Bridgeport Job Description Sample
Home Health NP Open To New Grads
Home assessments by appointment in geriatric populations homes Hours are 40 per week and full timers can decide their own hours including Saturdays between 8am and 7pm, last appointment in evening at 7pm. 20 days pto 6 public holidays $1500 for CEUs after 1 year for FT Health care from 1st of month after start again for FT Open to new grads and all NP backgrounds Must be have passed boards Prefers those with CT license but open to those who can relocate and get licensed quickly Salary between 95-110k depending on experience For part timers $100-$115 per assessment depending on experience. Part timers need to commit to at least 16 hours per week.
Mileage allowance of 57.5 per mile not including from home to first call up to 30 miles. And last call to home up to 30 miles.??Will need 3 weeks to be credentialed.
Construction Materials Inc seeking to hire a Salesman to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee multiple regions
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Build Company Brand
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, advertising, marketing, & commission based sales
- Great work ethic
- Ability to build rapport with clients
We have been in business for 40 years & offer paid vacation!
Generator Service Technician
Northeast Generator Co. has immediate for generator technicians in the tri-state area. Must have troubleshooting experience in engines and fuel systems. Generator or electrical knowledge or experience a plus. Must be mechanically inclined, have a professional attitude, excellent customer relations and dedication to include PM service on 20KW and under. Responsibilities will increase with experience to include such duties as outage call troubleshooting, towable rental hook-ups, repairs, load bank and building load tests. Potential for overtime and on-call bonus. Technicians operate company-owned vans and trucks. We cover Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island and New Jersey. Normal operating hours are 7:00-3:30pm and are subject to customer needs. After 60 days of full time employment, medical and dental benefits are available.
- Perform all necessary duties pertaining to preventative maintenance and repair for generators, engines, transfer Switches, fire pumps and all related components and/or equipment
- Perform all duties in accordance with Northeast Generator standards and procedures pertaining to: preventative maintenance, time and material, quoted, shop, sales and on-call job types
- Operate and maintain a Northeast Generator issued vehicle in accordance with the company policy and procedure
- Maintain and operate Northeast Generator issued tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Perform all duties in a safe and responsible manner
- Record and maintain all required and necessary generator Set, specific part, location, etc. information while onsite
- Maintain complete customer service in accordance with customer interaction training
- Technical writing including 23-pt checklist, completing work orders, customer reports and load bank sheets
- Any other duties and/or projects may be assigned at anytime
Skills / Requirements:
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- High School diploma preferred but not required
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, working in small spaces and/or various heights, work in all climates and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Northeast Generator Co. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Northeast Generator Co. does not discriminate in any aspect of its employment practices against any qualified applicant or employee on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status. We encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in pursuing a career with us.
To all recruitment agencies: Northeast Generator Co. does not accept unsolicited agencies' resumes and asks that you do not forward resumes to Northeast Generator Co. employees, any physical Northeast Generator Co. location, or any Northeast Generator Co. email address. We take no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Full Stack .Net Developer
If you are a Full Stack .NET Developer with experience, please read on! Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient.
This means faster order delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and less carbon emission for a greener planet. We are seeking a Full Stack Microsoft Developer with strong computer science and engineering background to drive the future of our new patented application launching soon. Our company is growing rapidly and looking for a qualified candidate that has prior experience working within the whole spectrum of development, from architectural and
Mechanical/HVAC Technician - Licensed
Currently seeking licensed Mechanical/HVAC Technicians in the Connecticut area to fill multiple roles in both service and installation for residential and commercial businesses. The Mechanical/HVAC Technician or HVAC Installer will responsible for accurately installing HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning) equipment in residential and/or commercial structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical/HVAC Technician:
• Inspect, repair, modify and install HVAC equipment including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, forced air converter units, pumps, automatic and hand valves, expansion valves and capillary tubes.
• Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating and ventilating units, including boilers, gas and electrically operated air conditioning equipment, and make necessary adjustments or repairs; service and repair evaporative coolers
• Maintain related records concerning time, labor and materials; maintain log of tasks performed and write reports as required.
• Install, rebuild, replace or repair fans, motors, thermostats, fuses, filters, bearings,valves, controls, gaskets and other equipment as necessary
• Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures for Mechanical Technicians, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area
• Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions
Requirements of the Mechanical/HVAC Technician:
Minimum of high school diploma or GED
Certificate or 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited trade school college or university Advanced training for commercial technicians
North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification a plus
Connecticut State Licensing in any of the following: HVAC (S2), (D2), Sheet Metal (SM2), Plumbing (P2), Limited Gas and Oil Burner Journeyperson (B2) a plus
(S-2, D-2, P-2, B-2)
Our team of Engineering & Technology recruiting specialists can provide personalized services, to fit the changing needs of both our job seeking candidates, and our corporate clients.
With many years of specialization in both the contingency search recruiting industry, and corporate talent management, STS's staff benefits from a thorough understanding of the disciplines and positions in the engineering field, and the specific needs of all parties involved in the recruiting life cycle.
Our extensive experience in the industry is what makes STS a top tier resource. With an extensive niche-focused network of consultants, candidates and clients, our diverse portfolio of services and recruiting channels can meet the needs of industry leading candidates, and technologically advanced professional organizations.
VASE Management is looking for an Estimator for Commercial and
Residential Construction Projects .Construction – Operations/
- Prepare estimates and schedule by reviewing proposals, blue prints/plans & specifications.
- Experience reading and interpreting project plans/specifications.
- Experience with labor, supplies and material cost and pricing.
- Ability to review design options. Recommend best solution (cost, schedule, etc.)
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Project.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Degree/ License in Construction Management or related field
- 5+ years of experience in construction estimating (residential/ commercial construction). 3 References required
- Proven experience working in fast-paced, multiple and varied projects.
- Ability to understand project cost and produce requisition using AIA 702/703.
- Ability to prepare and distribute RFI to responsible parties, A/E, owner and subcontractors.
- Facilitate agreements with A/E, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ability to incorporate delays, scheduling issues, weather and site conditions into estimate.
Hvac Commercial Sheetmetal Mechanic
PLEASE READ PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU APPLY!
NON NEGOTIABLE PRE-REQUISITES
- HVAC LICENSE (D, S, M, etc)
- RESIDENT OF CONNECTICUT
M&O Corporation is looking for HVAC sheetmetal mechanics. Candidate must have a license, at least 1 year experience installing HVAC duct systems and installing common heating and cooling equipment.
Some refrigerant piping capabilities a big plus, but not necessary.
General duties include:
In-shop fabrication and assembly (from plasma cutter- M&O will train)
Install general equipment such as fans, air handlers, unit heaters, VAVs..etc. . .
Hiring An Experienced Lead Generator / Appointment Setter
We are looking for business-to-business sales lead generators. Both part-time (minimum 20 hours per week) and full-time (40 hours per week) opportunities are available.
This is a telecommuting (work from home) position, so a quiet, distraction-free home office area is required.
For this position, you will be representing our clients and generating sales leads by cold calling CEOs, Vice Presidents, and other key decision makers.
Make outbound cold calls scheduling appointments from your home office
HOME OFFICE MUST BE LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT, INDIANA, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK, NORTH DAKOTA, PENNSYLVANIA, OR RHODE ISLAND.
Utilize our provided scripts and lists to generate leads
Gather research information to keep our database up to date
Paid Training Provided
- Minimum of 2 years sales and/or lead generation experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Compatible Operating System (no Windows XP)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be responsible, accountable, and possess a strong work ethic
- Customer service experience desired; sales experience preferred
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone with high level decision makers
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm (EST) Monday-Friday
Compensation: Base pay $15.00/hour + Incentive Bonuses
Benefits package available for Full Time Hires
Please attach your most recent resume for more information. RESPONSES WITHOUT A RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Telecommuting experience a plus!
Multi-disciplined engineering firm seeking self starter 4 to 5 years expeience who needs minor supervision to design and develop construction drawings and specifications from start to finsih including drafting. Many projects include multi-story residential buildings and full knowledge of design including seismic, overturning, lateral resistance must be addressed. Knowledge of NYS and CT building codes a must. Vibrant office with good teamwork attitude. Must be capable of field surveys, inspections and report writing. Variety of structral designs needed including wood, masonry, structural steel, concrete and plank alosng with LGMFall encompassing. EIT or PE preferred.
parts of company include civil, surveying, controlled inspections and materials testing for Special Inspections in NY, CT and MA.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and hard-working Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker to join our growing team. The Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker will primarily be focused on assisting with setting up shipments and the preparation of orders for shipping. Stylemasteris a Queens, NY leading textile importer and is looking for hard working and skilled individuals in the Bridgeport, CT area.
Candidate should also be Forklift, Order picker, and Reach Truck Certified
Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker
As a Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker, you will be primarily focused on ensuring that orders are correctly labeled and staged on designated pallets. The Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker will also be entering data for FedEx and UPS in order to prepare orders for delivery.
Other specific duties of the Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker will include:
- · Packing orders
- · Picking orders
- · Organizing merchandise per color per SKU
- · Other duties as assigned
Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker
As a Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker, you must be computer literate and have a basic knowledge of email as well as the Microsoft Office products. The Shipping and Inventory Warehouse worker must also have a strong attention to detail, as well as an ability to adhere to all safety rules and guidelines in a warehouse environment.
Other requirements for the Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker include:
- · Ability to work both independently and in a group environment
- · Ability to be flexible and multi-task based on workflow demands
- · Ability to speak Spanish, a plus
- · forklift certification a plus
Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Worker
At Stylermaster, we believe in offering our Shipping and Inventory Warehouse Workers a competitive benefits package.
We have grown and diversified from our line of decorative fabrics by the yard to include ready-made products sold to major online, catalog, and brick-and-mortar retailers.
Belle Maison USA LTD is the parent company of five unique lines of ready-made home furnishing products Renaissance Home Fashions, Stylemaster, Twill & Birch, Colorfly, and Everdark. These distinct product lines offer original window treatments, bedding, and home accents to satisfy nearly every design sensibility and budget. Belle Maison Textiles, Inc. is also a distributor of high-quality fabrics by the yard to wholesalers serving the interior design trade, large retailers, and manufacturers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!