Bright Cutter Job Description Sample
Bright Side Dental, a busy dental office off of Greenfield Rd. in Southfield is looking for a friendly, outgoing Dental Assistant with a great personality to join our team. This person must have at least 1-2 years of experience and must be skilled at assisting the dentist with the following duties:
- Assist the dentist during procedures
- Take patient history and chief complaint for the doctor
- Greet the patients and make them feel comfortable
- Prepare the treatment room for procedures
- Prepare patient notes for the doctor
- Assist the doctor during patient exams
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have at least 1-2 years previous experience working for a dentist
- Must have positive, friendly attitude
- Must have great written and spoken verbal skills
We offer a competitive compensation package. Please send your resume via this ad, and our HR department will contact you.
Automotive - Paint / Body Technician
Bright Built Hot Rods Inc is seeking experienced Body and Paint Technicians. Three to Five years experience. Projects ranging from small to full restoration of classic cars. The applicant should have excellent work ethic, positive attitude, team oriented, focused on maintaining high quality work, receptive to new ideas and able to leave the drama at the door. We would love to train new people, BUT we don t have the time. WE work hard and the reward is sharing the joy and pride with our customers that they have in their cars. Please email resume and pictures of you work.
* To mix paint at correct ratio
* Ability to sand and block to a straight finish in a timely manner
* Five Years Experience in Paint
* Ability to wet sand and polish Cars
Associated topics: coat, coater, conformal coater, dirt, grind, grit, plater, powder, sandblaster, surface
Lead Prek Teacher needed for immediate opening at licensed child care center. Will primarily work with children ages 4 and 5, but will occasionally be needed to assist with children of all ages. Please be a team player with a sense of humor and the ability to effectively communicate with children, parents and co-workers. Enjoy the freedom of planning your own syllabus and listening to your children's interests to develop themes for your classroom.
Must have a passion for children and the energy to work with them. Must be CPR/FA certified within the first 30 days of hire. Also must complete a 10 hour online course within the first 2 weeks of hire (outside of work hours).
We have a great work environment and a wonderful group of children. Come join us!
Experience teaching PreK. Bachelor's degree preferred, but will consider two year degrees as long as applicant has experience with the age group and a passion for teaching that shines through!
Clean criminal background check. CPR/FA within 30 days of hire. Virginia Preservice Training class requirement. Passion for children.
This job is 40 hours a week. 4 days/week are 8:30-5:30 with one days per week requiring a closing shift.
Hourly rate based on experience and education.
Automotive - Upholster
Experienced Auto Upholstery
Bright Built Hot Rods Inc. is seeking to hire an experienced auto upholsterer. Our jobs range from small to large jobs. Anywhere from a motorcycle seat to a full custom interior of a car. Must have experience in auto upholstery and with a sewing machine. Applicant must be able to lift, remove and install seats The applicant should have excellent work ethic, positive attitude, team oriented, focused on maintaining high quality work, receptive to new ideas and able to leave the drama at the door. We would love to train new people, BUT we don’t have the time. WE work hard and the reward is sharing the joy and pride our customers have in their cars. Please email resume and pictures of you work.
* 2-3 Years sewing experience
* Panel Building experience
* Creative and open minded to designs
* Basic Knowledge of electrical and audio (Not a deal breaker)
Sales Management Trainee
Our marketing & advertising firm is looking for a Sales Management Trainee to grow with our company.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with the in-store display development teams to design materials to be installed on retail sales floors
- Gain experience managing and developing a sales team
- Familiarity with a retail environment is a plus
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Benefits: The management team offers an environment where our associates’ new ideas are welcomed and encouraged. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual/team performance.
We believe in sustainability, starting with our own offices and divisions.
We believe in fostering creativity and entrepreneurial spirit daily.
We believe in performance not politics.
We are seeking a School-age Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are now offering a $500. Sign on Bonus at this location for Full-time New Hires and $250. for Part-time new hires until November 22nd.
Our Event Consultants are responsible for building strong relationships with our client base and assisting them with organizing the details necessary to execute their events along company standards and client expectations. Our Event Consultants are in daily communication with our clients from the initial inquiry all the way up the day of the event. Using our rental management system and internal communication, our Event Consultants will enter all of the pertinent details with our operations team so the events are delivered and installed correctly.
- The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines.
- There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns.
- There will be many different people to meet and work with.
- The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company's customers, or all of the above.
- A persuasive, teaching style of communication is required to communicate the company's policies, programs, and systems.
- A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently.
- This portion of the work will often focus on relationships with others; correct handling of details dealing with others is necessary to maintain and grow relationships. If the job involves managing others, following up carefully, closely, and cheerfully is required to ensure both correct work and maintenance of the relationships. Necessary corrections must be made in a constructive, supportive manner.
- As time is usually a factor, the work must be done on time, as well as correctly.
- In general, this is a position where guidelines, structure, and established policies must be followed fairly closely, while working with and for others.
- Develop strong relationships with Bright Event Rentals' clients
- Evaluate client needs to determine and suggest appropriate rental needs for their events
- Input required rental items into the rental management system ensuring all necessary logistics details are accurate
- Provide the inventory and operations teams all the necessary information for successful execution of the events
- Process credit card payments
- Conduct showroom design appointments
- Work as member of Bright Event Rentals' call center
- Work with Sales Management to delegate site visits to appropriate Event Directors
- Below are the salient job characteristics, summarized and categorized. For best success, find candidates who thrive in the environment described below.
- Pace and Variety of Activities
- Each day different from the next; especially in personal interactions
- Fast-paced environment
- Multiple projects going simultaneously
- Very socially-focused; requires "how can I help you?" attitude
- Lots of attention spent on building and maintaining relationships, especially where helping, not pressuring, others fosters the relationship
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important
- Important to involve others in the decision-making; there is a need to build consensus rather than make decisions alone
- Communication and Collaboration
- Open, flowing communication is important
- Position requires working with and through others, especially in a helping role
- There is a need for a persuasive, "selling" (rather than "telling") communication style
- Delegation and Leadership Style
- Team environment: leader must be willing to jump in and roll up his/her sleeves to help out when necessary
- Need someone who leads by example, with first-hand knowledge of area of expertise
- Strong, friendly follow-up necessary on tasks delegated to ensure proper results
Founded in 1978 and with locations in Los Angeles, Brisbane, Sonoma and Healdsburg, Bright Event Rentals provides high quality special event rental equipment and service throughout Northern California. "Simply Excellent" is more than a tagline; it's how we do business. We value fairness, teamwork, integrity, and efficiency. We do what we say we will, we do it on time, we do it on budget, and we do it with style.
Data Entry Assistant
Bright Waters Health is a growing healthcare marketing firm and seeks a qualified candidate to improve its day to day operation. This part-time position welcomes motivated and intelligent individuals looking to start a career in the healthcare field and make a difference in underserved communities.
- Input patient data accurately into company portals
- In-depth review of past records to correct entry errors
- Communicate with clinics and representatives to resolve issues
- Compile weekly status reports of progress
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Manage shipment of patient samples to lab
- Work with team to ensure best logistics for patient care
- Assist company CEO to accomplish daily office tasks
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree with 1 year experience data entry/administrative assistant. Healthcare preferred.
- Skilled in Google Drive, Dropbox, MS Office, and CRM (Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - must communicate courteously and patiently by phone/email
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy and organizational skills
- Must be confident, self motivated, and have excellent listening skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and complete tasks timely
- Experience with Information Security and HIPAA best practices
- Our company is a great place to work; we offer a strong starting hourly wage with opportunity to move to a salaried position and advancement. Increased compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. 30-35K/yr, commensurate with experience.
WORKING TOGETHER ON OUR CHILDREN S FUTURESAs a child care assistant teacher, you will join a passionate team who truly cares for one another and strives to meet the highest standards of care and early education. As you see the world through your students eyes, they will inspire you as much as you inspire them. You will help them develop important social and life skills, watch them flourish, and know that you ve played a large role in their growth.At Bright Horizons, you ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.How will you inspire our future generation?WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN ASSISTANT TEACHER
Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughs and see the joy of the children participating in activities you helped plan
Inspire a love of reading and books through your own passion for engaging storytelling
Champion self-help skills as children master dressing, feeding and toileting
Collaborate with co-workers to develop curriculum that brings creative ideas to life
Communicate openly and regularly with parents, assuring them their children are safe and learning in a developmentally appropriate way
Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Minimum age of 18, though younger candidates will be considered based on education level and experience
Hold a High School Diploma/GED
Meet state licensing requirements for education and additional center/school requirements
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
WE DO GIVE PREFERENCE TO CHILD CARE TEACHERS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- A CDA or working towards an Associate s in Early Childhood Education or related field
BRIGHT HORIZONS A FRESH PERSPECTIVE ON LEARNINGIn addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For . We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.BENEFITS WE OFFER
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement
Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
Bright Rain, one of the fastest growing, multi-dimentional ad agencies in Florida is in search of a dynamic copywriter to work alongside an art director as a creative team within our creative department. You will work with client briefs to conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns for a multitude of platforms from print to broadcast to digital.
You will provide the voice of our clients’ campaigns. It will mean creating campaign slogans, catchphrases, messaging for print, TV and radio or writing copy/content for web advertising. In this position you will work with our collaborative team of account execs, marketing strategists, media experts and our production department to fully develop our clients’ campaigns.
Your routine tasks are likely to include:
developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director/creative director
learning the clients' businesses, their products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities;
updating digital media copy/content;
amending, revising or redeveloping ads or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
casting actors for TV and radio work and listening to voice tapes;
keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
To be a successful Copywriter at Bright Rain you'll need:
the ability to write engaging, clear and concise copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
logic, creativity and imagination;
strong organizational skills;
confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
the resilience to accept criticism of your work;
an interest in popular culture, new trends and styles;
administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
Minimum job requirements:
BS degree in advertising, communication or media studies, English, journalism, public relations or relevant field and, and three to five years of experience in the field.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!