Bridgeport Job Description Sample
Home Health NP Open To New Grads
Home assessments by appointment in geriatric populations homes Hours are 40 per week and full timers can decide their own hours including Saturdays between 8am and 7pm, last appointment in evening at 7pm. 20 days pto 6 public holidays $1500 for CEUs after 1 year for FT Health care from 1st of month after start again for FT Open to new grads and all NP backgrounds Must be have passed boards Prefers those with CT license but open to those who can relocate and get licensed quickly Salary between 95-110k depending on experience For part timers $100-$115 per assessment depending on experience. Part timers need to commit to at least 16 hours per week.
Mileage allowance of 57.5 per mile not including from home to first call up to 30 miles. And last call to home up to 30 miles.??Will need 3 weeks to be credentialed.
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Inside Sales Representatives promote and sell Bushwick Metals products and services through inbound and outbound sales calls to existing customers and prospects. In addition, they follow up on-site calls made by our outside sales team to close deals as required. They support the efforts of the Bushwick Metals Outside Sales Team by developing relationships with customers by utilizing excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism.
• Daily interaction with customer base on contractual and transactional business.
• Responding to customer’s quotations, needs, inquiries, and complaints.
• Administrative processing of customer orders (i.e. quotations and order entry).
• Following up and out calling to close deals.
• Sharing of any interaction and involvement with customers that might require the outside salesperson’s attention, or may result in additional sales.
• Support of the overall sales and marketing efforts as outlined by sales management.
• Understanding the goals and concepts of our business and incorporating business goals to achieve sales and profitability.
• Working closely with outside sales, product managers, credit, production, traffic and other departments within Bushwick Metals.
• Other duties as assigned.
1-3 years sales experience, preferably in the metals industry or other related field
Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
Aggressive, competitive, and self-motivated
Strong math aptitude
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Problem solving / conflict resolution and negotiation skills
Ability to work well and excel while working with a team or individually
With this precept in mind, Bushwick Metals has expanded the product lines and processing facility to better serve our customers. A stainless steel product line has been added to compliment our extensive carbon steel inventory. The acquisitions of AZCO Steel and Fisher Bros. Steel Company have expanded our inventory to include domestic High Strength Low Alloy steel products, Round Mechanical Tubing, Fence Products, Guard Rail, Decking, Joist and more. Furthermore, we have installed additional high capacity saw cutting equipment, cambering equipment, drill presses and punching equipment.
At Bushwick Metals, we look to the future with confidence knowing that our combination of diversified product line, unsurpassed inventory breadth, along with a Modern Shearing, Flame Cutting, Saw Cutting, Cambering, Drilling, and Punching equipment is a formula untouched in the service center industry. Approximately 750,000 square feet of warehouse space and round the clock loading and processing of material enables us to serve well the multitude of users of steel products whose requirements demand prompt service. "Bushwick Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. "
Summary: Utilizes assessment and disease management skills to diagnose and treat all children and adolescents presenting for primary and acute care.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: All duties are subject to accommodation in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Provides comprehensive, coordinated medical care, including preventive, maintenance and acute care, to patients from birth to 21 years of age utilizing the resources of the Health Center and when necessary refers to appropriate specialized resources of health care
- Provides medical care consistent with the scope of duties and responsibilities for which the Pediatrician has been privileged by the Health Center Board of Directors
- Works as part of a team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and patient-centered care
- Supports and complies with established clinical and agency policies and procedures, including QI/QA and medical records, in accordance with Joint Commission and PCMH standards, and federal and state mandates, including FTCA regulations and scope of practice
- Supports data collection systems and reporting of statistical data necessary for grant or QI/QA purposes as needed
- Provides consultation and supervision to mid-level providers
- Provides consultation to department staff, as appropriate
- Participates in provider, department, and performance improvement meetings and in-service trainings
- Participates in on call, expanded hours, and after- hours coverage and arranges for coverage during absence for vacation, professional education or other leave time.
- Maintains staff privileges for Bridgeport Hospital to facilitate hospital admissions and ensure optimal care coordination
- Participates in such continuing professional educational activities as needed to maintain licensure
- Other related duties as assigned, including attached specific job duties or responsibilities.
- Possess license to practice medicine in the State of Connecticut
- Eligible for and maintains admitting hospital privileges at Bridgeport Hospital
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good judgment and decision–making skills.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse population.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited medical residency program.
- Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics or is Board eligible.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical requirements and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires the manual dexterity sufficient to operate phones, computers and other office equipment. The position requires the physical ability to kneel, bend and perform light lifting. This person must have the ability to write and speak clearly using the English language to convey information and be able to hear at normal speaking levels both in person and over the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Generally, the working conditions are good with little or no exposure to extremes in health, safety hazards and/or hazardous materials. This person must have the ability to travel as required to work with staff.
Security Clearance Required:
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Competitive Base Salary
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
1+ to 2 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Doctorate Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
Are you bilingual (English/Spanish)? *not required
Did you attend a residency program? When and where?
This position requires you to work until 8 pm some evenings. Are you available to work some evenings?
This position requires the ability to work some Saturday hours. Are available from 8-1 on Saturdays.
Are you bilingual in a language other than Spanish? *Not required
Student CDL Truck Driver Jobs - Top Starting Pay & 4 Raises In 1St Yr!
Begin your career working for a top trucking company - and earn more right from the start.
Join the US Xpress team of professional CDL truck drivers and earn top starting pay plus 4 pay raises in the 1st year and much more. Give us a call today to get started right away.
No CDL? No Problem! We can help you start your CDL training.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving with USX.
Teams can earn up to 82 CPM plus a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at www.TeamMaxMatch.com BENEFITS: Top Starting Pay , 4 Pay Raises in 1st Year , Dedicated Opportunities with Sign On Bonus , Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000 , Paid Orientation , New Top Speed: 68 MPH, Excellent Benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k Match , Newer Trucks with the Latest Technology - avg. less than 2 years' old, 1,250-watt inverter in every truck , New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill?
Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans. QUALIFICATIONS: Must be 21 years or older and have CDL A, , Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill., Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
The Senior Data Warehouse Engineer will maintain and enhance our Business Intelligence and Analytic systems. This role is a hands-on engineering position who will be responsible for the continued evolution of our data platform.
• Provide expertise creating new data warehouse being built with Hortonworks Hadoop
• Architecture, design, development, and implementation of data warehouse projects.
• Assist with architecture and design for Business Intelligence and analytics.
• Create and manage data flow into multiple data warehouse systems.
• Handle testing, deployment and ongoing support of data warehouse system.
• Work with our reporting and analytic teams to build marts and tables to optimize reporting performance
• Develop and support ETL and machine learning processes
• Previous MPP solution (Aster data/Netezza) experience is a plus
Proficient in writing scalable, high volume ETL jobs using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for large volume data warehouses. Troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.
• 3 or more years of experience in Hadoop (Pig/Hive) strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience working with Azure including PowerView , PowerQuery, PowerPivot and HDInsight , Azure Data Warehouse/Data Lake
• Analyze and resolve performance issues with database code involving SSIS and MS SQL server.
• Knowledge of T-SQL, .NET and other languages (C#, Python, Java)
• Knowledge of data warehousing such as dimensional modeling, star and snowflake schemas, data mart and fact, Dimension tables, Slowly Changing Dimensions -Type I & II & III.
• Previous MPP solution (Aster data/Netezza) experience is a plus
• Be ready to contribute as part of a 24 * 7 “On call” rotation
• BA/BS, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 6+ years of experience doing data warehouse development.
• 4 or more years of ETL and SQL server experience (SSIS/SSAS), real world experience with SSIS (or similar)
Physician - A Southwestern Connecticut Medical Facility Seeks Psychiatrist Coverage
Responsible for storeoperation during assigned shift.
Open and/or closeretail store and ensure proper procedures are followed.
Assist Assistant StoreManager or Store Manager in ensuring store employees complete assigned tasks.
In absence of storemanagement, delegate work assignments to appropriate associates.
Perform retail salesfunctions according to the Sales Procedures Manual.
Maintain compliancewith Loss Prevention standards.
Complete daily reports,balance and settle charges and make store daily bank deposits.
Provide customerservice in promoting merchandise, handling complaints, issuing refunds.
Assist donors withdonations and provide receipts. Thank them for supporting our mission.
Maintain clean orderlyfixtures of clothing, bins, showcases and windows.
Sell merchandise tocustomers. Operate P.O.S. cash register system. Thank them for supporting our mission.
Compile figures for thecritical measures.
Perform stock dutiessuch as merchandise rotation, hanger change and display work.
Perform housekeepingduties to maintain premises in compliance with agency safety and housekeepingpractices.
Perform shipping andreceiving duties such as unloading shipment truck.
Perform inventory ofproduct received, on display or returning to warehouse.
High school graduate orthe equivalent.
One year experience inretail sales performing cashiering, customer service, display,shipping/receiving and inventory duties.
Ability to lead anddirect staff.
Ability to operate cashregister, perform stock duties and provide customer service.
Works in retail sellingarea, stockroom and adjacent parking areas.
Considerable walking,standing, reaching, lifting, carrying, talking, hearing, seeing, bending, pushingand pulling.
Exposure to inclementweather.
Work well with others.
Must be able to liftover 40 pounds.
Founded in 1951, we are one of 164 regional Goodwill organizations throughout the US and Canada. With the support of our donors, customers and partners, we make a little goodwill go a long way!
Goodwill is a 100% nonprofit organization committed to giving people a “hand up.”
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Energy Professional- Outside Sales
We are seeking a Sales - Energy Consultant to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Through Navigate Power’s core philosophy is our S3 Approach System—Security, Savings, and Service—our clients experience first class service, and maximized savings.
Better managing energy and becoming more efficient is a competitive advantage in business. Commercial energy users turn to Navigate Power & Verde Solutions to reduce their energy footprint and get the most out of their energy budgets.
Navigate Power & Verde Solutions gives individuals a critical path toward becoming a successful energy professional. Sales consultants have access to leading energy services, solutions, training, and resources.
We know it’s important to get professional guidance you can trust. That’s why our experienced consultants are available by phone, email, and in-person—when you need it the most. Consultants from all industries, from business development pros to energy SME’s, work with Navigate Power & Verde Solutions to complete their energy offering.
Pair your amazing network of clientele with our energy services and solutions, and experience the benefits of deeper relationships and increased earnings.
www.navigatepower.com / www.verdesolutions.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!