Brim And Crown Presser Job Description Sample
Sport Clips is a rapidly growing, exciting and fast-paced company with a FUN ATMOSPHERE! Join one of our seven fast growing stores in the Chicago area which is quickly becoming the BEST place in the Chicago area for hair stylists and clients! We have a great team and clients are helping us spread the word.
Grow your career as a hair stylist in a relaxed, fun sports environment with great tips!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting @ $10.50 /hour + commissions +great tips
- Commitment to providing an excellent client experience
- A valid Cosmetology License.
- A comfortable approach to working in an exciting fast paced environment without sacrificing quality.
- The ability to listen to our Guests needs, communicate clearly with our Guests to deliver the highest level of service and have fun while doing it!
- Experienced and new hair stylists welcome
- Professional, friendly, self- motivated Hair Stylist
- Comfortable work attire
- Excellent pay + commissions AND BONUS incentives for goals met!
- Awesome tips and client loyalty
- Full time team members = paid holidays, paid vacation, Longevity bonuses
- Paid world-class training
- Rapid Growth Opportunities=Management, Specialist, Marketing Coordinator
- Great team atmosphere= We care about you and your quality of life.
- Contests and recognition
- Love What You Do! Love Where You Work!
Stylist, Stylist, Stylist, Hair Stylist, Hair Stylist, Stylist, Hair Stylist
- Valid Cosmetology License: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
People We're Looking For:
- Customer focused and passionate about the hair industry
- Exceptional at building great relationships with clients
- Focused on training, networking and identifying areas of growth for the salon
- Able to work and grow as a team
- Experienced in braiding, and styling
- Friendly and fun!
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions.
Our company went public in 2011 and has achieved record growth ever since. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
BASIC FUNCTIONS The Tool Dresser performs the daily warehousing and preparation of the Rental Tools in the Company's Tool Rental line of business. The duties of the Tool Dresser include inventory control and the ability to prepare tools according to manufacturers and Company specifications. All duties of the Tool Dresser are to be performed according to the Company operating procedures in order to maximize the safety of all personnel at the work site and to efficiently perform the task.
REQUIREMENTS · Pass the company's drug screen. · Pass the company's "Physical Functions Assessment". · Motor vehicle record qualifies individual to be an approved company driver. · Acceptable criminal history. · Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that they are able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give verbal and written instructions in English; and the ability to use simple mathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations. · Heavy Work- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work. · This position requires standing, walking, and sitting while working either indoors or outdoors. · While performing the job, will be required to lift/carry, pull/push, reach, squat, kneel, and or climb ladders or stairs. · Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying environmental conditions. This may include chemicals, gases, cold/heat, noise, dampness, dust, fumes, radiation and heights.
Exposure to the above conditions should be handled as prescribed in the Company's Accident Prevention Handbook and/or the Company's Standard Operating Procedures. · The ability to perform calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations. · Must have previous experience in a warehousing environment, or exposure to the storage and retrieval of tools/equipment. · Must be able to operate a forklift. Experience operating a warehouse crane (bridge, gantry, or jib) preferred, but not necessary. · Must have working knowledge of oil field and related equipment associated with drilling operations using various Rental Tools. · 2-4 years of experience in the Tool Rental business preferred, but not required. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1.
Performs the required maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep of all rental tools/equipment in the warehouse to ensure operational readiness. 2. Ensures proper issuance, return, receipt, and storage of rental tools in the warehouse. 3. Keeps complete and accurate inventory of rental tools, parts, maintenance tools, and supplies in the warehouse. 4.
Makes recommendations for ordering new parts and supplies needed to maintain optimal operational capability. Recommendations are based on analysis of inventory and usage trends over time. 5. Assists truck drivers in loading and unloading of rental tools and freight. 6.
Periodically delivers tools to local machine shops for repair or upkeep. 7. Ensures that the warehouse is kept clean and organized. 8. Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor. 9.
Performs the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall Position Definition. 10. Adheres to Company policies and work requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Trim Installer / Trim Carpenter
Edgewood Properties seeks a few experienced Trim Installers/Trim Carpenters for its Commercial Construction team. We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals to become part of our Team - if you meet the below position requirements, then please respond via this job-posting with your resume.
Applicants need to have min 5 yrs experience in trim carpentry and read blueprints. You will: Install Interior Trim and Crown.
Install Millwork and FF&E Setting doors and windows Knowledge and experience with hand tools and various power tools Other related duties as assigned We are looking for commercial carpenters that are dependable and produce quality workmanship. Serious candidates should offer the following: High School Diploma or the equivalent 3+ years experience in commercial carpentry Applicants must have pleasant demeanor, be well-mannered and able to work independently or with others.
Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times Ability to work quickly/efficiently while adhering to demanding quality and safety standards Work independently with minimal supervision We are proud to offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for growth. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. We perform criminal background checks that include: criminal, credit & motor vehicle record checks and drug screening. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled ID: 2017-1577 External Company URL: www.edgewoodproperties.com
Finish Trim Carpenter
Experience required at least 2 years. finish Trim carpentry, no beginners needed. Need to have own tools. Travel job. we provide transportation to and from job. travel pay is based on your drivers license type. We schedule motels and pay fro them. Per Diem is paid weekly at $210.00 for your 7 days out stay. We are licensed in more than 40 states. Depending on experience the pay scale can vary from $15 to $20. an hour to start. anything over 40 hours is at time and a half. Health insurance and lifew insurance is available as well as vacation pay and 401K after one year of employment.
Framing & Trim Carpenters Needed!!!
We are currently seeking skilled carpenters to perform Framing and/or finish work throughout the Madison area. This is long-term work w/ majority of projects being hotel/condo builds.
Framing: Wood, Multi-Story
Finish Work: Installed bases, cases, crown molding, cabinets and doors.
If interested in further details, please apply or call Tara, 414-431-9057
- Cut, shape, and assemble wood, composition, and/or plastic sections with shop tools and equipment such as planers, jointers, shaper, routers, sanders, and various power saws.
- Assemble prepared components for various structures, including chairs, desks, cabinets, bookcases, picture frames, and paneled doors.
- Prepare structures for finish applications by planing, shaping and sanding; using hand and power tools.
- Read and interpret plans, sketches, and shop drawings for milling and fabrication.
- Prepare materials estimates as directed by supervisor.
- Determine type and dimensions of wood stock to be used.
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area.
- May perform work of carpenter as assigned.
- May act as Lead Carpenter in absence of Lead Carpenter or Supervisor.
- May direct work of student workers as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Trade school graduation, or equivalent, and four years of experience as finish carpenter, boat builder, or cabinet maker.
- Knowledge of shop practices and skill in using shop tools and equipment.
- Skill in cabinet making.
- Ability to read blueprints and translate into fabricated products.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform related duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy lifting.
The Affordable Companies, based in Carmel Indiana, is hiring an experienced interior trim carpenter for high end custom kitchen and bath trim work. The Affordable Companies uniquely enriches Indy's homes by providing the right balance of custom design, quality, and value.
Architectural Millwork Installer, Trim Carpentry & Custom Woodwork
Tate Ornamental is a Middle Tennessee based Millwork company looking for clean cut, professional minded, detail oriented Casework, Solid Surface and Architectural Millwork Installers. If you are tired of doing the same old thing day in and day out and want a change of pace give us a shot. Tate has been awarded several unique projects in places such as Miami, FL, Springfield, VA, Washington, DC, as well as local work in Nashville, TN.
This job requires installing of Architectural casework and trim carpentry. Commercial background is a plus.
- Need minimum 5 year experience
- Be able to read and understand Shop Drawings
- Be able to read and understand Contract Drawings
- Be able to operate all hand tools and specialty wood working tools
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be Drug Free
- Valid Drivers License is a plus
- Must be able to pass background check on some projects
- Quality and Safety minded
Other Benefits of working for Tate Ornamental
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent benefits Vacation, Holiday, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Matching 401K
- Excellent Work environment
- Family Owned and operated Company
We work with commercial clients all over the country. We specialize in creating stairs, canopies and handrails using ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as brass, bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel and wood. In 1993, we expanded our business to include the Millwork and Casework Division, and in 2003 added the Stone and Quartz Division. Additionally, we offer some unique services including rolling, polishing, finishing and water jet cutting.
At Tate Ornamental, we never confuse effort with results. Metal, wood and stone fabrication is what we offer. First class quality, on-time delivery and within budget is how we do it.
Residential Low Voltage Field Technician- Pre-Wire And Trim
We are looking for entry level field technicians in the construction industry. Are you stuck in a job going nowhere and would like to learn a skilled trade? Maybe you already have some experience and are looking to further your expertise! We are growing fast and are willing to teach skills that will last you a life time.
We currently work with all of the major home builders providing low voltage wiring in their new homes. This includes phone/tv, data/networking, alarm systems, intercom, home theater, multi-room audio, central vacuum, CCTV and home automation. We need skilled workers to pull wire and provide finish trim for these systems. There is room to grow to become an area supervisor or service technician.
- Ability to climb ladders and work with hands over your head
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75lbs
- Willing to work hard and efficiently
- Ability to work 40 hours a week + Overtime
- Will require application and approval for an Alarm Company Employee License
Please submit your resume or application and we will contact you.
Will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the State of California Laws.
Airoom, Chicagoland's largest Design/Build remodeling firm is seeking a career individual to perform carpentry related work for bathroom remodeling through its Revive Designer Bath Division.
Experience with multi-trade residential remodeling, construction and repair work.
Hands-on experience and tools for carpentry, tile, drywall, and trim.
Ability to perform framing, trim and related work for high end residential bathrooms.
Knowledge of current codes and proper construction techniques
Hand and power tools, truck or van.
Self-motivated, with a proven track record of being able to complete work on time and correctly.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the use of email and other common software programs.
Results-driven, with ability to effectively manage and follow-up on multiple priorities.
Recent client recommendations.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, On-Site Fitness Center, Paid Vacation, Truck allowance and more.
Airoom Architects and Builders is Chicagoland’s largest residential design/build firm. With our 30,000 square foot headquarters located in Lincolnwood, IL and our 12,000 square foot design center in Naperville, Airoom is dedicated to serving its customers. Since 1958 we have successfully completed over 14,000 projects, giving us the experience to know what works, what will last, and what will add value to our client’s homes and businesses. In addition to our quality reputation for high end residential homes and remodeling, Airoom has drawn the attention from the commercial sector as well. Airoom is positioned to supply our clients with the highest level of quality and workmanship available.
To learn more about Airoom, Inc. please visit our website at: www.airoom.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
PLEASE, NO FAXES, NO PHONE CALLS, NO MAIL, NO WALK-INS. EMAIL ONLY.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!