Bridgton Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
In our over the road Van Fleet, you’ll haul largely no-touch freight across 48 states and Canada. As you see the nation, you’ll also see many different shippers and locations. You’ll get the Your Choice Pay Plan ™ that allows you to earn a pay increase each quarter up to our top rate.
Van Primary Commercial Zone Experienced drivers who live in our Primary Commercial Zone receive an additional 2 cents per mile in their base rate and 2 cents per mile transition pay for their first year. Your Driver Employment Specialist can provide more information on pay in your area.
Want to add more to your income? You can become a Driver Trainer (putting as much as $10k a year in your pocket) or referring other drivers to Roehl , and we pay you for services many other companies overlook.
CDL Truck DriverUS - ME - Bridgton
RN - Registered Nurse In Bridgton - Portland-South Portland-Biddeford, ME
- Location: Bridgton, ME
- Setting: Hospice
- Employment Type:
- guarantee of 40 hrs
- open to extended contract
- 1 hr drive to portland and the coast
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Supervisor - Construction & Maintenance (Cmp 57895) ME
Company Business and Department CMP-ME-Bridgton Serv Building Bridgton,ME Description JOB SUMMARY: Scope of Work
- Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships: Supervises employees in the construction, operation and maintenance of electric distribution and transmission systems. Oversees, plans and schedules new construction work, preventive and corrective maintenance, inspections and training activities. Ensures that construction and maintenance is completed in accordance with construction standards, following approved policies, procedures, safety rules and budgets. May interact with customers (internal & external) to solve problems/concerns and ensure customer satisfaction. MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities): 1. Plans and oversees work of line electric departments. Supervises to ensure safe and efficient operation of the daily field activities of both Company and various contractor construction crews. May resolve customer issues when needed. May provide assistance to Technical Services on new construction and rebuilding existing plants. Works closely with the PSC and local government agencies. (50%,P) 2. Schedules the work of line or street crews. Assess the scope of projects and assigns the appropriate crew and skills balance. Arranges for any special equipment and insures that all material needs are met. (20%,P) 3. Administers damage claims and billing, time sheets, store orders, job kitting, work order balancing, material review, compliance with safety rules and regulations, standards of excellence and/or service guarantees. Monitors accuracy of records for auditing purposes and ensure compliance. (10%,P) 4. Oversees construction office and support budget management. May coordinate department activities with local and state highway departmental officials. (10%,S) 5. Supervises emergency restoration. (5%,S) 6. Coordinates safety training, documentation, inspections, and accident investigations. May be responsible for labor relations contract administration and communications. May conduct employee evaluations for annual performance appraisal process. (5%,S) Requirements JOB REQUIREMENTS: Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience preferred. Associates Degree with a minimumof 7 years relevant experience or High School Diploma/GED required with 10 years relevant experience and the completion of the relevant progression program.
Knowledge of line work and construction.
Knowledge of line, electric theory, switching, tagging, labor agreement, safety manual.
Knowledge of industry codes including NEC, NESC, Hazmat, and OSHA. Certifications:
Valid Driver’s License.
May require various DOT Operator Qualifications. Skills/Abilities:
Results and customer service oriented.
Good verbal and written communications skills.
Self-directed work skills with emphasis on multitasking.
Computer skills applicable to MS Word, MS Excel, SAP, MS Outlook.
Demonstrated supervisory skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Must be available for response to after hour's to work storms, emergencies, and critical assignments. AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or locallaw. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 877-387-9061 or email@example.com
Company:* Central Maine Power (CMP) Department: Construction & Maintenance
- Electric Job Title: Supervisor – Construction & Maintenance Location: Bridgton, ME (CMP-ME-Bridgton Service Building) Cross Company Responsibility: Yes REFERENCE: 5088058600 Publication date: 19.02.2018
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Bridgton,Me)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: online survey, stay at home, stay at home online, stay at home position, telecommute, telecommute contractor, telecommute job, telecommuting position, wfh employee, work at home job
Lead Teller-Bridgton, Maine
Lead Teller-Bridgton, MaineinBridgton, MEatKey Bank- Branch Date Posted:2/12/2018 ApplyNot ready to Apply? Share With: Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 232 Main Street Bridgton, ME
Job Type: Banking, Retail
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/12/2018
Job ID: 27582BR Job DescriptionABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF): At Key, we have the opportunity to bring ease, value and expertise to our clients by helping them have confidence and the peace of mind to dream big. As a Lead Teller, you will report to the Branch Manager and perform the duties of a Teller.
The Lead Teller provides excellent client service by welcoming new and existing clients of the Bank and assisting them with account transactions and servicing needs. The Lead Teller acts as a resource in identifying and resolving client servicing issues, serves as primary troubleshooter for complex problems and client service needs and enhances client relationships with Key by providing distinctive quality service. In addition, the Lead Teller asks questions and listens to clients to uncover financial needs and transitions clients to a banker to further assist.
The Lead Teller helps observe and provide coaching to Tellers to enhance the client experience and operational effectivenes, and is responsible for day to day Teller scheduling, staffing issues and branch compliance with regulatory, security, and internal audit controls. Key's application process for teller position(s) require that you complete our Virtual Job Tryout (VJT), which is an interactive experience via the Internet that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. When applying, please provide a valid email address on the application so that Key may send an email with a link to you for completion of the VJT.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The role of the Lead Teller is to perform the duties of a Teller, oversee daily Teller functions and scheduling, ensure that all branch operations are effective and compliance requirements are met, provide coaching to the branch Teller staff to meet client service objectives, and to assist platform staff with basic account opening and maintenance activities. Lead Tellers and all Branch team members are expected to act professionally at all times, conduct business ethically, avoid conflicts of interest and act in the best interest our clients and Key Teller Functions & Staffing • Accept and accurately process all financial service transactions • Maintain responsibility for cash drawer and follows proper balancing procedures • Act as a resource to identify and resolve more complex client servicing issues • Listen for clues for Financial Wellness opportunities during client conversations, and then appropriately transition the clients to a Banker • Accountable for daily NSF review/weekly overdraft monitoring • Assist with staffing and scheduling of the Tellers • Seek out clients and educate them on alternative delivery channels • Support the Branch Manager in onboarding and training of new Tellers to the team Build Client Rapport • Provide excellent client service to all KeyBank clients • Where problem resolution is required, take thorough information from the client and get back to them in a timely manner • Ensure a confident tone that reassures the client we will follow up with resolution • Greet and welcome every client as they enter the branch; acknowledge by name, if known • Assist clients in achieving their financial goals and objectives through the use of Financial Wellness tools • Participate in client appreciation events • Address client issues or concerns; engage branch management when needed to provide full solutions for clients • Make product suggestions based on the client s needs and refer to a member of the branch team • Help create and establish a business relationship between the Personal Banker and the client • Answer the phone within the Branch professionally, promptly, and pleasantly • Participate in post/debrief meetings with the branch team involving clients from the day to better understand specific client needs Risk Management • Ensure compliance with security and audit procedures • Adhere to all applicable policies and procedures Branch Operations and Platform Assistance • Provide direction and guidance for branch staff on operational/regulatory procedures • Debrief with Manager and/or Banker after a transition is made to ensure alignment with client goals • Observe and provide coaching to Tellers to enhance effectiveness • Cross-train to work on platform and perform basic account opening and maintenance activities as needed • Update electronic profile during client conversations • Act as a backup to the Branch Manager, as needed and assigned Additional responsibilities: • Understand goals and objectives for the branch • Special assignments as requested • Ensure signage and merchandise are properly displayed • Ensure that the branch facilities (internal and external) are maintained • Review and maintain knowledge of product guides, fees and policies to stay current on offerings REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: • High School Diploma, GED or equivalent business / operational experience • A minimum of 1 year Teller experience • Strong knowledge of branch operations • Demonstrated superior client relationship skills • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Strong detail orientation • Demonstrated organizational skills while managing multiple tasks • Strong team player • Working knowledge of Teller Software, PC with Windows based applications, Calculator • Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and foster teamwork • Ability to work branch hours to include weekends and occasional evenings • Physical Requirements include:
Prolonged Standing (5-8 hours per day), ability to communicate face to face and on the phone with clients, frequent use of hands to manipulate/grasp objects, occasional bending and lifting from floor height, frequent forward reach, frequent lifting of 1– 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs Note: Employees in this job are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction secured by a dwelling.
Qualification requirements include but are not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility, character, and general fitness through review of a criminal background check, credit report, and information about any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government jurisdiction. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: 3 – 5 years of cash handling experienceABOUT KEY:KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017.
Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.ABOUT THE BUSINESS:Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms.
KeyBank s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.FLSA STATUS:Non-ExemptKeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.JobID: 27582BR
Shift Manager at the following location(s): BRIDGETON - STR (34606) - BRIDGTON, ME
Description: Shift Manager - McDonald’s® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we’re looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits.
People interested in growing and advancing. People with lots to offer. People like you. If you’re interested (and we sure hope you are), let’s get together.
Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald’s standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals. As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for: • Food Safety • Internal Communication • Inventory Management • Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness • Managing Crew • Quality Food Production • Exceptional Customer Service • Safety and Security • Scheduling • Training
Additional Info: This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling.
McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer. This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description.
People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job. McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Description Busy contractor currently hiring for experienced Carpenters for Commercial Carpentry. We are looking for individuals who can work in a team enviornment, always putting safety first. We are on several projects and have all phases from frame to finish available. If you are looking for full time work with benefits, 401k and paid vacation, please apply today. Carpenter; Carpenters; Commercial Carpentry
Requirements Specific requirements: + 2 years of experience in commercial carpentry
Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
High standard of integrity and professionalism
Drug free at all times
Company Details In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Short-term disability + 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Recruiter Name Eugene Brown
CategoryCarpenter - Journeyman
Full-Time Locums Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Opportunity In Maine
- Office and call coverage
- Full-time, 90 day minimum
- Level 1 nursery
- Board certified or board eligible
- NRP and BLS certifications
- 100 deliveries per year
- EMR: Cerner and centricity
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!