Brim Curler Job Description Sample
Lead Trim Puller
We are now hiring Req #5073 Lead Trim Puller PROMFG Hourly FT Tuesday, October 31, 2017 Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Builders FirstSource is the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the professional market segment, primarily for new residential construction and repair and remodeling, in the U.S. We provide customers an integrated homebuilding solution, offering manufacturing, supply, delivery and installation for a full range of structural and related building products.
We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors. Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products. Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. PROMFG Hourly Austin TX Millwork - 5975 County Road 110 (78665), Round Rock, Texas, United States of America
Warehouse Trim Puller (Ca, Long Beach, Long Beach Warehouse)
? Position Summary: ? The Warehouse Trim Puller will be assisting with incoming orders that are coming from Mexico and with day to day operations. Assist team with inventory control, orders and production. ? Essential Duties and
Pick trims for incoming orders, pack properly and tape, get order/package ready for shipping
Responsible for routine picking, receiving, shipping, and packing functions in accordance with established work processes.
Pulling stock and fulfilling orders to meet and understand minimum goals
Maintain advanced product knowledge to correctly assist co-workers and accurately administer inventory control procedures
Operate Pallet Jack, Electric Pallet Jack, or Forklift in a safe and efficient manner to restock product and pull stock for incoming orders
Working in a collaborative team environment to handle a large volume of work orders
Maintain quality work product and professionalism under high volume and pressure situations
Able move and lift over 50lbs. frequently and quickly/safely complete tasks
Able to work in conditions including high temperatures, noise levels and moving racks
Experienced at loading and unloading products
Sorts and place products on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence,
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
Prepare Customs documents
Prepares products for shipping by wrapping freight line shipments and packing small packages for processing.
Assists in maintaining inventory records; verify the materials against the shipment manifest.
Monitor and complete all orders
Coordinate with associates and ensure completion of all task
Maintain warehouse and ensure cleanliness
Determine all product requirements and prepare required paperwork ? ? ?
Trim Installer / Trim Carpenter
Overview Edgewood Properties seeks a few experienced Trim Installers/Trim Carpenters for its Commercial Construction team. We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals to become part of our Team - if you meet the below position requirements, then please respond via this job-posting with your resume.
Responsibilities Applicants need to have min 5 yrs experience in trim carpentry and read blueprints. You will: Install Interior Trim and Crown.
Install Millwork and FF&E Setting doors and windows Knowledge and experience with hand tools and various power tools Other related duties as assigned We are looking for commercial carpenters that are dependable and produce quality workmanship. Qualifications Serious candidates should offer the following: High School Diploma or the equivalent 3 years experience in commercial carpentry Applicants must have pleasant demeanor, be well-mannered and able to work independently or with others.
Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times Ability to work quickly/efficiently while adhering to demanding quality and safety standards Work independently with minimal supervision We are proud to offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for growth. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. We perform criminal background checks that include: criminal, credit & motor vehicle record checks and drug screening. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled SDL2017
Drywall And Finish Trim Work
Seeking full time employees to finish drywall and trim in manufactured homes. Responsibilities would include, but not limited to: hang, tape, sand and paint drywall on mate line of manufactured homes. As well as fixing stress cracks throughout home. If you can texture a ceiling with a brush or hopper that is a benefit as well. Additional openings for employees who can hang doors, base and cove molding. Seeking serious inquiries only. This is full time, year round work. Expect to work 50 hours per week and you must have reliable transportation to Brighton, MI every morning. We supply all major power tools, you are only required to have basic hand tools and a cordless screw gun. Pay based on experience and ability.
Framing & Trim Carpenters Needed!!!
We are currently seeking skilled carpenters to perform Framing and/or finish work throughout the Madison area. This is long-term work w/ majority of projects being hotel/condo builds.
Framing: Wood, Multi-Story
Finish Work: Installed bases, cases, crown molding, cabinets and doors.
If interested in further details, please apply or call Tara, 414-431-9057
- Cut, shape, and assemble wood, composition, and/or plastic sections with shop tools and equipment such as planers, jointers, shaper, routers, sanders, and various power saws.
- Assemble prepared components for various structures, including chairs, desks, cabinets, bookcases, picture frames, and paneled doors.
- Prepare structures for finish applications by planing, shaping and sanding; using hand and power tools.
- Read and interpret plans, sketches, and shop drawings for milling and fabrication.
- Prepare materials estimates as directed by supervisor.
- Determine type and dimensions of wood stock to be used.
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area.
- May perform work of carpenter as assigned.
- May act as Lead Carpenter in absence of Lead Carpenter or Supervisor.
- May direct work of student workers as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Trade school graduation, or equivalent, and four years of experience as finish carpenter, boat builder, or cabinet maker.
- Knowledge of shop practices and skill in using shop tools and equipment.
- Skill in cabinet making.
- Ability to read blueprints and translate into fabricated products.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform related duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy lifting.
Architectural Millwork Installer, Trim Carpentry & Custom Woodwork
Tate Ornamental is a Middle Tennessee based Millwork company looking for clean cut, professional minded, detail oriented Casework, Solid Surface and Architectural Millwork Installers. If you are tired of doing the same old thing day in and day out and want a change of pace give us a shot. Tate has been awarded several unique projects in places such as Miami, FL, Springfield, VA, Washington, DC, as well as local work in Nashville, TN.
This job requires installing of Architectural casework and trim carpentry. Commercial background is a plus.
- Need minimum 5 year experience
- Be able to read and understand Shop Drawings
- Be able to read and understand Contract Drawings
- Be able to operate all hand tools and specialty wood working tools
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be Drug Free
- Valid Drivers License is a plus
- Must be able to pass background check on some projects
- Quality and Safety minded
Other Benefits of working for Tate Ornamental
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent benefits Vacation, Holiday, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Matching 401K
- Excellent Work environment
- Family Owned and operated Company
We work with commercial clients all over the country. We specialize in creating stairs, canopies and handrails using ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as brass, bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel and wood. In 1993, we expanded our business to include the Millwork and Casework Division, and in 2003 added the Stone and Quartz Division. Additionally, we offer some unique services including rolling, polishing, finishing and water jet cutting.
At Tate Ornamental, we never confuse effort with results. Metal, wood and stone fabrication is what we offer. First class quality, on-time delivery and within budget is how we do it.
Residential Low Voltage Field Technician- Pre-Wire And Trim
We are looking for entry level field technicians in the construction industry. Are you stuck in a job going nowhere and would like to learn a skilled trade? Maybe you already have some experience and are looking to further your expertise! We are growing fast and are willing to teach skills that will last you a life time.
We currently work with all of the major home builders providing low voltage wiring in their new homes. This includes phone/tv, data/networking, alarm systems, intercom, home theater, multi-room audio, central vacuum, CCTV and home automation. We need skilled workers to pull wire and provide finish trim for these systems. There is room to grow to become an area supervisor or service technician.
- Ability to climb ladders and work with hands over your head
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75lbs
- Willing to work hard and efficiently
- Ability to work 40 hours a week + Overtime
- Will require application and approval for an Alarm Company Employee License
Please submit your resume or application and we will contact you.
Will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the State of California Laws.
Finish Trim Carpenter
Experience required at least 2 years. finish Trim carpentry, no beginners needed. Need to have own tools. Travel job. we provide transportation to and from job. travel pay is based on your drivers license type. We schedule motels and pay fro them. Per Diem is paid weekly at $210.00 for your 7 days out stay. We are licensed in more than 40 states. Depending on experience the pay scale can vary from $15 to $20. an hour to start. anything over 40 hours is at time and a half. Health insurance and lifew insurance is available as well as vacation pay and 401K after one year of employment.
Order Puller / Warehouse Worker
We have an opportunity for a dedicated individual to put their warehouse experience to excellent use while gaining experience in a new industry. AC Pro warehouse associates assist the counter team by pulling needed parts and staging them in the will call area for pickup by customers. Show us what you can do by learning our products, tools, and part numbers and contributing your abilities to running a top-notch HVAC store smoothly and efficiently.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this position, you must apply at www.acpro.appone.com
- Unload transfer trucks and stock products in warehouse
- Pull and stages orders per invoices and part lists
- Operate forklift and pallet jack to unload and stock
- Track and monitor inventory
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized warehouse
- Complete and check paperwork accurately and thoroughly
- Previous experience in a warehouse/order pulling role
- Capable of lifting 50-70 pounds unassisted
- Able to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Able to follow specific verbal and written instructions
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment.
Interested, qualified applicants please apply at WWW.ACPRO.APPONE.COM
Cable Puller - No Experience Required/No Criminal Background
This is a great opportunity to get into a new trade. We are looking for high school graduates. If college isn't for you, this may be a great position for you!!
Tekk Force is currently looking for Entry-level Cable Pullerswith a construction/warehouse background. We would prefer helpers with a background in Construction that would like to transition into a Voice and Data Technician. We will train and currently have work throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth area.
Types of Cable Pullers that we are looking for include:
Cable Pullers- Will train in to work in a commercial structured cabling environment and learn how to label, pull and dress cable. Cable Pullers will be working on 6 and 8 foot ladders with scissor lift experience a plus but not mandatory. They will learn to install j-hooks, ladder racks and cable tray.
* Construction/manual labor experience
* Pass a background check and drug screen
* Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
* Submit professional references to verify work history
Pay will be $11.00 - $12.00 an hour to start, with performance raises.
If you are interested, please apply and submit resume for immediate consideration. If you prefer to speak with a recruiter, then please call us at 817-417-9800.
Tekk Force pays you for referrals! If you know ANY qualified helpers looking for work - please have them call us! Also, ask us for more information regarding our referral program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!