiar with office type PC software such as Word, Outlook and Excel. Property Management experience is helpful, including such industries as self-storage, apartment/condo, campground or hotel. A high school diploma or GED and the ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees are a must, along with good math skills and the knack for learning and following detailed procedures.
This is a year round position 5 days/week, 9am to 5-6pm WITH ONE WEEKEND DAY either Saturday or Sunday required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Multimedia Video Teleconference Bridge Operator
Oversee the daily operation, coordination, execution, and support of the audiovisual systems and requirements of executive, educational, and routine meetings in a fast-paced, customer service focused conference center environment. Responsiblities:
Act as the centralized VC network maintenance focal point, receiving and responding to alerts from network VC systems conducting troubleshooting and coordinating with appropriate vendors for maintenance support.
Create and maintain all configurations (both hardware and software) for all VC networked systems.
Track, document and report VC utilization trends report this information to the Multimedia Services Manager.
Maintain and update VC schedule.
Perform on-site or phone support for hardware and software setups for client’s VC systems.
Provide best effort assistance to fulfill any audiovisual technical requirements as assigned.
Execute all aspects of videoconference support including call set up, end user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation of issues.
Provide consultation and education to all other offices of the firm with respect to VC technology.
Provide VC support for large scale meeting, both onsite and offsite at commercial venues.
Troubleshoot audiovisual and videoconferencing related technology (various projectors, control systems, audio and videoconferencing).
Maintain conference room integrity.
Perform regular preventive maintenance checks (e.g., either report or address issues such as cable management issues, safety standards noncompliance, etc.).
Maintain understanding of current and new technology.
- Assist with room setups and needed.
Thorough working knowledge of the operation and troubleshooting of AV and videoconferencing related technology.
Must have a strong knowledge of IP networks, including firewall, switches, and routers.
Strong customer service and communications skills required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Ability to facilitate tasks with internal and external staff to assure meeting and event success.
Understanding of normal business and office procedures.
Experience working in a fast paced corporate/conference center environment.
Self-motivated independent thinker.
A CTS certification by InfoComm
A CVE certification by Polycom or Tandberg/Cisco
Global and Remote Management Experience
3-5 Years audiovisual technology management experience.
3-5 Years customer service experience.
3-5 Years VC experience
High School diploma or equivalent a must.
- Industry relevant training or technical courses a plus. Apply to Waveguide / Flik today! Waveguide / Flik is a member of Compass Group USA Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Career LevelMid Career (2+ Years Experience)SectorWaveguideAreas of InterestInformation TechnologyEducationAssociate's Degree/2 Year CollegeLocaleIllinois-ChicagoPreferred LanguageEnglish
U.S. Facilities, Inc., a consolidated building maintenance services company, is seeking an On-Call Bridge Operator who is responsible for and operates one or more drawbridges; does other related duties.
Specific duties include but are not limited too: Operates semiautomatic and/or manual equipment to open and seat the movable span of a drawbridge allowing for the safe and efficient flow of marine traffic through the draw in accordance with prescribed governmental regulations. Remains vigilant for proper signals from approaching marine/river traffic. Operates semiautomatic and/or manual equipment to activate warning lights; traffic gates, horns, barrier gates, and other safety devices to safely
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!